Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 11, 2015 4:10 PM

May 2010
Lol Nikumi's breasts moves on its own.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 11, 2015 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
Kinda weaker episode after greatness of previous one. It almost felt as obligatory chore but that's mainly because there were secondary characters in there mainly. Still, I wasn't bored at least.

Those who scored 86 points are very unlikely to continue.. that means Nikumi will fall behind? What a shame.
And judging by those results, there is poised to be a duel between Marui and Shun it seems.

Now, only two participants remains, expecting epic music next time. My tip is Hayama will be 95 points and Souma wins with 97 points. Or will it be first 100? Can't wait, one episode left.

Dat trolling with PV Souma food! :D And ED card Sore ga Spice is also great :)
Sep 11, 2015 4:18 PM

Apr 2015
That female judge

Oh man,lobster curry
I WANT ONE!

Seriously,next week's last episode
tell me J.C. staff you'll continue this
there will be a season 2,3 or JUST
ADAPT IT UNTIL THE MANGA ENDS!

Sep 11, 2015 4:20 PM

May 2012
i dont really like how theyre spending so much time on side characters who have received little to no development or characterization though the last 20 something episodes.... oh well i guess, soma next episode and last episode.... sigh leaving us in the middle of an arc -_-
Sep 11, 2015 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
Funny episode. But now it just got real.
Sep 11, 2015 4:49 PM

May 2015
As usual, great episode. Freaking intense. Last episode next week, damn!

Sep 11, 2015 5:00 PM

Aug 2015
Holy shit , How can Natsume be so erotic for our own good ?! *o* The way she enjoys Marui's dish with her foodgasm , when she turns her tongue .... It's just so divine *A*
If only we could see more ladie foodgasm :P Hope the next one will have some wonderful ones too.

"Slowly but surely."-Me

Hey Pals Let's Be Unique!
Sep 11, 2015 5:14 PM

Jan 2008
Love the amount of bouncage this episode. Nikumi's was just bouncing non stop at one point.
Sep 11, 2015 5:22 PM
Jun 2015
ANOTHER FUCKING BADASS EPISODE!!! NEXT WEEK WILL END IT ALL!!!

THE FINAL SCORES ARE ALMOST HERE....

THE TIME HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE SEASON 2!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm warning you. You so much as bruise what you hold in your hand and I will show you pain. The hue of your soul will cease to matter, because you will not be judged when you die, you will no longer exist."
Sep 11, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
They hyped up the sister who doesn't give out good scores a little too much.
Finally the real showdown will happen next episode.
Sep 11, 2015 5:42 PM

Aug 2015
JC Staff, at least, at least! should give more screentime for Ryo. His and Alice's roles were faded in this adaptation of the preliminaries. And I didn't like that.
Mich666 said:
And judging by those results, there is poised to be a duel between Marui and Shun it seems.
No way, Ibusaki is waaaay better. He's just restricting himself. I'm telling it because the anime don't seem to show it in this season; a truly shame.
AkapilkaSep 11, 2015 5:47 PM
Anime was a mistake. Heil Manga.
Sep 11, 2015 5:43 PM

Sep 2012

Akapilka said:
No way, Ibusaki is waaaay better. He's just restricting himself.

dend08Sep 11, 2015 5:47 PM
Sep 11, 2015 6:05 PM

Apr 2013
hype hype hype hype it just never stops

SEASON TWO ANNOUNCEMENT GOD DAMNIT WHERE IS IT?
Sep 11, 2015 6:18 PM

Aug 2015
dend08 said:
Sep 11, 2015 6:26 PM

Nov 2012
It's nice to see was Marui and Ibusaki can do, I feel we haven't seen much of their abilities throughout the series.

That lobster space shuttle made me laugh xD

Next episode looks really good! Should be a good finale!

Sep 11, 2015 6:32 PM

Apr 2014
Meh, somehow they change of how they competed against one another...shouldn't they go one-on-one?
Anyway, those food still looks good as hell.
Sep 11, 2015 6:37 PM
Aug 2015
Well this was a fun episode. The jiggle physics were so absurd, I was laughing my ass off when Nikumi's boobs wouldn't stop jiggling at one point. (She wasn't even moving, how were they still jiggling?)

I really liked Ryo in this, he got Natsume to show her true nature, her foodgasm was so entertaining, but I'm not a fan at how it was censored. It seriously felt like I was watching a rape scene, with how crazy Ryo's other personality was being.

I liked that the polar star dorm characters got more focus. I appreciate a manga that's not afraid to shed some spot light on the side characters as well. (Haikyuu!! is also known for doing that.) I remember as I was reading the manga thinking to myself "wow, there hasn't been very much Souma in these, huh."

I really appreciate all the research, creativity, and originality the author puts into these dishes. Some of them are really inspired masterpieces. It's insane that these are still just students and first years at that.

