Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a dream lol

I know the show isn't supernatural but it had a slightly "fantasy" feel to it. Souta's mom is just...quite something:

Funny episode overall.
Yamada still remains relevant.
Sep 5, 2015 8:56 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, his mother IS scary according to his dream. So 2nd sister had a nightmare about the mother, too. Those siblings that added in 2nd season accompanies her. Everyone except youngest is too dark. Wow, she came back very late!

The lady tries to work for the girl with the sword, but she cannot do anything. She still wants Paffe, though. Not only mother is late, she made Yamada's mother to pretend to be her and go on live interview. He thinks that the girl who is afraid of the guy is in danger.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 5, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2008
Ha! I was pretty sure, that women from Working!!! poster is Takanashi's mom! xD
Sep 5, 2015 11:40 AM

Jan 2012
Kyouko got some nice screentime this week, hers has been lacking this season. Time for the matriarch of the Takanashi family to arrive this week. She's appropriately eccentric and just a bit cruel. Looks like she and Kyouko just might give our core relationships the final push they need...

Oh, and don't try to hide Ooto-san, I saw you this week! :D
Sep 5, 2015 11:44 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So, Kozue seems to love both Youhei and Mitsuki at once. Threesome when? :9

Shizuka's appearance at night was creepy AF! The way her hair was waving, anyone would think that scene was taken straight out of some horror movie!
Pretty funny how she meddled with all her children except for Kozue who didn't get any attention at all. Takanashi X Inami so strong, it even brought her forth!

Inamiception.

More Satou X Yachiyo development incoming? Hopefully so. :3

Sep 5, 2015 11:47 AM

Aug 2010
Loli Trap Souta was too cute

Poor Kozue, her own mother doesn't know her name.

Popura's "Chichaku nai yo" to the small Parfait was cute

Yamada's mom being a replacement for Takanashi's mom was lol

Lol'd so much at the condolences for reconciliation about Minegishi to Kazue saying she laughed at the marriage then divorce XD

They're mom definitely has quite the character. First rate troll it seems

Souta finally admitted his feelings. The end is nigh
Sep 5, 2015 11:48 AM

May 2013
Lol so much happened in one episode! Kozue best Takanashi sis after Nazuna.

And Souta just indirectly and directly confessed to himself that he loves Mahiru. Pure gold.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 5, 2015 11:53 AM

Sep 2008
When... Please, somebody tell me... When Takanashi X Inami will official happen?
They love each other, just confess and start dating!
Sep 5, 2015 12:01 PM

Jul 2010
For the two to have a nightmare about their mother, especially Souta's!

I almost cried when Kozue basically just stopped what she was doing and left, for a person that never leaves, it was quite the scene. Didn't expect her to be going through this but Kozue got some good developments!

Souta's "Mom, don't come home" and "I'm into it" were pretty damn hilarious.

How their mother handled each of the siblings. It really could be serious business with how she is.

Kyouko's natural ability of "I work in order to create more work!" isn't it just admirable? Exceptions... always the exceptions. xD
Sep 5, 2015 12:08 PM

Nov 2012
Vindstot said:

deep

and man, takanashi's mom is scary. :o
Sep 5, 2015 12:11 PM

Jun 2014
LittleStar said:
When... Please, somebody tell me... When Takanashi X Inami will official happen?

13 is the lucky number
Sep 5, 2015 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
That mother is so scary and she's in the top center of the 3rd season poster lol... I understand why Souta is so scared of allowing her mother to know Inami lol.
Takanashi is going to destroy himself if he doesn't confess to Inami, I hope he will do it in this season :).
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Sep 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Apr 2014
Kozue...haha she is funny, but damn her mom does not even know her name.
Takanashi's mom was damn scary haha...well not bad for a mom I guess.
Takanashi finally admit that he is in love with Mahiru BANZAI!
Sep 5, 2015 12:38 PM
Oct 2014
Will Katanashi-kun finally grow a pair?
Will the middle child (i forgot her name) ever find true love?
The HYPE is unreal!!!!!
Sep 5, 2015 12:46 PM

Apr 2012
yay the confession although in monologue form lol

Sep 5, 2015 12:49 PM

Jun 2015

Mindblown.. Souta's mom is terrifying

Philosophy at its best!

Sep 5, 2015 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
Takanashi's mother is rather interesting and pretty scary especially when she mentioned the way of getting a good partner.
No wonder their father died young.
It seems she also knows the way of motivating Izumi to do house chores and it was rather effective.

