Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 19 Discussion

Aug 30, 2014 12:24 AM
i hate mion and her bitch grandmother.. both of them are demons they always lie to do what they think is right... the punishment want meant for freedom for SATOSHI and mion knew this i mean come on if the village leader that old man know this you seriously think that next in line mion wouldn't know that SATOSHI is not forgiven!

mion lie a lot.mion knew on the night of the festival that keiichi was with shion and have asked about it from keiichi but when shion said to mion "they entered the tool shrine" she acted like she was surprised!

i don't believe mion (the way mion kind face turn in to that motionless face when the torture was happening to shion is enough to say about mion, mion wasnt angry it was like mion was looking at a blank piece of paper at least SHION IS DOING THIS WITH ANGER,HATRED WITH SADNESS FOR LOOSING HER LOVE )

and i can completely understand SHION. all her life she suffered a lot no happiness at all for god sake this grandmother strangle her when shion was a new born and sent her away because granny doesn't like to see shions face. I know violence is wrong but shion has no choice keiichi and shion are next targets they would have find out about it eventually i mean mion already knew that. this is a powerful organization who has trained men the only option left was to go to the police but the case would not go so far. shion is using keiichi as prey to both protect and find the truth also to save her self. :3

Aug 30, 2014 9:56 AM

I like your theorys alot, but I have to spoil you for correction, so I will not do it .

You will be surprised about the truth behind everything and how things are not that way they seemed to be.

Nov 2, 2014 1:49 AM

WOW! I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS SHION WHO DID ALL THAT! I thought for sure it was Mion who was the demon! WHAT A TWIST!

Shion is now slowly picking off all those who oppose Satoshi. Those footsteps Shion keeps hearing are definitely foreshadowing something that's going to occur at the end of the arc.

So it was Shion who killed the headmaster! She was sure oozing with bloodlust.

Some of those faces Shion made looked so scary that they were actually kinda funny.

Wow that granny sure looked fucking terrifying after being whipped by Shion a bunch of times.

This arc has been very Death Note-esque. Shion is like the Light of this arc. She's really trying her hardest not to get her cover blown!

This anime is fucking great. My favorite episode thus far! It's beginning to get really intense! 5/5
Modified by Raulzus, Nov 2, 2014 1:53 AM

Nov 10, 2014 3:20 PM

My only sane character... gone :(

Mar 22, 2015 2:38 PM

Best episode by far...

Shion is a fucking good actor xD

Apr 23, 2015 3:52 AM

Wow, what an amazing episode. While I thought Shion might end up impersonating Mion I had no idea that this was actually connected to the second arc. Her turning out to be the demon from that arc was an amazing twist. It definitely makes episode 8 make a heck of a lot more sense.

Also I was rooting for Shion this entire episode, screw evil granny and Mion. They both kinda deserve what they get at this point. Shion is definitely my favorite character now, just watching her this episode was so much fun.

I'm really hoping we get to see her kill Satoko and Rika next ep.
Modified by Shape430, Apr 23, 2015 3:56 AM

May 17, 2015 3:37 PM

Uncandescent said:
You could say that episode was really...

*puts on sunglasses*

...shocking.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Lmao, yes!

Nothing to say really in this episode because I figured the Family had some sort of connection with the whole thing. Let's see what happens next.

Jun 22, 2015 7:40 PM

So that's why "Mion" seemed to flip a lot in the second arc as it was Shion all along. If you go back and watch from half way through episode 6 to 8 they make a lot more sense now. The scene at night when "Mion" was shaking the ladder and the scene at school asking about what happened last night whilst acting really shifty all of these moments and more it was Shion all along.
Modified by lintern, Jun 22, 2015 7:48 PM

Jul 15, 2015 12:53 PM
oreomonogatari

PLOT TWIST love it!

Jul 30, 2015 12:00 AM
Yes! I knew that they switched back in arc two! My guess is that Shion throws Moon into the well, stabs Keiichi, then changes back into her own clothes and jumps off a building. That would mean that her killing Keiichi in the hospital was either a hallucination or a dream of Keiichi's. Maybe he just had a heart attack or something from the hallucination and that's how he died.

Aug 1, 2015 3:28 PM

It's an easy guess that the crazy one is shion all along. her words during episode 8 really gave it away. Initially I thought it could be sub translation error on their names lol.

Come to think of it, shion has a screw lose even BEFORE everything happens. I mean that scene where she got saved by satoshi, she almost pulled out her taser before satoshi appeared. Which girl in the right mind carries a taser around wherever she goes
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて

Aug 5, 2015 1:08 PM

I love seeing all the holes and info this is filling in from back in the second arc. Good episode, I also didn't expect that it was Shion all that time ago

Nov 5, 2015 3:41 AM

Benphyre said:
It's an easy guess that the crazy one is shion all along. her words during episode 8 really gave it away. Initially I thought it could be sub translation error on their names lol.

I also thought about that too but I overlooked it since I was convinced that the demon has taken over "Mion" and she was referring to the human "Mion" in that particular episode.