I thought it was kind of odd they tacked on that bit from chapter 58 after the ending credits. Sure it's exciting and builds tension but it leaves it at a rather bizarre spot, the manga didn't have a cliffhanger like that. My guess is they want to go slightly past chapter 59 so they included scenes from 58 in this episode to kinda speed things along. I'd originally thought they were just going to end it at chapter 59, but they may include a scene or two from chapter 60. Who knows. Still feels kinda rushed though.

Also, why was Erina's grandpa randomly in the ending sequence? What's up with that?
Sep 11, 2015 6:40 PM

Aug 2014
Nice adaptation.
Sep 11, 2015 7:21 PM

Apr 2015
Now it's Hayama and Soma's turn.... this will give a punch next episode.
#CHEXIT
Sep 11, 2015 7:30 PM

Apr 2015
Lol at Natsume's reactions this episode. Decent showcase of the other characters and their skills.
Sep 11, 2015 7:35 PM

Dec 2010
Dammit, Nikumi and Ibusaki's dishes made me salivate ( ̄﹃ ̄)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2015 7:43 PM

Dec 2014
Rooting for souma, hope he gets 1st and rekt the others.

Join reddit r/anime community!
Sep 11, 2015 7:44 PM

Dec 2013
To those who thought the OP screen-cap was too much of a spoiler...... HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Ahem.... well this episode was pretty much a production line of foodgasims and reactions from the judges. It wasn't as intense as I would have expected, since each dish after Ryo was basically a chain of one-ups of the next. Next episode should be better for this reason, methinks, since we'll get to see both Soma and Hayama's reactions to each other's food.

And they damn well better announce a season 2 next week. They have more than enough material for that and then some anyway.

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler. Doesn't matter if you spoilered it. Do not discuss events that occur after the current episode.
NTADSep 17, 2015 4:17 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 11, 2015 7:50 PM
Dec 2010
Next episode: anime original twist ending.

Souma's dish is finally getting judged. After intense build up he receives "meh" reaction and 30 points. He tries to complain and gets expelled. THE END
Sep 11, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2011
It's almost criminal that there is one episode left and hanging the arc like it will be.
Sep 11, 2015 8:50 PM

Aug 2014
Hayama is going to serve them with a little piece of curry?! Well I guess I shouldn't make any comment besides seeing his plate!
Nikumi and the others were very appreciated too!
Now just rest, Yuikihira-kun and Hayama-kun! Let's see what they've got! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 11, 2015 8:54 PM

Jan 2012
A Block really heats up this week, and the two biggest powerhouses have yet to come. This week's foodgasms might have been the best yet. Sooooo many great fanservice shots. :D I wonder if the home release will get any more...explicit. :D Well, our finale's next week...season 2 when? :D
Sep 11, 2015 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
This was an awesome episode!

I was seriously expecting the twin to yell EXCALIBUR! at the space foodgasm scene lol.

and god can't get enough of ryouko's scene where she get's her title (dat jiggle ;D)
Sep 11, 2015 8:58 PM

Aug 2013
I love how the second after Natsume ate the lobster, she went from this cold ice queen to this broken shell of a human being.

Constant foodgasms complete with nakedness. So many images of her shoveling food into her fat fucking mouth; drool and sauce still pouring out of her face because she stuffed her cheeks so full. Bitch had like no chill after that first taste. Always has it turned up to 11 now, lmao.

Nikumi with her overly excessive jiggling was much appreciated.

Even Sakaki had a lot of fan service too.
Sep 11, 2015 9:03 PM
Jan 2013
xizor said:

Souma's dish is finally getting judged. After intense build up he receives "meh" reaction and 30 points. He tries to complain and gets expelled. THE END

Hope this happens. This anime became way too predictable and boring. Yes we have seen those foodgasmic reactions about 100 times now, maybe they should be a little more original.
Sep 11, 2015 9:05 PM

Dec 2013
hoootie said:
xizor said:

Hope this happens. This anime became way too predictable and boring. Yes we have seen those foodgasmic reactions about 100 times now, maybe they should be a little more original.

But at least they are become more unique for each person.
Sep 11, 2015 9:17 PM

Jun 2015
i wanna see his eyes

Sep 11, 2015 9:18 PM

Feb 2013
More Dic- i mean more Dishes are presented! This time in A-Block.

Still Love the Nicknames everyone gets in this Tournament!

I like Ikumi (she's my second favorite female with Tadokoro in first) But when she presented her dish and her boobs just jiggled uncontrollably (more than usual too) i lost it! it was both hilarious yet a tad aggravating.

I'm glad my earlier opinions on the Supporting cast from Polaris has pretty much been proven horribly wrong during this tournament. Hell Marui's dish actually made my mouth water!