On the other hand it seems Takanashi's worries increased with his mother around.
Sep 5, 2015 1:17 PM

Jan 2015
Lol the Mom did not disappoint! Sad that there's only a few more episodes left and it seems that this will be the final season. Hoping for a few more epic Yamada moments.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 5, 2015 1:26 PM

Nov 2012
Hope to see Inami meeting Takahashi's mother...
Sep 5, 2015 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
That episode went way too fast. I'm a little disappointed. Can't wait for next week's episode. I really hope he confesses.
Sep 5, 2015 1:34 PM

Jun 2010
He admitted it, he admitted he loves her, it's mutual, that's awesome, don't get me wrong...

But THAT POST-CREDITS BIT, OMG! KYOUKO-SAN WILL FINALLY ALLOW HER LITTLE YACHIYO TO REACH FOR HAPPINESS WITH SATOU, THIS SHALL BE THE MOST MOVING THING EVER!! When "comedy-only" characters prove they are not in fact comedy-only, that's when it hits me the hardest, I love it!

I feel for Kyouko so much - she pretty much raised Yachiyo and now she found love, time to leave the nest. Her most faithful Idiot Siblings are now friends (friends, right?) with Kozue, pretty much having gone from underlings (protected) to protectors. Not only that, Yamada, Takanashi, Inami, they've all changed for the better thanks to HER little restaurant. In a more serious work, she would probably have an episode dedicated to all the good around her that she had a big part in creating, partially at her own cost (can't imagine letting Yachiyo go would be super easy for her) - and then, when she's by herself, she just smiles softly and congratulates herself on a "job well done"... Before retiring and giving the restaurant's ownership to Satou or something...

Look, all I'm saying is KYOUKO APPRECIATION TIME.
Sep 5, 2015 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
holy shit!!! Did Izumi actually stand up & do work?
Sep 5, 2015 1:38 PM

Feb 2012
All this romantic development makes me so happy, I really don't want this season to end :c
Sep 5, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2013
I laugh every time Takanashi starts banging his head against the wall.
Sep 5, 2015 2:10 PM

Sep 2008
irkaylub said:
LittleStar said:

13 is the lucky number

But... I want them see them as real couple,
going on real date...

Is so close! is so close!
Takanashi be a man and confess in next episode! >.<
Sep 5, 2015 2:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Okay I got to be honest, am I the only one who finds this season rather lackluster and uninteresting compared to the first two? I mean really, I know it's ending and all, but because of how incredibly predictable all the conclusions of the loose ends are, the entire season just feels like a means to an end. We all know exactly what's going to happen, it's just a matter of getting there. So instead of funny antics, we just get an incredibly predictable romantic plot progression

Granted the fact that I hate Inami more than almost any other character in anime history probably doesn't help either but that's not the main issue here
Sep 5, 2015 2:58 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
every season is just getting better and better. So nice to see more romance and drama this time around.

babymilo91 said:
I laugh every time Takanashi starts banging his head against the wall.

I want an endless gif of that

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
rodacSep 6, 2015 1:05 AM
Sep 5, 2015 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
Finally get to see Takanashi's mother.
Shizuka sure is a handful. She looks a lot like Izumi.
Lol Kyoko wanting everyone to make her a Parfait.
Souta and Inami need to get together before this show ends.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 5, 2015 5:21 PM

May 2009
I like how they got more serious in this season, love the developments ^_^
Damn, I'm gonna miss this show so much when it ends ;_;
Sep 5, 2015 5:51 PM

Apr 2015
Oh yeah, Takanashi confirmed it
now waiting for them to

Poor Kozue,know the feels

Takanashi's mom is a bit weird, I guess

Mod Edit: Second and Third images placed in spoiler tags.
rodacSep 6, 2015 1:07 AM
Sep 5, 2015 7:01 PM

Feb 2012
Their mom is scary, but hilarious!!! Poor Kazue, she was emotionally bullied by her mom when she made fun of her marriage and her WRINKLES!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 5, 2015 7:53 PM

Jan 2011
kyouko drooling face kills me every time do it for the parfaits!

