Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Aug 27, 2015 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
[center]

 
#2
Aug 27, 2015 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
MY dears,
as you see we are starting from scratch.
Firstly, if you wanna ask who did, I did not found out who it was (though I have a hunch, but without a proof, anyone can be accused.), but I hope they will live a miserable life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to work that is ahead of us.
I recreated the sticky stuff.
That means. Claim lists will have to be re-created, and the most important, luckily that bastard was so generous and left us at least our past threads and closed LE/SE editons. This all needs to be again put back in the archives. All old claimed lists even from the closed threads + there will be created new posts from future claim lists.
It's a long and quite boring work, so we need to divide it.

Also since I don't where the number count stopped at the badges, I decided that all will get new ones, with new badges, admins included.

Next, claim threads need to be created.
I think everyone should create they own, unless you wanna shuffle claims. If yes please do so here so we can change everything and I will know about it so I can add the rules and the names to the claim list.

Next..
I wanna create a club banners and we will try to affiliate with other clubs. So we will need some active promoter :D
Also what about member cards? Anyone?

I want to comeback in big in October and show that good-for-nothing that we have the will.
Any new ideas are very welcomed.
We have month to prepare!
 
#3
Aug 27, 2015 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11066
I can take care of putting back all our past threads and closed LE/SE editions into achives. Let me know when you give admin status to me i will start working.
Modified by anck-su-namun, Aug 27, 2015 11:09 AM
 
#4
Aug 27, 2015 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
*added to watchlist

I'm pretty useless atm. tho if it's alright wt u, I can keep a claim running till my comp returns to make+deliver the claims. (I'll do song claim same as before..)

so how do we reconstruct the old claimed list for the missing threads? are we supposed to start over wt new threads...?
I was thinking we could make a thread for all the members to tell us their past claims to help us remake the lists.

member cards and badges idea sounds cool. the banner one too.

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
#5
Aug 27, 2015 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
Welcome back to the staff chat and other threads c":

I'll keep my claims [kidnapping and headphones], I still have the list of done themes for kidnapping:

I'm thinking of redoing the themes that wasn't delivered in the upcoming October [2-3themes At once for kidnapping as special for the club comeback] but that would be lame for members to post again ;-; so not sure yet.

I'd like to be a card maker from time to time since it's my active in other clubsc:, Also promoting & try making OMCs but what is the theme?o:

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
#6
Aug 27, 2015 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
I can help affiliate and when the claim threads are open again I'll gladly update the claimed lists.
Member cards sounds awesome. If there is anything else l could help with just tell me c:

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
#7
Aug 27, 2015 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2742
I would like to keep the claims I had, couple and relation, but if you need me to do something else instead I don't really mind.
Also about member cards, I think it's a good idea, but as much as I would love to make some, I don't think I can do something so permanent like they will always be open and I don't think I can handle that. T_T

I didn't quite understand how the archive is going to be updated though since the claim threads were deleted...
 
#8
Aug 27, 2015 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2107
I would like to keep the anime/manga claim. I can also take over 1 or 2 other threads, if someone is too busy to handle them. ^^

Having member cards is a great idea , and I can make some, if it's ok.


I'm really sorry that I can't help much ;__;
 
#9
Aug 27, 2015 11:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3638
As an updater, I'm good with doing the same threads as before (Kidnap, Headphones, Activity, Profession).
And if any help is needed for the archives, don't hesitate to seek me out.^^

New member badges and member cards sound good, if that's not too much work for the makers of these graphics~

If each banner maker makes their own claim thread, does that mean the first post of every thread will be different? Each would still list the club rules? And with similar claim form templates?

I don't really have any new ideas atm, but will let you all know if anything comes up, for sure. :)
Let's make good use of this month~

@Jinrou I think the updating of the archives only pertains to the past card edition threads and past threads. So not specifically claimed lists. (But correct me if I'm wrong)
 
Aug 28, 2015 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Phraze said:

so how do we reconstruct the old claimed list for the missing threads? are we supposed to start over wt new threads...?


