Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 22, 2015 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
Just finished from [FFF]
I bet Souma won't defeat Hayama in score and also Hamaya would even match-up to the current 1st placer.
I think Souma would put on spot for tie battle for 4th placer!
sorry late FFF slow still very HYPE!
5/5.

Oct 25, 2015 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, everyone's showing their true colours! Ryou's dish looks really awesome ... his personality does a complete 180 when he puts on his bandana huh XD Nikumi's pork belly looked really good too ... then Marui and Ryouko and that smoked guy too (sorry, I completely forgot your name ... D:). Looks like we've finally got Souma and Akira next episode - dang, having a naan serve as your soup (?) "lid" looks awesome! I'm sure the next episode will be awesome too :D
Nov 1, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2014
noooo my Nikumi lost? to those polar star brats?! This must be a mistake!!! :/

Natsune face looks ugly when she enjoys food ;/ like some lowest grade hentai...

But I liked how Ryo teased her to taste his food :D tehee ;p
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 7, 2015 1:51 AM
May 2012
Man...that chick was killin' me. I want my meat in her mouth.
Oh man, last episode next :/ Well, let's see how it will go.
Nov 8, 2015 2:47 AM

Jul 2012
I'M SO HUNGRYYYY FUCK THIS SHIT I HATE MY LIFE

anyway, looking forward to the last ep
suwabae and souma <33
Nov 11, 2015 8:02 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was a fun episode. Ryo totally makes the blondie slurp that lobster head liquid. And she's on her last legs as well. After giving so many 0's she can hardly keep up with the orgasmic flavors that are making her feel all lewd. She still has 2 dishes left to grade and they are probably going to make her burst. Her twin was more laid back and wasn't afraid of giving out scores.

3 Polar Stars in Group's A top 4. Nice.

Nov 11, 2015 5:42 PM

Jan 2014
i feel this episode's foodgasms were a lot more exaggerated than usual LOL
Dec 25, 2015 7:03 PM
Jan 10, 2016 6:06 AM

Jun 2010
I think they should show a little bit more those dishes that aren't good. Because now you know right away who will be in the last round.
Ryo was cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2016 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
All the jiggling, especially Ikumi's bubies, thought it'll never end damn ^^
Everyone from the Polar Star dorm doing great!
Ryo such a badass !
Dat Ryoko ass *A*
That Ending card xD
Looking forward to Soma's and Hayama's dishes!
nerfxJan 19, 2016 10:21 AM
Jan 25, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2011
Wow. Marui's dish seems perfectly in line with my taste. I'd love to try that dish. Ibusaki's dish looked pretty tasty as well.

Block A seems to have more skilled chefs than Block B.
Feb 9, 2016 7:48 PM

Oct 2014
Great episode and competition. Go Polar Star!

BUT GODDAMNIT NOOOOOO, NIKUM ISN'T GOING TO MAKE IT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 21, 2016 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
Damn they all deserve to go through but someone is going home today rip.

That cupcake looks kinda plain but I bet it's delicious.
May 9, 2016 10:43 AM

Jun 2013
Ryo's true color is so awesome! LOL.
Marui and Ibusaki finally showed their true colors/talents!
So proud that the Polar Star Dormitory members are getting on the ranking list. Let's include Nikumi in our congrats greeting.
Shiomi really looks like a child. I can relate to her because I also have "baby-face" look. My height is also small for my age.
Souma vs. Akira next. Wohoo, it also means it's gonna be the last episode.
SEASON 2 PLEASE!
Jun 14, 2016 12:26 AM

Dec 2012
Ryo making Natsume release her bad side. BOSS!

Natsume's G-spot was hit so much this episode. LAWD!

RYOUKO! IKUMI! DAT ASS! OPPAI! Beautiful.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 8, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
As everybody already said, some epic foodgasms this time. Doesn't look like Nikumi will advance though :/
Jul 18, 2016 4:50 AM
Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I just love the fiery atmosphere of this episode. The tension of the food wars is excellent. The judge's reactions were also nice.

