Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2015 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel like it's summer all over again with the pool cleaning and swimsuits. Kurumi still looks fabulous though. The episode has more fan service than most episodes, mostly because of warm weather and stuff.
Ugh, that pool looked dirty as shit.

So much fun~
I almost forgot about the zombies this episode. Yuki always brings her positive energy into the show.

That ending though..
I think it's easily implied who that is.
Sep 3, 2015 5:55 AM

Jan 2015
Stark700 said:
I almost forgot about the zombies this episode.

wait, is it a good thing? lol

10/10 for the fanservice
11/10 for the wasted episode.

dat ass

and finally sh*t is gonna hit the fans in the next episode, god, i waited for it too much time.
Sep 3, 2015 6:14 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Heard from a manga reader that it wasn't good at all. What a time waste.

The only thing that makes me hopeful after these pool scenes...maybe ''wasting time'' to make a second season?
Sep 3, 2015 6:15 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
Stark700 said:
I almost forgot about the zombies this episode.

wait, is it a good thing? lol

10/10 for the fanservice

dat ass

and finally sh*t is gonna hit the fans in the next episode, god, i waited for it too much time.

Kurumi only Thing i notice in This episode she so Sexy in Swimsuit.
Sep 3, 2015 7:08 AM

May 2009
Taromaru found Megu-nee... This adaptation is complete shit. This fucking dog is cancer.
Sep 3, 2015 7:16 AM

Aug 2015
Called it,rush episodes incoming Thanks Lerche
Sep 3, 2015 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
Sigh, I know I've been liking this adaptation, but a filler episode with only 1-2 minutes of plot...really Lerche? They could have done these last two episodes into one episode. I blame Yuki and Tarou for all the filler crap. Well, at least Miki and Taroumaru reconciled with each other. The toy gun showdown scene was hilarious. I'm only hoping that the last three episodes will finally get rid of all the filler material and we can get into the story.
YoxalLoyalSep 3, 2015 7:55 AM
Sep 3, 2015 7:40 AM

Jan 2015
fredchickens said:

They'll not do a rushed adaptation. They'll just adapt
[spoiler]
zombie-nee's arc
oh and finally taroumaru will die
Sep 3, 2015 7:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That water gun battle with best girls was great lol

The swimsuits were pretty good and I really liked all of the moments with Taroumaru and especially his moment at the end with Miki

But damn that cliffhanger.....Zombie Megu-nee TwT
Sep 3, 2015 7:45 AM

Feb 2015

So was this the equivalent of the obligatory beach episode? Everyone looked hawt in their swimsuits.

Best part was the water gun fight between Kurumi and Yuuri.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2015 7:45 AM
Apr 2014
9 episodes of slice of waste of time filler with them cutting some important stuff from the manga, but it seems like they will finally deliver by squeezing the 2 most important arcs in the last 3 episodes
Also fuck you Taromaru you waste of screen time, I hope Zombie-nee bites you.
Sep 3, 2015 7:46 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Okay, imma take back what i said. I actually really liked this episode, better than the last one. The toy gun scene was funny (and more realistic than Aoharu x Kikanjuu rofl), the bonding between Miki and Taroumaru through the CD player was beautiful and the last scene gave me some creeps, hopefully nothing happens to Taroumaru D:
Sep 3, 2015 7:48 AM

May 2011
90% Filler episode, what a waste of great source material :(

Do Lerche really think that people really want those fillers instead continuation of the story?
Sep 3, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2015
bluepand4 said:

Do Lerche really think that people really want those fillers instead continuation of the story?

Japanese people want fan service
Sep 3, 2015 7:51 AM

Aug 2015
bluepand4 said:

The funny thing here is that the author is the fcking scriptwriter of this series, I don't even fcking understand what the actual fck is he doing in his fcking own work adaptation.
Sep 3, 2015 7:56 AM

Jan 2012
Man, that last gruesome shot of zombie Megu-nee was in such stark contrast to all the glorious fanservice prevalent throughout. Yuuri's oppai remain the true stars of the series! :D
Sep 3, 2015 8:00 AM

Jan 2015
Clearer image of Zombie-nee
XenocrisiSep 3, 2015 8:06 AM
Sep 3, 2015 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
So from which chap should I start reading. I know they changed some stuff with Miki and Toramaru in the beginning but since when did it start to get notably bad adaption wise?
Sep 3, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2015
Barion-Zara said:
So from which chap should I start reading. I know they changed some stuff with Miki and Toramaru in the beginning but since when did it start to get notably bad adaption wise?

from the first episode because of Miki, read it from chapter 1.
Sep 3, 2015 8:06 AM
Apr 2014
They removed Kurumi holding Taromaru from the ending and had the dog walk by the river side alone instead of the girls
Yep Lerche is finally delivering what we've all been waiting for.
Sep 3, 2015 8:06 AM

Aug 2015
Complete filler episode filled to the brim with fan service.

