Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 12, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2013
Nice build-up episode. Rory is funny as always.
Sep 12, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
Relaxing and funny episode , i think.

Why the girl besides rory , the girl with a feather on her head wasn't talking even a single word ? I really want her to talk thought. or maybe she didn't has a Voice actor ? btw, I'm liking her too.
Sep 12, 2015 12:57 PM

Jun 2014
Loved this episode ... Rory is a really bad GIRL :D. The way she set up Itami WAS NOT COOL. I liked her plan though. Surprisingly she didn't attack the dark elf, wonder what will happen next week. Will the elf apologize to Itami. It will be really hard to defeat that dragon, but with those planes it will be possibRU.
Sep 12, 2015 1:03 PM
Mar 2013

"I'm Harpy. Harpy the MP... Huh? MP the harpy? Hapi Epi Harpy?"
Sep 12, 2015 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
I'm surprised someone didn't follow the dark elf and stole her gem :O
Poor dark elf will get treated badly next ep. :'(
Sep 12, 2015 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
this episode showed how important it is to give a series enough episodes and time so it can actually build a world, the place the series is now it actually feels like we got to see it get to that point

really enjoying it.

also how much novel material is there and how much has been adapted so far?

i like the new character

xSanoxSep 12, 2015 1:29 PM
Sep 12, 2015 1:29 PM

Jul 2011
htsuji said:

that shot was weird, she was on main screen, yet stayed, there, in that position, saying nothing... foreshadwing? what was that about?
Sep 12, 2015 1:44 PM
Nov 2012
htsuji said:

That's Myuute. We saw her briefly after the battle of Italica.

In the manga, she gets a few lines. In the anime, she doesn't even get animated. In the manga, she's seen handling the paperwork for the crooks Rory brings in. "I can't believe I'm an underling of Rory the Reaper", she says to herself.
Sep 12, 2015 2:09 PM

May 2015
That was cool. Rory being awesome as always. Rorycon intensifies...
Sep 12, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2015
htsuji said:

PAPI!!! Showing the best girl appearing again! And it's not even Tuesday!
Sep 12, 2015 2:28 PM

Mar 2015
Lelei waking up like that.. let me guess... she played video games in her new laptop all night. Oh look... Papi is here too!

I feel bad for Tuka but Itami is kind of right. You're not going to be there for her forever, and she will live longer than any of the Jietai. So giving her a false hope is kind of sad.

Your weekly Rory goodness!!!

Rory's imagination gone wild.

You do not, I repeat, YOU DO NOT cockblock Rory OR call her a child lol.

I think Rory made that "help me" scene to revenge on Itami for ruining the mood with his phone lol.

That dark elf is gonna be so broken when she knows that she pulled a sword on the leader of the people in green. She also reminds me with Villetta Nu from Code Geass. Ohh Rory... you're kind of mean sometimes. Although Itami will be totally fine with helping her.

Sep 12, 2015 2:39 PM

Aug 2014
Funny episode. Rory really wants some action with Youji.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Sep 12, 2015 2:58 PM

Sep 2013
So elves have black people too? (no racism intended)

Rory already planned her move when they went for drink lol.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 12, 2015 2:59 PM
Jun 2013
DarklordVor said:
Lelei waking up like that.. let me guess... she played video games in her new laptop all night. Oh look... Papi is here too!

I feel bad for Tuka but Itami is kind of right. You're not going to be there for her forever, and she will live longer than any of the Jietai. So giving her a false hope is kind of sad.

Your weekly Rory goodness!!!

Rory's imagination gone wild.

You do not, I repeat, YOU DO NOT cockblock Rory OR call her a child lol.

I think Rory made that "help me" scene to revenge on Itami for ruining the mood with his phone lol.

That dark elf is gonna be so broken when she knows that she pulled a sword on the leader of the people in green. She also reminds me with Villetta Nu from Code Geass. Ohh Rory... you're kind of mean sometimes. Although Itami will be totally fine with helping her.

Sep 12, 2015 3:07 PM

Apr 2013
I got to admit i don't really agree with Itami on the whole Tuka and her dead father issue. I mean what are they gonna do, let her wander around every night for decades to come looking for a guy she can't come to terms with as being dead? I'm not saying they should give her another crutch to lean on, but she needs to face reality and learn to stand on her own two feet. Even if she is only a teenager by elf standards, that's plenty old enough for her to deal with the loss of her father and move on. And even more probable if she has the help of friends. I don't know how long it takes for an elf to get over such things, but i still think they should do something.
Sep 12, 2015 3:30 PM
May 2014
DarkingDawning said:
htsuji said:

Yeah, but she's apparently a siren.
Harpy, mermaid, etc are listed as similar creatures on the wikipedia page.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Sep 12, 2015 4:13 PM

May 2015
Good stuff, loved the episode. It had some nice and funny moments. Dark elf, huh? Looking forward to the next episode.

