Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2015 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, the episode felt a bit rushed particular in the second half.

As action picks up again, we also get a bit of suffering. Sigh, Ibuki never catches a break and calls upon the power of the Red Dragon, or at least attempts to. Inori gets more creepier with her ambitions.

Poor Fugaku ....
He takes quite a bit of pain. That song at the end though...
Sep 10, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 2013
inori is on fire
10/10 ep
Sep 10, 2015 4:43 PM

Jan 2012
I woulda preferred watching a show about insane Inori conquering the land with her pet Clifford, the big red dragon, to what this show gave us honestly. Thankfully next week's the end. Let's hope they give Rou a slow, painful death at least.
Sep 10, 2015 5:10 PM

Jun 2014
animefan8800 said:
I woulda preferred watching a show about insane Inori conquering the land with her pet Clifford, the big red dragon, to what this show gave us honestly. Thankfully next week's the end. Let's hope they give Rou a slow, painful death at least.

This.

Inori was fucking shit up in this episode, and just continues to show how crazy she really is.

It looks like Ibuki finally wants to sack up and put on his big boy pants. If only he was like that from the beginning. Too late now, literally nothing can save this anime anymore. Can't wait for next week so this can just end.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 10, 2015 5:32 PM
Jul 2018
Inori is getting more creepier with her ambitions. She has the red dragon as her pet!

Let's hope Ibuki can take Inori down.
Sep 10, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2015
So Inori can shoot fire and a dragon from her mouth, huh. As it all seems to be coming to an end now, Ibuki's making some decisions and Eiha's taking action.
Sep 10, 2015 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
Well I don't know what to say, this show was a mess after the 4th episode and didn't got any better until now and I doubt if it will do any good in the last episode. I can't understand why so many characters stand still the whole time, one example in this episode was Lou and Swallow after the 'fight'.

IMO this is the worst of 2015, it is a lot more worse than Aldnoah.Zero II and I can't wait to end this nightmare of a series.

Sep 10, 2015 6:20 PM
Dec 2012
So we see greed personified in every single character in the anime. I hope Ibuki will realize it and basically team up with Inori and kill everyone. The Red Dragon or Inori never went insane, it was everyone that went insane and fear her because of jealousy of pure power.

What's frustrating is that no one realize it. Seems realistic to me, people are manipulating people. Ibuki discovers the Agito killed his parents but never got angry about it. The themes of the TRPG is finally showing up, although a bit late.

He's going to be killed in the end eitherway because he is a threat. Inori should have been the MC of this anime. She managed to control a dragon? Seems to me the dragon is obeying her because she is right.

This episode is probably the best episode this season. Very well executed. Really cannot fault it. The scenario is different of the TRPG though.

Jonny_Mhl said:
Well I don't know what to say, this show was a mess after the 4th episode and didn't got any better until now and I doubt if it will do any good in the last episode. I can't understand why so many characters stand still the whole time, one example in this episode was Lou and Swallow after the 'fight'.

IMO this is the worst of 2015, it is a lot more worse than Aldnoah.Zero II and I can't wait to end this nightmare of a series.

There are a lot more worst anime than this one. This one is decent. To Love Ru Darkness comes to mind.
ryuixyuiSep 10, 2015 6:30 PM
Sep 10, 2015 7:05 PM

Jul 2009
ryuixyui said:
So we see greed personified in every single character in the anime. I hope Ibuki will realize it and basically team up with Inori and kill everyone. The Red Dragon or Inori never went insane, it was everyone that went insane and fear her because of jealousy of pure power.

What's frustrating is that no one realize it. Seems realistic to me, people are manipulating people. Ibuki discovers the Agito killed his parents but never got angry about it.

He's going to be killed in the end eitherway because he is a threat. Inori should have been the MC of this anime. She managed to control a dragon? Seems to me the dragon is obeying her because she is right.

Jonny_Mhl said:

There are a lot more worst anime than this one. This one is decent. To Love Ru Darkness comes to mind.

