Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 63 Discussion

Sep 2, 2015 9:58 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fuck My Life.....Why is the mangaka doing this to me TwT

All of these past chapters are slowly killing my OTP :(

Sep 5, 2015 6:30 AM
Where have you found ch. 63?

Sep 5, 2015 10:01 AM

Zooincle said:
Where have you found ch. 63?
It's not English translated yet.....I read it raw

Sep 5, 2015 7:40 PM

Let's hope that Kei does something different rather than following the typical drama route like HNR. The story may take an interesting twist, so far she has shown a lot of guts for a student-teacher relationship so i still have faith in her.

Sep 6, 2015 3:17 PM
Considering how much I've disliked Hina through chapters 50-60 I'm now starting to like Hina again. She's not trying to make excuses for her actions or trying to call off her relationship with Natsuo like she would have done a few chapters ago. However my only problem with Hina now is that she didn't tell Natsuo about what happened but then again she always tries to settle things on her own.

What I do want is more focus on Rui soon. Momo arc soon please.

Sep 6, 2015 3:21 PM

Hina is bearing this responsibility on her shoulders alone now. Somehow, I think Rui is going to get involved directly in a way.

Sep 6, 2015 3:24 PM

Maybe Natsuo is gonna transfer with her.

Sep 6, 2015 5:58 PM

RIP

Sep 6, 2015 6:43 PM

In before Natsuo transfer to Hina's school. I really hope it won't be that easy... and please get more focus on Rui or even the other girls.

I like how Hina took responsibility right away though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 6, 2015 8:28 PM

After that, Hina will meet cheating glasses dude again.
And then,
Breaks up with Natsuo and goes back again to glasses dude....

Sep 7, 2015 12:31 AM

testamentKAISER said:
And then,

You read my mind XD

Sep 7, 2015 1:05 AM

Well, it seems Hina decided to bear the responsability alone, but does it seem they're going to break up ? I don't really know... But it's true that it sucks, a lot. Hina was somehow forcing herself to smile during their date, and to see her that sad was almost painful. I'm not against drama, but ... sometimes... I'd really like to see things go well for a change...
I just hope that it'll be better in the end ^^'

Sep 7, 2015 2:02 AM
testamentKAISER said:
And then,

that wil be Painful NTR , i dont likes the teacher from Beginning

Sep 7, 2015 4:43 AM

Man this whole chapter had doom and gloom forecast over it. I think I've gotten too used to the mangaka's storytelling style lol. I still found this pretty sad, though :/ the OTP is in unstable waters right now.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"

Sep 7, 2015 8:52 AM

This chapter was just waaaaaay too heart breaking, like always Hina is trying to shoulder the burden alone, i know that she is trying to protect Natsuo but it's gonna hurt regardless of the circumstances. Chapter 15 is just way to hard to look at T_T. I doubt that her transferring schools will stop Natsuo. Also please no Rui growing her hairs and Natsuo falling for her due to depression. I am expecting a unique twist in the next chapter as the story can go anywhere from this point onwards. But really that photograph was really a huge asspull. Huge drama incoming.

5/5

Sep 7, 2015 8:53 AM

testamentKAISER said:
And then,

KAISER this plot is worse even for an NTR Hentai doujin.

Sep 7, 2015 2:31 PM

Ah my daily dose of bullshit. Thank you.

Sep 7, 2015 11:00 PM

ThelMi said:
Ah my daily dose of bullshit. Thank you.

inb4 Natsuo grabs the mic to prevent Hina from saying goodbye then remembers that he made a new mixtape and throwing spaghetti and fire.

Sep 11, 2015 9:54 AM

I thought it would be worse.
Though I can imagine something like she meeting an old friend.

Dec 2, 2018 8:15 PM

Sasuga kei needs to be better,a out of the world camera with 2000dpi+ could only have a clear resolution of Hina and Natsuo in that picture.There could have been other subtle ways to put forth this progression.
So if i understand right this was more like the "last supper" from Hina's perspective before breaking things off Nat.She wanted to have a normal date where the age difference wont prick her.
She is a very weak willed character considering what Nat had went through.
Lets see how Nat handles the potential breakup
Modified by bakakisima, Dec 2, 2018 9:16 PM

Mar 2, 2:30 PM

Holy shit! Knew it! Whole chapter I have this ominous feeling something like this happens, I only feared that Hina might get hurt.

But it's logical, actually. The school wants no scandal so they would try to hush it (also to not destroy her teaching career completely) but at the same time they can't leave her at her own school for doing that.
They probably ended her employment by agreement. Still, this is a bomb dropped. If she's gonna leave the town their relation is officially over, no way he would be able to visit at least once a week until he graduates (well, it's doable but it's big strain on both sides of such pair, talking out of my own experience).

Now I only want to know what her explanation is to him. Not to mention Rui would be emotionally destroyed, getting dependent on Natsuo even more from now on.

Apr 8, 1:43 PM
And the journey to the end continues. I get the mangaka wanted to break them up but it still could have been done in a better way than the picture asspull. I'm technically Team Rui but also as a Team Hina, I really think Natsuo X Hina could have been handled better even if did end. Honestly, breaking them up is a shame since their struggle for love is great and they could be happy if not for this.

Wish Hina would have handled things differently but I can understand where she's coming from.

Preview MangaManga Store