Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 10, 2016 3:41 PM

Jun 2013
Dariamus said:
Faust91x said:

Honestly I also prefer Anna, I mean she's acting out of ignorance and is doing what she believes is right. Rather than explaining to her how to control her feelings Okuma flees. If he took the time to make her understand I'm sure she would have been a very powerful asset for SOX.

But then that would mean character depth and development for Anna and Okuma and we would lose that comedic skit which may make the series less lighthearted comedy and more action-social commentary.

^This

Anna is not beyond redemption, if Okuma was willing to explain his feelings to her and work with her. it might take years and a lot of effort on both their parts, but it would be possible. She is fundamentally a good girl lacking the emotional tools for a normal relationship.

It would not, however, be funny. It would also be assuming Okuma still had any feelings left for her. I doubt he has much left beside disgust and fear.

I think it's very likely that Okuma and Anna come to a mutual understanding. This show is light hearted enough for such a development, plus Anna dances with SOX in the ED which might foreshadow her fully joining Team Dirty Jokes at some point.

Hazwall said:
^or he's just a typical wimpy male lead that doesn't take opportunities obviously given to him.

If a girl likes to have sex she's a slut but if a guy isn't willing to fuck anything that moves he's a wimp. Maybe this is not exactly what you meant but it's still one of society's attitudes that really annoys me sometimes.
May 17, 2016 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
So that really felt like the last episode, but apparently it's not? Off to the last one then :3
Jul 28, 2016 4:00 AM
Jul 2016
llcruz said:
Looks like Okuma x Kajou ship has sailed.

OneTruePairing right? (;
Sep 4, 2016 7:24 PM
Dec 2014
Shit I'm enjoying this show too much and it's ending after 1 more episode :(
Dec 5, 2016 3:08 AM

Feb 2013
Amazing fight!
Anna, Ayame and Kosuri destroyed Takuma's balls forever.
Dec 15, 2016 11:33 AM

Mar 2016
Farabeuf said:
They should go back and redo the last couple of episodes. Remove Kosuri completely and give her screen time to Anna please.

And make it boring; no thanks.

Moist Throng is gone, but I suspect the final episode will be about Anna; that's the last plot thread left hanging at the end of this one.

It was cool Ayame was the one who confessed to Tanukichi, not the other way around, which is what I was thinking.

jbeat said:
F**k Kosuri!! I still hate her for betraying them.

Okuma, just give some loving to Anna! Come on!! After helping them, she sure needs a reward!

I truly do not understand these comments. Are these typical ecchi fans who want a blank protagonist to project onto, then have him get with their favorite girls? Pathetic.
I gotta say it again. You're watching the wrong show for that.

Hazwall said:
^or he's just a typical wimpy male lead that doesn't take opportunities obviously given to him.

Or he's not the typical, blank "ecchi" protagonist you want, where you project yourself onto him, the meek virgin nerd who has a slew of harem members willing to fuck him on a moment's notice, that you then use to compensate for your real life lack of any experience, more so, right?

CrimsonCWDec 15, 2016 11:42 AM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Dec 22, 2016 6:18 PM

May 2015
Dong on camera! That's the perfect way to end the fight! And Kajou got the Devil Arcana spot on. You need to get a little dirty if you want to know how it feels to be clean. ^_^

I'm going to treat this episode as the final episode of the series, and the following episode will just be an extra fanservice filler of some sort.
Mar 12, 2017 9:21 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Saotome saying everything will work out somehow.

LMAO at Saotome doing the peace sign.

LMAO at Saotome's geniusousness.

LAWD! I want to be in that shower with Anna.

LMAO at Tanukichi soaping himself and his dick.

DAT LEG SPLIT! ANNA PANTSU!

LMAO at Anna going crazy once the soap came off Tanukichi's dick.

WTF man! I did not want to see old woman's upskirt.

Saotome's right. 2D > 3D.

LMAO at White Climax performing anal on Tanukichi.

