Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga Rankings for Sep 7 - 13

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
#1
Sep 16, 2015 1:21 PM
News Team
⚡ おはお。

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2757
Here are the weekly manga rankings for September 7 - 13

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 209,101 *,440,289 Kuroko no Basket: Extra Game Vol.1
*2. 164,536 *,164,536 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.4
*3. 127,854 *,282,249 Owari no Seraph Vol.9
*4. 104,015 *,226,653 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.14
*5. *94,523 *,241,891 World Trigger Vol.12
*6. *90,778 *,*91,186 Amaama to Inazuma Vol.5
*7. *88,820 *,200,033 Toriko Vol.36
*8. *76,543 *,*76,543 Barakamon Vol.12
*9. *61,940 *,*61,940 Btooom! Vol.18
10. *61,086 *,*61,086 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuioku-hen Vol.3

11. *51,441 *,128,081 Ookami-heika no Hanayome Vol.13
12. *46,178 *,*46,178 Grand Blue Vol.4
13. *36,572 1,657,804 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17
14. *32,283 *,*72,159 Ajin Vol.2
15. *30,549 *,*84,222 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.8
16. *30,066 *,*30,066 Douse Mou Nigerarenai Vol.10
17. *28,833 *,*28,833 Jitsu wa Watashi wa Vol.13
18. *28,709 *,*28,979 Koumei no Yume. Vol.5
19. *28,281 *,*28,281 Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Vol.3
20. *28,179 *,*28,179 Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet Vol.2

21. *27,481 *,509,579 Terra Formars Vol.14
22. *25,659 *,220,807 Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Vol.13
23. *25,314 *,526,589 Detective Conan Vol.87
24. *25,118 *,699,235 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.16
25. *24,337 *,152,072 Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Baai Vol.10
26. *24,256 *,*24,256 Sensei Kunshu Vol.7
27. *24,128 *,*51,680 Top Secret Season 0 Vol.2
28. *23,978 *,*23,978 Ano Hi, Seifuku de
29. *23,700 *,*50,222 Top Secret Season 0 Vol.3
30. *21,684 *,*21,684 Tokyo Alice Vol.15

31. *20,951 *,362,906 Dungeon Meshi Vol.2
32. *20,373 *,*48,029 Sousei no Onmyouji Vol.6
33. *19,883 *,*20,628 Maken-Ki! Vol.15
34. *19,778 *,*19,778 Biohazard: Heavenly Island Vol.2
35. *19,408 *,*48,725 Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Vol.196
36. *19,101 *,300,259 Ookiku Furikabutte Vol.25
37. *18,922 *,*18,922 Tomodachi Game Vol.5
38. *18,573 *,263,524 Hoozuki no Reitetsu Vol.19
39. *18,364 *,113,875 Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita Vol.4
40. *18,092 2,850,702 One Piece Vol.78

41. *18,039 *,*18,039 Crows Zero II: Suzuran x Houen Vol.8
42. *18,004 *,*38,598 Urakata!! Vol.2
43. *17,383 *,*17,383 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.4 Limited Edition
44. *17,025 *,*17,025 Midara na Nettaigyo Vol.5
45. *16,945 *,339,106 Diamond no Ace Vol.47
46. *16,912 *,*37,671 Hajime no Shokutaku Vol.2
47. *16,893 *,*16,893 Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanashi
48. *16,855 *,*16,855 Momokuri Vol.1
49. *16,314 *,*16,314 Yukibana no Tora Vol.1
50. *15,732 *,*15,732 Seito Shokun!: Saishuushou - Tabidachi Vol.17

Source: Oricon Youtaijou

← Previous Week
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 11, 2016 6:46 AM

Submit News ∶∶ Guidelines ∶∶ BBcode Guide ∶∶ Jazz-hop ∶∶ Hip-hop ∶∶ Synth ∶∶ Shoegaze ∶∶ Source
 
#2
Sep 16, 2015 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
Two weeks at the top for KnB, nice.

