Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 1, 2015 2:36 PM

Cute Miia episode this week. Too bad Mero ruined the kiss.

I had a feeling Draco was a girl, but she sure has an odd way of displaying her idea of friendship.

Sep 1, 2015 2:41 PM

Nice episode. I wanted them to kiss though. :(

Sep 1, 2015 2:55 PM

So the Drake was a lesbian lizard, interesitng...

I want to sse papi´s date

Sep 1, 2015 3:02 PM

Ogre, best Girl, Always :D

It's sucks that it's soon over.. only 3 more episodes.. needs more seasons <3

I love this xD Can't wait for BD To see if that scene will show her nipples <3

Sep 1, 2015 3:07 PM
If the voice actress for Draco isn't Hiromi Hirata, she does a damn good impersonation of her! <3

Also missed the Touhou cosplay. :(

Sep 1, 2015 3:10 PM

Another fun and sexy episode with the girls engaged in their usual antics while trying to keep a tab on Darling-kun. There were a few laugh-out-loud moments during the first half, and we got to see some nice interaction with Mia in between the interruptions by Mero and Draco.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 1, 2015 3:20 PM

OrangeJP said:
Monster Musume never disappoints

Solid Snake LOL

These references are great

loved it. The timing is so good for it.

Sep 1, 2015 3:25 PM

We need more papi with arms and boobs, anyone giffed it?

Sep 1, 2015 4:14 PM

I liked the first half decently enough. And its only now that the show starts becoming interesting. The throw-away villain introduced near the end of the episode was stupid though.

(BTW I think I know who D is but I'd rather not say it)

Also, an anime referencing Touhou is both rare yet extremely awesome. (And it makes me wish there would be an actual Touhou anime; But chances are they'll screw it up if it ever becomes a thing)

Sep 1, 2015 4:17 PM

Male monsters exist : Don't forget the Orc ... :)

Episode 9 : Pretty good.
Like i thought, they removed some parts and the ecchi was a little too much for our harpy despite i loved how she was playing with the customer.
Poor Centorea ... Her breasts showing to all. x_x
Anyways, next episode seem Alraune time with the apparition of D?

Sep 1, 2015 4:46 PM

So we are here at the "D" dating arc.
This is going to be fun hahaha.
Manga reader should already know who D is haha.
What a twist!

Sep 1, 2015 5:20 PM

The references were still toned down, especially the Touhou ones, and I'm a bit sad, they cut some of the best scenes from the chapters, like Mero's feelings, but still a good episode.
Sadly, only 3 episodes left.

Sep 1, 2015 5:26 PM

As mentioned above I did not like the episode that much. But I lost it at the 'dying' dolphin xD

Sep 1, 2015 5:49 PM

I thought Draco was a girl before they revealed she was. xD

Papi looked really cute!

Sep 1, 2015 6:03 PM

Xynic said:
The first half was kinda weird it was like watching hentai with public humiliation as a sub-genre.

Pretty much this, didn't really like that to be honest. When these kind of scenes happen with the MC there's atleast some kind of development but in this episode it was just meh for me.

The rest though, loved the scenes with Darling-kun and Miia, the almost kiss scene and the necklace gift, really good stuff~

Sep 1, 2015 7:52 PM

Really bummed they skipped Mero part after the whole boat scene, I think that was a big turning point for her so wonder when they will make that up..

Also, love this episode, Miia should just make her move already and not care about who's behind her lol
Really enjoying the anime and really like the manga so I think they are doing a good job

Sep 1, 2015 7:58 PM

Great episode was really funny when Mero took the oars.

Sep 1, 2015 8:51 PM

Whew... Papi's scenes are always hot and lewd... lol. I still feel uncomfortable with Papi's big boobs lol. Well it's not the first time though...

Papi never disappoints me. My love meter for her shifted a lot.

Please please please, we need a VN game for this!!!

I wonder if this scene with the chair blocking the way, will be changed in the BD release? Hmm... (see here especially scene 15 with lewd Papi: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1422747)

Because there is clearly no chair in the second scene, yet when we got a close up on the first scene, it was blocked by a chair.

Second half is dedicated to Miia and Mero. Not bad, Mero is still with her tragedy addicts.

That Draco looks like a new harem girl.. but she seems to go into yuri. Unless Darling cross-dress while dating (like Shido from Date A Live), then I suppose that Draco is gone forever.

Next episode gonna be really great I suppose. From the preview, it seems that we're gonna have another dates with Papi and Suu on the first half, Centorea and Rachnera on second half. I wonder how they're gonna wrap this all up in the 12th episode.
Modified by DarklordVor, Sep 1, 2015 9:01 PM

Sep 1, 2015 9:09 PM

LMAO!!! Draco turn out to be a woman and a lesbian and has the hots for Miia. I definitely can't wait to see next weeks episode. ;)

Sep 1, 2015 10:10 PM
This was a really awesome episode!

The MGS references were especially awesome with the Peace Walker box sneaking and then Miia and Rachnee doing the MGS1 opening!

I really hope Kimihito and Miia get together! That almost kiss scene ....

They cut Mero's "after lizardman reveal" scene. Maybe it will be placed somewhere else?

Suu best Trollmaster.

Cerea best Oppai.

Papi best Touhou Cosplayer.

Rachnee best BOSS.

Miia best Waifu and SNAKE.

Mero best Maid and Wingman?

Sep 1, 2015 11:22 PM

Good episode, some misunderstandings lead the girls to follow the Darling-kun and cause confusion everywhere that they were, furthermore beginning dates and new problems arise, the life of the protagonist is not easy, well, I'm already looking forward to the next episodes ..

Sep 1, 2015 11:54 PM

I heard the author is MGS fan.

Great episode.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.

Sep 2, 2015 12:02 AM

antonn said:

That was tremendous! Thanks for this!

Sep 2, 2015 12:40 AM

Oh Mero, you really know how to ruin the intimate moment. LOL!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket

Sep 2, 2015 1:27 AM

Draco is handsome; a bit of a jerk but handsome
Draco just became my favorite character
Modified by CrotakuShinobi, Sep 2, 2015 1:31 AM
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield

Sep 2, 2015 1:59 AM

Balong said:
I like very much Mia and Kurusu relation goes on, but I'm dissapointed they don't put Mero sadness in the end like here...

Could have used the time spent on the overly long shot of Doppel near the end of the 2nd half on this short sequence with Mero. >.>

Also missed a bit where Rachne was taunting Miia about not being able to handle seeing Kimihito cheat on her. ...Although that scene doesn't lose as much since we still see Miia defiant that Kimihito isn't cheating on her. ^^

Nice to see they kept the MGS reference... but it looks like they diluted the Touhou reference a bit.

Sep 2, 2015 2:42 AM

Takata said:
Balong said:
I like very much Mia and Kurusu relation goes on, but I'm dissapointed they don't put Mero sadness in the end like here...

Could have used the time spent on the overly long shot of Doppel near the end of the 2nd half on this short sequence with Mero. >.>

Also missed a bit where Rachne was taunting Miia about not being able to handle seeing Kimihito cheat on her. ...Although that scene doesn't lose as much since we still see Miia defiant that Kimihito isn't cheating on her. ^^

Yep, those were my two peeves with the episode. Like you said, even though they didn't have the dialogue for Rachnee asking Miia if she could really handle seeing him with another woman; It was still kept pretty in-tact with her disbelief of Rachnee.

I'm more disappointed that the scene with Mero wasn't put in. That was really an essential part of the plot and her 'growing' as a character, but they kind of pushed it aside.

Maybe they'll go back to it later though, so keeping my fingers crossed.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Sep 2, 2015 6:32 AM

Mia the snake cosplaying as.... Snake!!

LOL

I lost it and almost spit out my food there XD

Sep 2, 2015 6:48 AM

antonn said:

My tired heart... it once again has been healed.
Thank you, Papi. You're not real, but this thing we got going on between us is. No, wait, I didn't meant to come out as a total fucking weeaboo. I swear!

Sep 2, 2015 7:27 AM

SenshiDave said:
OrangeJP said:

Solid Snake LOL

loved it. The timing is so good for it.

Haha very nice ref !!

Sep 2, 2015 12:51 PM

I'm not sure which I found funnier this ep: the antics of the main cast or the reactions of background characters: that guy in the maid cafe at the start interacting like that with Papi made me laugh a lot for some reason. The dragon girl was pretty amusing as well. Is she the same VA as Tsugumi from Nisekoi?

Sep 2, 2015 1:07 PM

hlubkoj2020 said:
So we are here at the "D" dating arc.
This is going to be fun hahaha.
Manga reader should already know who D is haha.
What a twist!