Sep 12, 2015 4:21 PM
Oct 2012
curzon17 said:
I got to admit i don't really agree with Itami on the whole Tuka and her dead father issue.... I don't know how long it takes for an elf to get over such things, but i still think they should do something.

What Itami said is true: one should not get involved with something unless one is willing to see it through to the end. Being in the military, on foreign deployment, Itami knows that they don't have that luxury with Tuka: they could be ordered to leave the gate area the next day, and what would happen to Tuka then? Right now Tuka can at least live a normal life, outside of her searching for her father, she is capable of existing on her own, as things are now it would be irresponsible for Itami or anyone to force her to confront her problems if they would not be willing to take responsibility for her should they fail.

Now, should Tuka's condition worsen, then the situation changes. Also slight spoiler, won't really ruin much:

On a side note this explains something that a lot of foreigners don't get about Japan. Lots of people have the experience of going to ask a Japanese person for help, only to have the Japanese people completely ignore them. Many people think this is racist, but that isn't the case, it's cultural. In Japan if a person stops to help then they are committed to see things through to the end, regardless of how long it takes. The reason the Japanese person ignores the request is that they cannot make that commitment.

"in for a penny, in for a pound" is the English expression, but in Japan it would be more accurate to say "in for a penny, in for a century note". They are that committed (which is likewise one of the charms of the country - when they can commit they DO see it through, they do not "half ass" assistance).
Sep 12, 2015 4:34 PM

Mar 2010
yes the green people!!!
Sep 12, 2015 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
Thank god they make the dark elf girl more feminine with them voice, lipstick and other features xDD

I thought she was a dude in the novel at first xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 12, 2015 4:47 PM

Jun 2013
I miss Lelei. One scene isn't enough.
Sep 12, 2015 4:50 PM
Mar 2013
DarkingDawning said:
htsuji said:

Did you mean "MONday"?
htsujiSep 12, 2015 5:03 PM
Sep 12, 2015 5:17 PM
May 2012
By far the worst episode :(
Sep 12, 2015 5:38 PM

Sep 2013
Aren't they supposed to NOT speak japanese?

The elf and the noble guy I mean.

This series has a great concept but it doesn't exploit it to its fullest.
Sep 12, 2015 6:04 PM

Jul 2013
Avok said:

If elf you mean the dark elf and noble you mean Cicero? I'm going out on a limb and assume the military has learned the foreign land's language. And the speaking in Japanese is just to make production of the show easier as creating a whole other language would be difficult. We're probably expected to assume they are actually speaking the foreign language when talking to the land beyond the gate.
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
vndb||Serumeito Twitter||Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
Sep 12, 2015 6:11 PM
Jul 2015
This anime is so gross to me with the Rory BS. The only interesting part was the princess stuff but of course they had to sexualize her. Sigh.
Sep 12, 2015 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
Kuroi_Usagi-san said:
Avok said:

If elf you mean the dark elf and noble you mean Cicero? I'm going out on a limb and assume the military has learned the foreign land's language. And the speaking in Japanese is just to make production of the show easier as creating a whole other language would be difficult. We're probably expected to assume they are actually speaking the foreign language when talking to the land beyond the gate.

Actually 90% of the JSDF wont understand them (dark elf, cicero and any other inhabitant of this new world) apart from some "basic" words . itami's squad and the japanese envoy are some of the few who can. The show indeed just uses japanese for the foreign language cuz reasons.
Next week you are supposed to see that the dark elf will have a hard time finding someone from the "green men" who can understand her.
igundamSep 12, 2015 6:21 PM
Sep 12, 2015 6:43 PM
Oct 2012
igundam said:
Actually 90% of the JSDF wont understand them (dark elf, cicero and any other inhabitant of this new world) apart from some "basic" words . itami's squad and the japanese envoy are some of the few who can. The show indeed just uses japanese for the foreign language cuz reasons.
Next week you are supposed to see that the dark elf will have a hard time finding someone from the "green men" who can understand her.

Exactly, the person visiting with Pina is a diplomat well trained in her language (not important enough to check if the anime covered it, but it was brought up in the Manga when they met in Japan), and Itami had some help from Rory (this has never been covered, but he suddenly understood the native language better back when he had his head in her lap after Pina slammed him with the door), so now he understands the language (though not explained Itami specifically mentioned the strange sudden ability).