I think the second rounds establishes even more talented competitors including scores in the 93s+. Loved the way Ikumi displayed her skills too~

A bunch of high scores. Nice episode.
MEAT GENERAL MEAT GENERAL
Jul 30, 2016 4:38 PM

Sep 2015
Wow I didn't see them eliminating the MEAT GENERAL. That was unexpected. Cannot wait for the final two, loving their rivalry.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 11, 2016 11:10 AM

Apr 2014
I was really excited that they finally showed Marui's cooking because they only ever show his head in books.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Sep 28, 2016 11:49 PM

Sep 2013
Really good episode. I'm not sure how they'll warp this up in the final episode though. They still haven't determined all the finalists!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 3, 2016 9:54 PM

Nov 2010
Episode 23 : Vol. 7, Ch. 53-55, 58[beg]

Whelp. Block A is totally the harsher one. Of course the older sister, who is more scarier, comes to this Block. She hasn't given anybody points if they didn't deserve it though I'm sure that even her younger twin sister would've given them a 1 or a 2. HAHAHA. Orie--no, wait. the other sister. Yeah. She totally was just bossed around by Ryou after he put on his bandana. I found that funny for some reason. The host for Block A is so cuteee. So much different than the MC that we're used to in Block B. HAHA. HAHAHA. Block B. Kpop. Yeah.

So Kurokiba is the first one to gather up some points. Whelp. These guys in Block A have got a lot of competing to do. 93 is way high to pass. Nikumi goes next and makes it to second place. Ryoko goes afterwards and ties in with Nikumi. I wonder if we're going to see some sort of tie in this Block. MARUISHI IS NEXTTT. Marui lands in second places above Nikumi and Ryoko. WHOOP, WHOOP. After Marui goes Ibusaki. Our "save-the-best-for-last" characters are hitting them right and left with no time to take a break! Ibusaki then goes and moves in second, moving Marui down to third.

NIKUMI IS SO CUTE. HAHA. And the guy who is the "leader" of Don RS is like a father. HAHA. He's totally me doting on my hosts at work. Now the older twin sister is just being pounded by great dishes. HAHA. OMGGGG. HAYAMA IS SO HOT. HAHAHA.

Gahhh. I've been trying to figure out which chapters, from the manga, were used in the episode of 22. I haven't gotten it to it yet since the next chapters seem to be used for episode 23. I'm just watching and reading these chapters until I reach it so that I can finish my "review" of the episode. OH. FINALLY. THE END OF 55. HAHA. In the manga, they also did a popularity and character poll. Awww. It's so cute that they are eating the dishes that tied them for the spot. HAHAHA. HAYAMA GOT SOUMA'S NASTY MEAL. HAHA.
Dec 9, 2016 2:22 AM

Jul 2008
My god the foodgasms of Natsume....I love this show.

IKUMI!!!! GAH I can't just pick one favorite girl!!! Ryouko made a strong showing too damn it!!!

And now it's finally time for the main event.
Mar 12, 2017 8:04 PM

Dec 2012
I love the names they give to the contestants after tasting dishes haha,

I love how everyone from that one lab was wearing glasses.

One more episode left and its clear the story is far from over,
definitely need a second season!!!
Apr 11, 2017 12:32 PM

May 2015
I feel so sorry for the chick who was chosen to be the announcer for Block A. She's so soft-spoken/well mannered, and has had no end of trouble being there. XD

Well time for the battle between Akira & Souma...

One more episode to go...

P.S.
I have a question... does Nikumi ever get sprayed by drops of hot water, oil, etc. when she’s cooking (like a certain character from School Prison...)? Not complaining, I'm just curious AF
Jul 15, 2017 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
Polar Star is dominating, outside of the few other elites who were expected to place at the top. Entertaining to see quite the epic chain of top scores after a continuous chain of failures and how the judges are steadily being broken by successive greatness.
Sep 13, 2017 2:28 AM

Aug 2013
Akira vs Souma showdown.

Group A contestants are monsters. Ikumi, Ryou, Ibusaki, Marui and even Ryoko did awesome. Too bad only four contestant can go through. The new golden age of Polar Stars.

Sep 16, 2017 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
I had a feeling glasses-kun had talent.

Felt like the natto curry scored too high, the viscosity of it looks kinda nasty.
May 23, 2018 1:07 AM

Oct 2009
Slurp Slurp!