Also, Kingdom's backlog sales only marginally dropped from last week (~5%).

http://i.imgur.com/zZBTeCw.png
Modified by Agafin, Sep 16, 2015 1:35 PM
 
 
#3
Sep 16, 2015 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
Great to see Btooom! on the list. Shingeki no Kyojin still hanging in there, awesome.
 
#4
Sep 16, 2015 1:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 10463
really nice to see World Trigger is doing well.
 
#5
Sep 16, 2015 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 4374
*4. 104,015 *,226,653 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.14

way to go
 
#6
Sep 16, 2015 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2862
I see Nanatsu still sells, i am very happy and i hope for 2nd season.
 
 
#7
Sep 16, 2015 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
Wow One Piece 11th week straight on the list. Toriko sales pretty bad, but it seems to recover a bit.
 
#8
Sep 16, 2015 1:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
Wow, 3 Yaoi in this list, im so happy <3 so glad to see Sekaiichi Hatsukoi selling this great XD
It's here for 3 weeks.


47. *16,893 *,*16,893 Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanashi
YAY FOR OGAWI CHISE! I LOVE HER SEXY ART AND HER CRAZY STORIES <3

28. *23,978 *,*23,978 Ano Hi, Seifuku de
Never thought this will sell, too much mangaka are working here <3
 
#9
Sep 16, 2015 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 4535
I think this is the first time I'm seeing Btooom on the list. The anime was all right, and it most likely won't get a second season, but it's nice to see it doing well.

iwsifakismag said:
I see Nanatsu still sells, i am very happy and i hope for 2nd season.

+1
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 321
So how is Toriko doing?
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
chrisbj said:
So how is Toriko doing?

Not good, it does even much worse than before and it was doing bad before too. Hope itll get better.
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
chrisbj said:
So how is Toriko doing?

Not good, it does even much worse than before and it was doing bad before too. Hope itll get better.

How the fuck is 200+k Bad?
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
CashMoney said:
AdmiralKizaru98 said:

Not good, it does even much worse than before and it was doing bad before too. Hope itll get better.

How the fuck is 200+k Bad?

Toriko is a long running shonen in shonen jump, and it sells worse than most of the series in there, and thats bad, especially if you consider Toriko selling 400k plus about 2 years ago.
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
A real shame Toriko sales seem to be decreasing instead of increasing, the series hasn't put a foot wrong since they entered the Gourmet World. Not even the Bambina greatness helped. Hope the revelations from the last few amazing chapters give it some sort of increase.

Shame Jitsu wa Watashi wa doesn't seem to have had any boost*, the anime has been fab.

*Can't recall what the figures were last time so only guessing from my hazy (and I mean hazy) memory
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 727
Kuroko no Basket in the lead



 
Sep 16, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
CashMoney said:

How the fuck is 200+k Bad?

Toriko is a long running shonen in shonen jump, and it sells worse than most of the series in there, and thats bad, especially if you consider Toriko selling 400k plus about 2 years ago.

So..? Just because it does not sell as good as the rest of the series in its magazine does not make its sales bad. and even with the decline it had it still does not sell badly.
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 47
one piece still hangs in there. :D
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
CashMoney said:
AdmiralKizaru98 said:

Toriko is a long running shonen in shonen jump, and it sells worse than most of the series in there, and thats bad, especially if you consider Toriko selling 400k plus about 2 years ago.

So..? Just because it does not sell as good as the rest of the series in its magazine does not make its sales bad and even with the decline it had it still does not sell badly.


If it doesn't sell well the series will be forced to end... sadly the magazine that Toriko is published is very strict...
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3966
Nice to see kuroko, btooom, barakamon.
:3
 
Sep 16, 2015 1:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 58
104,015 *,226,653 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.14
*28,833 *,*28,833 Jitsu wa Watashi wa Vol.13

Keep it up!!
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22666
AdmiralKizaru98 said:

Toriko is a long running shonen in shonen jump, and it sells worse than most of the series in there, and thats bad, especially if you consider Toriko selling 400k plus about 2 years ago.

That was with the anime, and it still sells near 400K in a year's time.

Looks like it will sell around the same amount before leaving the list.
So it's stable.

