Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 2, 2016 1:53 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Rory's plan getting ruined was so funny! Hmm, that dark elf seems like it needs the help of the "green people"

5/5
Feb 25, 2016 4:53 PM

Sep 2015
SchwingBoner said:

Rory so thirsty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I too wanted her plans for the evening to happen and that elf ruined it. =/
The prank she pulled on Itami and the elf was kinda mean but funny.

Can't wait to see the dark elf's reaction when she learns about Rory's true age and Itami being one of the green people. ^^

Reason why Rory is best girl XD interesting episode next episode is season one Finally hopefully it's action packed
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 27, 2016 9:22 PM
Jan 2015
So... Am i the only one who thought the pineapple princess was being rapedd by that green pig that licks feet ,that serves the bunny bitchh?
The princess was locked in the same room as the one in which the bunny was, and the pig could enter it , ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe i just have a dirty mind
Mar 27, 2016 9:24 PM
Jan 2015
Lmao nvm wrong season
Apr 9, 2016 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
Yao is one hot dark elf.
Jul 12, 2016 5:11 AM

Apr 2009
A dark elf with an errand for the JSDF...to slay a Fire Dragon, wonder if it's the same dragon they encountered before?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 21, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2013
I think the best girl has finally arrived! Rory? Kid is overrated af. Never liked her child body with her mature and seductive voice, these two just don't mix well. But a dark-skinned bombshell with a smoking hot body voiced by Yoko Hikasa? Fuck yeah!
Sep 26, 2016 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
Dangit Yao, just let Rory have her fun while she still can !
Guessing the wouinded fire dragon is the one Itami already faced once.
Dec 21, 2016 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Lelei.

That Pina skin.

We need more Bozes.

I like Bunny girl. She don't play. :)

Tuka. :(

Kurokawa looking beautiful as always.

Damn Dark Elf ruining best girl's keikaku. You messed with the wrong keikaku.

Those got damn dragons and their attacking of the elves and all the killings and the burning of the village.
RobDec 21, 2016 9:07 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 15, 2017 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
hmm glad to see new characters they need to get to the actual plot.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 29, 2018 9:11 AM

Mar 2016
Wow... Rory is such a bitch in this episode! I suddenly hate her the moment she lied about Itami even though it's for a purpose... She has to redeem herself.

A small town has been built near the base, and who knows... Maybe in the future, the modern humans will start expanding their infrastructure and start building tall residential buildings around the base too!
Mar 3, 2019 1:08 PM

Dec 2018
Poor dark elf I hope they help her, she seems so desperate :[
May 4, 2019 3:49 PM

Apr 2014
A Dark Elf But good? Ok~
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Nov 27, 2019 11:04 AM

Sep 2012
rory is juts a troll lol
Jul 30, 2020 1:09 PM

Jul 2008
OMG Rory had me cracking up.

Our new dark elf is beautiful...and woefully naive.
Aug 15, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2019
nice episode, thinks seem to be going well negotiation wise with other nations and it's really interesting to see how they approach talk with people from another world. Seems also like the villagers staying nearby the JSDF are slowly progressing with there own homes and getting a small boost into modernisation.

Lmao, some pretty good scenes as well, Rory got her evening ruined sadly but decided to make do with the situation and tease Youji a bit.

New dark elf character seems interesting, taking one for her village and trying to seek help from the JSDF in hopes they can kill a dragon. Very interested to see were that leads, and the shiny rock she's willing to use as payment seems to worth a hefty amount in there world, i could see it being useful down the line.
Oct 22, 2022 3:16 PM

Sep 2019
rory is haram, mc is based for grooming children
Dec 11, 2022 3:46 PM

Dec 2022
This episode had a lot of cool world building and some great scenes with Rory even though she was a bit mean, we also have a dark elf lady.

The bit we got of Itami telling off his subordinate about Tuca was great. The show hasn't really taken the time to differentiate him from our standard highschool protagonist so it's nice to the ways in which he has already grown as a character and matured.

Jan 19, 2023 12:14 AM
Nov 2022
i love rory my favorite character
Jan 19, 2023 12:15 AM
Nov 2022
i love rory my favorite character
May 25, 2023 12:59 AM

Jun 2010
haha Awesome.. A whole city has sprung up with "other" world shops and everything. Things like this make me seriously hope the greater series doesn't end with the closing of the gate or something.

What the hell happened to Lelei?! lol

DEMIHUMAN GIRLS! :D :D :D

Delilah! They gave here a much more conservative and human look. Do not like her personality change either! They didn't even show the grope scene.. just the aftermath! No leg.. :(

Oh crap.. Almost forget about Taku's impending.. ummm mental troubles. :'/

Oh wow.. Nice view or Rory there. Too bad we didn't get the full bath and the gunshot 'recover' scenes in the last two eps though. And o.o at her little dream! Sensitive feet? :o
Poor MC and poor Rory.. Keep getting blocked. Twice in a row now.

Dark Elf girl is here! And OC Rory does this! (I like how the Manga did this scene.. it makes her regret seem more justified) Not a fan of how her mini help arc went in the manga. Felt bad for her.

Oh crap.. sad flashback.. Poor elf mother and child.. as well as everyone else. :'(

-------

Good ep.. Can't say i'm too fond of a lot of the changes here though. From the more conservative outfits to the personality changes. Also I'm I the only one who feels like they tried to minimize the demihuman girls here? Most of the shots of them either cut the top of their head off or cut them off the side of the screen. Almost like they were trying to make them seem normal or something. All the angle and "camera" work just seemed off when they were in the scene. 
James_xenoMay 25, 2023 1:05 AM
Dec 4, 2023 6:50 AM

Nov 2023
Piña looked good in that clothing gahhdamn
Dec 6, 2023 9:43 AM

Dec 2022
Yao doesn't seem that intelligent. She barges into a tavern and randomly accuses Itami of something I'm sure very few people actually care about to begin with, pays no attention to him looking exactly like the "green people" she's searching for, and then threatens him with a sword. She didn't even consider that there could be demigods who are much older than their small frame suggests, in a world of magic and fantasy?

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

186 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

291 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

283 by Myetx »»
Mar 30, 1:27 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

188 by Strahan »»
Mar 24, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

436 by Rohanr »»
Mar 5, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.