I really hope they'll get more attention later on; either if this series gets a second season or further within the manga.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Sep 11, 2015 9:48 PM

Aug 2014
Just one more episode to go. Honestly, it was a fast if disappointing ride for me. I don't know why I expected a run-of-the-mill ecchi shounen to be good, but... guess I have myself to blame.
Sep 11, 2015 10:16 PM
May 2015
1 more 2 go...........Season 2?????????????No way Jose. Maybe an alternate version like Master Chef the anime or Hell Kitchen the anime......who the fuck am I kidding?
Sep 11, 2015 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
Cannot believe the next episode is the last T_____________________T

SEASON 2 PLEASE !!!!!!
Sep 11, 2015 10:28 PM
Sep 2014
The jiggling was so unreal at 9:20 lol it just kept going XD
Sep 11, 2015 10:30 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This masterpiece cooking anime.....is tainted by those freaking annoying ecchi fanservices.
What a waste......really.
If only there were ecchi-less version of SnS, I would be very grateful.

Anyway, good episode overall, it's great that they finally showed the real ability of that Glasses Guy who is often underestimated and that Smoke guy who reeks of mystery.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 11, 2015 10:58 PM

Jul 2012
Welp, looks like Nikumi isn't gonna make it to the top 8.

These judges can eat though. That's at least one bite from 30 dishes! I guess I'd probably eat that much too if I were them though. Those dishes look amazing :p

Only one more episode to go, but the last episode got delayed :(
Sep 11, 2015 11:01 PM

Apr 2014
Jam packed!
I say "I'm speechless" to tell you I want to say something though am not sure how...
Sep 11, 2015 11:09 PM

Mar 2012
That Natsume judge was mindfucked pretty hard this episode. Glad to see the Dorm members show their mettle this episode.

Now all that's left is Hayama vs Souma for the finale!
Sep 11, 2015 11:25 PM
Aug 2014
Kirokiba is one of the most interesting characters for sure.

I do enjoy the fact that side characters actually get a bit of time in the spotlight.

The boob jiggle thing went on way too long :|. This is the first episode I really noticed any fanservice - Possibly because they kind of censored it? I dunno.

XPwnDEnd said:
That Natsume judge was mindfucked pretty hard this episode. Glad to see the Dorm members show their mettle this episode.

Now all that's left is Hayama vs Souma for the finale!

Agreed... That's another reason I really want a second season.
I'm not saying Steins;Gate has to be your favourite show. But if you don't like it I'll have to drown you in Dr Pepper.

Sometimes I forget to check back when I post. If you really think I need to hear something it's best to just send me a message.
Sep 11, 2015 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
Akapilka said:
dend08 said:
Sep 11, 2015 11:56 PM

Aug 2015
dend08 said:
Sep 12, 2015 12:52 AM

Apr 2013
Natsume sure was exhausted after getting raped 5 times in a row. Too bad for her anal-rape coming next episode...

Nikumi's oppai can't stop bouncing!?

xizor said:

This^
Sep 12, 2015 1:46 AM
Oct 2013
ThreePointer said:

She has been figuratively and oh so quite literally been raped back to back in this episode.
For our entertainment.

Definitely a show I will miss once its over.

She took 5 consecutive foodgasms. If there wasn't a table and a chair she would be prostrating erotically on the floor by now.
Sep 12, 2015 4:28 AM

Aug 2010
Lol Natsume-sama getting these awesome dishes one after another XD Please survive until soma's!

Amazed by the other polar star kids too~ Didnt expect Marui to be much of a character until this episode!

The foodgasm reactions and all those sexual symbols lol......23 episodes in and still not used to the level of exaggeration lol

But it ended at the best part, cant wait for next episode! (and it's the last?? i need more T___T)
Sep 12, 2015 4:47 AM

May 2014
This HAVE to get a season 2, the better part of the arc it's not going to be animated ? Can't happen...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2015 5:03 AM
Jul 2012
Corrupted_Sanity said:

The boob jiggle thing went on way too long :|.

Lightshade49 said:

I like Ikumi... But when she presented her dish and her boobs just jiggled uncontrollably (more than usual too) i lost it! it was both hilarious yet a tad aggravating.

Agreed. The jiggle physics rivaled one of the most artistically rendered HOTD scenes to an even more exaggerated degree. I mean, Nikumi was just standing there...at least HOTD had science behind its motions made a bit more sense of the scene...

That being said, the hype still got to me like every big game cliffhanger in Diamond no Ace. What are the odds they'll surprise us with a second season release this October?
Sep 12, 2015 5:11 AM

Feb 2014
Nikumi's breasts must've had a might of their own considering that they're jiggling for so long.........and still nice to look at too. ^^'

It was another solid episode with more fantastic dishes. Ryo broke the gloom of the entire place with his dish. His headband really changes his personality into something so epic that put Natsume in her place.

The others dishes from Kyoko, Zenji, Nikumi and Shun all look tasty as well. =D

Looking forward to next week to see the reaction to Akira's dish, as well as seeing what Soma has created. After that, I'll pray that a second season will be made someday. =D
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

330 by Phaeton777 »»
Apr 17, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

636 by o_ob6o_o »»
Apr 11, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

221 by Emejotis »»
Apr 4, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

186 by Duany »»
Mar 9, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Dec 31, 2023

13 by Arrow02 »»
Jan 2, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.