Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2015 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so Nanami became the new Student Council president. Was this a surprise? Imo, not really.
Sep 12, 2015 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
That was some chapter.

Yuu's being affectionate to the senpai. Learned some understanding of senpai's true self as well i.e. senpai is a fragile creature behind her confident posture. :D
Nice skinship between the girls.

Looks like Yuu has made some progress on her way to finding someone(senpai) special.

As always, Many Thanks to iHoshiko and Nakatani Nio sensei for the chapter.
Sep 13, 2015 6:50 AM

Jul 2010
Really like both MCs. Showing your weakness only in front of somebody is definitely making it special.

I want more.
Sep 16, 2015 1:02 PM
May 2014
SpectoR said:
Really like both MCs. Showing your weakness only in front of somebody is definitely making it special.

I want more.

Couldn't agree more. Also, i really like Nanami and how hard she tries to become a stronger and reliable person.
Feb 15, 2017 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
That was a really impressive first volume and this manga is setting itself to be something special. What is striking about this manga is how much this yuri manga doesn't feel like yuri. The setting is extremely generic, but how the characters interact aren't. It was illuminating reading the afterword. The author admits to loving yuri and having all the stories he/she writes involving female characters, but there was no romance in those stories.

What is making this story so enjoyable to read is how well the two leads balance each other. They both have a solid understanding of themselves and who the other person is. There is no misunderstanding, and both girls are extremely quick on the uptake. Nanami is always able to maintain her composure and generally is able to control most situations, yet there are times where Yuu is able to identify her senpai's weakness and exploit them to gain control of a situation.
Phaetons_FollyFeb 15, 2017 3:57 PM
Sep 25, 2017 7:22 AM

Jun 2013
This is great! We now understand why Nanami loves Koito, in fact, they both understand each other a little better now. There's also a mystery that's been set up, regarding Nanami's past and the thing that Yuu will have to give up to be able to stay by Nanami's side. Lovely conclusion to the first volume.
Apr 28, 2018 9:45 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Read chapters 1-5 in one go, didnt even commented on the first one. xD
I m really enjoying the direction the romance is taking, feels refreshing, I still like Citrus agressive nature and art more, but this is some fine quality yuri deserving some good loving too~~
Oct 6, 2018 3:50 AM

Mar 2017
Read the first 5 chapters in one go as well. This story has a solid start. Looking forward to the anime.

Also, Yuu is an interesting character.
Nov 14, 2019 4:13 AM

Feb 2019
Phaetons_Folly said:
That was a really impressive first volume and this manga is setting itself to be something special. What is striking about this manga is how much this yuri manga doesn't feel like yuri. The setting is extremely generic, but how the characters interact aren't. It was illuminating reading the afterword. The author admits to loving yuri and having all the stories he/she writes involving female characters, but there was no romance in those stories.

What is making this story so enjoyable to read is how well the two leads balance each other. They both have a solid understanding of themselves and who the other person is. There is no misunderstanding, and both girls are extremely quick on the uptake. Nanami is always able to maintain her composure and generally is able to control most situations, yet there are times where Yuu is able to identify her senpai's weakness and exploit them to gain control of a situation.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mind. Very well said.
Mar 28, 2020 11:56 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty nice chapter, Touko got some good development and Yuu grew to understand her more. Pretty good story so far, and Volume 2 looks exciting lol.
Sep 2, 2023 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
Not much happened in this one but i'm glad nanami won the election :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Mullerio- - Aug 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 40 Discussion

Markerhead - Apr 26, 2019

40 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 13 Discussion

megmica - Jun 30, 2016

12 by raulindefens »»
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.