Out of all the episodes I'd have to say this was my least favorite one so far and here's why:

Considering the bomb they dropped last episode this episode broke the pacing of the build up/tension I was getting. I can only guess their plan was to have one final moe episode before the rest of the series comes out, which hopefully will stay true to the manga now.

Like I mentioned last episode I feel like they revealed Megu-nee too early (the manga did that part better) and now with Taromaru coming into the picture I'm worried.

Megu-nee at the end there was set up to reel people back into the reality of the show especially with Taromaru finding Megun-nee, but again I'm not a fan of this because it ruins the surprise factor that the manga did so well.

Finally nothing new was really brought to us this episode, and I felt like the girls going over the convenience of the water tank and solar panels again because the school was planning for something like this was a waste of time.

On the positive side, I'm glad they briefly touched on whether or not Megun-nee knew about what was going on and Miki's speculation that she probably didn't.

Rii also looked great in her bathing suit and it was interesting to see her love for super soakers which adds more to her charm.

Hoping the last few episodes will be more exciting and they don't cut out one of the most intense scenes from the manga.

Here's a question: What was that that Taromaru heard that made him go to the basement? It sounded like another dogs cry. Any thoughts?
IncubusknightSep 3, 2015 8:16 AM
Sep 3, 2015 8:17 AM

Jan 2015
Incubusknight said:

Here's a question: What was that that Taromaru heard that made him go to the basement? It sounded like another dogs cry. Any thoughts?

I was wondering it too. It looked like a dog to me too. I thought Zombie-nee was eating a dog.
Sep 3, 2015 8:24 AM

Jun 2015

Nice to see the girls having fun and temporarily casting aside the worries.

That ending :(
Was a really happy episode with the games and all, and suddenly felt sad again..
Megu-nee T_T

Sep 3, 2015 8:26 AM

Jun 2015
Smudy said:
(and more realistic than Aoharu x Kikanjuu rofl),

My friend who watches that show too said the same thing LOL.

Sep 3, 2015 8:44 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Even this can't escape the good ol' pool episode.
Great.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 3, 2015 8:50 AM
Jun 2015
Pretty lame episode, IMHO. But man, that cliffhanger. Shit's gonna go down next week.
Sep 3, 2015 8:55 AM

Feb 2015
Best episode so far :3

I remember users saying in the last episode discussion: "I hope they explain more in the next episode". I wonder how they'll feel.
Sep 3, 2015 9:00 AM

Feb 2014
where's kurumi at the ED??? only that part shocked me in this episode. hope nothing serious happens to her
Sep 3, 2015 9:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Pretty weak episode compared to the rest tbh, but that ending tho

I liked the random Keiichi vs Rena water gun fight parody scene lol
Sep 3, 2015 9:01 AM

Jul 2014
WASTE. OF. TIME.

Why is this show seemingly so afraid of having a plot? There obviously is an actual plot, but instead they're just creating filler rather than actually adapting any content. I hate it when shows do that, particularly in a case like this where the actual plot is pretty interesting.

Very, very disappointing. I'm not sure if I really want to, but I might have to seriously consider reading the manga if this is so afraid to adapt any of the actual plot.

EDIT: BTW, that ending DOES NOT make any of the filler crap before it forgivable. If anything, it only makes it worse.
Sep 3, 2015 9:06 AM

Oct 2008
Xenocrisi said:
10/10 for the fanservice

As much as I like SOL stuff, I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed with this show. Despite being a non-manga reader, I can understand that the show is an exercise in combining the two genres of SOL and Horror. Unfortunately, it does a poor job of balancing the two, making it a more 70-30 split. In the end, it comes of as rather lopsided and confused with regard to its own identity and objective.
Sep 3, 2015 9:20 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I knew Rii-san would look good on bikini, but Yuki, she looks surprisingly good on it :>

I was actually hoping for serious episode this time, but oh well~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 3, 2015 9:21 AM

Feb 2014
I noped at the end. Too much. That was creepy as fuck.
Sep 3, 2015 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
They totally removed someone from the ending :v

Sep 3, 2015 9:44 AM

Jul 2007
Another brilliant episode.