263,043 Toriko Vol.33
264,412 Toriko Vol.34
260,524 Toriko Vol.35
200,033 Toriko Vol.36[/quote]

metsujin said:

If it doesn't sell well the series will be forced to end... sadly the magazine that Toriko is published is very strict...

It's not just about sales, it's about magazine rankings.
Which toriko is doing fine at.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
ichii_1 said:

Yeah its pretty stable, but if you consider all the advertising and pushing of Toriko 400 k sales for a volume in a year is pretty bad, i like toriko too but the sales are just so unfair for such a series.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 321
CashMoney said:
AdmiralKizaru98 said:

Not good, it does even much worse than before and it was doing bad before too. Hope itll get better.

How the fuck is 200+k Bad?
its selling bad compared to itself, its the same thing going on with Bleach,Bleach still sells really well but compared to itself 6 years ago its a shadow.......
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
metsujin said:
CashMoney said:

So..? Just because it does not sell as good as the rest of the series in its magazine does not make its sales bad and even with the decline it had it still does not sell badly.


If it doesn't sell well the series will be forced to end... sadly the magazine that Toriko is published is very strict...
No not at all it still does decently in the rankings rarely in the bottom series that sell lower then it are not cancelled like Kuso Saiki Toriko is not in any danger right now.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
CashMoney said:
metsujin said:


If it doesn't sell well the series will be forced to end... sadly the magazine that Toriko is published is very strict...
No not at all it still does decently in the rankings rarely in the bottom series that sell lower then it are not cancelled like Kuso Saiki Toriko is not in any danger right now.

Yes but dont you get a feeling too that the mangaka started to rush thing really fast, i think he was told to finish his series as fast as he can.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
ichii_1 said:

metsujin said:

If it doesn't sell well the series will be forced to end... sadly the magazine that Toriko is published is very strict...

It's not just about sales, it's about magazine rankings.
Which toriko is doing fine at.


I'm pretty sure those ranks are made by the editors? At some point Oda stated that they're basically useless. Of course the feedback of the audience is crucial... but if the sells drop drastically, saying in this case Toriko's sales drop to 100k when it sales over 200k... It won't be good... It happen with other popular series that ended because they didn't bring money anymore, or reverse where it bring money and got stretched out.
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
ichii_1 said:


Looks like it will sell around the same amount before leaving the list.
So it's stable.

263,043 Toriko Vol.33
264,412 Toriko Vol.34
260,524 Toriko Vol.35
200,033 Toriko Vol.36

[/quote]
Nah. It's probably gonna sell ~20k next week and that's it.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
CashMoney said:
No not at all it still does decently in the rankings rarely in the bottom series that sell lower then it are not cancelled like Kuso Saiki Toriko is not in any danger right now.

Yes but dont you get a feeling too that the mangaka started to rush thing really fast, i think he was told to finish his series as fast as he can.

Source? and no I dont think its close to ending there are still things to be had I still think there is atleast 3 years left for it.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
Agafin said:
ichii_1 said:


Looks like it will sell around the same amount before leaving the list.
So it's stable.

263,043 Toriko Vol.33
264,412 Toriko Vol.34
260,524 Toriko Vol.35
200,033 Toriko Vol.36


Nah. It's probably gonna sell ~20k next week and that's it.[/quote]
Yep.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 199
Agafin said:
Two weeks at the top for KnB, nice.

Also, Kingdom's backlog sales only marginally dropped from last week (~5%).

http://i.imgur.com/zZBTeCw.png


Where'd you get that information?



Is there are a site where we can get a full look at Oricon's rankings and such? Because the source just links to Oricon's home page.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22666
metsujin said:
ichii_1 said:


It's not just about sales, it's about magazine rankings.
Which toriko is doing fine at.


I'm pretty sure those ranks are made by the editors? At some point Oda stated that they're basically useless. Of course the feedback of the audience is crucial... but if the sells drop drastically, saying in this case Toriko's sales drop to 100k when it sales over 200k... It won't be good... It happen with other popular series that ended because they didn't bring money anymore, or reverse where it bring money and got stretched out.

Hinamaru Zumou is a Jump series that sells less than 30K and is still around for about 2 years XD
Rankings matter, it can save a series even if it has sht sales.
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
MysticLeviathan said:
Agafin said:
Two weeks at the top for KnB, nice.