Overall I think the series does a good job at explaining where the language breaks down, and has been pretty consistent in its usage. It does abbreviate some of the explanations, but covers enough without being too boring for the viewers.
Sep 12, 2015 6:57 PM

Mar 2015
Kuroi_Usagi-san said:
Avok said:

I did notice that a JSDF officer (A Major who looked like he was wearing infantry insignia) got out of the carriage at the capital with Pinya and Sugwara. He may be acting as a translator.
The sword that takes life gives life
Sep 12, 2015 7:03 PM
Jul 2014
Jaridan said:
DarklordVor said:

I don't think that's the reason, I think she just didn't want Itami getting involved. Since he had a mission the next day that makes sense -- she didn't want him distracted.
Sep 12, 2015 7:16 PM
Aug 2015
So... about the Pina part... she said that the imperial faction of the senate wanted to get all the army under the emperor's control in order to attack the JSDF again, and the senatorial faction wanted to get the army under the senate control and "persuade Japan to return beyond the gate peacefully". Did I miss something here? Because this makes no sense for me.

I mean, why would Sugawara agree with the plan to ally with the senatorial faction? Wouldn't the "return beyond the gate" thing make everything they did up until now pointless? I thought they wanted to "peacefully coexist" with the people of the new world. Japan could simply give back the imperial prisioners and leave for good instead of all that political effort if they wanted to follow that senatorial faction plan...

I thought that they might be worried about leaving the new world's side of the gate all alone while still in war against the empire, but does it makes that much of a difference anyway? It sounds like a bad plan for me to leave it alone even if they have a peace treaty, because there are tons of other treats in the new world that could attack the gate.

Anyway, if the plan is really to "make peace and then leave the new world alone" I will be disappointed. I was getting really excited about how the cultural shock would change the new world in a good way, with overpowered JSDF soldiers helping medieval people and stuff like that (yes, I'm being optimistic about this because from what I've seen from episode 1 to episode 11, GATE is just this kind of anime).
Sep 12, 2015 7:33 PM

Jan 2015
HELLSATAN said:
Exo_Ferret said:
F-4 phantom, CH- 47 Chinook ,, woaahh nice can see them in this episode..

JSDF you have better,, Cmoonnn bring also your F-15J :)

Btw, how they will defeat the red dragon? use aircraft with air to ground missile, tank with sabot munition or use dual shaped charged anti tank missile like previous episode?...
woahh..... :)

You do remember them saying that they can only field in outdated equipment cause they might full out in anytime and leaving something as expensive like the F15j I don't think so.

PS. Of topic what do you think would win the new FA50 against the F15j and also the Chinese j20 which of this three would be the victor.
PS. Of topic what do you think would win the new FA50 against the F15j and also the Chinese j20 which of this three would be the victor.

j-20 still in development and not even in first flight test,,
for FA50, did you mean Sukhoi T-50 PAKFA?
between those three aircraft, i think T-50 or you said FA50 will be the winner, because it is 5th generation fighter aircraft and has stealth capability similar like F-22 raptor or F-35 Lightning II
:)
Arc_CridSep 13, 2015 1:33 AM
----- Lock and Load -----
Sep 12, 2015 7:43 PM
May 2014
Weyker said:
So... about the Pina part... she said that the imperial faction of the senate wanted to get all the army under the emperor's control in order to attack the JSDF again, and the senatorial faction wanted to get the army under the senate control and "persuade Japan to return beyond the gate peacefully". Did I miss something here? Because this makes no sense for me.

I mean, why would Sugawara agree with the plan to ally with the senatorial faction? Wouldn't the "return beyond the gate" thing make everything they did up until now pointless? I thought they wanted to "peacefully coexist" with the people of the new world. Japan could simply give back the imperial prisioners and leave for good instead of all that political effort if they wanted to follow that senatorial faction plan...

That faction is the lesser of two evils. One faction basically wants all out war and the
other wants to get their own army under control and instead do things diplomatically.

Obviously, "return beyond the gate" isn't something sdf would agree on.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Sep 12, 2015 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
JSDF you have better,, Cmoonnn bring also your F-15J :)

They're using older equipment on most of them because they are disposable. Only the firearms and other wheeled vehicles are new, and for those that's because there are much more of the new ones than the old ones. The only wheeled vehicles that are "old" are the humvees and trucks.

