Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2009 4:59 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Crazy episode of G Society attacking GTO. Right I am...... at my limit of
T_T
Because Trixi and Troisienne are dead. Their spaceship Rafale is dead. Their guardian robot is dead.
Damn you Gaktoer! I am going to do this
to you!
I loved Troy and Trixi. I liked their personality, their spaceship, their robot, their comedy, their abilities and now they are gone! No more! I wish for them to have their revenge through Ascoeur and Q-Feuille against Gaktoer (nothing will be accepted other than his own death! It hurts me to even write this...I will get some air. Words cannot even tell any of you how sad I am because of just this.
francismeunierDec 10, 2009 5:42 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 11, 2009 4:57 AM

Apr 2008
now THIS is more like the Kiddy Grade I know. I'm sad to see two great characters get axed like this sure. But the way it was done was nice. Especially when the ship and the guard robot got taken out right after Troisiene and Trixi. Fights were good. Also with this I believe happy fun times are OVER at last. It may have been a high price but it had to happen if they wanted to make this a sequel to Kiddy Grade. I was hoping for a little more rage from the two though. I mean those two were there rolemodels as E.S. Members. Seeing the guy who orchestrated the whole thing in giant form would at least make them angry. >_> still guess the shock made them go all out into grief and forget about REVENGE for now.
Dec 11, 2009 5:44 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
now THIS is more like the Kiddy Grade I know. I'm sad to see two great characters get axed like this sure. But the way it was done was nice. Especially when the ship and the guard robot got taken out right after Troisiene and Trixi. Fights were good. Also with this I believe happy fun times are OVER at last. It may have been a high price but it had to happen if they wanted to make this a sequel to Kiddy Grade. I was hoping for a little more rage from the two though. I mean those two were there rolemodels as E.S. Members. Seeing the guy who orchestrated the whole thing in giant form would at least make them angry. >_> still guess the shock made them go all out into grief and forget about REVENGE for now.
Yeah it made go rage and depressed for 5 hours. Trixi and Troi were my favorite and the most shocking was Dia...she did not even cry.... I also admit that Pauk can have orbs at the end of his fingers to blow up and Letuchie has these strings that vibrate causing something not sure what. So now It's war against G Society and I will have my revenge when that shit who is big goes down by Q-Feuille or Ascoeur.

Dec 11, 2009 8:26 AM
Mar 2008
Finnaly,it's about time this sequel got to it's seriouse tone,this is what I''ve been waiting to see all along,because so far untile this episode have been nothing but pointless Fillers.

anyway,yeah,it's sad that they died *sniff* I'm defentially gonna mix trixi and Troy,because they were the only seriouse characters that made this show good so far.

too bad it took 9 episodes to finnaly get to the good part,because it's such a damn shame this sequel is only 12 episodes,or is it a miscount error? because some sites I read said this was to be a 24 episode series,or I could be wrong.
ChronoBallXDec 11, 2009 8:31 AM
Dec 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Apr 2008
it's been updated to 24 8D
Dec 11, 2009 12:47 PM

Mar 2008
Oh wow, incredible episode, really like Kiddy Grade, when they were crushed in the middle of the show. But it's bad Trixie and Troisienne are dead, the best characters are gone... :(
Dec 11, 2009 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
I don't know. Was more disappointed than anything. The GTO really got served and almost deserves to collapse after this showing. The old ES members did horribly. I guess the mocking of Un-ou and An-ou was deserved since their security plans were weak beyond belief. They didn't have the skies covered, didn't bring out their ship or guard robot when in a crisis and got completely suckered into the enemies plan.

It just seemed a classic game of "my gun is bigger than yours." Un-ou and An-ou confront the first group and get hit by illusion, eliminate the illusion through hearing, hearing gets eliminated through the strings, and then they get blown away. Then Trixie comes in and eliminates that string power and finally gets owned by Gaktoer who pulls out the last big move of the episode. Just seemed an episode of who would bring out the big move last.

Plus Gaktoer's move seems too cheap anyways. Wow instant kill attack.....

