Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2015 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't know why this was marked as "Shoujo" on mangapark. Seems like your average otaku fapping material.
Feb 2, 2016 12:58 AM

Sep 2013
For what it is, it's alright. The art style was nice for the most, and the plot was about what you'd expect for a one shot. Though there was some fanservice, I wouldn't quite dumb it down to just being fap material. I liked Umi's character design, and the whole automaton aspect. I wish it had a bit more romance, but there's only so much you can put into 30-some pages. I wonder if the author has any longer manga series that showcase their abilities more.
Oct 11, 2016 6:02 PM

Jul 2015
Well, the author basically wanted to create a Yuri chobits version. Too bad it suffers from too few pages, so that some events didnt have a great impact (like switching out the heart wasnt shown. did that actually happen or sth else?) and the comedy relied too much on kicking perverted men (not that I wouldnt have looked too in their position -.-).

I would have created the story that way, that the real Sora died and left her concious inside the robot, but ofc that would have altered a lot. Well, anyway it wasnt bad, but it just didnt leave a big impression, though Im a fan of science and the AI nad Cyborg(which ofc wasnt implemented here) genre.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.