Aug 16, 2018 1:03 AM
Aug 2012
It's getting super competitive out there!! I'm so happy everyone is showing their all in this episode, I was expecting them to knock out the characters one by one to hurry and rush the ending but I was so happy to be wrong! this anime has been perfectly paced. even leaving room for us to learn about the backgrounds of each student that's participating and it's really exciting to see how they were all brought up within the cooking world, leaving some to come from almost the same backgrounds experience as our dear Soma.
Dec 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Jun 2015
yeah i had that feeling that the glasses dude has something up his sleeve.

otherwise, really been enjoying this anime and what it has to offer. gotta see how last episode plays out
Mar 28, 2019 4:33 AM

May 2016
Group A's show had a rocky start with all the fodder coming first but when the major characters started serving, it became a battle that was just as intense as Group B's, if not more. It's one legendary dish after another and it must have been impossible to judge any of the food as a normal person because everything's too good from that point on.

The more uptight Sendogawa twin was initially unflinching so far but starting from the moment she tasted Ryo's naughty lobster, she had by far provided a more than fair number of the sexiest foodgasms ever. The Polar Star Dormitory really is a powerful force to be reckoned with and it's still ain't over yet!

May 29, 2019 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
The Prince of Smoke, I loved that.
Jun 20, 2019 4:54 PM

Jul 2016
hmmm, that was unexpected while Sendawara was moaning and I had the sound over 50 without earbuds
Oct 22, 2019 4:35 PM

Feb 2017
LMAO Napoleon riding a lobster.
Jan 6, 2020 10:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So much tense to see the final results, this is so great !
Jan 9, 2020 1:41 PM

Nov 2017
Can't believe this season is likely to end with a cliffhanger. Will have to transfer to S2 tout suite!
Jan 25, 2020 8:21 PM

Aug 2017
This episode would have been much better if they had shown Ibusaki, Marui and Sakaki cooking skills much earlier.

The meat general scene was hilarious lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 18, 2020 10:43 AM

May 2018
damn im trying to watch this episode in the living room with my family n shit and this bitch wont stop cumming like damn ma its just lobster and pork is it that serious
SeijatachiiiiJul 18, 2020 10:46 AM
Sep 23, 2020 4:00 PM

Mar 2010
All I heard was hagoiaewhjgoiwqegjoiawegjoiawgjioawegjawoigjawoijg OMG Real good food yuuuummm

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 25, 2020 11:05 AM

Jun 2013
I never thought I would need Napoleon riding a lobster in my life, apparently I did!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Jan 12, 2021 4:18 AM
Jul 2020
I really do have a question... Why's it only the women who get 'foodgasm'? 😶
Jul 10, 2021 6:23 PM

Jul 2017
Other than Marui surprising everyone in the arena with his udon and receiving a massive 88, everything else played out as expected with the cliffhanger being the Soma vs Hayama mini-battle here. Kurokiba did kick some ass with that 93 though, with flavors as intimidating as his demeanor in the kitchen.

Do like how most people getting those 80+ scores have been Polar Star students. Among the top dishes in Block B, Yuuki was one of them and Megumi made it to the top 4 and qualified. And in Block A, Ryoko, Ibusaki and Marui all made 85+ scoring dishes and in the top area and Soma's obviously expected to make the 90s. With Isshiki also in the Elite Ten currently, Polar Star is fucking back.
Jul 18, 2022 11:38 AM

Jul 2019
Natsume had multiple foodgasms. I loved her on the tank.

Marui surprised me. Good to know that he knows his stuff as well.

Blushing Nikumi is adorable. (っ♡ω♡)っ
Sep 26, 2022 5:51 PM
May 2020
OKAY, hold up, why are all the in-world famous students being presented together AND after ALL the regulars are done?!? This is highly unrealistic.
Still, awesome food, eyeliner is even more of a mystery to me now, Ikumi's had some superb character growth in her cooking, and finally all of the supporting characters have gotten to showcase their culinary chops.
Jan 5, 2023 4:21 PM

Feb 2022
wow they went all out with the foodgasms
one ep left
degenerate-2002Jan 5, 2023 4:25 PM
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Jul 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

637 by Raymond_Bermea »»
Yesterday, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

330 by Phaeton777 »»
Apr 17, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

221 by Emejotis »»
Apr 4, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

186 by Duany »»
Mar 9, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Dec 31, 2023

13 by Arrow02 »»
Jan 2, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.