Also, Kingdom's backlog sales only marginally dropped from last week (~5%).

http://i.imgur.com/zZBTeCw.png


Where'd you get that information?



Is there are a site where we can get a full look at Oricon's rankings and such? Because the source just links to Oricon's home page.


Eh, Oricon is not a free site for the most part so most of the data the News staff (or I) have are from kind subscribers who accepted to share said data they pay from Oricon.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
ichii_1 said:
metsujin said:


I'm pretty sure those ranks are made by the editors? At some point Oda stated that they're basically useless. Of course the feedback of the audience is crucial... but if the sells drop drastically, saying in this case Toriko's sales drop to 100k when it sales over 200k... It won't be good... It happen with other popular series that ended because they didn't bring money anymore, or reverse where it bring money and got stretched out.

Hinamaru Zumou is a Jump series that sells less than 30K and is still around for about 2 years XD
Rankings matter, it can save a series even if it has sht sales.

Hinomaru Zumou will probably get a anime, and if it gets one itll boost high, I think Toriko, when it came out after 2 years didnt saell that much either.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
metsujin said:
ichii_1 said:


It's not just about sales, it's about magazine rankings.
Which toriko is doing fine at.


I'm pretty sure those ranks are made by the editors? At some point Oda stated that they're basically useless. Of course the feedback of the audience is crucial... but if the sells drop drastically, saying in this case Toriko's sales drop to 100k when it sales over 200k... It won't be good... It happen with other popular series that ended because they didn't bring money anymore, or reverse where it bring money and got stretched out.
I dont think you understand Jump at all if you are saying those wording sales are really not that importent to them Hinomaru Zumou barely sales over 20k and its still On-Going because it has great ranking same goes for Kuso Saiki which took almost 13 volumes to sell over 100k Jump is all about the rankings.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 5371
Damn, that Ajin boost though...

32,000 in one week for a volume released two years ago.

And I thought the Overlord anime boost was crazy.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 199
Agafin said:
MysticLeviathan said:


Where'd you get that information?



Is there are a site where we can get a full look at Oricon's rankings and such? Because the source just links to Oricon's home page.


Eh, Oricon is not a free site for the most part so most of the data the News staff (or I) have are from kind subscribers who accepted to share said data they pay from Oricon.




Ahhhh, that explains it. Well thanks for sharing this with us, it's some interesting, fascinating stuff.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
CashMoney said:
metsujin said:


I'm pretty sure those ranks are made by the editors? At some point Oda stated that they're basically useless. Of course the feedback of the audience is crucial... but if the sells drop drastically, saying in this case Toriko's sales drop to 100k when it sales over 200k... It won't be good... It happen with other popular series that ended because they didn't bring money anymore, or reverse where it bring money and got stretched out.
I dont think you understand Jump at all if you are saying those wording sales are really not that importent to them Hinomaru Zumou barely sales over 20k and its still On-Going because it has great ranking same goes for Kuso Saiki which took almost 13 volumes to sell over 100k Jump is all about the rankings.


Then why is Bleach still ongoing? In the rankings is always the lowest. Inb4 not hating on Bleach or anything.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
CashMoney said:
Jump is all about the rankings.
Not quite true, otherwise HxH, Bleach or Kochikame would've been cancelled long ago.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:23 PM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29808
Always fun to see TLR doing so well ^~^

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
metsujin said:
CashMoney said:
I dont think you understand Jump at all if you are saying those wording sales are really not that importent to them Hinomaru Zumou barely sales over 20k and its still On-Going because it has great ranking same goes for Kuso Saiki which took almost 13 volumes to sell over 100k Jump is all about the rankings.


Then why is Bleach still ongoing? In the rankings is always the lowest. Inb4 not hating on Bleach or anything.

Thats a good point.
I think the people from Shueisha look how much the potential of a series is, if they see potencial they dont cancel it, series like shokugeki and Hikyuu and really bad sales in their beginnings aswell, look how the do now.
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
metsujin said:
CashMoney said:
I dont think you understand Jump at all if you are saying those wording sales are really not that importent to them Hinomaru Zumou barely sales over 20k and its still On-Going because it has great ranking same goes for Kuso Saiki which took almost 13 volumes to sell over 100k Jump is all about the rankings.


