Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2015 2:27 PM

Aug 2015
Damn you Lou. ;_;
Sep 3, 2015 3:41 PM

Aug 2013
Ulrika from the beginning seemed destined to die, but she was one of the few characters I wanted to see to the end, especially after this episode that she demonstrated be in love with Swallow, the episode did not live up to the title, but I think Swallow yet will destroy the Lou's weapon, one of the advantages of his curse ..
Sep 3, 2015 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
now that i collected my thought i realized that this anime has really weird fighting scenes,magic system and powers
Sep 3, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2014
juicykitten95 said:
10/10
fingers crossed for season 2

Kappa
Sep 3, 2015 4:06 PM

Apr 2015
Ulrika was probably the only character here that didn't annoy me to a degree, and I'm still waiting for Lou's; sucks that she died. A pretty decent second half.
Sep 3, 2015 4:17 PM

May 2015
So Ulrica died. Ugh. She was probably one of the characters that I didn't dislike in this show. Overall ok episode.

Sep 3, 2015 4:23 PM

Dec 2014
Ulrika's death was pitiful.

Riveon said:
Everyone want Swallow.
Sep 3, 2015 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
90% of the time this anime makes no sense. All of a sudden Eykha is crying for Ibuki...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that's just poor writing, and Ibuki damn he may be the worst MC in an anime in a long time, he's terrible. "Yeah let me go along with me sister...she isn't pure evil." Give me a break. And then the icing on the cake...Lou who was PURE EVIL from the start and no one seems to care kills the one of the few characters in this crap anime that is actually likable. I hope she get's the worst possible death in this anime. I also hope that Sweallow has a delayed reaction and Lou's breast explodes.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 3, 2015 8:05 PM

Oct 2013
Sep 3, 2015 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
NOOO TwT
Sep 3, 2015 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
It's not that I particularly enjoy the show, but it at least gave me enough to think about every week for me to justify its existence, and my reasons to keep watching it.

...that shit went right out the fucking door this episode. This would break my streak of never dropping a show if it wasn't for the fact that it's almost over.

Ibuki with his faggotry level over 9000 this episode. Stuck in the Ibuki-ness of "oh well I think my sister is crazy and something troubles me about her", and "fuck everyone else because I'm completely and utterly pussy whipped by my sister because reasons".

Ulrika...another underdeveloped character gets killed by Lou, who once again wont be caught. Probably going to be another moment with some characters going "wow this death was suspicious, I think Lou was behind this", and while Lou basically teases them while subtly saying I DID IT!!! the character will go "nah, probably wasn't Lou".

Probably wouldn't be upset by her death if it made even a little bit of sense. Like, oh she confessed to sweallow = insta death is what it summed up to be. She had fuck tons of guardian angels inside her body, was a skilled fighter, and has a bunch of strong ass dragon minions...and she loses because Lou's robot arm is all of a sudden indestructible and she had possession of a half dozen magic crystals out of nowhere. All for a claw she didn't have. Plus her God OP sword has the power to entrance everyone. Why no one is immune to it also makes no sense.

Lou's character is entirely ruined for me too. I thought she was this badass, mysterious character with some ulterior motives and a grand plan. Nope. She's a fucking bottom bitch for her pimp sword. Everything is for the sword because she's obsessed. Fucking gayer than Elton John riding a rainbow pony while sucking 10 dicks.

And now they teased the Kouran leader...who also looks like an Ibuki twin sister. Fucking fuck?
Sep 3, 2015 10:33 PM
Jul 2015
Everyone here's freaking out over ulrikka's death and I'm just sitting here enjoying Chopin's Waltz in E minor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4gQQ7hyxE
genosolSep 3, 2015 11:29 PM
Sep 3, 2015 11:40 PM

Mar 2014
What a shame Ulrica died !!
Sep 4, 2015 12:25 AM

Aug 2015
I might be weird but found the fight scene in the episode really good and that my fave characters are Lou and Inor just cause there both crazy.Do feel bad for Ulrika but since watching this anime I am not shocked or sad to see character die like I usually I am with other anime's.

The anime would be better if Ibuki died...maybe..
Sep 4, 2015 12:40 AM
Aug 2009
It's funny that this show was slated to be a worthwhile watch by the descriptions seeing as how it was supposedly concocted by a bunch of "greats" in the industry.

I keep trying to like the characters but damn, everyone just fucking wants to die right? So can we just end this and have EVERYONE JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!

Ok rant over, goodness this anime is testing my nerves. Here I thought I'd gotten enough of pussy MC's from GC but Shu is Chuck Norris in comparison (that and he really did become bad ass). Ibuki is just so...
Sep 4, 2015 3:25 AM
Dec 2012
Maybe Ulrika will become a returned one soon...

