I liked them all, all 7 were pretty good in my opinion.
Of course, some where better than the others
I liked the 5th one the most, but 7th came really really close to 5th. If i had to give them different ratings, its like 10 and 9.9. 3rd one was also pretty cool, and although short, also liked the 4th movie a lot.
The ones i liked the less were nº 6, nº2 and nº 1. Its not they were bad, the other were just better, especially 3,5,7.
hmmm all were good, is hard to say which one was really better as different topics are told on each on of therm. But i guess the general conclusion is that 6 equal filler. Maybe 6 was suppose to give another view of the show and show some sis-love.
Watching episode 7 made me appreciate movie 2 like a ton more.
Movie four was the only movie that imo couldn't stand by itlsef.
I changed my mind a little bit.
7 - 5 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 6
"linnaes" said: It's ironic that Souren Araya, the "ultimate nemesis", felt less menacing than Lio Shirazumi. I think that goes to show how well the 7th movie was written, and damn was it good!
True. Araya was the antagonist behind most of the things that occured doing the movies, but Shirazumi was the real villain in the end. The way they used him as foil character for Shiki's development was amazing.
1. KnK 7 Loved this one the most.
2. KnK 5 i did enjoy this one quite a bit, but the lack of Mikiya bothered me a little... as i like watching Shiki x Mikiya interactions a lot;P
3 . KnK 2 - liked the story and all the Mikiya xShiki scenes. / = also KnK 3 is in the third place as well.
4. KnK 4
5. KnK 1
6. KnK 6 - this one wasn’t bad, but it kind of felt like a filler for me....
The 3rd is the only good one, all the others are fine to very bad.
1) Kara no Kyoukai 3: Tsuukaku Zanryuu. Score: 7/10 (Enjoyable, decent characters)
2) Kara no Kyoukai 4: Garan no Dou. Score: 6/10 (Nice fight between the 2 Shiki)
3) Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2). Score 6/10 (The drama was decent, too much drooling though)
4) Kara no Kyoukai 6: Boukyaku Rokuon. Score 6/10 (Decent arc, nothing important though)
5) Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei. Score 5/10 (Random shit happened, eye-candy)
6) Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 1). Score 4/10 (Why do they throw random drama when we don't give a fuck about the characters?)
7) Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen. Score 3/10 (It's funny that the most overrated movie is actually the worst one. It's like a compilation of all the bullshit that happens in this series with a random story with random enemies. Good thing the animation and sound track saves this from being unwatchable)
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler: http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Find me on Final Fantasy XIV! IGN: Zaiga Heart (Aether Data Center - Faerie Server)
Tier 1: 3 > 5 > 6 - Five had the most awesome moments of the series, but was probably half an hour too long. Don't hate on 6, it was solid, if a departure from the first few movies.
Tier 2: 4 > 1 - I feel I should give "1" another rewatch now that I've seen the set; maybe I missed a few things the first go-around.
Tier 3: 2 > 7: I found these two to be by far the worst of the lot. All I ask is to be entertained, and these did not do that. I found Shirazume to be, quite frankly, lame at best, and for him to hold the story up as a villain was an idea that failed miserably.