Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 20, 2015 8:14 PM

At last Ibuki did something sort of good for Eiha giving her new life.(she does look awesome fuse with val)
But really annoyed me that he didn't show anything about killing his sister and showing more worry to his friends who have motives of there own minus Eiha (Even one who killed or tried to kill people he knew)

Sep 20, 2015 11:24 PM

can't believe i actually stuck with this series until the end. i don't know why i even bother continuing after like three episodes lmao. overall meh anime. characters were also bland af. the only ones i actually found mildly interesting were swallow and meryl.

Sep 21, 2015 1:42 AM

frequency15k said:
that was fucking retarded... 1/10

agree, but 3/10 from me

Sep 21, 2015 2:09 AM

At last, it finally ends >_>
And what a way to end the series lol
Well I can accept that except that Lou is still alive while the MC is all the more clueless about her doings.

It was pathetic. Didn't even know why the both countries stop invading now >_>

And I felt bad for Inori tho.

Sep 21, 2015 9:00 AM

alpha_shadow said:
Looks like people enjoyed this show. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4/10. Really boring, the only one worse anime of the season was Bikini Warriors...

Sep 24, 2015 3:04 PM
7/10

For me. Perhaps an anime adaptation fails to give any justice to the story.

Perhaps a proper RPG game covering the whole TRPG will give this series the greatness it deserves.

Sometimes, there are series that isn't made to be adapted to an anime. This is one of them. I think this is the first anime to be adapted from a TRPG.
Modified by ryuixyui, Sep 24, 2015 3:08 PM

Sep 25, 2015 1:47 AM

5 edgies out of 10 easily the worst show this season only good thing was the music

Sep 26, 2015 4:29 AM

I'm so glad this is finally over! I can quit torturing myself every week now.

Sep 28, 2015 8:13 PM
2/10. Worst anime of the season. The only thing it has going for it is the music (although, that's not saying too much).

Oct 6, 2015 12:31 AM
This anime would have been 200% better if ANYONE BUT Ibuki was the main character. Even that would only save this anime so much though.... Will say the effects in the OP were kind of cool, but that's about all the praise I can give this anime.

However, my question is this.... Lou spinoff series when ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.

Oct 8, 2015 7:50 PM
This is bad anime. Especially the episode 10. Even romance gendre is better than this anime. I am So frustrating. anime lover can tell. Peace. Stop making these kind of anime in the future.

Oct 8, 2015 7:56 PM
I dont even watch until the end .i stop watching when it reach episode 10 cos i knew it will be bad ending. So i decided not to watch.

Oct 9, 2015 8:12 AM

Could not bear to make it to ep 12, had such high hopes of this anime, disappointed.

Oct 11, 2015 12:45 AM

So the dragon stone used dress break on Lou. Miyu lived.

Best thing about the anime was the OP/ED songs, and the oppai.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 14, 2015 1:54 AM
ED best part, love the music, and last song.
Fluffy Eykha x Ibuki ship sailed~~ best ending for the biggest trainwreck since railwars.
Character designs were interesting, fights occasionally fun, but so much derp story mashup, weird pacing. Random ideas that don't contribute or mesh well. Mixed One, Returned One? Don't need to name everything & explain like a new chess piece. Swallow had the most relateable backstory & vaguely likeable.

Oct 15, 2015 11:11 AM

Okay I haven't placed a comment for a while but this anime really deserved a comment. Probably one of the worst anime ever of the previous season. Really sad how they used such amazing OP and END for this anime. The beginning was pretty interesting but it went down hill and never went back up. I am giving this a 5/10 and this is because of the music.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!

Oct 17, 2015 7:54 PM

This series was a resounding meh.

Oct 19, 2015 6:55 AM

hmm … i say, this show had an interesting world concept, some nice visuals (e.g. the 3D tracking shot - is this the right english word? - at the beginning of this episode was really good or the great diverse clothes design, at least most of them, some details looked kinda weird) and some interesting charas. BUT the whole show felt very unsteady, bad directing and character building and stuff. 12 eps way to short for that many characters and connections. think about „fullmetal alchemist“, a somehow similar world (some curses, some sacrifices, some „magic“), many characters and some kind of adventure and politics. with much better directing, a „darker“ undertone (some characters were too childish) and more time for character development and storytelling (and not so many over the top design details) the show could have been rly great. so wasted potential. what a shame … ah yeah, audio was good. so overall i mark this with 0,64. and reborn Eiha was great. as i said, to short … and they should have used this or a similar design for the character from the beginning and not that design with this weird clothes. nearly all the other characters were dressed very good. meeh …
Modified by summerwars, Oct 19, 2015 7:00 AM

Dec 9, 2015 7:56 AM

Men..... 6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 17, 2016 10:20 AM

I would've given this a 10, but Lou didn't die a violent, mutilated death. Just sayin'.

Mar 25, 2016 12:27 PM

This show reminded me of Akame ga Kill, but much worse.

By the way, WTF that thing it the end? I thought the MC was running towards Eiha but then he stops on a valley with a desert as a view...? -.-"

+1 to Eiha (she looked cool in the end, doesn't she?)
+1 to Gakushou
+1 to that kiss between Eiha and 'Mashiro' - best scene of the show S2 =P

Total: 3/10 =D

Tendou-kun said:
I hate that he never considered to sacrifice himself to the dragon, instead he kills people precious to him, asshole.

LoL, I thought the same thing.
I think that he was used to it already, to kill important people to him.
Either way, the characters were all ok about dying... for them it seems something natural as I go to the bathroom every day to brush my teeth...
Modified by Vi-, Mar 25, 2016 7:29 PM

May 26, 2016 12:00 AM

10/10 best anime pretty good worth watching

Aug 7, 2016 2:19 AM

This was terrible. I cringe when what's-her-name was feeling down because what's-his-name decided not to sacrifice her and she thought that they ain't no tomodachi. I also couldn't stand "420" chicks in anime where they try to act as crazy as possible, especially when they're the imoutos. The protagonist could also have been better, but there won't be a story without a shitty protagonist.

The music score was nice, but unfitting for this series, where everything seemed so plain yet the music make it seem like the anime was trying to be more than what it should be. It was out of place.

Too bad, the promotional poster looked really good. You can never judge a series by its cover, indeed.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Nov 11, 2016 1:00 AM

This show is not that terrible imo. Just okay. First few episodes were really interesting but it went downhill.

I think Ibuki made a right decision? Eyha will die anyway in few days so Ibuki recreated Eyha but the results is not good. The memory is erased and started from the beginning but I felt empty to this conclusion.

3.3/5

Overall: 6/10

Jan 12, 2017 7:52 AM
just ended it the ending is not good the story is all messed up only the characters are good waiting for second season. i think anime makers dont deserve to make first seasons if they dont think about second whats with low budget damn dont make if you guys are on low budget better than making this still i did not hated the anime

Jan 19, 2017 8:23 PM

Why did Lou get a contract seal at the end?

Why the fuck did blonde dude keep his curse?

This anime was trsash.

Apr 12, 2017 5:49 PM

Omg ... it's finally over. This ending episode was so disappointing ... no cool fights, Lou randomly goes after Swallow who doesn't even end up dying, Ibuki sacrifices Eiha to kill Inori and tbh doesn't even seem that sad about it lol. Plus what a cop-out at the end too saying he'll just get rid of Val's life for her instead ... zzz. At least the last ED was pretty good ...

God this was bad ... almost none of the characters were likeable, the plot was a mess, and not to mention it was just not enjoyable to watch, even the battle scenes! I just couldn't really care about the characters at all ... and the animation was very shoddy at places too. At least the music was decent ... guh, glad this is over finally! I can't even believe I finished it actually OTL 3/10

May 28, 2017 6:07 AM
The end was very disappointing i mean why the hell the swallow guy didn't take revenge on lou for killing ulrika or atleast destroyed the weapon of lou, the reason lou is killing everyone. Atleast he should have stolen her sword, used it on the red dragon, destroying the sword by the help of his curse as well bringing out full potential of the sword and make him a better master of that sword than lou which would be a great shock to lou.
Modified by king_of_dead, May 28, 2017 6:13 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]