Can't remember how Lou died in the light novel... I think her death was left in vague.
Sep 4, 2015 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
So what's left for this series is Eykha. Having Ulrika killed in such a anti-climatic way is very disappointing.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 4, 2015 5:01 AM

Apr 2010
Is it only me or the series gets worse with every new episode...
Sep 4, 2015 5:02 AM

Nov 2010
Was I supposed to feel sorry for a secondary, undeveloped character's death ? The first part was awful, the second was was atrocious. The fight was poorly done. Did they run out of sound budget? The whole fight was anti-clamatic, Lou's Deus Ex Machina Arm was the most annoying thing, way too convenient.
Sep 4, 2015 5:54 AM

Jan 2014
Ugh Ibuki's decisions and his non responses makes me sick... Now we surely has Eykha on the verge of suicide or something stupid, because she believes that Ibuki does not find her worthy to be killed or cared for (¬_¬`)

We also lost Ulrika it seems... got damn it.
Sep 4, 2015 9:25 AM

Sep 2013
Did anyone REALLY care about ulrika dying? And what was up with the classical music during the fight scene, it was so out of place. Other than that jst the usual Ibuki being a dumb fuck.
Sep 4, 2015 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
Haha that music was so horribly out of place xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 4, 2015 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
Agreed with the music. Fantastic song but just didn't fit the scene.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 4, 2015 11:09 AM

Aug 2014
tomi02 said:
Did anyone REALLY care about ulrika dying?

Considering how everyone is literally dying left and right, there is barely any time to bond and feel with the characters. Will ANYONE care about any of the characters dying would probably be way more accurate lol.

I was hoping Inori could somehow save this trainwreck, but seems like her brother complex ruined that hope.
Sep 5, 2015 12:42 AM

Aug 2015
No, you shouldn't really care about secondary characters dying and a lot of people still did. Yea Lou is crazy and barely anyone notices but its anime and what would be the fun in that? Let her run crazy, it makes the show more interesting. And even if you hate her at least she invokes some kind of strong emotion.

Also I don't really get the complaint about characters being killed off or the comparisons to AGK because not a single main character has died yet.

I agree, the writing seems pretty sloppy. The main focus/point is hard to find and keep track of. And Ibuki is a let down most of the time....

Other than that I still think this anime is not as terrible as everyone thinks/says. Definitely not what it was hyped to be/could have been. Just my opinion anyway

P.S. I personally thought the second part of this episode was one of the best of the show. And I loved the music for the fight. Yea, Lou's arm was dumb... and she had the upper hand for no apparent reason but I guess you just overlook that =X
Suppose someone said "humans are foolish"..Obviously, that person would be talking about themselves as well. If you want to understand human beings, you need to do more than just watch them. You need to pay attention to what they themselves are watching. What are you watching? You are the ones who I'm watching. It may be hard to believe, but I like you guys. You know what they say..The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference. An indifferent person would lack the drive to kill or hurt. My mind keeps jumping around. Am I nervous..?Did I underestimate my enemy so much that I stepped in too deep...?What a silly thought.
Sep 5, 2015 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
First half felt a little slow and Ibuki is still everyone’s puppet. I thought she sounded familiar but I just noticed that Eiha’s seiyuu is Sawashiro Miyuki… took me long enough :/

Her being affected that much by Ibuki still doesn't make sense

The fight in the second half however was kind of cool to see, Lou’s sword feels like a cheat tbh. The use of the holy spirits was pretty interesting as well.
Sep 5, 2015 3:35 AM

Dec 2013
My god. I cannot even begin to describe my love for Inori's seiyuu when she started railing on Eiha. That condescending voice was absolutely perfect!

Now it seems like Lou is going to go AWOL on the expedition in order to kill her "Masters" prey. Her fight with Ulrica was excellent, and I'm just sad that she died because we won't get a rematch. I really liked Ulrica's characterization, though I found it kind of weird how she just suddenly fell in love with Swallow somewhere along the way. Here's hoping Swallow will avenge her.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 5, 2015 7:57 AM

May 2013
This show just hit the critical mass of stupidity needed to finally get dropped. Lou's stupid robot arm finally did it for me. The almost complete lack of logical reasons for pretty much everything going on coupled with a cast of almost completely unlikable characters has made this my least favorite anime in a long time. I hate to drop something 2 episodes from the end, but spending another hour of my life watching this dreck seems like a punishment at this point.
Sep 7, 2015 5:44 AM
Dec 2010
This was probably the only decent episode in a while. Overall the show is pretty bad and nothing is worse than a whiny, weak, and extremely one dimensional main character. If all of the animation and fights were like the final one this show could've gone somewhere.

Here's hoping there's a lot more of this from the final two episodes and not a return to crying Ibuki 24/7.
Sep 8, 2015 6:36 PM

Oct 2010
Oh shit I can't believe Ulrika actually got done in. Jez I actually kinda liked her.