We are not, we only re-construct the closed one that we left there. If you look back there are some old claims that were closed.

What goes to ask members about their claims, it's quite imposible, since lot of them whoe were active in past in club arent on MAL anymore.

Ithink since we are starting over again, the rule "that you can claim character only once in the said thread is resetted" right now.

@Everyone
I think you got me wrong, I don't plan to make new badges :D You just reqest them again so you get a new number :D
Ithough about making new badges, but sadly I am out of design ideas for new ones, though I try to come up with something ifyou want new ones and old dont match your taste.

Yep member cards, I am glad you like the idea, since I though about this long time ago but I couldn't decide how to start since club was already so many years active.
anyone wanna join me making them?

anck-su-namun said:
I can take care of putting back all our past threads and closed LE/SE editions into achives. Let me know when you give admin status to me i will start working.


Are you sure you can do it alone?
As much I know you are capable this is really a lot of work.
Then at least let me help you. I will updated the past SE claims.
You can update LE/SE Editions.
and we somehow split the re-creation of the old claim lists of the closed claim threads.

Thanks everyone ♥
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
nooo I dun wanna reclaim evrything again..... x.x the claim limits... <- now I hope dat shit gets reincarnated as one.. >.>
maybe we can add a +1 reclaim(must hv proof) a mth rule? I'm sure some members would appreciate it.

since we'll be promoting the club, would be nice to hv some games. and maybe a chat thread before ppl start using the club comments...

also what's the theme for the member cards? new badges would be nice tho old one is good enough if ur too busy. (I would join if my comp was around OTL)

understand u dun want the same thing to happen again since we're not in admin list, but can u make us officer? makes it easier to navigate clubs I manage n we can't delete stuff ._.

+ can u give us a list of claims to do? as far as I know:
me = song
Jinrou = couple, relations
Haine = kidnap
(I can help post the list here if u want)

sry for the rant '-'
Modified by Phraze, Aug 28, 2015 7:17 AM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Phraze said:
nooo I dun wanna reclaim evrything again..... x.x the claim limits... <- now I hope dat shit gets reincarnated as one.. >.>
maybe we can add a +1 reclaim(must hv proof) a mth rule? I'm sure some members would appreciate it.

since we'll be promoting the club, would be nice to hv some games. and maybe a chat thread before ppl start using the club comments...

also what's the theme for the member cards? new badges would be nice tho old one is good enough if ur too busy. (I would join if my comp was around OTL)

understand u dun want the same thing to happen again since we're not in admin list, but can u make us officer? makes it easier to navigate clubs I manage n we can't delete stuff ._.

+ can u give us a list of claims to do? as far as I know:
me = song
Jinrou = couple, relations
Haine = kidnap
(I can help post the list here if u want)

sry for the rant '-'


Not re-claiming, but we can hardly track who already claimed that character in the past. Also I think lot of people wanna claim some character again since they fit more categories.
So I will torelate if somebody claim the same character the first month, but not again from then on.
I hope understand each other.

Theme for member cards, well maybe some "cards" could be great :D
I dunno if somebody will join but no more than 3 samples.

Ah, sorry, I will make you admins right now...
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
@Phraze Well, That's why I thought it could be a lame idea to use 3 themes used before in 1 month ^^'' but if that works I can do it.
And it's Kidnapping and headphones thread.

@Coco I'd like to join but first going to try out making them x) cards hmm

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Aug 28, 2015 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Haine said:
@Coco I'd like to join but first going to try out making them x) cards hmm


Lol, I know what you mean :D
I am now batling with brand new badges, I saved the format wrongly and I have to make them again T__T
 
Aug 28, 2015 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
@Coco
ok... tho having to claim all over again is kinda a letdown... esp for those who claimed since 5yrs ago...
I'm trying to say if a member claimed a character before, they can post their old banner of that character to claim him/her again regardless of category. so they get a +1 to let them space to claim new characters(it would be hard to hv to claim old charas again when they want to claim new charas too).

and thanks <3

@Haine
I plan to do the same thing too. song categories not much anyways (I'll make a list now xD)

