Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 11 Discussion

Jul 1, 2016 9:58 AM

The second half focused more on hotarun but I recognize her as the weakest when it comes to entertainment in this anime. The mid part with renge and her sister was the highlight this time.

Aug 25, 2016 7:06 PM

Hotaru at home is so cute :)
I totally didn't expect that out of her!

Aug 28, 2016 6:23 AM

poor komari

epic renge sosunsers

child hotaru not bad

but best of all... dem milfs man

i dont mind getting my hands on natsu or hotaru's mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (yes i have seen too much hentai)

Dec 1, 2016 3:32 AM

The first half felt almost like Nichijou with the over-the-top action haha
Hotarun is such a nice girl :3

Dec 4, 2016 8:44 AM

This was one of the best episodes of NNB Repeat I've ever seen. There were so many parts I really enjoyed. The "I want to dot com" that Komari mentioned was absolutely hilarious and how she wanted to get a signal through Konomi's cell phone was priceless. That message she sent to Candy Store cracked me up so much. I have to agree with the Sousner technique that Renge did to Hikage was something I didn't expect but was pure gold comedy there. I guess Hikage should not try to meddle in Renge's drawings. The result afterwards was just as good about the sheep drawing and how it was over for the year of the zodiac sign.

It was odd to see Hotaru act childish around her mother and I thought that was really cute to see her like that though she acts grown up around the others. That was really sweet to see her have so much fun curling around in that blanket too.

Wow! One more episode to go! I'm really glad I first started watching Non Non Biyori so much that it made me feel so many things that I yet to appreciate about life. :) This has been one of the best SoL series I've seen for quite a while and it was very worth it. I can't wait to watch the last episode and I'll surely miss it for real.

Jun 30, 2017 12:26 PM
Gunpla Builder

Do you even sosuns, Hika-nee? Distress.

Jul 5, 2017 3:49 AM
ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍ
I like Renge's hairstyle here.
SOSUNS

Sep 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Komari-chan early morning struggle to check Konomi's newest cellphone. Haha! She's so cute waving her arms like that. 

No, Komari-chan, the signal can't reach you. Hahaha! I'm dying. She's so smol, I wanna hug her. Gaaaaah!

Holy shit. Let's not mess with Ren-chon! Hahaha. She's so scary when she's angry. Haha!

Seeing Hotarun like a child is so awkward. Hehe. Well, because she's so tol. Haha jk. Love her!
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Dec 29, 2017 8:12 AM
Komari sent her first e-mail and looked happy! She was too short to reach the signal tho.

Renge's Illuminati drawing (full of eyes) was really weird haha. This time she drew a mashup of a monkey and a sheep.

The girls treat Hotaru like a grown-up but she told them that deep inside she was childlike. They don't believe her xD

Nov 16, 2018 1:47 PM

Best Hotaru episode.

Dec 14, 2018 7:53 AM

Komari being cute at the beginning, "I want to dot com too" lol, twisting her foot and hurting herself emotionally and physically and then asking Hotarun to lifft her up, that was just really funny and cute at the same time. I also got to see a new side of Hotarun this time. So sad that I'm off to the next and last episode, but I still have the OVA and the Movie to watch.

This part really made me laugh out loud, Renge going full Jojo on Hikage
DaisukiAishiteru said:
Melcookie96 said:

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

HAHA XD
[/quote]
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Jun 5, 9:44 PM
First world problems. The cell phone signal joke.

Jun 5, 9:49 PM
I don't understand Hotaru on multiple occasions showed her childish side to the cast. Why are they acting like she is older? That stargazing scene with Komari comes to mind and there are others.

What is with her mother? She is okay with her daughter making that much dolls of her senpai?

Jun 18, 12:16 PM

When Renge goes full JoJo mode xD
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]