Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 15, 2015 8:37 PM

If you would like to help out the Night Kids, you can do so by applying below. As a staff member, you are required to follow the rules and enforce them. Be kind and courteous, and remember that we are a family. If you are willing to do this, then I'd love to have you on board! ^_^

Newsletter Deliverer : FULL
As a newsletter deliverer, it is your job to deliver the newsletter to each member. Depending on how many members and deliverers we have, the list will be divided up. The newsletter will be sent to you in a PM and all you have to do is send it out! You will also be required to double check behind the writer for any mistakes in formatting (for example, if an image isn't showing up or if the BBC is messed up).

Card Maker : 1-4
As a card maker, it is your job to participate in card editions. The only requirement is that you participate in at least ONE edition a month. As the card maker, you are able to set your own rules for your cards. You can send them out yourself or have another staff member (AnnoyingTiger88 probably) to send them out for you.

Game Master : 1-2
As a game maker, it is your job to keep track of the games posted here. You are able to create games, as well.

Layout Maker : 1
As a layout maker, it is your job to create a wonderful layout for our club. Experience in this area is preferred!

Keeper of Claims : 1-4
As a keeper of claims, it is your job to keep watch over certain claims (I plan on adding quite a few, and I don't want to overwhelm anyone). You will need to keep the claims list updated. Basic PS knowledge is required so you can edit the PSDs for each claim. You also have the choice to deliver them yourself, ask me (Tiger) to deliver them, or if asked, I will make a claims delivery thread.

Anyone can become a staff member, but please do not feel bad if you're not picked. It doesn't mean you're not worthy, it just means you're not quite what I'm looking for. You may resign at any time, or go on hiatus, but you must let me (AnnoyingTiger88) or my 2nd in command (too be announced later) know via PM.

Form:
* Username:
* Position:
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?:
* Samples:
Modified by Hime-sama, Apr 23, 2016 11:36 PM

Sep 21, 2015 6:29 PM
Username: zedk-_reaper
Position: Recruiter, Affiliator
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Cause I like to see how the new groups grow and help in my good areas. I think that I'm going to do a good job because I have many experience in that jobs because I'm doing it in the mayority of my clubs
Accepted! ^_^
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 22, 2015 1:13 AM

Sep 23, 2015 1:26 AM

Username: GFotaku
Position: Recruiter, Helper [maybe]
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?
I don't have many experience, but I love to meet new people and... make them happy xD. I have free time and can keep an eye on the club. I know that I can't write well on English though, but I'll trying~

Accepted! ^_^
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 23, 2015 7:48 PM

BY ~CHRISALYN. // HAMLET { Cards Collection } // THANK YOU!!! ☆ ~('▽^人)

Sep 23, 2015 6:56 AM
Ashen Awakener

* Username: Lyfa
* Position: Card Maker
I would like to help this club out, especially as there aren't many cardmakers yet and I would like to see it grow :) if I'll do a good job? It's weird to say that about myself but I'll try my best ofc :)
* Samples:

Ty :)

Accepted! ^_^
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 23, 2015 7:48 PM

Sep 26, 2015 1:29 AM

* Username: KirijoCorp
I really wanna help this club grow and hone my card making skills and the only way is to try my best and practice :D plus there don't seem to be too many staff members yet and it must be pretty hectic managing the club opening >.<
* Samples: Card Portfolio

Accepted! ^_^
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 26, 2015 5:01 AM

Sep 26, 2015 6:14 PM

* Username: Hime
* Position: Newsletter Deliver or Newsletter Writer
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I would like to spread to new members or help other members to come to this new club and make it huge it and active. I am good at sending newsletters and maybe im ready to be more advance since i became a Newsletter deliver for other clubs and do a great job to get it done and am a hard worker.

Thank you!

Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 26, 2015 7:51 PM

Sep 26, 2015 9:54 PM

* Username: ShadowClaire
* Position: Part-Time Card Maker?
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I Want To Help Out With The Club And Make It Grow! Plus, I Think This Will Help Me Improve My Card Making Skills >.> I Think I Will Do A Good Job At Keeping Up With The Editions But I Can Be A Little Late Because I Have After School Activity's.
* Samples: [b]Here~ ^_^[/b]

Please Leave Comment Or PM Me If I Get Accepted Or Declined Please!
Thank You~ >.<

Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 26, 2015 10:22 PM
|| KSCH | TQSH | FFG | DC ||

Sep 27, 2015 3:20 AM

* Username: Zickiechan
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: i really want to participate in this club because i can see the potential in this. plus i want to grow my experience from making cards. i'm currently working on one club, if i'm accepted in this it would be an honor. thank you :)
* Samples: Here c: & if i would be accepted, these would be my first edition in this club :)

Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Sep 27, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 1, 2015 6:09 AM

Form:
* Username: -MakoChan-
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I want make nice card for peoples cause i want them to hold dear to the card's. Its like giving love to peoples! >u< I truly just want to make card XD Cause i used to edit pictures and make banners, profile picutre for peoples at Osu, skype and more.
* Samples: Here are some samples and pleas don't judge me (I know im not very good at it)

Accepted! ^^)/
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 1, 2015 6:29 PM

Oct 1, 2015 11:38 AM

* Username: -Saichi-
* Position: Cardmaker
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I love to make cards~ Once I had my own club, but I had to close it.
* Samples: [spoiler]

Accepted! ^^)/
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 1, 2015 6:30 PM

Oct 1, 2015 3:15 PM

* Username: Phraze
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I wanna help the club out ofc. ummm pretty sure I'll do a decent job ^^
* Samples: this

Accepted! ^^)/
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 1, 2015 6:29 PM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze

Oct 1, 2015 10:56 PM
The Queen

* Username: Wrath
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Welp quite frankly I heard there was a genderbend edition and immediately came running ⁄(⁄ ⁄ ͡°⁄ ͜ʖ⁄ ͡°⁄ ⁄)⁄ I try my very hardest bb<3
* Samples: portfolio

Accepted! *.*
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 1, 2015 11:27 PM

Oct 14, 2015 1:06 PM

Username: kickassneko74792
Position: Recruiter
Why do you want this position? I'm going to be honest and say i'm doing this for fun
Do you feel like you will do a good job? I'll try my very best...maybe
I was just joking about the last part...maybe
for real though...just joking

Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 19, 2015 10:33 PM

Oct 23, 2015 10:25 AM

Username : animemanberin
Position : Recruiter
Why do you want this position?Because I like helping :)
Do you feel like you will do a good job? Yeah!

Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 26, 2015 10:47 PM

Oct 26, 2015 2:13 AM

* Username: blondishjoeygirl
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Recently started Card making and I just love it! And I like this club very much, and I want to participate in making the club grow! I don't think I'm bad at card making, but I'm sure there's still a lot of improvement needed. I can Participate in 3-4 editions a month.
* Samples: here
Accepted!
Modified by AnnoyingTiger88, Oct 26, 2015 10:47 PM

Dec 5, 2015 2:38 AM

* Username: KuroRazgriz
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Im new to making them but will definitley try my best! Also really like making them and just wanted to be in more clubs for it ^^
* Samples:

[quote]
Accepted!
Modified by blondishjoeygirl, Dec 6, 2015 1:28 PM

Dec 13, 2015 6:42 PM

* Username: Rei
* Position: Newsletter Deliverer
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I want to do this position because it's the only one I'm able to do aside from Game Maker. I do feel like I will do a good job. I do have experience from other clubs.

Accepted!^^
Modified by GFotaku, Dec 23, 2015 12:58 AM

Mar 11, 2016 5:13 AM
* Username: Kishar
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Well I have some free time laying around again so I'm not just gonna sit on it so I'll do my best as I can here~
* Samples: Here's all of the cards I've made since July~

Thanks for consideration, please tell me if I get accepted~

Accepted!^^
Modified by -Saichi-, Mar 11, 2016 5:48 AM

Mar 20, 2016 9:51 PM

Form:
* Username:
Neko--kun
* Position:
Games Master
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?
I want to help out to get to know some people. I will try my best

Accepted!^^
Modified by -Saichi-, Mar 21, 2016 1:33 PM

Apr 21, 2016 2:58 PM

* Username: Meyneth
* Position: Newsletter Deliverer or Keeper of Claims
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I've looked through staff applications for other clubs before but the positions are simply already full or the club has a huge number of members. Since the club is currently small or growing, it would help for me to gain experience with working in clubs and helping around. Anyways, I spend a lot of time on MAL on a daily basis without working for any clubs. I thought it would be a good idea to actually try it and do something productive on the website. Both the position of Newsletter Deliverer and Keeper of Claims are simple positions for me to start off with. For Keeper of Claims, I have experience with Photoshop because I play around with it a lot for making my forum sets or profile sets. Also, I use Photoshop to create collaborations, avatars, and banners for my profile page on the osu! website.
* Samples: Do I need samples for the position(s) I am applying for? If needed, please notify me.