White Climax, you son of a bitch! How dare you taser-dick slap my waifu, Anna. You'll pay!

Ultimate paper cut on White Climax nipples got me feeling it.

lol at Kosuri dick head attack.

Blue Tundra said the name of the title. Roll credits!

LMAO at Kosuri's dick head jizzing.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 1, 2017 11:10 PM

Aug 2016
That ending though

Set by SenpieX
Sep 29, 2017 6:03 PM
Jul 2016
I forgot the episode... I just can´t even with that ending cut. Guess many truths will be revealed in the last episode. Like Anna will know that Ayame and Tanukichi are SOX and Anna´s parents will know the perverted monster living inside their daughter etc.
HilariumosisSep 29, 2017 6:07 PM
Jan 22, 2018 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
Lmfao, Tanakuchi keeping himself clean with soap to keep Anna off his back :D
Also the nipples of poor Throng :/

That was a sweet moment at the end :)
Feb 5, 2018 3:11 AM
Jun 2013
like how otome is just staring at that one girl whos like please stop. When the show tries to be serious it kind of falls flat and im confused about ayame using the word love. Does she love him in that way or just a friend. Since i heard in the source material she doesnt say that at all.
May 7, 2018 10:11 AM

Jun 2017
this was a fun episode,but it doesnt make sense. if kosuri had legit betrayed them, then how come ayame clearly stated that she has a role in the operation alongside her and pkuma?she didnt do anything before the betrayal.

this episode also felt very much like an ending. not sure what episode 12 will include.
May 12, 2018 7:37 PM

Jan 2018
Lol, I love Saotome

What is this DEMON?!

I'll take Anna's shower scenes any day. Fuuuuuck.

Well ain't that adorable?

And we end it with a nice tease for everyone.

I don't even know how this works. lol
BofthreeMay 12, 2018 7:43 PM

Dec 24, 2018 4:25 PM
Sep 2007
Saotome's able to fool people with realistic 3D drawings... That's pretty impresssive :)

Anna's lust got weaponised for a cause. Never underestimate Anna's lust if you value your life. LOL @ Tanukichi washing himself to mask his scent in the middle of the action XD

Panty Shishio's hidden taser... Well, that was a dick move.

Of course they had to make penis gag after credits...
Apr 13, 2020 9:27 PM

Oct 2017

gotta stay positive in these kinds of situations amirite.

This feels like a final episode, until you watch after the credits-
nerd_64Apr 13, 2020 9:31 PM
Nov 30, 2020 12:47 AM

Jul 2020
bastek66 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
May 20, 2021 4:54 AM
Sep 2020
Kajou's laugh is one to be remembered in the history of anime
Sep 8, 2021 6:24 AM

May 2020
That leader got some massive hits down there, really unlucky for him. And what was that last scene seriously.
Softhenic03Dec 17, 2021 11:27 AM
Dec 20, 2021 3:51 PM

Nov 2010
Used panties from cute highschool girls? I want one!

Anna's lust is such a deadly weapon. lol

That's nice. If I was Tanukichi I'd fall for Ayame too. Anna is way too insane at this point. She's better off as a sex slave.
Jan 6, 2022 9:06 AM

Jul 2021
Hope Kosuri doesn't come back to the group, she is a very annoying character.
asdasdsadad
Jul 21, 2022 10:32 PM

Nov 2019
A fantastic conclusion featuring Anna's unexpected ally turn.
Oct 14, 2023 1:12 PM
Oct 2023
Me encanta su trama
Dec 16, 2023 7:03 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to bastek66
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
@bastek66 What is this scene bruh lmao I laughed so hard with this one
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Dec 2021
this was a great ep , it felt like a finale tho, whats left? Cuz i want more of anna , that scene in the shower was...well great
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

276 by SGandalf_Otaku »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

343 by Adnash »»
Mar 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 3, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

126 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 2, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

149 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 1, 3:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.