Technically speaking though half of the SPGs are new, but that's because that there's not really that many of them to begin with, even if you remove the "old/new" distinction.
Sep 12, 2015 8:21 PM

Nov 2014
Poor, poor Yao.
Sep 12, 2015 8:54 PM

Feb 2012
Rory and her fantasies! Actually, her plan is feasible.. If and only if, Itami had some to drink as well and is a bit tipsy. He wont touch her if he's in his right mind.

I hope the military people will help the dark elf. She seems like a good person.

Tuka seriously needs to see a psychologist.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 12, 2015 8:54 PM

Aug 2013
Rory was funny. Kind of surprised she did that though, rather than just letting the dark elf talk to Itami and move things along right away. Cant complain though since I got a laugh out of it.

I have a bad feeling that the Dark Elf girl being so optimistic and happy about saving her clan is only going to mean her hopes and dreams are about to be fucking toppled to the ground.

Green haired girl that Itami saved next to Rory didn't get any lines or even a mention. Wonder if she'll become more prominent in the future.
Sep 12, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
Top_Sergeant said:
Kuroi_Usagi-san said:

I did notice that a JSDF officer (A Major who looked like he was wearing infantry insignia) got out of the carriage at the capital with Pinya and Sugwara. He may be acting as a translator.

That "translator" you're referring to is the ambassador who was accompanying the princess in the dining hall and in the meeting with Cicero.
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
vndb||Serumeito Twitter||Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
Sep 12, 2015 11:53 PM
Nov 2012
Kuroi_Usagi-san said:
Avok said:

This is one of the very few anime to take a language barrier seriously.

We've been given many hints in the anime that a big effort has been made to understand the language on the Japanese side. Japan has 6000 prisoners from the Special Area, so they have lots of people for linguists to talk to and work out the language. The signs around the fort at Alnus are in both Japanese and the Empire's written language, which is composed of horizontal and vertical lines. When the Foreign Ministry presents Pina with a list of prisoners, the cover is in both languages, and the Ministry people are able to talk to Pina without a translator. That the Japanese have been able to compile a list of prisoners in the Empire's language indicates they have a good handle on the language. In the manga, it's made clear that a dictionary has been assembled.

Of course the Foreign Ministry is going to set up language classes and send a diplomat who knows the language. That's part of what foreign ministries do. Pina gets this, too; she's setting up language classes on her side. Bozes asks to be allowed to go, if only so she can understand doujinshi.
Sep 13, 2015 12:15 AM

Aug 2012
Damn fire dragon killing off all of the elves -_-'
Sep 13, 2015 12:37 AM

Dec 2007
Tevens said:
Relaxing and funny episode , i think.

Why the girl besides rory , the girl with a feather on her head wasn't talking even a single word ? I really want her to talk thought. or maybe she didn't has a Voice actor ? btw, I'm liking her too.
She's a side character. Even in the manga, she gets more coverage in the omake than the actual story. She really does just suddenly show up again in this part, and has no prior lines.
That being said, she has some modest significance later.

HELLSATAN said:
Exo_Ferret said:
Btw, how they will defeat the red dragon? use aircraft with air to ground missile, tank with sabot munition or use dual shaped charged anti tank missile like previous episode?...
woahh..... :)

You do remember them saying that they can only field in outdated equipment cause they might full out in anytime and leaving something as expensive like the F15j I don't think so.

Comparing a 4th to 2 5th Generation aircraft is a bit unfair, but it's still somewhat up in the air. It all boils down to the exact situation. The Japanese have better pilot training and support systems (ELINT, AWACS, C3I, etc), and get additional advantages since they're almost certainly playing defense. This is especially true if ground or naval radar enters the mix - J-20 and PAK FA are only stealthy on the frontal aspect from the air, and can easily be detected from below, the sides, or the rear.
However, the 5th gen planes are still stealthier, possibly have better organic radar, and have longer ranged missiles. But all of those can be negated depending on the situation.

konatachan80 said:
DarkingDawning said:

Yeah, but she's apparently a siren.
Harpy, mermaid, etc are listed as similar creatures on the wikipedia page.[/quote]In the manga, she has (relatively) normal legs. Combined with the fact that an actual harpy appears later, she's clearly differentiated. The design alteration may have been done in part because that other show is airing, since the actual harpy only has a couple scenes.

Of course, if you include outfits, almost all the non-human girls got significant design changes for the anime, and frankly, often for the worse.
Sep 13, 2015 1:30 AM
Mar 2013
Weyker said:

I mean, why would Sugawara agree with the plan to ally with the senatorial faction? Wouldn't the "return beyond the gate" thing make everything they did up until now pointless? I thought they wanted to "peacefully coexist" with the people of the new world. Japan could simply give back the imperial prisoners and leave for good instead of all that political effort if they wanted to follow that senatorial faction plan...