I don't consider To Love Ru an anime since it was made for fap material for teenagers and I'm not watching it as well.

I don't want to start an argument on MAL but I really want to know what is 'decent' in this series, so far it tried to speak and be great but it don't feels and looks like anything near above the average-bad. There's two major problems with this series:

1st - There's too many characters and many of them are hollow and unlikeable, there are very few exceptions but it don't save the show at all.

The MC is one of the worst I've seen in a while, he is spineless, idiotic, lazy, gullible and a total puppet. He did nothing worthy in the entire season besides whining, his sister could be a better MC than him and I could try to compare him with Shinji but I'm going to leave that history for later.

I don't even gonna start talking about Lou and Agito or Gakusho and Hien.

2nd - Terrible pacing, they wasted half of a season on the expedition which led them to nothing. Take an example of the whole concept about "Returned Ones" in the 6th episode, it was a mess and a waste of screen time and also I think it's funny how the ''Revolutionary Army'' is conveniently everywhere and both D'natia and Kouran can't handle them.

This has nothing to do with the LNs since i'm not reading it and this isn't the thread for the LN discussion, but this series is (well i'm going to say it again before someone in the future take it personally) IMO so far terrible.
Jonny_MhlSep 10, 2015 7:53 PM
Sep 10, 2015 7:46 PM

Feb 2015
I have many complaints about this episode, so let's get started.

First, Kal Grava said he didn't want the two nations to fight. Well, he kinda failed that already. They've been fighting the whole damn season. Get your act together, man. You're embarrassing yourself.

Second, who the fuck are half of these characters? Like, that new leader lady. Where did she come from???? Please stop introducing characters unnecessarily, especially if they don't add anything other than another "wrench" in the plot.

Third, we got a bit of Inori and Ibuki background and I feel like it's a bit too late for that. If you're going to give me background, give it to me at the beginning. Adding it now just really confuses me. And here I thought the show didn't make any sense before. How naive I was.

Fourth and last point: Inori seems a bit too op for this final fight. I'm sure they'll find some stupid way for Ibuki to beat her but it probably won't be enough to convince me that it's not a deus ex machina.

All I want is for this show to be over. It'd be nice if Sweallow survived as well. I kinda like him mostly because he's not completely useless or unlikable like the rest are.
Sep 10, 2015 7:51 PM

Apr 2014
Inori is crazy as fuck

Sep 10, 2015 8:32 PM

Dec 2011
Wtf with all these characters including Ibuki, I hate them all, especially Ibuki. Can't he see that Inori is the victim to Agito and his plans. Her parents were murdered, she was abandoned, hunt down by her own people and being killed by them. It's obvious why she become crazy and hate everyone else other than herself and her brother since he is her family. But stupid Ibuki doesnt seem to care about her and try to understand her pain. He doesnt even seem to concern about her at all. he always hesitated to kill his friends and feeling agony about it even if they turned out to be evil. But he doesn't seem to give a damn about killing Inori, whenever he questioning himself whether he should kill her or not he doent's sounds sad at all. Not to mention all characters are self centerd as hell, Even Ekhya is being selfish, all she care is make Ibuki a king and she don't give a damn about his feelings. I don't know what Ibuki see in her ffs. Yeah Ibuki kill your own sister without giving a care about her because some selfish girl asked you to.
Sep 10, 2015 8:40 PM
Aug 2014
Question: What if Ibuki sacrificed himself for power?
Sep 10, 2015 8:48 PM

Aug 2014
What the hell!? So Ulrika death wasn't enough, so they decided to decapitate her.
Furthermore it was a pointless decapitation.
Eiha's song is so damn good, kind of a waste for her to be in this Anime..
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 10, 2015 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
Lol, what a stupid development.
Sep 10, 2015 9:11 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lou and Inori both needs to die now
Sep 10, 2015 10:04 PM

Feb 2014
Eykha sings the "Song of a Bonded One", a magic that changes one's life force into attack power (which means sacrificing herself), but still requires Ibuki to kill her? What?
Sep 10, 2015 10:35 PM

Aug 2015
Was hoping for fight with Lou and Swallow but they decided too just stand there doing nothing.Best part of episode was Inori using red dragon as a pet.
It was cruel move showing swallow Ulrika head but it failed to work how Lou wanted it.
Sep 11, 2015 1:02 AM

May 2014
So Eiha dies in final episode, huh? At least this terrible anime will finish next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2015 3:54 AM
Sep 2015
KelseyAtlantis said:
I have many complaints about this episode, so let's get started.