Honestly did anyone really have any expectations for Ibuki? The moment I saw him wearing that retarded-looking hat I systematically purged all expectations that he'd be anything more than a crying, whining indecisive little pain in the ass to follow in this anime.
Sep 8, 2015 9:44 PM

Aug 2015
I believe that they all start yellow (right?) which is like their default state. I think that when a character is fleshed out and given some story they light up (color in normally from yellow). Now they are "a player" so to speak in the anime instead of being mostly unknown. I think this also might represent their relationship with Ibuki and maybe if their connection with Ibuki is strong enough for them to be considered a proper sacrifice to the red dragon (just a guess). And then they obviously turn red when they die. And I guess purple (I think it was if I remember correctly) for people that turn into "returned ones". Although that was just Mashiro for one episode and then it was back to red for her.

Hope that made sense and/or helped at all =P
Suppose someone said "humans are foolish"..Obviously, that person would be talking about themselves as well. If you want to understand human beings, you need to do more than just watch them. You need to pay attention to what they themselves are watching. What are you watching? You are the ones who I'm watching. It may be hard to believe, but I like you guys. You know what they say..The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference. An indifferent person would lack the drive to kill or hurt. My mind keeps jumping around. Am I nervous..?Did I underestimate my enemy so much that I stepped in too deep...?What a silly thought.
Sep 16, 2015 10:09 AM
Feb 2011
The CGI was horrendous and that music choice for the fight was so damn bad.... It's also annoying that Lou's sword itself has such a cheap power of pretty much hypnotizing anyone who sees it.
Sep 19, 2015 2:55 AM

May 2014
However much I wanna say that this anime is bad. This episode was wonderfully nice.
Lou is just too amazing of a character. Her fight scenes are always nice, and dat almost sex scene with Sweallow. The background music too, jezus christ. Fuck that was nice.

5/5 for this episode.
Sep 21, 2015 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
NOO :(

Ulrika died :(.
I actually liked her... Kinda sad that it had to go that way.
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Oct 16, 2015 5:00 AM

Jan 2011
The lack of Ibuki was a big plus.
Oct 21, 2015 10:42 PM

May 2013
there goes my Ulrika x Swallow ship.....oh well she might be a returned so who knows lol
Dec 5, 2015 5:17 AM

Jun 2008
Well at least the fight was kind of fun. The boob grap wasn't bad ether. Lou can be forgiven for anything because she has those boobs and devious smile.

Saber girl had no chance of survival after she showed interest for blond dude.

ryuixyui said:
It's entertaining and enjoyable. It's consistent, no fan service.

It makes me sick that this anime is getting very low scores... It doesn't deserve that. Maybe fantasy anime isn't the best anymore.

There is nothing wrong or great about this anime. If i used the same logic of people criticizing this anime, then Neon Genesis Evangelion is the worst anime ever made.

Modern anime fans will find Evangelion appalling. It a mixbag of ideas like Chaos Dragon, no in fact worse than Chaos Dragon. If it will compete with great anime of today, it won't even stand a chance.

Chaos Dragon is like Gundam, love by people and hated by people but it's decent anime.

I hope Ulrika is still alive...

Lol.

SoraSenpai said:
90% of the time this anime makes no sense. All of a sudden Eykha is crying for Ibuki...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that's just poor writing, and Ibuki damn he may be the worst MC in an anime in a long time, he's terrible. "Yeah let me go along with me sister...she isn't pure evil." Give me a break. And then the icing on the cake...Lou who was PURE EVIL from the start and no one seems to care kills the one of the few characters in this crap anime that is actually likable. I hope she get's the worst possible death in this anime. I also hope that Sweallow has a delayed reaction and Lou's breast explodes.

Facepalm. The show is bad but trying to criticize and only show that you can't even get what the fuck you are watching is pathetic.
MonadDec 5, 2015 5:22 AM
Nov 10, 2016 10:35 PM

Mar 2015
NOOOOO~~~ Ulrika~~
She was good lady but killed by my favorite lady, Lou. The fighting scene were cool and good too. Whatta good show. I wonder how this series will end. Hoping for a bad ending route.

4.6/5
Apr 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
Well the first half was kinda lame, but the fight in the second half was totally worth it :D Lou confirmed best character, her fight with Ulrika was pretty entertaining to watch. The piano BGM made it hilarious LOL XD Guess all those Holy Spirits didn't work out, I guess the power of Lou's sword was just too good after Ulrika's familiar died. Still that was pretty cool though, showing the power of the Black Dragon ... though in the end I guess she succeeded in baiting Lou away from the real claw :P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

108 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 5, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

187 by OweynLupton »»
Jan 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

287 by Kowareta99 »»
May 9, 2020 3:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

39 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 4:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

40 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.