Then why is Bleach still ongoing? In the rankings is always the lowest. Inb4 not hating on Bleach or anything.
Bleach and Kochikame are a special case because No matter how bad the ranking they get they wont get cancelled because of huge they were and how much they did for the magazine.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 199
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
ichii_1 said:

Hinamaru Zumou is a Jump series that sells less than 30K and is still around for about 2 years XD
Rankings matter, it can save a series even if it has sht sales.

Hinomaru Zumou will probably get a anime, and if it gets one itll boost high, I think Toriko, when it came out after 2 years didnt saell that much either.



It needs an anime that isn't garbage. Toriko got a garbage anime so, while it did get a boost, it wasn't a sustained boost. And the anime heavily deviated from the manga content, so that probably had some sort of impact for those watching the anime and not realizing it's quite different from the manga.


I think Hinomaru Zumo wil get an anime at some point, and probably soon, as it's getting to a point where there are enough chapters to make a full season I could see an anime happening maybe summer of next year, but who knows.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
Thats a good point.
I think the people from Shueisha look how much the potential of a series is, if they see potencial they dont cancel it, series like shokugeki and Hikyuu and really bad sales in their beginnings aswell, look how the do now.


Umm.. no, Shokugeki no Soma actually had good sales starting with 2013... And it got published in November 2012... In 2013 sold over 1 million copies.. how's that low sale?
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 3483
Good seeing Kuroko at the top again. Also nice for Btooom to get in the top 10. I've been planning to read it since hearing the manga entered its final arc, but is the end actually close or is it a similar case to Bleach's "final" arc?

Agafin said:
Also, Kingdom's backlog sales only marginally dropped from last week (~5%).

http://i.imgur.com/zZBTeCw.png

At this point I could see it reaching 9 million this year, which would be absolutely incredible for it. In comparison last year it sold about 2.5 millions.
Also, Prison School is the manga that got boosted the most from the summer season, right?
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
CashMoney said:
metsujin said:


Then why is Bleach still ongoing? In the rankings is always the lowest. Inb4 not hating on Bleach or anything.
Bleach and Kochikame are a special case because No matter how bad they will get cancelled because of huge they were and how much they did for the magazine.

No, its because bleach is selling pretty good and has a pretty big fanbase without an anime, the same goes for Kochikame, even if it doesnt sell per volume that well it sells really good in the grand scheme of things.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
metsujin said:
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
Thats a good point.
I think the people from Shueisha look how much the potential of a series is, if they see potencial they dont cancel it, series like shokugeki and Hikyuu and really bad sales in their beginnings aswell, look how the do now.


Umm.. no, Shokugeki no Soma actually had good sales starting with 2013... And it got published in November 2012... In 2013 sold over 1 million copies.. how's that low sale?

I meant per Volume.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1170
Agafin said:
CashMoney said:
Jump is all about the rankings.
Not quite true, otherwise HxH, Bleach or Kochikame would've been cancelled long ago.

Obviously those series are special cases because of how much they did for the magazine. and how big they were.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1728
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
metsujin said:


Umm.. no, Shokugeki no Soma actually had good sales starting with 2013... And it got published in November 2012... In 2013 sold over 1 million copies.. how's that low sale?

I meant per Volume.


No volumes 1, 2 & 3 had sales of over 300k.
Edit: volume 4 too xd
Modified by metsujin, Sep 16, 2015 2:34 PM
 
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
CashMoney said:
Agafin said:
Not quite true, otherwise HxH, Bleach or Kochikame would've been cancelled long ago.

Obviously those series are special cases because of how much they did for the magazine. and how big they were.

Its not because of what they did, but what they are doing, every new Hunter x Hunter Volume gets 1 million sales almost.
 
Sep 16, 2015 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1728
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
series like shokugeki and Hikyuu and really bad sales in their beginnings aswell


You don't really know what you're talking about!
 
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »