Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2015 2:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damnnnn

The Nasu Squad is awesome. Their teamwork is almost flawless while maintaining a level of confidence withe their strategy. A fair amount of action this week after all the buildup. Very nice.

I guess another cliffhanger was to be expected after that skirmish though. But quite an episode in that stormy weather.
Aug 29, 2015 4:06 PM

Nov 2007
lol @ FukuJun's character.

Riverside with storm. They all have difficulty crossing the river with that weather.

So it would be otaku-ish girl's one of final battles.

The girl destroyed the bridge.

How they were separated is also good for neighbor guy??

All ladies team cannot be underestimated.

That mysterious guy (sounds like Shimazaki-san)...

Chibi explanation with KajiKaji's character and the operator girl about live reporting / commentary of rank battle.
tsubasaloverAug 29, 2015 11:34 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 29, 2015 4:17 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Konami keep getting tricked by Karasuma never gets old.

Been a while since we saw Hyuse. He should consider joining the Border.

Aug 29, 2015 4:21 PM
Dec 2014
Vindstot said:
Been a while since we saw Hyuse. He should consider joining the Border.

I was actually wondering right at the beginning of the episode: "when are we going to see this guy again by the way? he got stuck on this 'side' as far as I remember."

Really impatient to see how this match will go!!!
Aug 29, 2015 4:52 PM

Jun 2015
Still slow-paced but nice reveal. Who's gonna win?
Read Toriko!
Aug 29, 2015 6:03 PM

Jun 2014
So that guy from Aftokrator finally showed up again. I forgot that he was left behind and almost didn't remember who he was.

Let's see how this match turns out.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 29, 2015 6:19 PM

Apr 2014
Didn't expect to see Hyuse so randomly lol. Wonder how Osamu is gonna move.
Aug 29, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
I can never trust anything that comes out of someone's mouth if they're talking to Konami. They're always tricking her xD

YAY HYUSE IS BACK!
Aug 29, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
Chika's shooting was the most Epic scene in this episode!
That's not sniping, it's artillery bombardment.
Read Toriko!
Aug 29, 2015 7:26 PM

Dec 2014
Osamu scoring points? Oh yeah!
Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful.
Aug 29, 2015 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
Is it just me, or the animation got better this episode?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2015 9:20 PM

Mar 2014
amplified said:
The animation budget definitely seems more rear loaded
Aug 29, 2015 9:55 PM

May 2010
This episode is really great, I love the action and Nasu is a great fighter.
Looks like Nasu is the star in this episode. cant wait next week..
I really want to see how Kuga fight :D
Aug 29, 2015 10:13 PM
Aug 2015
Nice episode
Aug 29, 2015 11:06 PM

Apr 2013
Episode 44: The Battle in the Foul Weather
Torimaru strikes again! Poor Konami. And I want Yotaro's side effect. Too bad, Akane will leave her squad soon. Just who can replace her cute sniper position?
I like the fight between Kumagai and Ko. Ko's good at using Thruster at the right moment. Nice surprise attack by Yuuma, but didn't work. Have to agree with Taichi that Nasu is scary(beautiful but scary :p). And hey, Osamu looks serious and determined. Can't wait for Konami making fun of Hyuse.
KitoraListAug 30, 2015 1:31 AM

Aug 30, 2015 12:50 AM
Jul 2014
Feels like nothing much happened this episode, except for Chika taking out the bridge. These episodes just seem too short.

Getting close to the end of the season though, and next ep sounds like it will have more action.

Interesting to see Hyuuse again though. I'd nearly forgotten about him.
Aug 30, 2015 2:35 AM
Jul 2015
So they basically just let Hyuse just walk around like that considering he was apart of the reason many of their people were killed and taken?

I like Hyuse though but still....strange.
Aug 30, 2015 3:07 AM
Mar 2015
amplified said:

I also noticed that animation got better :)
Aug 30, 2015 7:29 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome ep. Loved how Chika just shot down the friggin bridge. Animation for that blast was awesome.

This battle is getting pretty damn hype! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Hyuse being the guest surprised me quite a lot.
Aug 30, 2015 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
I really like how Karasuma tricked Konami.

