Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2015 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think the doctor has a pretty nasty arm...Still crazy as ever, the bastard.

Glad to see the show is keeping all the main and supporting characters relevant in the battle. A lot of emotions poured into this battle. About time they fought Leiur though. GO CHRIS!

I bet this also hurts:
Sep 4, 2015 3:05 PM

Mar 2011
I laughed so hard with the scene of Phara like "OHOHO, You thought you beat me, but it was all part of our master plan!! *BOOM*"
Pretty much sure Carol will find a way to use to Dr Ver and this might be the last time we'll see him as human... I just feel it like that xD
I really want to see to Hibiki's father being attacked by alca-noises so he can see his daughter fighting and risking her life so MAYBE he can stop being an idiot and Hibiki can come back to the regular show (she has been very aside lately xD)
Sep 4, 2015 5:10 PM

Sep 2014
Little Miracle is about getting over him, so fairly unlikely. Although Rainbow Flower did change in show (from this only a farewell to never let you go).
Sep 4, 2015 5:28 PM

Feb 2014
WHOA WHAT DID EVERYONE ON THAT SHIP JUST DIE?????

Action packed episode. Kirika and Shirabe sure are good with those combos. But lol they can just hop right back up after getting crushed?

Chris was pretty awesome as well. Looks like all the autoscorers are dead now.

Awww I feel so bad for Carol :( I would feel so bad if I found out I was a spy.

Sure does look like "the morning of the final battle" like Hibiki said. Only 3 more episodes!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2015 8:58 PM

Jul 2015
Crazy episode as always. Love that part where the doll girl says "she's even using her rifle" and then Chris just straight smacks her with it xD. This series never fails to end in a cliffhanger. Love it. Can't wait for next ep!
Sep 4, 2015 10:33 PM

May 2014
Sad Elfnein was heartbreaking, friendship > battle intelligence any day.

Ver is still a legend, I loved all of his sporadic movements and Carol's reaction to him arriving and running his mouth in a very Ver way was perect.
Chris became the ultimate senpai, and taught us all a valuable lesson that fighting the supernatural with common sense is dumb.

Hibiki looks over the horizon as she visualizes all the faces in need of punching.
Sep 5, 2015 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
Looking at the creature at the end (very large), I assume that is Leiur's sister due to her hair (thought it was just her power during the first encounter with the coin wielder).
Sep 5, 2015 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
Great episode, I love the action.

Ver still has best reactions.

Elfnein is so cute, it's just like you could hug her!

I fully expect the next episode to start with Genjuro emerging from the wreck and punch that giant's head out.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 5, 2015 7:02 AM

Jun 2013
Doc you crazy bastard
Sep 5, 2015 7:11 PM
May 2015
DESSDESSDESSDESS said:
Little Miracle is about getting over him, so fairly unlikely. Although Rainbow Flower did change in show (from this only a farewell to never let you go).

Where'd you find the lyrics? (besides when they sub them)
Sep 5, 2015 7:53 PM

May 2014
SovereignSky said:
DESSDESSDESSDESS said:

Where'd you find the lyrics? (besides when they sub them)

Can always try the Symphowiki

Sep 5, 2015 8:03 PM
May 2015
Thx :)
Sep 6, 2015 3:37 AM

Jun 2014
CHRISSY-WISSY-CHAN!! <3 <3 <3

Dat awesome ignite gear and the close quarters gun combat :D
Can't believe this is gonna end in 3 episodes :-(
Sep 6, 2015 9:38 AM

Mar 2008
That was a fun episode. This did make a lot of sense for Chris to be her problem to tackle this season. While she did accept that this was the place she wanted to be in season 2, she has issues that aren't easily overcome. Parents murdered, taken by slave traders (basically), and then raised by an immortal psycho. There has to be a serious internal fear that she doesn't deserve the good things she currently has and if she lowers her guard it will all be taken away again.

This was a tough spot to have Chris fight anyways, putting her in a contained space where using too much firepower could bring the whole place down. Some tough moments throughout, but it worked out. Some good support with Chris, Kirika, and Shirabe. Helped get Chris back to her feet, she takes down Leiur, and they make sure to pull her out from the blast.

Got to love Genjuro. He stepped up and was very much himself dealing with the Elfnein situation. Who cares if they are spied on, not going to ignore Elfnein's will and desire to stand against Carol's plans.

And this very much could be the end of Ver. Carol isn't Maria. She isn't going to lower her guard with this guy and will use him to finish her plans. Could end very messy for Ver who may end up preferring being kept locked up.
Sep 7, 2015 9:52 AM

Oct 2012
WrongPriest said:

Hibiki looks over the horizon as she visualizes all the faces in need of punching.

lol you just made my day XD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Sep 7, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2014
A Gun-kata scene from the Equilibrium movie, referenced in the Symphogear G ova. So awesome I just had to post it.

Sep 7, 2015 12:21 PM

Mar 2008
Chris definitely got hooked on the idea of some gun kata. Had a nice little showdown with Tsubasa last season and got another one in this season.
Sep 12, 2015 6:58 PM

Feb 2013
And with Kirika's, everyone's transformations have been repeated. Chris beat the last autoscorer.

Red+black looks good.
Sep 12, 2015 8:02 PM

Oct 2008
Dr. Ver's attitude was so amusing to watch!
4/5.

Oct 7, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
Man it's been awhile since i last watched this, glad i'm back on the game :)

Why is Chris complaining again?!?! Didn't she passed this phase already???

Elfnein was being used all alone, but they still accept her. Let's make sure Carol goes down this time around :P

Dr Ver is awesome!!! Let's see some new tricks from him!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Oct 11, 2015 5:10 PM

Jan 2013
Mhmm these fights always follow the same structure.
Mar 17, 2016 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
Geezus what the hell happened to the writers?! Chris having doubts about being a senpai or something, WHAT?!
The fight and resolution was okay I guess.

The ignite module was a bad thing and poor Elfnein was setup :'(
Apr 15, 2017 8:12 AM

Jul 2013
Doctor Ver? More like Doctor Bae.

I would say Chris destroying Lieur (unless the giant monster is a part of herself or something) was awesome if wasn't for the fact that they revealed the Ignite Module was all part of Carol's plan (well, that was a bit obvious) and the suicidal behaviour of the Autoscorers in the previous episodes was because their function was to be destroyed to fulfill the plan.
Nov 8, 2018 1:06 PM

May 2016
I think the doctor has a pretty nasty arm...Still crazy as ever, the bastard.
May 9, 2021 12:17 PM

Feb 2020
Great action once again.

Elfnein is so adorable. <3

That ending... Oh crap.
Sep 15, 2023 12:39 PM

Nov 2010
Interesting revelation. I thought Carol was the original. So, Carol is the stronger of the clones and can even use Elfnein as a spy. I wonder why she's so strong if they are both copies.

That explains their illogical strategy of getting killed one by one.
Chris is so sexy in action!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

68 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 15, 2023 7:02 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

41 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 15, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

49 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 15, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

56 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 15, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

39 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 15, 2023 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.