Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 9, 2017 11:55 AM

it was really good BUT where did he get all the weaponry from when he supported the terrorists?

Aug 13, 2017 7:03 PM

I hope Lelouch and his friend don't have to knowingly fight each other D:

Aug 28, 2017 10:21 AM

That ending killed me, along with the rest of the episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Modified by shitaidayo, Aug 28, 2017 10:40 AM

Mar 13, 2018 10:14 PM
Shame that Lelouch going to kill his own bother.. but still it may justice

Aug 11, 2018 8:03 AM

I can't go on again about how Lelouch is the villain of Code Geass. I mean, the signs are all there. A mysterious character who comes back to kill the Viceroy of the country? Villain style.
Springs up traps? Same.
No concern for innocent citizens and those caught in the crossfire? Lelouch himself.

This is the only series where you will cheer for the villain.

brendennp1 said:
it was really good BUT where did he get all the weaponry from when he supported the terrorists?

It came from a supply train. Isn't it possible that Britannians constantly ship their knightmares because of the ongoing war? And the fact that they supply these must be obvious.

Suzaku's knightmare launch was awesome. I liked it.

The guy on the right is Lelouch. Funny how coincidence works.
I loved Lelouch's faces.

That psychotic smile.

Oyy,oyy, aren't you guys being the villains now?

Seriously, watch out for these. CG is just your normal hero vs villain story from the villains side.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 14, 10:27 AM
Damn, Suzaku's butt haha.

Man, what a start. And this battle isn't even over yet.

Feb 22, 8:52 AM
Lelouch is smart, he did well. Plot twist at the end, hahaha interesting.

May 19, 7:23 PM

Dense episode. Lots of good stuff. I noticed the "vi Britannia" thing when Lelouch said his name earlier, but I never actually expected him to be legitimate royalty. They really got their asses handed to them by that Lancelot, huh? If Suzaku is still alive, does that mean the green haired girl is alive too? Interested to see where this goes. 4/5.

Jun 1, 2:14 PM

I'm loving the Death Note vibes I'm getting from Lelouch. I wonder how they will deal with the new mech at Britannia's disposal. Cool plot twist at the end.

Jul 16, 1:56 PM
I kinda didn't like Lelouch for some reason. Weeeell it is just the 2nd eps, can change.

Sep 26, 7:49 PM

This dude be carrying a full chess set with him at all times or what?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]