Still it's sad about Trixie and Troisienne since they were the best characters in the series at that point. Really the GTO seems doomed. They are now even weaker in terms of remaining ES member teams. Plus their leadership is sad at best. I mean a major crisis and Hiver is just standing there while Sommer does some light flirting? This isn't time to be blushing....
Dec 11, 2009 8:48 PM

Jul 2008
Wow, they really charged up this episode into a new level 0.0 This brings back memories from what the first season is like. As much as I'm devastated to see Trixie and Troisienne gone now, hopefully this is served as a strong motivation for Ascoeur and Q-Feuille for avenge their companions.
Dec 11, 2009 9:09 PM
Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Crazy episode of G Society attacking GTO. Right I am...... at my limit of
T_T
Because Trixi and Troisienne are dead. Their spaceship Rafale is dead. Their guardian robot is dead.
Damn you Gaktoer! I am going to do this
to you!
I loved Troy and Trixi. I liked their personality, their spaceship, their robot, their comedy, their abilities and now they are gone! No more! I wish for them to have their revenge through Ascoeur and Q-Feuille against Gaktoer (nothing will be accepted other than his own death! It hurts me to even write this...I will get some air. Words cannot even tell any of you how sad I am because of just this.

don't be fooled. they are not gone for good, do you think they (kiddy girl-and, creator crew) would bother with updating their site by adding "Trixi and Troisienne" to the "main character database" if they weren't coming back?.

but still, knowing that, it was still sad to see them go in a bloody way :(.

I'm going to miss you guys in till you return. also,

(gto E's members) you should all be ashamed of yourselves. i thought you guys would be more experienced, assuming that you have lived longer then anyone in the "g society". very awesome episode but weaker e's members then they were on kiddy grade.

i am definitely more disappointed in un-oh & a-oh then i am in anyone else.

because you guys are my favs
Dec 12, 2009 8:32 AM

Aug 2008
Good concept, terrible execution. This could have been a great episode with proper directing, bgm, voiceacting etc

For more info watch Kiddy Grade ep11.
Dec 12, 2009 4:53 PM
Nov 2008
don't be fooled. they are not gone for good, do you think they (kiddy girl-and, creator crew) would bother with updating their site by adding "Trixi and Troisienne" to the "main character database" if they weren't coming back?

I don't think they are gone for good either. Maybe that irritating creature that Dia keeps has some sort of power to revive people when using Dia's special ability.
Dec 13, 2009 2:08 AM

Oct 2009
Hercule said:
don't be fooled. they are not gone for good, do you think they (kiddy girl-and, creator crew) would bother with updating their site by adding "Trixi and Troisienne" to the "main character database" if they weren't coming back?

I don't think they are gone for good either. Maybe that irritating creature that Dia keeps has some sort of power to revive people when using Dia's special ability.
Hope you are right :( Still thinking about Trixi and Troisienne in my imagination....sniff. They were really good characters and I though it was strange that Dia did not cry....can it be she can revive them? I will cry tears of :D if that happens but Rafale and Triumph....can they be rebuild too?

Dec 13, 2009 5:11 AM

Jan 2008
Great and sad eps =( i didn't want those 2 died i like them but sometimes in animes some nice characters need to died and this will be 24 eps now i glad now since 13 eps didn't wasnt really enought to cover most of it in the anime =x
Dec 13, 2009 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
Kvakond said:
Good concept, terrible execution. This could have been a great episode with proper directing, bgm, voiceacting etc

For more info watch Kiddy Grade ep11.
LOL it was. Let hope for the best.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 13, 2009 9:29 AM

Aug 2008
Great action. GTO failed hard though. G society also really got them in staging that.

But wow the old E's members don't seem anything like they once were.
Maybe they've lost their touch with time, lol.

Great episode, touching ending, that was truly sad to see Trixi and Troisienne go, I really liked em :(. Seems Kiddy Girl -AND will finally start getting serious now.

Curious as to what G society's Leader's power is.
Dec 13, 2009 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
so far its the episode with most action ... much better than previous ones
BUT what the hack was that ? are those ES member pathetic weaklings ?
what happent with people that could destroy whole planet in Kiddy Grade.
still hope that it will be better soon ... but those hopes starting to faid away.

in overeal its not bad anime but as second season for kiddy..it fail so much :(
Dec 23, 2009 3:01 PM
Nov 2009
bloody hell.. what's with the QC these days..

3:34 "Oh, that sounds night"

what the.. sounds neat maybe, sounds alright possibly, maybe even sounds like fun.. but it doesn't sound like night..

is the QC'er taking a holiday?

/end rant
Dec 23, 2009 3:05 PM

Jan 2008
If it is the Himatsubushi version, that's the price you pay for speed.
Dec 26, 2009 5:04 PM

Mar 2009
That was annoying.

Dec 28, 2009 3:56 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Alicia3000 said:
That was annoying.
It was indeed. I like this season, even though it's completely crazy and funny but the animations are nicely done most of the time and it's entertaining. Even if I don't recognize much of the old Kiddy Grade.

But this episode was just pathetic. Everyone standing around doing fuck all and watching everyone and everything getting shot.

Oh and ANBU ftw. I checked out the alternatives and they're as pathetic as this episode was. Craving for quick subs like that I'm amazed you can still enjoy the show.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 30, 2009 7:24 PM
Dec 2009
Hi, sorry to say this, but I kind of disagree with a lot of the opinions so far (though they are all valid, I'm just stupid maybe?). After watching it just now I had to see what other people thought of it... I really liked Kiddy Grade and so far have been fine with this sequel, but I really hated a lot of this episode. A lot of it kind of seemed "forced" just to kill off two characters and get the plot moving. A lot of the animations were "lame" such as the gun fights. It just felt like they were missing out on detail and emotion. I think I saw ONE civilian (one person overall) die in that entire gun fight... kind of wtf...

Also, they focused way to much on big illusion man. "Hey let's attack it. Didn't work, smoke screen! Oh heck, never mind."

What I disliked the most if anything was the death scene. It went like this: 1. Random rainbow effect (that's it?) 2. Roses (okay...)? 3. Blood, I think? (when did this happen, didn't they have roses a second ago?) 4. Annoying crying 5. Cheesy lines to speed up plot 6. Dead.

One other thing I dislike in general: Dia powers people up... a lot. Why don't they use that like crazy... maybe right before battle... on the really powerful people? It just seems like a lot of anime have brain dead characters in it...

Sorry if my opinions are disagreeable, but it might be were I'm coming from. I read manga a lot more than watch anime. This is mainly because there is more detail in manga and a lot of it seems to "flow better" (no annoying repetitive animations (since they can take more time drawing one frame, instead of drawing a few thousand (which is often out-sourced or mass produced work anyway (http://www.japanprobe.com/2009/01/07/domestic-animators-disappearing-as-anime-studios-outsource-to-asia/). To compare, one episode I really liked was the one with Hiver and what's his face practicing "magic tricks." That was funny and gave some characters more depth.

I guess overall it feels like there is too much of a mix of more mature content with a more childish presentation (Trixie could have easily cut those two brats in half...or at least maybe... hurt them a little bit?). Also, (sorry I'm still talking) but one other annoying thing was when Un-ou asked A-ou if he could beat the illusion thing. So of course he tried. These are top rank ES members.. he should have tried that without thinking, and a simple "I tried" would have sufficed, followed by 30 seconds of action, not 30 seconds of time wasted (well maybe 10...). Minor details really help add more feeling, which to me this episode lacked.

Sorry that was so long... and I kind of got off track
Feb 7, 2010 10:52 AM

Jun 2009
Two of th best characters are dead T_T
May 6, 2010 4:04 PM

Sep 2008
Man they have the nerve to kill the only good character in the anime and make all the ES members into losers?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2010 5:00 AM

Sep 2007
cyruz said:
Alicia3000 said:
That was annoying.
But this episode was just pathetic. Everyone standing around doing fuck all and watching everyone and everything getting shot.
It was an emotional episode, but ya, I was annoyed more than anything, and the animation (something I don't normally complain about) is horrible and stiff. Someone tell me if it gets better later on, or else I'm dropping this.

Feb 7, 2011 12:15 PM

Jun 2009
Those battles were ridiculously biased, I knew beforehand they would all lose. I have to admit the problem of unrealistic battles never happened in Kiddy Grade :-(

I can't believe Troisienne and her partner are the of the legendery G-Class all this time - they are supposed to be the strongest ES users and look how they stupidly die. I mean at most Dia could have kissed them and super-charged them ...(shruggs) what can I say

People were craving for battles, but I think this has spoiled the whole show for me, there's nothing I hate most than unrealistic battles where certain persons simply won't die.
Aug 21, 2014 11:22 PM

Jul 2008
Boy oh boy finally the show gets interesting and I'm completely baffles at how utterly useless, weak and pathetic the GOTT has become since the first show. The director is a naive fool, the main characters are utterly weak whiny idiots, and the supposedly stronger ones got wiped out instantly while the G-Society completely made them look like the bad guys.

I'm sorry those 2 died but my god GOTT deserved it after that showing.
Jan 11, 2022 8:27 AM

Nov 2010
Looks like the peaceful slice of life days are over and things are getting serious. GOTT/GOT has become too peaceful and weak.

Geacht'er's ability is mysterious and powerful. RIP to Trix and Troi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 20 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2010

10 by dannymilk »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 12, 2009

28 by dannymilk »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 29, 2009

27 by dannymilk »»
Sep 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FateEntity - Oct 15, 2009

62 by dannymilk »»
Sep 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 18, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.