First, Kal Grava said he didn't want the two nations to fight. Well, he kinda failed that already. They've been fighting the whole damn season. Get your act together, man. You're embarrassing yourself.

All I want is for this show to be over. It'd be nice if Sweallow survived as well. I kinda like him mostly because he's not completely useless or unlikable like the rest are.

Ka Grava said that he wanted to honor Ulrika's wish, he didn't met her until a the revolutionary expedition if I remember right, so he didn't embarass himself.
Hmm... really wanted to see Sweallow killing Lou, but it's understandable that they stopped since a OP dragon controlled by a yandere got on the spotlight
Grisaille said:
What the hell!? So Ulrika death wasn't enough, so they decided to decapitate her.

Her decapitaton was reasonable, Lou wanted to surprise/shock Sweallow with her head because he didn't knew of her death and create an opening, obviously failed.
I don't hate Ibuki, is refreshing to see different MC who's a confused child rather than another cliche MC
Overall the series isn't that bad, yes it was rushed but I've seen worse.
It's about Tokyo Ghoul season 2 for a manga reader IMO.
Sep 11, 2015 5:18 AM

Aug 2015
animefan8800 said:
lol couldnt agree more with you.
Sep 11, 2015 8:50 AM

Jul 2014
animefan8800 said:

This would have been so much better than the terrible show we've actually got, even if I almost hate Inori as much as I hate Ibuki.
Sep 11, 2015 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
So they finally arrived back at the opening scene of this entire anime series. I feel so bad for Ulrika, even her decapitated head couldn't elicit a reaction out of Swallow, though the Maid expected it, and it put Lou on the back foot, which was fine with me. After all the shit she did, I'm looking forward to Lou dying a dogs death.

As for Inori.... for some reason, I don't hate her as much as I hate Lou, though given her current state of mind, I don't see how she could be redeemed at the end. Ibuki, just hurry up and grow a pair and take down your sister.

Given that confession from Ibuki, I'm hoping it doesn't entail a death flag for Eiha... Undead merchant aside, she's been a favorite of mine for quite some time now.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 11, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
only one episode and it will finally over
Sep 11, 2015 9:12 AM

Sep 2013
Axelucard_ said:
only one episode and it will finally over

Not enough people died, season 2? :'(
Sep 11, 2015 9:53 AM

May 2012
I hope Inori don't get killed. Ibuki does not see to care about his cute sister at all

And he seems to be siding with people who killed his parents
Sep 11, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2014
This episode was quite good. I thought Agito was a shady guy, but from the looks of it he was actually doing something for the sake of Ibuki and his country. Inori was damn amazing, going batshit crazy and just wrecking havoc like damn. A shame there is only 1 episode to go now, it's probably going to be pretty darn rushed..
Sep 11, 2015 3:46 PM

May 2015
Well, alrighty, next week's the last. Decent episode this week.

Sep 11, 2015 8:07 PM
Jul 2012
This was the only interesting episode minus the first in this series so far.
Sep 11, 2015 8:12 PM

Dec 2014
Lol, she threw Ulrika's head at Swallow. Eiha's song was soothing, sucks that she's going to die.

So, Ibuki finally decides to put his big boy pants on? Well, it's far too late now. Anyways, I hope this shit doesn't end with him becoming the king.

Skarin1326 said:
Question: What if Ibuki sacrificed himself for power?