Anyways, great revelation. Makes more sense now.
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka

Nov 24, 2015 2:12 PM

I'm still confused but its all slowly starting to make sense now...

Dec 2, 2015 4:38 PM

makes so much sense now, at first i thought that there was mion and shion and a demon that looks like them lol
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide

Mar 18, 2016 9:38 PM
minouneetzoe said:
Woah, I didn't expect that twist xD
It explain all that happened in the second arc. It still doesn't add up with the first arc and the third arc.

Weirdly, I hated when it was Mion that was being a sadist, but when it's Shion, I don't really care xD
That's so wrong...

Nothing wrong, I felt the same. Mion was a fucking asshole and a liar. Shion was tortured her whole life then deceived with a lie about a person she loved. Shion had the right to snap. People in real life do, you can only push someone so far

Jul 30, 2016 11:20 AM
What i get from this is that maybe it was all a misunderstanding, mion admitting to help with all the killings, was just shion who in my opinion just misunderstood! No one admitted they executed the curse and mion and the other dude actually tried to deny it! So for all we know maybe no one had anything to do with the curse
Also it is not clear that Satoshi disappeared cause of the curse maybe it was all too much and he just left his sister!Or he killed his aunt and coudnt live with it, or he was scared he would get caught!

Oct 22, 2016 1:18 AM

Im with Shion 100%,
go torture them, kill them, all of them freakin liar family!!!! they had this coming
Go go Shion, i wish you all the luck in your revenge

Dec 31, 2016 2:13 AM
God of the Realm

wow the way they introduce arcs which explain and give you a different perspective on the story is truly amazing lovee it omga shion bae i didnt know you were the one behind all this shes going a long way for satoshii
Facta Non Verba

Mar 9, 2017 2:57 AM

The 'main narrative' is now finally showing some good structure.

But how can so many people think it's all making sense. Right now I can accept where we last left off which was Keiichi being tortured with nails at the hospital after the ordeal going down into the dungeons.

... Still doesn't explain him:

1) Beating up Mion or Shion and Rena to a pulp in his house, and then clawing his neck in the phone box.

2) Being pushed off the bridge and being the sole survivor of the volcanic gas eruption.

If it weren't for the 'anything goes' with keiichi then the story would've been great. I'm hoping they cover this before the season 1 ends. There is a theme of 'deja vu' that keeps popping up and the recurrent nightmare and waking up sequences.

Unless... like Rena, Keiichi was plagued with the Oyashiro curse and unknowingly had lifted it off himself hence all that crap that the poor lad was suffering.
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.

Mar 27, 2017 4:51 PM

Oh, Shion is good, nope, Shion is bad, nope, Shion is good, no, Shion is evil :(

Sep 7, 2017 7:47 AM

Shion going full serial killer. I like it. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Apr 7, 2018 1:41 PM

Damn, so Shion was the crazy one. That was a great setup, I have to admit.

Apr 8, 2018 3:07 AM

Glad Shion showed those bastards and bitches a lesson. Also, since we are into the 2nd arc, it is gonna be good to understand how things ended up this way.

That grandma died of a taser. That's sad. But I am glad Shion beat her nasty corpse to hell.

I felt sad for Shion the entire time. Also the fact that they lied that the 3rd finger was for Satoshi. All of them deserved to die. I don't care about Mion anymore. Shion is best girl. She portrayed the part of a psycho well.

When Mion tried to be creepy to Shion and got tasered, I was like, fuck yeah bitch. Go to hell. And it seems like Mion in 2nd arc is actually Shion.

And Mion's got big boobs. Wonder when we will see Shion's boobs. Also, Shion is quite the mastermind.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 1, 2018 8:43 AM
shion's creepy face is back. xd

Dec 20, 2018 5:02 PM

traed said:
its actually making sence now lol
10 Years , but i still gotta correct it , its sense* lmaoooo
Modified by Revoltage1022, Dec 20, 2018 5:05 PM

Dec 20, 2018 5:32 PM

Revoltage1022 said:
traed said:
its actually making sence now lol

I know how to spell it. I just didn't

Dec 20, 2018 6:18 PM

traed said:
Revoltage1022 said:

I know how to spell it. I just didn't
nah i dont really care about the mistake or the grammar i just thought it was pretty funny to act like one of those grammar correcting people for a post that was 10 years ago lol
Modified by Revoltage1022, Dec 20, 2018 6:23 PM

Apr 6, 11:39 AM
All this over a boy Shion barely knew. I bet Satoshi didn't even know Shion even existed let alone care for her.

May 12, 10:27 AM

Ah I can't believe it was Shion all along. My god she's a savage, she manipulated Keichi and sacrificed him as bait. My god this show just keeps on giving, so many plot twists. I'm kinda curious what torture tool they're using that makes it look like the person clawed themselves to death.
Our existence precedes our essence

Jul 28, 4:53 AM

Quite a pile of information we got this episode. Seems like Shion is taking action, controlling the situation, however, she's cursed, footsteps follow her. The conversation at the end was so intense and great.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]