It is because the empire is a mixture of many groups of doves and hawks.
It is very important, or I have to say indispensable, to make the number of both the countries in the Special Region and their novels and common people being friendly, or at least unhostile, towards the SDF as large as you can before you start to make a deal with both of them (I mean doves and hawks).

Even though you have enough power to make a deal with the senatorial faction only and you can protect and/or support its members and their people to begin with, the consequences will make almost all matters about politics, economy, military and others in the empire become heavy burdens you must deal with for a long time. The forces far away from their homeland are now trapped by countless quagmires there and cannot return. If they stop supporting, or even worse, if the gate suddenly closed (who knows when it happens...), then it will cause a huge civil war inside and among the countries.
htsujiSep 13, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 13, 2015 1:35 AM
Jul 2015
Sparteh said:
Rory never fails to entertain us. Question to all those original material readers:
In original material does romance develop?

Depends on what you mean by "original"

The True Original source material, the light novel, is not being translated as far as I know. There are, however, some post over at mangafox forums regarding the LN that some romance does develop way waaaay deeper into the story than where the manga is currently.

Mod Edit: No, we are not talking about the manga, because the header in the OP says not to.
NTADSep 18, 2015 5:29 PM
Sep 13, 2015 1:40 AM
Jul 2015
Weyker said:

I thought that they might be worried about leaving the new world's side of the gate all alone while still in war against the empire, but does it makes that much of a difference anyway? It sounds like a bad plan for me to leave it alone even if they have a peace treaty, because there are tons of other treats in the new world that could attack the gate.

Anyway, if the plan is really to "make peace and then leave the new world alone" I will be disappointed. I was getting really excited about how the cultural shock would change the new world in a good way, with overpowered JSDF soldiers helping medieval people and stuff like that (yes, I'm being optimistic about this because from what I've seen from episode 1 to episode 11, GATE is just this kind of anime).

That is pretty much the original plan that Japan had. Going back to the first episodes they have said that "We will send the JSDF to apprehend the ringleaders and demand reparations". Nowhere was it said that they intended to stay on the other side, not when they are uncertain of whether or not the gate will disappear as suddenly as it did appear trapping thousands of men and tons of material on the other side.

Of course things might, MIGHT, change depending on situations
Sep 13, 2015 2:47 AM
Mar 2013
oldskoolpunk said:
Bozes asks to be allowed to go, if only so she can understand doujinshi.
Exactly.

(Episode 9, Part A, when they found a doujinshi titled "BL_comic.")

It was obvious that they knew the SDF was preparing a Japanese language class.
htsujiSep 13, 2015 6:45 AM
Sep 13, 2015 3:07 AM

Jun 2015
Gotta love Rory and that payback for calling her a 'child'.
Almost put Itami in serious danger tho.
And love the new char.
She offered herself as part of the reward huh? If the Green People do indeed get the job done, seems like our MC's harem is gonna get even larger.
Also, feel for Tuka... hopefully things will get better for her.

Sep 13, 2015 4:15 AM

Jul 2011
entropy13 said:

They're using older equipment on most of them because they are disposable. Only the firearms and other wheeled vehicles are new,

not even those, they're using type 64 which while still being present in the jsdf, they are getting replaced by the type 89 still today(disposable goods, given that japan doesn't fight much...)
Sep 13, 2015 5:21 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Interesting relaxing episode this time, nice to see the fantasy world once again.

The Japanese Army would better take that Dark Elf's request, so we could see an intense battle between them and the dragon, the reaction of the other world's people would be nice to see after the dragon is killed.

Need to see Tuka fighting with her new modern bow.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 13, 2015 5:27 AM
Aug 2015
Last eposide is better :(
Sep 13, 2015 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
kataklism said:
entropy13 said:

They're using older equipment on most of them because they are disposable. Only the firearms and other wheeled vehicles are new,

not even those, they're using type 64 which while still being present in the jsdf, they are getting replaced by the type 89 still today(disposable goods, given that japan doesn't fight much...)

Er, even the Phantom is still in active service, and as well as the Type 74. Oh and you mean Type 90 too (the Type 89 is an IFV that hasn't appeared in Gate)...the older ones are not completely being replaced since they're limiting production of the new ones (because most of them are made locally).
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

186 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

291 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

283 by Myetx »»
Mar 30, 1:27 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

188 by Strahan »»
Mar 24, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

436 by Rohanr »»
Mar 5, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.