Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 36 Discussion

Mar 11, 2017 12:15 AM

So Winry's in the North now hey.. I'm a bit confused, so why was she exactly sent up to the North? Like I know she was a hostage the whole time, but like does this mean that Bradley knew that Ed and Al told/were going to tell Olivier the truth? Orrrrrrr

caught in the wonder

Mar 12, 2017 1:50 PM
Mira is so hot it's just insane. "Ice Queen"? HA!

Jun 21, 2017 6:24 AM

Lmao, Armstrong's soldiers didnt even flinch when she killed Raven ... loved that scene.

Gem said:
So Winry's in the North now hey.. I'm a bit confused, so why was she exactly sent up to the North? Like I know she was a hostage the whole time, but like does this mean that Bradley knew that Ed and Al told/were going to tell Olivier the truth? Orrrrrrr

Probably to show dominance, that Bradley is not afraid to actually do what he promised, killing people close to him if necessary.

Jul 8, 2017 4:08 PM

Ed and Al were the cutest little kids, 11/10, would die for them tbh

Also that family portrait :') I'm so curious about Hohenheim!

Aug 3, 2017 3:45 PM
Does this show ever get good? It sucks so far

Feb 18, 2018 4:46 AM

The intro was just so good, it was so deep and made so much sense. I think I shed a tear or two tbh.
The episode wasn't that bad but I still gave it 3 cause it feels really dull to me since they met their uncle or something. The scenario isn't progressing at all, at this point we're just given random conflicting reasons as for why it's supposed to go to shit in the end. I think the show focuses too much on that and not enough on the progression of the story which is a shame...
An entire episode about the Elric's childhood would have been good enough for me, I would have given it a 5/5 instead of a 3.
Modified by hellodarknesss, Feb 18, 2018 4:49 AM

Mar 14, 2018 12:29 PM

Olivier is love, Olivier is life

Oh god. Winry is a hostage. Save her Ed!

Jan 15, 6:32 PM

if they lay ONE finger on winry i will lose my shit

Feb 9, 3:21 PM

Raven got wrecked and Olivier Armstrong showed to everyone that her men - despite the rules prevailing in her stronghold - are the most important for her.

Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Lieutenant General Raven was so careless that he revealed all of Central's dastardly plans and their connection to the Humonculi to everyone in Briggs because of Armstrong vaguely leaning towards a yes. It was very satisfying to see his smug face turn into one full of terror when he realized that not of them were interested in his lofty proposition.

Raven might have been dealt with but Kimblee will be more troublesome to deal with though, bringing in Winry as a living hostage. Pride's made his brutal debut and he's definitely the most violent one among them.

Sep 5, 1:19 PM
A little bit about hohenheim is shown, still enveloped in mistery

Olivier killing Raven was awesome

The army is using the hostage card against the Elrics

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]