Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 6, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2014
SO stuff happened. People died. Girls were surprised. Trickery.
On to the next.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 14, 2015 2:33 PM

May 2012
Great episode once again! Let's see what happens next though.
Oct 16, 2015 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
Rory being sexually frustrated and Shino ranting on national TV LMFAO.

The goodbyes from the fans were very heartwarming and touching! loved it. A very great ep, I enjoyed it. And Itami and his ex-wife being cutesy
Nov 3, 2015 5:28 PM

Sep 2014
Soldiers get BTFO. Ep 10.

Plot: Continuing from the insuing RoryXItami, it was not a soldier but a phone that cockblocked her. And thus she resorted to massacring the soldiers outside anyway. Poor fools. Then its a bit of a workout but Itami and co manage to get back to the Gate and to the other side. What a fun vacation.

Character: Rory's battle showing and regen was fun. Those poor soldiers though. Her talk with Itami on her impending godhood was quite nice for lead on to flirtatious romp. Rory doesn't seem to think much of losing her human whims though.

There was a lot of politics maneuvering but the group was secured. Good to know that Discount Spike Spiegel's Uncle was on the level. Shino's sister was cute though.

Pina now walks the path of Peace Walker. Too bad her douche of a Dad is gonna screw her over.

Animation/sound:The battle music was fun to hear. And Rory was crazy fast.

4/5. The end of the vacation arc. And with 2 eps left, who knows what comes next.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Dec 4, 2015 2:16 AM

Oct 2013
lol that scene with Risa quizzing Itami over which girl he likes most reminded me of my girlfriend and me.

This mini-arc was kind of convoluted and difficult to follow IMO. The pacing felt off, like too much was happening at once. Glad they're back across the gate again.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 6, 2016 5:02 PM
Jan 2016
Rory is so kawaii.
Jan 20, 2016 3:53 PM

Jan 2016
"What have you done?"
"Nothing. That's why."

Poor Itami
Feb 2, 2016 1:02 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Oh well, so much for that sexual buildup. Rory's a badass! Bye-bye Japan, time to go back!

5/5
Feb 25, 2016 7:47 AM

Sep 2015
GhassanB said:
"What have you done?"
"Nothing. That's why."

Poor Itami

Yea she was really Salty LAMO. Just wanted that vitamin D ;) I think she was happy to take the killing as a consultation prize. Pretty exciting episode, 5/5
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jul 12, 2016 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
Ah poor Risa, but that's what you get for marrying and then divorcing him.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 21, 2016 6:23 AM

Jul 2013
Man these foreign countries should just back the fuck off. Anyway I doubt that the emperor would just agree that easily to peace talks. I remember he's a scumbag.
Sep 26, 2016 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
Hideyo (the agent who helped Itami) is dhady as hell but took down the CIA for Itami and the guests :D
Tuka really needs to talk about the loss of her father, she still thinks he's around.

Itami didn't get to have some fun with a 900+ year old demigod :(
Dec 21, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2012
I just read the manga version of that Youji x Rory scene and I preferred the manga version because Youji did what I was hoping he'd do in my comment in the previous episode. :)

FOCKING PHONE!

Rory working on that scythe.

Roger got owned.

Dude got his arm chopped off and didn't feel shit. Clean cut.

Regarding Youji looking at the bullets coming out of Rory, I preferred the manga version. :)

Youji prefers all the girls because harem. Rory the best tho.

Rory mad Youji did nothing. :(

Kuribayahi's sister? LAWD JESUS! I'D HIT IT! CUTE FACE. OPPAI ON POINT!

I agree with that girl who shouted "Rory is the best!"

Look at Lelei work that laptop like a boss.

Tuka still isn't over her dad dying. :(

Rory legs!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 15, 2017 2:29 PM

Mar 2010
Oh well played out by japan, The other countries seemed portrayed as retards lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 31, 2017 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
Crap, I binge watched 10 episodes. I need to go sleep. It's already 6am
Sep 25, 2017 1:55 PM

Jun 2016
So now we find out that this stupid loli can't die?