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 28, 2015 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Phraze said:
@Coco
ok... tho having to claim all over again is kinda a letdown... esp for those who claimed since 5yrs ago...
I'm trying to say if a member claimed a character before, they can post their old banner of that character to claim him/her again regardless of category. so they get a +1 to let them space to claim new characters(it would be hard to hv to claim old charas again when they want to claim new charas too).

and thanks <3

@Haine
I plan to do the same thing too. song categories not much anyways (I'll make a list now xD)


I hardly believe somebody will post it so they prove they claimed it already. I am just saying if they will claim it I won't protest, of course they are free to continue to respect that rule if they remember what they claimed.
 
Aug 28, 2015 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
CocoNoelle said:
Haine said:
@Coco I'd like to join but first going to try out making them x) cards hmm


Lol, I know what you mean :D
I am now batling with brand new badges, I saved the format wrongly and I have to make them again T__T

God how much I hate it when that happens I accidentally forgot to type 1 letter and had to remake 20cards lol

#Stilltryingtomakesomethingbutdistracted

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Aug 28, 2015 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
so I'll post list here..

Claimed List
Marry a Character -
Anime/Manga - micha (updater: robin)
Male/Female - (updater: gummy)
Character's Birthday - coco
Couple - jinrou (updater: gummy)
Relation - jinrou (updater: gummy)
Song - phraze (updater: gummy)
Headphones - haine(updater: janree)
Activity - coco (updater: janree)
Profession - coco (updater: janree)
Chibi - nate (updater: robin)
Kidnap a Character - haine (updater: janree)
Friendship/Rivalry - nate (updater: robin)
Tattoo/Piercing -
Quotation - coco (updater: gummy)
Appearance - coco (updater: anck)
Modified by Phraze, Aug 30, 2015 11:28 AM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 28, 2015 9:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3638
Ah so we are using the same badges as before? In that case, I'd prefer to keep mine (or at least my number). Maybe just me, but I like to remember and how the badge shows when I joined ish. And I'm sure members and staff have kept their badges thus far.

As for new members and not remembering where the past member badge requesting ended, I believe we were still in the 700s. Maybe if we start the member badge requesting at 800, it'll be okay. And it'll kind of show that these people joined after this event.
It shows we aren't hiding from the fact this happened, and we are moving on.

My take on this. :)

(Let me know if I'm still not understanding this right lol)
 
Aug 28, 2015 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
janree said:
Ah so we are using the same badges as before? In that case, I'd prefer to keep mine (or at least my number). Maybe just me, but I like to remember and how the badge shows when I joined ish. And I'm sure members and staff have kept their badges thus far.

As for new members and not remembering where the past member badge requesting ended, I believe we were still in the 700s. Maybe if we start the member badge requesting at 800, it'll be okay. And it'll kind of show that these people joined after this event.
It shows we aren't hiding from the fact this happened, and we are moving on.

My take on this. :)


(Let me know if I'm still not understanding this right lol)


Yep, I was thinking about this too sweetie, but I wanna start everything new. and better. At least I hope the new badges will be liked :D
 
Aug 28, 2015 10:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
can I update the asian claims? if no one is doing it yet

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 28, 2015 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Phraze said:
can I update the asian claims? if no one is doing it yet


Wait please, first there have to be done the post for main threads then the others.

Also everyone, new badges are on, we are starting from 0, I will be taking number one.
And one bonus for the staff, if you send me a rendered chibi of your fave character then I make you a custom badge :)
 
Aug 28, 2015 11:16 AM
# t i r e d

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4607
Umm, I'm sorry, I'm late T_T
I'll take care of my previous threads, which are Chibi and F/R.

Member cards... I'll make 3 templates.
As for thread opening, I don't remember the rules and formats, so I'm useless here, sorry :x
 
Aug 28, 2015 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Nate-chan said:
Umm, I'm sorry, I'm late T_T
I'll take care of my previous threads, which are Chibi and F/R.

Member cards... I'll make 3 templates.
As for thread opening, I don't remember the rules and formats, so I'm useless here, sorry :x


No worries :) I make the threads, since I have the rule pictures
 
Aug 28, 2015 11:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
CocoNoelle said:
Phraze said:
can I update the asian claims? if no one is doing it yet


Wait please, first there have to be done the post for main threads then the others.

oh..I don't intend to post in the thread. I mean to put them all down in blog first since not familiar wt the archive format, u can copy-paste frm there. that ok?

render1 or render2 <3
I'll take number 5

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 28, 2015 12:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3638
Alright, Coco. :)
Are we calling numbers? I'll take 4 please.
 
Aug 28, 2015 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
Nate-chan said:
As for thread opening, I don't remember the rules and formats, so I'm useless here, sorry :x


You can't copy the codes of course but at least the format+The banner, I guess xD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Aug 28, 2015 1:48 PM
# t i r e d

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4607
I made the cards :3 I wanted to add them directly in the thread, but it seems like it wasn't created yet.
 
Aug 28, 2015 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
oohh Nate such a fast worker <3 haha shounen big 3 xD

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 29, 2015 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Nate-chan said:
I made the cards :3 I wanted to add them directly in the thread, but it seems like it wasn't created yet.


Whoa Nate they are awesome ♥
I'll make the thread soon... hmm you made the shonen jump big 3, so I should maybe go for the some popular shoujos then :D
 
Aug 29, 2015 6:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
it's a pain to update claims on phone x.x on second thought...I'll just add links here to make it easier for anyone who's gonna update..

here's the list I made so far for asian bdays:

January 2013


February 2013


March 2013

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 29, 2015 6:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Phraze said:
it's a pain to update claims on phone x.x on second thought...I'll just add links here to make it easier for anyone who's gonna update..


Tell me that, when I get to know which fucker did this I will bite his head off.
Just making the threads takes the whole day.
 
Aug 29, 2015 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
For the OMC I finished the design but I have no idea for the theme ;-;

I know I became blind too
--------------------------------------------
Modified by Haine, Aug 29, 2015 11:16 AM

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Aug 29, 2015 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Haine said:
For the OMC I finished the design but I have no idea for the theme ;-;

I know I became blind too
--------------------------------------------


Lovely ♥ Oh I see Rin ♥.♥
 
Aug 29, 2015 11:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Anyways as you see claim threads are back (what pain in the ass make them again), also the Official Member card thread is done too.
Now we need to put back the archives, I have to make a new layout. And badges for the ones who send me the chibis :) of course if you want you can request the badges that are for memebrs too.

Oh anybody is free making a promotion banner for TCO?
 
Aug 29, 2015 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
Hello everyone sorry for not coming here, l'm not of much help am l. Honestly l'm lost and l don't know what l can do to help so if there's anything l can do don't hesitate to tell me. l read the posts to be updated, l really like the new badges, they're adorable and really good job to nate and haine with the beautiful member cards.
For the badges number l'll have #14

When the claim threads are open again, l'll gladly update the same threads as before.
couple
relation
quotation
female & male
song

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Aug 29, 2015 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
gummyghost said:
Hello everyone sorry for not coming here, l'm not of much help am l. Honestly l'm lost and l don't know what l can do to help so if there's anything l can do don't hesitate to tell me. l read the posts to be updated, l really like the new badges, they're adorable and really good job to nate and haine with the beautiful member cards.
For the badges number l'll have #14

When the claim threads are open again, l'll gladly update the same threads as before.
couple
relation
quotation
female & male
song


Well you can start re-creating the claim list for the closed threads like Phraze started above.
 