Takanashi's mother sure is something else,actually felt bad for kazue for once lol
Sep 5, 2015 9:54 PM

Jul 2013
"our second oldest sister seems like she could die any time"

LOL

Man, the Takanashi's mother was hilarious when she was teasing Kazue's reconciliation with Minegishi XD

Her skit certainly didn't disappoint with Kozue trying to get her attention and still got ignored and then Yamada's mom acting as her body double XD Seriously need more of her

Oh wow Souta finally admits that he loves Izumi.. dayum

Can't wait when Izumi finally meets the mother
MoeGodSep 5, 2015 9:59 PM
Sep 5, 2015 10:59 PM

Dec 2013
Boy that was fun to watch.
Kozue obviously prefers Mitsuki over Youhei, she gravitates towards her way more than to him. It's sad how their mother constantly ignores/forgets and fails to acknowledge her existence. I can totally understand why she constantly vies for affection wherever she goes.

Souta on the other hand is getting more attention than he would like from his mother. I'm pretty sure he'd rather keep Inami under wraps until their relationship was actually existent in his eyes. Hopefully momma Takanashi won't do anything too crazy but I'm seriously doubtful of that. Any mom that suggests buying tanks to blow up bullies... or seducing their husband with drugs, magic and weapons..... probably won't act normal... XD

Back at Waganaria, Kyouko is having issues with no Parfaits sincee Yachiyo is on leave. I loved the parfait contest, the parfaits really revealed each persons feelings (Inami's parfait was melting... wonder what that means). Yamada's parfait was decidedly her: all over the place.

Looking forward to next episode.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 6, 2015 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
trap loli souta O_O
holy cr*p
Sep 6, 2015 1:10 AM

Jan 2011
By their parfaits you shall know them...

I think Inami's melting parfait shows just that, gradually her androphobia is melting away. Yachiyo's feelings for Jun were coming through as well.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 6, 2015 1:31 AM

Apr 2011
He finally admitted it. Takanashi finally stopped using his sisters as an excuse and admitted it. All that's left is to sound it out now. The other pair is just about done as well. Damn, this really is coming to an end, isn't it?
Sep 6, 2015 2:45 AM

Jun 2014
Please just give me a real Inami x Takanashi moment !
Damn that Loli Trap Souta was really something and Poor Kozue .
Sep 6, 2015 3:15 AM

Nov 2007

IT'S ENDING!!!
[b]///T_T///
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 6, 2015 6:01 AM

Oct 2009
Takanashi's mom is really scary O_O
Sep 6, 2015 1:34 PM

Dec 2014
Takanashi's mother is a fearsome woman.
Sep 6, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2011
he finally admit it, now, to go and being a lady's knight.
Sep 6, 2015 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
That end with Kyoko had me worried...it's getting kinda serious and I don't like it T_T I don't want Working to be over!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 6, 2015 6:20 PM

May 2013
LittleStar said:
irkaylub said:

13 is the lucky number

But... I want them see them as real couple,
going on real date...

Is so close! is so close!
Takanashi be a man and confess in next episode! >.<

But based on the preview, it will be a Jun/Yachiyo episode (and that will be awesome) that means the last 2 episodes will be about Souta/Mahiru.

And also (mini-spoiler)
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 6, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2015
i really liked this episode! i am so sad that the season is coming to an end but at least it has been a very good season. kouze's 'i get that a lot' made me tear up a bit ; - ; favorite parts were when nazuna got downstairs and everyone is dressed like they are attending a funeral since their mother is coming and yamada's mom acting as Shizuka's double.
Sep 7, 2015 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Their mom is awesome, even though she freaked the hell out of me when she appeared in his room.
Sep 7, 2015 10:07 AM

May 2011
Vindstot said:
So, Kozue seems to love both Youhei and Mitsuki at once. Threesome when? :9

Shizuka's appearance at night was creepy AF! The way her hair was waving, anyone would think that scene was taken straight out of some horror movie!
Pretty funny how she meddled with all her children except for Kozue who didn't get any attention at all. Takanashi X Inami so strong, it even brought her forth!

Inamiception.

More Satou X Yachiyo development incoming? Hopefully so. :3

This is what i thought
Sep 7, 2015 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
HE CONFESSED AHHHHHHHHH <3
Sep 7, 2015 9:44 PM

Mar 2012
Well I can see why they didn't want to see their mom, poor Kozue :(
Sep 8, 2015 3:41 PM

Aug 2010
Hopefully they conclude the Satou x Yachyo and Souta x Inami pairing by the end of the show.

The funniest thing about the show is that the main heroine feels like a side character.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2015

153 by SoyMia »»
Apr 10, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Working!!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

124 by memoriesofmanga »»
Mar 7, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Working!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

130 by Mistlight777 »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » Working!!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

104 by satchoff »»
Sep 6, 2023 2:36 PM

Poll: » Working!!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

81 by satchoff »»
Sep 6, 2023 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.