Destroying the bridge was a good decision.
Aug 30, 2015 2:22 PM
Aug 2015
After watching it I was not sure who was going to come up on top
Aug 30, 2015 5:09 PM

Oct 2011
Two against one. Good plan

Osamu and Chika will deal with others on their side.
Aug 30, 2015 10:18 PM

Nov 2011
This Battle will probably be the last of this Season. I'm expecting, hoping, it to runs another 2 episodes. That said... The battle is off to a good start. Osamu tries to take out Nasu and is driven back by her superior skills and fire power. Chika, on Osamu's orders, destroys the brdge, trapping Kuga on the far side with 3 opponents. Osamu orders him to focus on his battle, not to worry about linking up.

Nasu is both Beautiful and Badass. Her skill with the viper is only matched by Izumi, A-Ranked #1 Shooter fromTachikawa's Squad. She only gets more badass as the battle continues. I feel bad about her sniper, Akane, the large scale invasion caused her parents to move from Mikado City, forcing her to leave Border and Nasu Squad.

Nice to see Hyuse again. This opens up the possiblity that we'll be learning more about his past and Aftkrator in coming episodes.

Everyone gets in on Trolling Konami. Karasuma is joined by Yotaro this time. Yotaro convincing her that Osamu's Mom is going to be visiting. Director Rindo puts an end to this. Personally, I hope we get to see more of Osamu's Mom and one day his Father. All of this is Filler, but lots of fun to watch.

Overall, another Good episode.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Aug 31, 2015 3:28 AM

Jun 2013
awesome sword fight
Sep 1, 2015 9:45 PM
Jul 2018
Man that was awesome, Chika’s cannon is too OP. Nasu’s viper attack is pretty cool as well, deciding the trajectory definitely earns her an obvious advantage. I’m looking forward to see the attackers’ battle and how Kumagi will fare against Yuma and Murakami.
Sep 2, 2015 7:44 PM

Jun 2015
About time for Hyuse to show up. After the Invasion Arc ended with Hyuse being captured, he randomly disappeared and not mentioned until this episode. Hope we can see him more
Sep 9, 2015 12:26 PM

Sep 2013
It was good, everyone running to get to their places sure felt long thou :(
The short duel was short :(
Oct 10, 2015 9:58 PM

May 2013
Seems like Nasu Squad's plan won't be going accordingly because Chika destroyed the bridge.
This leaves a 1v1v2 on the West side and a 2v2v1 on the East side.
And it seems like Osamu will be earning some points on the East.

Hyuse reappears though.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 17, 2015 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
lol no joke i was thinking "what the fuck ever happened that hyuse guy anyway" like 30 seconds before he showed up.

Intense episode, im actually wondering how they will beat them this time, if they will in general, this seems to be a really chaotic fight.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 15, 2015 12:22 AM

Jun 2014
This show does have a tendency to really drag on, but at least they stopped doing the really long dramatic silences.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 31, 2016 11:31 PM

Dec 2012
Come on, Toei. If you're gonna show a sniper shooting from a back shot, do it right.

I've been wondering what happening to Hyuse for the longest.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 8, 2016 4:37 AM

Jan 2015
Hyuse line was amazing !
Aug 24, 2017 9:37 PM

Apr 2009
Put a wrinkle in the enemy's plan, I say.

Eh? Isn't he suppose to be a prisoner or something...being debriefed or "gently" interrogated for enemy intel and all that. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 27, 2019 2:04 PM

Mar 2016
So, is that easy to quit at Border? I mean yeah, they still teenagers they know important stuff and knowledge of the organization, still they just let any one go just like that? They're not C rank cadets.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 25, 2020 5:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode is loving pancakes xD I expected the backstory with the girl team to be more tragic but seems like it's just one of the member who's going to move to another, well it's not even surprising when you see Mikado's situation... at least the match is pretty tense so far
Sep 27, 2021 1:05 AM

Sep 2018
I thought the guest at the Tamakoma branch was the Black Trigger user Amo which we've rarely seen so far, forgot all about the Neighbour, Hyuse. Interesting.

I'm enjoying these mock battles, one of the better training arcs in anime I've seen. In fact, this whole power and rating system they have in World Trigger is great to watch, a lot of detail.
Jul 8, 2022 2:37 PM

Mar 2019
Yea not a big fan of Nasu squad. Their thought process is just "kill strong, we win", so not really smart. I honestly couldn't care less when that girl was crying. Nasu does look interesting but don't like her for now.

The match is still nice. I always love seeing Chika obliterate everything, lol. Still not a huge fan of snipers. The way Jin said "we'll see" and how Osamu assured those 2 at the end was great.

Also Hyuseeee!!! What's happening, what did Jin do. I expected him to be the guest after we saw him from behind.
Alex_TheForestJul 8, 2022 2:41 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.