Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2015 12:28 PM

Sep 2015
did i missing something?

MC know "somebody" going scare imouto
MC know where to hide

everything done with just 1x time leap
MC know right what to do with her imouto event just like he "watch" episode not player itself

did MC got somebody explain the detail event before time leap?
ZBlastHistorySep 5, 2015 12:32 PM
Into the Internet!
Sep 5, 2015 12:30 PM
Jun 2015
This episode ended on too good of a note. Everything's all unicorns and rainbows at the moment, which is bad. Shit's gonna hit the fan so hard that it might break. Too obvious.
okqoiwfklweSep 5, 2015 12:35 PM
Sep 5, 2015 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
episode was pretty lamely done. Anticipating something huge in the next episode called "Charlotte"
Sep 5, 2015 12:36 PM
Nov 2013
As others have said, expecting a giant "fuck you" next episode. Things going too well with 3 episodes left.
Sep 5, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2015
ListAandM said:
did i missing something?

MC know where to hide

IKR?!!! I was like how on earth would he know exactly what happened and where it happened?
Sep 5, 2015 12:43 PM

May 2009
What is the possibility of Nao being the villian ?

Something is going to happen on next 3 eps, this eps is to smooth and easy.
Sep 5, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that was almost too easy, eh? I was kinda happy for good ending but no drama or cliffhanger with 3 episodes left?
So now I guess it's time for him to take away special powers of everyone.

And it was Steins;Gate-like leap, well, at least that makes sense (living three years in his younger body to change everything). Oh, but one minor detail - Yuu did have the memory of past events, and hearing Sara, how was that possible?

I wonder, is everyone loosing their sight when overusing their powers? Sara would be another proof of this.

But even that, for time-slipping story that has to be most than any other series set in logic, this plot felt overly weak and full of plotholes. Weren't they constantly loosing their progress by leaping back for example? And by changing the smallest detail they were changing the future (and Yuu did changed many things in his time-leap). I guess they were time-leaping back without real thinking. If you want good example how it should be done, take Hourglass of Summer game for example. Or Groundhog Day if we are talking of movies.
Sep 5, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
Lollo36 said:
It was shit.

Wasn't expecting that from you lol
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Sep 5, 2015 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
It all worked out in the end that good! or it seems that already made clannad
Sep 5, 2015 12:53 PM
Jun 2015
So the time leap ability he just kinda transfers his memories to himself in the past.

Everything got ''explained'' kinda and seems that his brother is not so evil as i expected.

1) The guy couldnt save Ayumi cause he couldnt use his ability.
2)The money he gathered was from lotteries/horse races or w/e else,nothing evil about it.

Like people are saying everything is just like a fairy tale with good ending.Nothing seems to be going wrong and his brother seems a good guy.

The only thing i can think of is who is their legal guardian?And how can an underage guy buy out a school and handle all the paperwork?
Even if he got money he still need to be adult for certain stuff?So maybe he got other people behind him or something like this?
Cant really think of anything else,unless the guy went mad from too many time leaps and plans to destroy the world using Yuu or something like this.
Sep 5, 2015 12:55 PM
Aug 2015
Aww. I really loved this episode.
I was happy that everything went so smoothly, tbh. (altho I don't think it did, I'm sure there'll be a twist or something otl) I never want to experience the horrors of episode 6 again.
Sep 5, 2015 12:58 PM

May 2014
Well, i like it.
5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2015 12:59 PM

Nov 2012
Favoruite episode, the big brother and his crew are my fav characters.
Jaywalker.
Sep 5, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
Xenocrisi said:
stephenmac7 said:

One does not read the episode discussion before watching the episode :P

i do. i know if i'll watch a bad or good episode.

The episode was pretty good
Sep 5, 2015 1:01 PM

Dec 2009
Ok that's great and all that Ayumi was saved, but common we lost ALL OF THE YUU X NAO SHIPPING DEVELOPMENT.

LIKE COMMON JUN, COMMON.
Sep 5, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2015
Knowing Jun something major is probably going to happen again
Sep 5, 2015 1:08 PM

Mar 2014
fideldesu said:
What is the possibility of Nao being the villian ?

Something is going to happen on next 3 eps, this eps is to smooth and easy.
What a twist that will be.
Sep 5, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2011
i'll quote this from steins gate

it's called butterfly effect

i dont want to expect the worst but welp
Sep 5, 2015 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
The pacing was perfect. I don't understand those who said it was rushed...
Sep 5, 2015 1:16 PM
Sep 2015
I have a feeling that this won't be ending well, for some reason I thought of Guilty Crown's resemblance in ability of both MCs.
Think about it:
1. Both take the abilities of others and (potentially) assumes the weight of consequences.
2. Both abilities are the ace of their series (king).
3. What would be the consequence of yuu overusing his looting power?
4. Charloot?
5. Its Jun Maeda
Sep 5, 2015 1:17 PM