This show turned into stupid shitstorm sooner than I expected. Some japanazi goon must've made source material. Wasted potential of concept.
Mar 28, 2018 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
That was some nice gunfight, the bloodbath is hard to see but the deaths are shown.

Itami! Rory is a loli but a legal one because she's almost a thousand years old! He could've taken the chance to half Rory feel some physical pleasure, but he chose to check the phone. (Which is actually pretty life-saving after all)

I'm glad that nobody got kidnapped. Trump USA's president just got bamboozled!

Apr 25, 2019 10:18 AM

Apr 2014
A good episode, i'm not really into the whole Politics and stuff, so i don't know how capturing them is a good idea, it would be bad politically.... right?

Also i dig the whole Ex wife thing... it's rare for that one.

also fighting Rory of Mercury is like fighting Wesker from Resident evil 4, someone should maybe brought a Bazooka if they wanna really hurt her, also The Battle was a mess, like, bullets flying everywhere because our enemies happens to be there and this 1 girl Murders them all.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Aug 21, 2019 2:46 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Freaking phone wasted everything lmao
Nov 27, 2019 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
he ex-wife sees trough him and he admits hes basically in to all of them the magican elf and rory lol

why is rory mad at u
did u do something...?
its about what i didn't do

ME: lol
Sugram22Apr 1, 2021 11:27 AM
Nov 30, 2019 8:02 PM

Aug 2019
ok the first minute, itami what did you do, how did you do it, what lucky charm do you carry with you, which God did you pray to and please show me how
nah but really seeing all that pollitical tension with countrys desperately fighting for the group was hella intresting and the reactions from the foreign girls to a very different world was nice.
Yeh i think they nailed how our current society would deal with seeing elf girls and demi-God gothic lolis pretty accurately
Also the head of Public Security guy i had the complete wrong intentions of him, i thought he would be the one selling itami and the group out, instead he helped them big time +1
Jul 30, 2020 12:47 PM

Jul 2008
Rory is the best girl by far.

That's all I got this episode...
Dec 11, 2022 7:30 AM

Dec 2022
While this episode is all about people talking about Rory, I for one love the interaction between Itami and his wife. They look so cute together with her understanding what type of girls he likes. Especially at the end where she asks him if he is going to come back and the emotion on her face, too bad they had to add in some comedy which made a serious scene something to laugh at.

May 19, 2023 9:58 PM

Jun 2010
OC the cockblocking... This is mature anime/manga afterall. *sigh*

They cut out the recovery scene before they left the hot springs too?! smh

After last week I pretty much should have seen it coming but still. I hate half-ass anime adaptions and I hate sensibilities/censorship.

The girls at the vending machines was just too cute. This ep and the last makes me wish we got/get more time in our world. Hell, there is enough potential there for a whole spinoff!

That scene of them going up to the memorial and gate was done well.. Love how our fake loli started things off. MC's ex waifu was pretty cute in this scene/ep as well. :D

Reporter/sister girl is cute as hell here in this ep. lol Smart thinking by her sister.. Though not as explicit as the manga where she called out the countries involved if I remember right.

The memorial scene was nice too.

o.o I almost forgot about the "legging" scene with the fake loli. :D

Oh boy... elf cutie and her daddy issues have begun. :(

It's nice having a princess with a working brain and control of her emotions for once. The voice of reason.

James_xenoMay 19, 2023 10:03 PM
Dec 4, 2023 6:49 AM

Nov 2023
If that phone call didn't arrive THEY WOULDVE DONE THE DEED, THINK MARK THINK!!!
Dec 6, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2022
Rory dealt with the kidnappers all on her own. Guess it's fortunate that she wasn't hostile to the JSDF at any point.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 14, 6:47 PM
Feb 2023
bruh wtf is wrong shino kuribayashi. you dont joke around with guns
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

291 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

283 by Myetx »»
Mar 30, 1:27 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

188 by Strahan »»
Mar 24, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

436 by Rohanr »»
Mar 5, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

284 by kizeroch »»
Feb 23, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.