Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion

Oct 25, 2015 11:16 AM
Question: Why does Otosaka and Yuu have to stay at that place for? And who are those people torturing Kuma? What do they want?

Nov 3, 2015 4:10 AM
who was that girl who used the ability of flash?

Nov 15, 2015 1:41 AM

Good lord, I hope there is a sensible reason for what the bad guys were doing, instead of "plot needed them, so I can create some sob stories".
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Nov 27, 2015 12:18 AM

Kumagami R.I.P.
Some dumb characters doing dumb things out of nowhere.

Dec 7, 2015 1:48 PM

RIP Kumagami aka Pooh :( Man that episode was something.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.

Dec 17, 2015 2:05 AM

Ah, that's why it was named Charlotte.
So the cost of saving Ayumi is Kumagami dying, Nao getting tortured, and the ability of time leap rendered useless.
Damn it, Shunsuke! You could have just sacrificed Furuki's family for the future of everybody!
I wonder how everything will affect Yuu though. It won't be easy.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Dec 18, 2015 11:19 PM

I ship Shunsuke and Kumagami.
HEY!

Dec 22, 2015 3:09 AM

I just hated Kumagami's gory torture scene!! I felt sooo sorry for him!!!:( Hats off to him for sacrifing his life for Nao.
And I m feeling sorry for Yu too! Oh! Did he lost one of his eyes?

Dec 30, 2015 11:33 PM
Dang, that episode had some pretty good English.

Jan 2, 2016 9:38 AM

Aw, I liked Kumagami. They should have made Yuu go back to before the academy was built. It would be worth the risk. Now there's no chance of turning back time.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

- Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Jan 10, 2016 4:41 AM

RIP Kumagami. RIP time-leap. Yuu sure wasn't the guy for the job...

Jan 13, 2016 11:38 PM
I'm sorry but did I miss something? Was Yu not allowed to time leap before Kumagame was kidnapped? Yeah, I know Kumagame chose not to call Shunsuke when he was in the car but by the time Shunsuke was aware of what was happening they should have just let Yu time leap so he could warn Kumagame not to go in the car and they could have avoided the tragedy that happened. Or I don't know maybe I did miss something. Maybe Yu was not allowed to time leap because the enemy had something that would restrain him or something but there was also a scene where they had planned for Yu to time leap when he went into the warehouse or whatever that was called so.... Ugh I don't know anymore.

Someone enlighten me why they didn't let Yu time leap so I can calm the fuck down.
Modified by mstacosauce, Jan 13, 2016 11:48 PM

Jan 15, 2016 8:22 PM

ahahah such an awful plan indeed. "Just go there and go back in time everytime if you need to" loool Saw that coming a mile away.

Still... I feel bad for Pooh (looked like he could have been great character)
But something that I don't get... Can't Yu fly away? I mean, he took that power too... right?
mstacosauce said:
I'm sorry but did I miss something? Was Yu not allowed to time leap before Kumagame was kidnapped? Yeah, I know Kumagame chose not to call Shunsuke when he was in the car but by the time Shunsuke was aware of what was happening they should have just let Yu time leap so he could warn Kumagame not to go in the car and they could have avoided the tragedy that happened. Or I don't know maybe I did miss something. Maybe Yu was not allowed to time leap because the enemy had something that would restrain him or something but there was also a scene where they had planned for Yu to time leap when he went into the warehouse or whatever that was called so.... Ugh I don't know anymore.

Someone enlighten me why they didn't let Yu time leap so I can calm the fuck down.

You probably must have missed some dialogue. It happens...
Their excuse for not using time leap to save Kumagame before entering the car was that if they changed the destiny of things the guys would've suspected the anomaly and killed the driver's family(...)
They should and COULD have thought of a better plan than the one they followed. They underestimated the terrorists and everything went to sh*t...

Personally, I would have gone back in time and ambushed those guys at the factory before Kumagame got into the car... Just beat the shit out of everyone and make them tell where's the driver's family. Now tell me? Wouldn't that work?!
Modified by Tchami, Jan 15, 2016 8:39 PM

Jan 16, 2016 7:20 AM

The comments pretty much summed up what I wanted to say. But daaamn, Pooh went through a lot. Poor Shun, too.

Feb 4, 2016 7:04 AM

Stark700 said:
but I felt bad for Nao. That torture...

Yeah she was beaten, but I wouldn't call it torture. Kumagami was tortured and lost his teeth. I feel bad for him and not Nao.