I really don't understand people complaining. I checked first few chapters last week when people were going all doom and gloom and I don't see anything that majorly "ruined" or different. In fact I'd say anime did a brilliant and very artistic job in terms of adapting it and some of the changes(Miki being there from beginning) worked in favor of the narrative so far.
Sep 3, 2015 9:53 AM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:

I really don't understand people complaining. I checked first few chapters last week when people were going all doom and gloom and I don't see anything that majorly "ruined" or different. In fact I'd say anime did a brilliant and very artistic job in terms of adapting it and some of the changes(Miki being there from beginning) worked in favor of the narrative so far.

Yes, read the others chapters. You'll understand the big difference between the manga and the anime.
Sep 3, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2014
Xenocrisi said:
CookingPriest said:

Yes, read the others chapters. You'll understand the big difference between the manga and the anime.

I read it yesterday, and it came to me that the anime and the manga lie their focus on entirely different things.
Happiness can be found anywhere.
The greatest happiness is to be found in curiosity.
Looking for something brings greater happiness than having found it.
That's why I'm happy to be a student.
And I hope I can be a student for quite some years from now.

And if you too want to get this happiness.
And you're not in school.
Go learn a new language.
Nothing fuels curiosity more than learning a language.
Japanese is like nuclear fusion for that matter. ; )
Sep 3, 2015 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
kamijoan said:
They totally removed someone from the ending :v

oh the foreshadowing ~
絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 3, 2015 10:07 AM

Mar 2015
Xenocrisi said:
fredchickens said:

[spoiler]
zombie-nee's arc

Why i pressed ur spoiler button?!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
#NeverMore!
Sep 3, 2015 10:13 AM

Aug 2008
Boring episode except for the ending. Megu-nee zombie.
ZapredonSep 3, 2015 10:18 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 3, 2015 10:13 AM

Feb 2014
this is literally the spoiler thread. Can u pls use spoiler tags tymv...

anyway uhh.. not sure what this episode was. I'll forgive it as long as this is the last of the fanservicey stuff because there's only like 3 eps left, you'd think they'd tone down on this stuff as the series went on. oh well
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Sep 3, 2015 10:16 AM

Feb 2011
it did totally smell like filler, but whatever

seems they'll have a surprise in the basement

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 3, 2015 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
xRizeL said:
Xenocrisi said:

[spoiler]
zombie-nee's arc

Why i pressed ur spoiler button?!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
#NeverMore!

Oh, did i spoil you? *Runs away* (ഽʻ⁸ʻ)ഽ
Sep 3, 2015 10:21 AM

Jun 2015
Nothing but a fanservice filler episode. I was eager for some action.:/ Maybe next time...
Sep 3, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
Xenocrisi said:
CookingPriest said:

Really can't see that. Just different perspective and approaches to the exact same things. Anime so far seems to focus a lot more on setting up the atmosphere these girls live in which is welcome addition for me at least and it has a top-notch directing and atmosphere.
Sep 3, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2013
CookingPriest said:
Xenocrisi said:

Really can't see that. Just different perspective and approaches to the exact same things. Anime so far seems to focus a lot more on setting up the atmosphere these girls live in which is welcome addition for me at least and it has a top-notch directing and atmosphere.

*insert thank you gif here*
manga is boring and a lot less impactful compared to the anime bc for the mangas premise to work you need color,VAs and ost so the viewer can feel the atmosphere.In manga all the dark moments feel too sudden and completely out of place while lighthearted moments feel cheap.The anime was able to show the true value of the premise.
tldr: anime >>>>>> manga

and it was just one fan service episode get over it people -_-
Pazuzu95Sep 3, 2015 10:36 AM
Sep 3, 2015 10:37 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly last week they had a good development and instead of going on with that development they waste an entire episode on fan service.
Truly wasted potential.

The cliff-hanger seems to be putting them back on track tho.
Sep 3, 2015 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
The girls are in their swimsuits.

I think we know that zombie is at the ending.
Sep 3, 2015 10:50 AM
Sep 2013
Yuki is the Hellraiser now! Fuck Yeah!
Sep 3, 2015 11:10 AM

Jan 2015
At least Taroumaru is "touchable" for everyone in the Club now.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

227 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.