I've been thinking about this for a while now. It'd make for a nice plot twist and would certainly be a good way to end this clusterfuck.
Sep 11, 2015 9:22 PM
Nov 2007
I wonder if this show would have been better if it actually followed the game play sessions...
Sep 12, 2015 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
Arekku_Sama said:

Grisaille said:

Her decapitaton was reasonable, Lou wanted to surprise/shock Sweallow with her head because he didn't knew of her death and create an opening, obviously failed.
I don't hate Ibuki, is refreshing to see different MC who's a confused child rather than another cliche MC
Overall the series isn't that bad, yes it was rushed but I've seen worse.
It's about Tokyo Ghoul season 2 for a manga reader IMO.

The reason why I said it was pointless was that the plan of Lou failed.
I doubt "Confused" child is the right term to describe Ibuki, rather I would deem him "Naive" and "Irresponsible".
Refreshing for you, that's great! But not to most of us who has seen countless series with annoying character.
Ibuki have broken the record for "Most Annoying Character" this season, too (For me).
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 14, 2015 2:53 AM

Mar 2013
Well... dunno about others but I felt bad for Inori after seeing this.

First her parents are killed in front of her without she knowing any reason. Of course she would held her grudge against Agito.

Second, after settling down in a certain village, she found herself betrayed by the villagers of her own country and got "killed." More than a reason for her to go on a rampage.

If I were in her shoes, sure I wouldn't stand such things... except totally going berserk tho.

The episode felt rushed. But still nice too see some development overall. It was getting annoying too.

I thought Lou and her master would die a painful death with Sweallow's curse when they were fighting but I guess it's not happening after all >_>

Also, RIP Fugaku :(
Sep 14, 2015 10:52 PM
Jul 2018
Okay this is just painful to watch, where the hell did Kouran’s leader come from? Why are so many characters getting introduced in the later episodes as if they’ll make a difference? It honestly feels like everyone is just throwing ideas into this without making a solid plan on how to introduce them or to have it make sense in the end. The fights felt okay for the majority of the second half and tbh I can’t wait for it to end next week.
Sep 18, 2015 2:11 PM

May 2012
fuck off, dont kill the only decent character in the show -_-
Sep 19, 2015 3:24 AM

May 2014
WTF WAS THE PRODUCTION COMPANY THINKING!!!
WHY HAVE THESE TWO LAST EPISODES BEEN SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE REST OF THIS SHITTY ANIME?!?!?!
I mean damn, this episode had great animation. The pacing was superb and the song was beautiful. It didn't miss a single damn thing.
5/5 for this episode, just like for the previous one.
Dec 5, 2015 6:01 AM

Jun 2008
xcess090 said:
Okay this is just painful to watch, where the hell did Kouran’s leader come from? Why are so many characters getting introduced in the later episodes as if they’ll make a difference? It honestly feels like everyone is just throwing ideas into this without making a solid plan on how to introduce them or to have it make sense in the end. The fights felt okay for the majority of the second half and tbh I can’t wait for it to end next week.

To be fair Koran's leader was shown before. You guys just don't remember her.
Nov 10, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2015
The show is heading towards climax.

Somehow this episode is a mess, I mean the plot.

So Red Dragon is split into two and resides in both Ibuki and Inori?

Ulrika head throw is gore and bad ass :o

I want Meryl x Swallow to happen!!! This must be justified!!

3.5/5
Jan 17, 2017 5:10 AM

Jul 2016
Lou s the only person who comes close to saving this show.
Apr 12, 2017 4:44 PM

Jul 2009
Man Ibuki and Eiha are both so useless ... lol. Even the fight between Swallow and Lou was pretty lame. I can't believe the Red Dragon is just INSIDE Inori?! Wtf lol. Even the Black Dragon's power couldn't kill it, I guess he just keeps regenerating as long as Inori's alive and protects her too, even from Eiha's song attack. Tbh I thought she would just die from using it ... I guess next episode Ibuki will kill her to kill Inori? Meh, can we just get Lou to win or something lol. She's the only interesting character here :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

108 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 5, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

187 by OweynLupton »»
Jan 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

287 by Kowareta99 »»
May 9, 2020 3:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

58 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

40 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.