Accepted!^^
Modified by -Saichi-, Apr 22, 2016 12:50 PM

Apr 22, 2016 9:42 AM

*Username: Samuelkun
* Position: Newsletter Deliverer
I would like to help out. I find it enjoyable delivering cards/ newsletters etc.
I would like to see this club grow. Also I do feel that I will do a good job as I have experience delivering in other clubs.

Accepted!^^
Modified by -Saichi-, Apr 22, 2016 12:52 PM
All credit goes to AngelHana ^^

Apr 22, 2016 1:42 PM

* Username: Puns
* Position: Newsletter Deliverer, if still wanted.
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job? Because I want to help growing clubs like this and yes.
* Samples: N/A

Accepted
Modified by Hime-sama, Apr 23, 2016 11:39 PM

* It's just you.

May 3, 2016 11:12 PM

* Username: Psalms
* Position: Keeper of Claims
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I really enjoy being a part of this club and I wish to help out more! I am pretty familiar with the claiming system! I am willing to learn and adapt to whatever this club needs me to do! I look forward to working with you! (I also use PS because I like to experiment with different designs for my signature and forum set!) I also have experience as being staff for Majestic Altair (previously Dear Clouds), Lyrical Harmony, and lukraiyeol's graphics club! I hope you consider me!

Accepted!
Modified by Meyneth, May 6, 2016 8:45 AM

May 6, 2016 6:10 PM

Username: philtecturophy
Position: layout maker
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I feel I can do a relatively decent job, if the chance was given though :)
Samples: Portfolio

Accepted!
Modified by -Saichi-, May 7, 2016 8:32 AM

May 8, 2016 4:39 PM

* Username: Rocie
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Well as for why I want this position, it fun! I would work hard an get all my work done while doing something I love, and that's enough! I also think I would do well, though only you can judge by my work! :3
* Samples:

Accepted!
Modified by -Saichi-, May 10, 2016 12:51 PM
]

May 25, 2016 4:32 PM

Username: HeyMasky

Position: Cardmaker

Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I want this position because I get really inspired when working with my cards, and I definitely want to improve my skills further and I think working here would really allow that to occur. I have a lot of inspiration and dedication, so I feel like I could reach your standards and do a good job. (: I know my cards aren't the best yet, but I'm learning and practicing every day to help achieve higher ground. Please message me if I get accepted (:

Samples:

Accepted!
Modified by Meyneth, May 26, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 7, 2016 12:02 AM

Username: Reirany
Position: Card Maker
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I just started as a card maker in another club, even though I'm just a newbie, I think I can do a proper job as a card maker. I will do my best to help this club and will do my best to improve more. Thank you for considering. Do notify me if I get the job or not. c:
Samples: Here.

Accepted!
Modified by -Saichi-, Jun 14, 2016 12:27 PM

Please send deliveries here.
All resources belong to their respective owners.
Set by: Nate

Jun 7, 2016 6:45 PM

Username: Junipur
Position: Claim Keeper
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I have nothing to do on MAL and have too much time on my hands. And yeah, pretty sure i'll do a good job, I keep claim at L U X U R I A
Samples:

Accepted!
Modified by -Saichi-, Jun 14, 2016 12:27 PM

Jul 30, 2016 6:37 PM

* Username: Elephantom
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: It is my nature to help people out and I feel, by making cards, I can do just that. I also want to further my skills as a Card Maker because I am relatively new to the card making industry (only about 1 week). I feel that I have a lot of motivation when making cards and therefore do a satisfactory job. Thank you for taking your time to read my application and considering me <3
* Samples: All here (scroll down for more)

Accepted ^_^
Modified by Hime-sama, Jul 31, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 31, 2016 5:42 AM

* Username: Mayumi
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I'm actually a bit new to card making, and am not as good as a lot of other card makers. But I'd like to improve more. And I like card making, so I think I can do a good enough job...?
* Samples: x

Accepted ^_^
Modified by Hime-sama, Jul 31, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 31, 2016 10:00 PM

Username: Atsu-Chan
Position: Card Maker and Layout Maker
Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: Cuz i wanna experience new thing in card/layout making . Im not a pro but I try my best to be a better card/layout maker someday
Samples: >><<

Aug 16, 2016 1:14 PM

* Username: Coral_Jax
* Why do you want this position? Do you feel like you will do a good job?: I wanted the job because I am pretty new to card making, and I want to grow with this club. I am really active and will be able to make lots of cards! I can also help out with whatever around the club, as in updating threads and such if you need it.
* Samples: Here :3

The little girl just could not sleep, because her thoughts we way too deep; her mind had gone out for a stroll, and fallen down a rabbit hole.