Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2015 9:11 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm skipping reviewing chapter 15 and......

Yooooooo. That's a good ending. I would be crying if I wasn't in a public library right. The writer mislead us into believing that Daigo had found someone else but he still loves Ann. I'm happy and that was a great way to end this series. It went from Ann wanting to be with Daigo forever to Ann wishing for his happiness and I think that's beautiful.

8/10

Let's see what the last two volumes are about.
Nov 2, 2017 3:51 PM

May 2013
I knew from the second I started reading this that it would change me at the end. All of this story was beautiful. I didn't think she'd wind up with Daigo in the end, even though I knew they loved each other so much. I am so glad they did. They were always what one another wanted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 3 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 14, 2015

2 by Pollomonteros »»
Jan 7, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 2 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 14, 2015

1 by Pollomonteros »»
Jan 7, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sand Chronicles Chapter 22 Discussion

tolkster - Mar 14, 2012

5 by IarIz »»
May 1, 2021 4:51 AM

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 21 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 16, 2015

5 by camilleish »»
Aug 20, 2020 9:25 AM

Poll: » Sand Chronicles Chapter 1 Discussion

kiyomigirl - Feb 20, 2011

5 by tingy »»
Sep 25, 2019 11:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.