Mar 2013
This show became good after 9 episodes man
Sep 5, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
BANZAI!!! Ayumi is back!!
That yandere girl got what she deserve for trying to hurt Ayumi.
Still, Yuu's ability "Looted" is just too damn OP.
Well, at the very least I am happy that Ayumi is back and alive :D
Sep 5, 2015 1:24 PM

Oct 2012
kayTheFalcon said:
As a KEY fan, I have one simple question that I'd like to ask
WTH DID I JUST WATCH???
It gotta be Charloot ... whatever it was, it was definitely not Charlotte

+1 Charloot, that's engrish for us, sigh. There is no real Charlotte, it's not a name as we thought, it's just similiar composite word as Glasslip was.

infb4 there will be concert again, nagareboshi and then someone betrays them, probably the blond guy
Sep 5, 2015 1:28 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, I felt more relaxed mood after the episode after learning that Ayumi was saved, but it looks like the whole flashback exalted the brother of the protagonist and left Yuu aside, well, he was still a hero to his sister, but I think more things still happen where Yuu can show all your power

This time Yuu was not against the Ayumi's provocations about it and Nao and what about Charlotte I believe that the mystery will continue until the end, I'm really looking forward to continue watching ..

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags.
NTADSep 8, 2015 4:24 PM
Sep 5, 2015 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Woah.... lets see....

First, they ended up explaining fuck all as to why Yuu's first "reawakened memory" from the Zhiend song was from a future that he did not experience, nor could have experienced. Seemingly that was the one trigger that reinstated the very important fact that he actually has a brother back into his mind, and they decided to go "to hell with the explanation, it happened because 'reasons' is good enough" Seriously what the fuck? The time leaper is the only one who retains his memories. Someone please explain why the hell Yuu would have memories of a "future" that he never experienced?

Then the next item, they had that sleepy dude ERASE all the memories that Ayumi and Yuu had of their Oni-chan. Just HOW is it even possible that said memories were able to be restored, apart from "reasons" again? The big brother stated explicitly that ability, and as imperfect as it was (he had to be touching said person to erase the memory, and had to pinpoint said memory to erase it) the big brother never mentioned that said erased memory could be restored as being the flaw with the ability.

I'm assuming that the big bro made hundreds of time leaps just to redo everything over and over again in order for him to go blind, but given his own knowledge of how things work, why did he not just leap back FURTHER in time to buy himself MORE time to think of a plan to save the ability users? Would that not have saved himself from going blind? And given how he retains all his memories with every leap he makes, you would think that he'd have already figured something so simple out a long time ago.

Seriously, someone please explain all this illogical stuff so I can enjoy the last few episodes without having such a poor opinion of this show's execution, please.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 5, 2015 1:35 PM

Nov 2012
Yay, they saved the little sister, but other than that meh...

This is series feels more like a spin off where the actual story and more interesting plot happened on the first time line where they were on that facility taken by the scientists.

Oct 2011
Raz1515 said:
ListAandM said:
did i missing something?

MC know where to hide

IKR?!!! I was like how on earth would he know exactly what happened and where it happened?

The MC have the Mind Read power and when Yandere Girl was in his house he read her mind. Probably she was thinking about to scare Ayumi in school.

Jul 2012
I liked this episode quite a bit, I'm not good at keeping up with things sometimes so even if there's stuff that doesn't make sense then I haven't realized it so good on me I guess :P
Sep 5, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2010
Thus, Yuu became the new John Titor, and saved his imouto. It's good to see her again after seeing suffering episodes for two weeks.
I feel bad for Yuu's brother for his being blind.

One of the best part was when Ayumi again teased Nao and Yuu's relationship, Yuu didn't deny it, actually loved it. It seemed like he startes to like Nao day by day, she deserves it after all :)

- Before -

- After -

I totally ship it!

Another good episode 5/5.
Sep 5, 2015 1:44 PM

Jun 2015
jose21 said:
Yay, they saved the little sister, but other than that meh...

This is series feels more like a spin off where the actual story and more interesting plot happened on the first time line where they were on that facility taken by the scientists.

Yeah, I feel like following Shunsuke through his repeated time travel, having to have his siblings forget him, watching his friends die or get captured over and over again, all the while struggling under the pressure of having to try to save them all, would be a much more interesting and engaging story.
Sep 5, 2015 1:45 PM
Aug 2015
What I still want to know is what side effect Yuu's ability has, since ALL abilities have at least one. That'll probably be the bad twist I'm waiting for. ww Jun's trying to make us think his ability is OP and then... boom.
Sep 5, 2015 1:55 PM

Jun 2015
XxEmitsuxX said:
What I still want to know is what side effect Yuu's ability has, since ALL abilities have at least one. That'll probably be the bad twist I'm waiting for. ww Jun's trying to make us think his ability is OP and then... boom.

Inb4 it is OP, with no downside besides the 5 second limitation.
Sep 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
It was a predictable episode for the most part. That part about Shunsuke's past sure was interesting though.
Sep 5, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
Soooo.. what was the point of everything up until this episode?
Sep 5, 2015 2:01 PM

May 2013
Tbh I am wondering why Shunsuke didn't considered that Yuu and Ayumi have abilities as well as him. I feel that theres another solution but instead he erased their memories of him and left them because of his new respononsibility (and maybe to protect them from harm but did he said it??). He knew it all along but because of that, Ayumi died in the previous timeline. Ahh, idk its complicated for me.

Anyways, Maeda pls.
SweetCoconutSep 5, 2015 2:04 PM
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 5, 2015 2:02 PM

Aug 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
I love the idiots who believed that persons skill, did not have to go to school due to the ''conversation magic'' of Tomori.
who spoke that Tomori and Takajo not knew the true skill of the MC.

What are you talking about?
Sep 5, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
This anime wants to be like Little Busters! but fails. Little Busters! was much more dramatic, serious, people acted more like human beings and that's why it was actually a really good anime. I can't take Charlotte seriously when Yuu barely gave a fuck that his sister was dead or that he had an older brother.
Sep 5, 2015 2:05 PM

Jun 2015
SweetCoconut said:
Tbh I am wondering why Shunsuke didn't considered that Yuu and Ayumi have abilities as well as him. I feel that theres another solution but instead he erased their memories of him and left them because of his new respononsibility (and maybe to protect them from harm but did he said it??). He knew it all along but because of that, Ayumi died in the previous timeline.

Anyways, Maeda pls.

The memory wipe thing seemed contrived to me. It didn't make much sense, but I guess they had to justify Yuu and Ayumi's ignorance somehow.
Sep 5, 2015 2:06 PM

Aug 2015
BryanLoeher said:
Raz1515 said:

The MC have the Mind Read power
That happened in the alternate timeline
Sep 5, 2015 2:16 PM

Sep 2013
Some people will definitely die and Yuu will have to leap again several times.
But then he relaizes that not leaping is the best choice, and he need to accept Nao's death (based on Nao's VA crying)
Sep 5, 2015 2:19 PM

Aug 2015
Kazuhira Miller: " They played us like a damn fiddle!".Seriously this is not the Jun Maeda we all know, Shunsuke was actually a good person, they easily saved Ayumi and everything is perfect, this is really dissapointing, also Yuu didn't give a fuck about Nao's brother recover or the relationship betwen himself and Nao.

AcceltoineSep 5, 2015 2:39 PM
Sep 5, 2015 2:20 PM
Feb 2014
Mixed feelings about this episode, I liked the everything except how easy it was in the end, there must be some consequences from jumping back in time. Probably we will see it in the next ep though
Sep 5, 2015 2:20 PM

Mar 2013
Welp, color me confused. But how exactly does creating a school for teenagers with abilities protect them from the scientists? Doesn't it just paint a giant target on their backs?
Sep 5, 2015 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
Topgunnah said:
BryanLoeher said:

The MC have the Mind Read power
That happened in the alternate timeline

past timeline so MC shouldn't have that power anymore how can he get it from something that was never there to begin with

if MC who time leap i can understand

*bad eng sorry*
Into the Internet!
Sep 5, 2015 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
I bet that isn't that easy to escape a death fate, Yuu would most likely ended up blind lol.
Hilarious moment when the girl who attempted to hurt Ayumi got a free haircut.
I also got to see some pretty good facial expressions in this episode, not so bad.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 5, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know why but I got a Steins; Gate vibe here, what if it continues though and go to that dierection? Ayumi isn't supposed to live in this world and will die again, in oher words the world tries to kill her? Or sth like since the timeline is changed sb else has to take her place so that the balance of the world is retained...too much Steins; Gate and Amnesia?? Or the possible story continuation.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 5, 2015 2:33 PM

Feb 2015
That's how you impress your imouto <3
Perfect work Yuu :3
Sep 5, 2015 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly I was expecting the time travel to be something like Steins;Gate, where a person always dies no matter what you do. When she and Yuu were walking beside the road after he saved her at school I thought for sure she was going to be a hit by a car or something. Alas, it seems like she was resolved in only a single episode.
Sep 5, 2015 2:35 PM
Sep 2014
I fucking LOVED this episode.
So many things were clarified! But it was also a very well built episode, it was intriguing and very fun to watch.
Also, notice how Yuu didn't refute Ayumi this time when she whistled at them for "being a couple", only Tomori did. I SMELL THE LOVE. I SHIP IT.
Anyway, that was 5/5 for me!

Equitum said:
When she and Yuu were walking beside the road after he saved her at school I thought for sure she was going to be a hit by a car or something.

I was thinking the same thing! But I'm glad she lived :)

Sep 5, 2015 2:37 PM

Jul 2015
Viski_JC said:

Its Jun Maeda

Pretty much sums everything up
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

37 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Apr 21, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.