The episode was good, but Yuu was a bit too stupid. Why he didn't posess the girl..
</3Kumagami</3 :'(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 18, 2016 8:19 AM

Omg this episode was so thrilling.
R.I.P. Pooh, what a true friend resisting all that damn torture.

And that kid that
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

May 31, 2016 12:46 PM

Kumagami :(

That was a shocking episode.

Jun 24, 2016 8:48 PM

Aww Pooh bear, come backkkk ;~;

Yuu should've possessed that foreign girl the moment he saw her leaping at him. His reactions were too slow >.<"

Jul 13, 2016 9:36 PM

ROLL CREDITS!

Everything turned to shit this episode.

DAT ENGRISH!

Why is it always funny when Nao gets punched?

Pooh: How indecent.

Me: A good indecent.

RIP, Pooh. We'll miss you wetting yourself.
Modified by Rob, Jul 13, 2016 10:13 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jul 16, 2016 6:19 AM

I don't even feel like poking fun at the engrish after the ending.

Oct 2, 2016 8:36 AM
Exi0n said:
OR the easiest way to solve the problem is that when the driver got the key and address yuu could check the key for the address, time leap back and save the family. Notice how much time he had to do that? This episode is very contrived and poorly written overall.
roflmao stfu wheebzee

Oct 26, 2016 8:46 PM

Good episode, but feels kinda unnecessary.
車騎将軍 驃騎将軍 大将軍 大都督 大司馬 太師 丞相 相国

Jan 3, 2017 2:13 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Mixed feelings this episode, some stuff where great, others just felt off.

I thought the whole plot of the foreign terrorists was kinda dumb, and they just made poor Nao suffer, fuckers!

Jan 9, 2017 3:45 PM

Things Kumagami deserves: not that

Wow, this is getting intense.

And Kumagami is dead. What the hell? Why does he have to be the show's punching bag?

Apr 22, 2017 2:13 PM
Wondering why Yu didn't just force those people to commit suicide, he knows they've tortured someone and are threatening to kill others. It's not like he doesn't have a dark side as we've seen it before.

Jun 10, 2017 10:04 PM

Poo!!! nao!!! ;(

this anime, lol
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

Jul 6, 2017 6:56 AM
Why did yu wasn't using time leap to save kumagami before he goes with the driver? I think it's the easiest way to save pooh

Jul 10, 2017 6:26 PM

This was fucking hopeless. Maeda, thanks for showing us a new way of screwing up our emotions. I'm just. Done. I don't even want to watch the next episode because I know I'm just going to get screwed over in the -blank-. Yuu gets his eye sliced up, Kumagami gets his teeth + nails ripped out then dies, two other people die, the girl who attacked him didn't die which was what I wanted badly, Shunsuke is probably scarred for life now that his old best friend is gone.

Ivanramdhan said:
Why did yu wasn't using time leap to save kumagami before he goes with the driver? I think it's the easiest way to save pooh
They literally addressed why he can't use his time leap to save Kumagami twice in the anime lmao. The plan goes back before they even created the academy, they would notice if the time leap happened and would kill Kumagami's whole family when they realize it.
Blaze Of Failure™

Jul 18, 2017 10:48 PM

Noooo kumagami just became my favorite character in this episode and then he died?! Of course my favorite character had to die :( I'm so sad. I would rather have nao die lol poor nao. I like her but pooh 😭😭
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Sep 29, 2017 3:19 PM

This series makes no sense. I like the characters and tone well enough I guess but...

Plotholes and asspulls galore.

Oct 1, 2017 7:52 PM

So Charlotte is a comet that is the origin of the powers in the world. Is kind of stupid, Kumagami died in this episode but could have avoided everything. If a driver lied and has a family, then is his fault and a society like that has a lot to lose for things like that, they shouldn´t have cared, there´s a lot in danger. Kumagami's choice was Kumagami's death.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 13, 2017 9:24 PM

So he can't go back in time without both eyes?

What kind of stupid ass plotline is that?

Nov 30, 2017 10:03 PM

Suddenly, things got interesting...

Feb 24, 2018 7:33 AM

So Nao is alive, but now they don't have power to leap time and find other special powers... that complicates things.. I don't know what they planned for the end of this story?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Oct 8, 2018 8:14 PM

Fuck that Furuki idiot, let them kill his family. If that idiot had just said he had a family then they never would've been in this situation, man this show really likes to base it's plot off of people being absolute complete retards
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Oct 29, 2018 9:58 PM
Hope Shunshuke gets back at those terrorists before Yu fixes stuff.

Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]