At least one more episode with the girls of MON before D is revealed :p

Sep 2, 2015 3:01 PM

This episode had a lot of good stuff. Loved it.

Sep 2, 2015 8:00 PM

Finally some Miia extra time. I was missing that.

Sep 2, 2015 8:14 PM

Great episode!

Lol the date scene was very suggestive :O

I love the Metal Gear Solid Reference!!! Perfect timing for The Phantom Pain ^^

Mero is such a beauty!!

Lol i also thought Draco was a guy. Even though she's voiced by a girl, her tone really sounds like a guy.

Can't wait for the next episode! MON please!

Sep 3, 2015 12:17 AM

MGS OMG

Loved their date

Sep 3, 2015 12:55 AM

That poor dolphin ;-;

Sep 3, 2015 1:38 AM
I didn't really like this episode because I kept feeling bad at certain points. Like when Suu almost got ripped in half, when the dolfphin almost got dehydrated, when the girls kept getting put in those humiliating situations, and when Mia almost got assaulted by Draco. I've read the manga and I knew it was coming so it's not like I was suprised, I just didn't like it. I also wished they did keep the moment in the manga where Mero starts feeling different about wanting a tragic romance. It's the only thing right now that she has for character development (aside from what's going on in the manga right now). But there where some things about the episode I did like. All the MGS references and Mia getting her necklace from her "darling". It was just nice to see a scene like that between those 2. For all those who want to know who D is, read the manga. You won't be dissappointed.

Sep 3, 2015 1:51 AM

Am I the only one who knew the dragon was a girl?

Idk if the voice played a huge factor but something about the atmosphere around her screamed reverse trap to me.

The second she came out the water I was like "Yep...that's a girl."

This aint my first rodeo...lol...

Modified by SJ7izm, Sep 3, 2015 1:57 AM

Sep 3, 2015 7:54 AM
The whole scene with Papi was just awkward...

Looks like it's official now that Darling and Miia are going to be a thing :)
So basically we could just rewind to the first episode... everyone else here is just getting in the way at this point. Poor Mero and Cerea though, I think they will be the most heartbroken!

Sep 3, 2015 12:21 PM

MrJc said:
Lack of peeps mentioning the touhou cosplay makes me sad

Papi as Utsuho? That is the best cosplay ever1

antonn said:

Papi is still Best Mom.

OrangeJP said:

Solid Snake LOL

It actually took me a bit to realize:

That dolphin scene was maybe my favourite moment of this episode.

After the first episode I really hated Miia, but by now, she kinda grew on me. I hope she gets the Darling.

Sep 3, 2015 12:44 PM

a date with Smith ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that mgs reference though oh come on man why you had to ruin the cool reputation dragons have

Sep 3, 2015 2:13 PM

A pity they didn't adapt this...I wanted to see all the Touhou references :<

However Papi-Utsuho is so cute :3

Sep 3, 2015 4:35 PM

Haha this show is so ecchi and ridiculous that it's funny cx
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 3, 2015 5:32 PM

Good episode. Loved the disguises and the fake dates. I just don't get why Mia would need to use Suu as clothes at the ice cream truck, given she should be able to find clothes of her size to wear.....

Mero was quite amazing what with the power that she wields. Her stealing of the oars was timed to perfection, and I loved the reveal for the reverse trap. That lesbian Dragon-girl was way too extreme.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Sep 3, 2015 7:16 PM
DarklordVor said:

I really like that scene, especially since Papi is shown perched on the edge of the sink, like a bird at a birdbath, rather than just standing on the floor. Details like that really show the animal features of the different characters.

Sep 3, 2015 7:51 PM

Really Enjoyed seeing them begin the whole "D arc"; Although due to some scenes being omitted from the anime doesn't really help the actual character development the girls would normally get.
Hell look at the parts people mentioned earlier in here.
YES, Smith still managing to show her stuff among all of this.
The Date with Miia was still just as cute.
Meh, Never Cared for Draco, and still don't. I'll give props for the VA though.
antonn said:

This was way too funny, i just kept looking at this interaction the whole time during the scene.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa

Sep 5, 2015 6:26 AM

That MGS reference was great.

Papi's orgasm scene was hot af.

Sep 5, 2015 7:45 AM

I don't know how ZUN's will react to Okuu the Harpy...
Btw, anyone notice the Sinsack plush?
Modified by DX5536, Sep 5, 2015 7:50 AM

Sep 5, 2015 4:31 PM

Metal Gear Solid references are always win

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »