Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 3, 2015 12:22 PM

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to give a rough estimate of how far the anime will adapt chapter wise?

Thank you!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 3, 2015 3:51 PM
by how much episodes left i will say they will end the season at the begining of yami actual arc

Sep 4, 2015 5:59 PM
u mean right before she gets darkness'd?

Sep 5, 2015 3:58 AM
orikas said:
yes

Sep 5, 2015 4:01 AM
Hug Addict <3

elior1 said:
orikas said:
yes
That makes no sense. They've clearly shown Yami in her Darkness form in all the promotional art for this season. There's no way they're not including the Darkness arc in it

Everything points to them ending it right after the Darkness arc ends however

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 5, 2015 2:30 PM
HaXXspetten said:
elior1 said:
yes
That makes no sense. They've clearly shown Yami in her Darkness form in all the promotional art for this season. There's no way they're not including the Darkness arc in it

i just checked and next episode will adapt chapter 35 of the manga with lala so i dont think they will reach chapter 39 until the end of the season

Sep 5, 2015 2:35 PM
Hug Addict <3

elior1 said:
HaXXspetten said:

i just checked and next episode will adapt chapter 35 of the manga with lala so i dont think they will reach chapter 39 until the end of the season
If they could go from chapter 18 to 35 in 8 episodes, I'm pretty sure they can go from 36 to 47 in 6 episodes. Plus they're not even adapting it entirely in the same order as the manga anyway

Really I don't know what you're worrying about. And again, there's no way in hell they'd advertise the entire season with Yami in her Darkness form if they weren't going to cover that arc, that'd just be false marketing

I'd say it's like 99.9% likely that they'll include it. I'm guessing they'll get there by episode 11

Sep 9, 2015 11:04 PM

I think the end of this season would be

Sep 10, 2015 12:05 AM
Hug Addict <3

testamentKAISER said:
Yeah I'd probably say this too

Sep 10, 2015 1:44 AM

testamentKAISER said:

Imma die a happy man if I get to see lala's mom animated with that onsen scene in the cybersafari
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.