Aug 30, 2015 4:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
@Robin and gummy or whoever can
just update the claims and post here. idk how Coco wants to arrange stuff so...

here's some links I got(pg 6, 7 n some frm pg5. stopped at Hatsumode)
Secret Santa event 2011

Claims
Claim a Brother
Claim a Character in LCD
Claim a Tecnique
Claim a Pokemon
Claim a Sister
Claim a Tsundere Character

Adopt a Character
Celebrate Anniversary of TCO with a character
Claim a Character for Valentine's
Claim a Famous or Popular Character
Do summer activities with...
Exchange gifts with...
Go back to school with...
Hatsumode ~ Draw an Omikuji with a character
Interview a Character
Kemono mimi
Mother's Day Claim
Pirate Claim
Play in the snow with...
Put a candle on a Character's grave
Request a Host(Ouran Style)!
Scorpio Characters(TCO Anniversary Special)
St Patrick's Day
Spend the Christmas with...
Spend Christmas with...
Watch the Stars with...
Watching the snow fall with...
You wish...

Card Editions
50+ LE
100+ SE
190+

07-Ghost
Durarara!!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Naruto
One Piece
Otome Youkai Zakuro
TIGER & BUNNY

ASL from One Piece
Koibuchi Kuranosuke
Nyanko
Nightray Brothers
Okamura Rin
The pervy bishop Frau
Usui Takumi
Torii
Vongola Guardians
Vongola Primos

Autumn
Blue Eyes
Blushing
Butterfly
Candy
Cards
Children's Day
Christmas LE
Christmas 2011
Dango
Guns
Halloween SE
Headphones
Kimono
Maid
Night Sky
New Year LE
Noh Mask
Ramen
Roses
Scarf
Scenery
Sakura
Shichibukai
SHOUOTO AYA Works
Snow
Starry Sky
Studio Ghibli
Summer
Umbrella
Violin
Vocaloid
Wings

/ded

EDIT:
Saknyuu Phraze ♥ I added everything to the archives
Modified by CocoNoelle, Aug 30, 2015 7:08 AM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 30, 2015 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
You can already update it in the archives, I just wanted to make separate posts for everything :D
Secondly, who will make official member cards, post the already in the thread and add your name to the request form.

Also please fill out the request in the badge thread, and take one number that I reserved for staff!

Thanks all for the hard work ♥ ~


My days off are ending and I am going back to work starting tomorrow, so I see next weekend, since I am out of battery during the work days. And I hope I can think up some good layout for grand opening.
 
Aug 30, 2015 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
l'll be updating claim a brother thread and claim a character in LSD.

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Aug 30, 2015 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
gummyghost said:
l'll be updating claim a brother thread and claim a character in LSD.


Ok thanks ♥, I am continuing from where Phraze left in updating the LE/SE cards and claims.
 
Aug 30, 2015 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
you're welcome, l'll update more threads when l finish those.

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Aug 30, 2015 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
glad I could help @coco <3 tho doing it on phone rly took alot outta me @.@

I'll like to take over the Male/Female thread btw(only one left) xD

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Aug 30, 2015 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
l updated the claim a brother thread and claim a character in LCD

November 2010


December 2010


January 2011


---------------------------------------------------------------
LSD claim
December 2010


January 2011

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Aug 30, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
CocoNoelle said:
Oh anybody is free making a promotion banner for TCO?

I'll try making one tomorrow >.< But definitely don't get your hopes up lol

Good luck surviving your work coco until the weekend c":

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Sep 2, 2015 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
updated some more claims.

claim a technique
February 2011


March 2011


October 2011


------------------------------------------------
claim a pokemon
November 2010


December 2010


January 2011

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Sep 15, 2015 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3018
Thanks for the hard work :) ♥
I am sorry for being in-active, but my monitor broke so I was without pc, till I bought new one.
Also my work is killing me, but Itry come with some layout this weekend.. well at least I hope soo T__T
Is anyone updating the archives?
 
Sep 17, 2015 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20473
would like to help out but idk how. I guess the archive is updated alrdy so claim list is next. can't do that wt phone

recently got a laptop but needs reformatting n will take awhile to get used to. so I'll try help soon enough ^^ if not sry I couldn help... (trying my best at least)

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Sep 17, 2015 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1893
l'll update more claim threads c:

EDIT: claim a sister
November 2010


December 2010


January 2011
Modified by gummyghost, Sep 17, 2015 2:03 PM

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
 
Sep 18, 2015 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 15793
I wish I can help with updating ; -; but school just keeps eating my time.

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »