Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 11, 2009 3:52 PM
May 2008
There is still a possibility that youko hadn't been killed, just her clone... however the chances of that are 0.001% :P This show is getting more and more interesting but only 2 episodes of this season left. I look forward to 3rd season, maybe it will show the gates' origin
Dec 11, 2009 3:58 PM

Mar 2008
Amazing episode. I want to find out who killed Youko :c

...And somehow, I cried during Suou's talk to Hei. I don't even know why, I don't care for Suou, and I don't like Hei with anyone as a paring. -shotshotshot-
Dec 11, 2009 4:35 PM

Oct 2009
What a messed up family.
Dec 11, 2009 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
haha I lol'd Mao's ankle fetish. that dirty little squirrel xD hehe but still only two eps left make's me a bit sad but at least there's the ovas^^

poor Youko. Who the hell was it that killed her so violently(though I kinda liked that horror scene >.> but her hand sure looked creepy )

and I loved the end where Hei was carrying July..dunno it just looked so cute ^^

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Dec 11, 2009 4:41 PM
Dec 2009
Wow. That was the best episode ever! But am I the only one who thinks that this episode should've been shown as episode 6 or something? It's sad that we're still going to have a lot of questions left unanswered. Oh well, we still have the OVA's!

Is July working with Orielle and the two dolls cause he said to keep it a secret when he saw their observation ghost. Hei could not have killed Youku. (Is that how you spell her name?) As someone else said, that's not his style.

Oh gosh, Suou's in love with Hei. I don't really like her that much. Anyway, what is up with Yin at the end? I didn't recognize her first but then I saw her eyes. The intense is killing me!!! They give us Yin (or at least a makeover gone wrong Yin) and the episode had to end!

Is Hei really going to kill Yin? Nooooooooo! He can't!! I have a strong feeling that he is or maybe Yin and Shion (assuming that he is Izanagi) meet and something big happens and it ends. I cannot wait for the next episode!
Dec 11, 2009 4:42 PM

Apr 2009
Leffy said:
and I loved the end where Hei was carrying July..dunno it just looked so cute ^^

Hei’s such a softie. How could anyone possibly believe he killed Youko after seeing that?

oh yeah, and Mao's style sense makes me glad the most he can wear is a handkerchief.
alilyamongthornsDec 11, 2009 6:23 PM
Dec 11, 2009 4:59 PM

Nov 2009
alilyamongthorns said:
Leffy said:

Hei’s such a softie. How could anyone possibly believe he killed Youko after seeing that?

I wished Hei killed Youko. Or at least seeing him torturing her. Yeah, he's a softie.
Dec 11, 2009 5:17 PM

Jun 2007
ZOMFG MAO! all I need to say <3
Dec 11, 2009 6:35 PM

Apr 2008
being incomplete can give a contractor that kind of feelings ?! o-o

Dec 11, 2009 6:51 PM

Jun 2008
Suou's mom kinda hot =p~
mhhhhh....i wanna lick those ankle ^.^!
Dec 11, 2009 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
Hell will freeze over if it is revealed that Hei did that gruesome murder.
Dec 11, 2009 7:12 PM

Nov 2007
It's hard to believe that there's only two episodes left.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 11, 2009 7:29 PM

Aug 2008
I'm a little confused on Shion's power. It seems like he has two totally separate abilites with different remunerations, and it doesn't make much sense.

Besides that, I liked the episode, even though I found Mao's fetish to be strange.
Dec 11, 2009 7:38 PM

Feb 2009
One Sided Feeling For Hei From Misaki. As I expected HeiXMisaki Never Gonna Happen and Yet She Still Called Hei = LI-Kun
Dec 11, 2009 7:46 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
I'm a little confused on Shion's power. It seems like he has two totally separate abilites with different remunerations, and it doesn't make much sense.

Besides that, I liked the episode, even though I found Mao's fetish to be strange.

Power to copy/recreate material (including humans)? That explains why it took him so long to pay the remuneration for his copy-sister.

Other than that, RIP Youko....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 11, 2009 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
The ending was too cheesy.

Hei was cool though.
Dec 11, 2009 8:27 PM

Jul 2007
For me this season has been a mess. Suou is just too annoying to enjoy it.
Dec 11, 2009 9:30 PM

Jun 2009
Gemini-chan said:
What a messed up family.

so true!

I cant believe that this epicness will end in 2 episodes...
Its kinda rushed and i dont see the reason!
Dec 11, 2009 9:32 PM

May 2009
>Mao likes ankles.

>Suou is a copy.

>Suou falls in love with Hei.

Dec 11, 2009 9:37 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
It was cool to see Mao before he became stuck in the cat's body. I'm also liking Suou more and more each episode.

Dec 11, 2009 9:51 PM
Nov 2009
another great episode. had some great scenes in it. plot is gettin more and more interesting, and looks like yin is finally gonna get some decent screen time.

also at the end of the BSS release, whats the anime in the preivew? looks interesting.
Dec 11, 2009 10:08 PM
Dec 11, 2009 10:13 PM

Aug 2008
Zuly said:
>Mao likes ankles.

>Suou is a copy.

lol

if u, urself made that art quickly on Paint, even more LOL lmao funny
Dec 11, 2009 10:13 PM

Jul 2009
semtex said:
Hell will freeze over if it is revealed that Hei did that gruesome murder.

Hei doesn't do gruesome murders. He kills swiftly & efficiently, usually with one attempt to restrain followed by a swift finishing blow.
Dec 11, 2009 10:28 PM

Oct 2008
BK-201 should go to Hell!!!

As a supporter of the East Asian Community, I really don't want to say this but.. This anime seems to be giving me the impression that both China and Russia are evil countries filled with terrible people. The protagonist even has the same name as one of the Chinese cabinet ministers..

Generally, in this anime.. None of the main characters or the supporting characters are good people with the exception of Misaki and Saitou. On the contrary, Saitou isn't even a supporting character. He is more like a cameo.. In other words, I don't like any of the characters aside from Misaki. Saitou seems fine but he should lose some weight..

However, the story is pretty good. The soundtrack is even better..
Kira01Dec 11, 2009 11:10 PM
Dec 11, 2009 10:33 PM

Oct 2008
Kira01 said:

Generally, in this anime.. None of the main characters or the supporting characters are good people with the exception of Misaki and Saitou. On the contrary, Saitou isn't even a supporting character. He is more like a cameo.. In other words, I don't like any of the characters aside from Misaki. Saitou seems fine but he should lose some weight..

I don't know whether or not to take this comment seriously.
Dec 11, 2009 10:46 PM
Mar 2009
Best episode yet, a bunch of revelations and more. I don't think Hei killed Yoko though, matter of fact I'm sure, there is a misunderstanding going on. Also, it looks like the shit is about to hit fan next episode, can't wait.
Dec 11, 2009 11:15 PM

May 2009
Kira01 said:

As a supporter of the East Asian Community, I really don't want to say this but.. This anime seems to be giving me the impression that both China and Russia are evil countries filled with terrible people. The protagonist even has the same name as one of the Chinese cabinet ministers..

July isn't good?
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Dec 11, 2009 11:41 PM
Nov 2009
Kira01 said:

As a supporter of the East Asian Community, I really don't want to say this but.. This anime seems to be giving me the impression that both China and Russia are evil countries filled with terrible people. The protagonist even has the same name as one of the Chinese cabinet ministers.

you're just thinking too much, get some sleep bro.
Dec 11, 2009 11:46 PM

Jun 2008
Kira01 said:

Yeah am really gonna start hating Russia and China because of this anime.
Are you serious? Get off your nationalistic horse and just enjoy the show.
Their are crazy killers from every fucking nation there, nobody is good here.

This episode was really good. Suou so cute. The poor girl. Is hard being a copy. And her love for Hei is now obvious. Since Yin seems to be becoming crazy (judging from the last scene) we might have a Suou and Hei end.

Mao WTF. He was a real player wasn't he? To bad he lost his body. Quite the ladies-man.

Yoko and the room full of blood was an epic artistic moment for me. Anyone noticed the broken fingers. I don't know if Hei killed her but he must have something to do with those since he was interrogating her.
I kind of wish he did kill her because that will show that this ain't some naive anime.

Shit will hit the fan in the last two episodes with the moon appearing, Shion, Yin and the blond lady finally getting in to the action.
Dec 11, 2009 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
with only 2 ep left,i cant help but think that it might end with hei dying in the process of killing yin and suou would be like "noo-" then adopted maybe?since darker than black is not really those sort of happy ending anime
Dec 12, 2009 12:52 AM

Oct 2009
Kira01 said:

What the hell???!
Dec 12, 2009 1:34 AM

May 2009
Kira01 said:

Oh lawd.
Dec 12, 2009 1:35 AM

Sep 2009
Pyrrhus said:
Mahoutsukai said:
x0utmyheart said:

suou looks like she may end up with hei.
just saying.

Whaaaat! I won't allow it!! Dx *takes a hatchet and goes to BONES studio*

*brings knife and follows*

*Brings axe and follows*
AND
*takes hairbrush*
~Japans a long way hence dont judge *he he*~

holy_ said:
Kira01 said:

July isn't good?

What about suou?

And whys BK-201 bad ....he was going to kill Misaki , damn he really should have. By the "LI" word from Misaki you can understand shes still in the "Li and Misaki(both pure human) Euphoria" where Misaki finds Li mysteriuos hence tries to find things about him..MIsaki has some wierd kinks...

Hei is Hot to death..

Hei carrying July was so pretty..

*Awww* July running after Suou ~ADORABLE~ , I thought he might not follow her...but he did *awww*

What the hell is wrong with Shion?? - he should just choke on the fishes in the aquarium , actually i take my words back as hes a kid but serioulsy Suou is your twin damn human..

Hei acknowdges that suou and hei are quiet similar ---never thought would hear that from Hei , but it was pretty..

Me talking to Hei in the delusional world of mine :
"Hey you come here , i will show you a good time." XD
Dec 12, 2009 2:16 AM

Jan 2009
Chimasternmay said:
Zuly said:
>Mao likes ankles.

>Suou is a copy.

lol

if u, urself made that art quickly on Paint, even more LOL lmao funny

Oh lol indeed, if that one's home-made, this makes for one of the highlights this year : D

Linalee-Stratos said:
Pyrrhus said:
Mahoutsukai said:
x0utmyheart said:
just saying.

Whaaaat! I won't allow it!! Dx *takes a hatchet and goes to BONES studio*

*brings knife and follows*

*Brings axe and follows*
AND
*takes hairbrush*
~Japans a long way hence dont judge *he he*~

*calls mafiadude-pals*
I'm all with ya on this one.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 12, 2009 2:17 AM

Dec 2009
I was relieved when Hei said that he saw himself in Suou and knows how it feels to be incomplete, but nowhere I heard / read the word love, which makes me feel better. <3...

BONES are safe, for now >:D....hihihihihiiii
Yuushin7Dec 12, 2009 2:28 AM
Dec 12, 2009 2:58 AM
Dec 2009
Kira01 said:

Uh-huh going to start hating countries just because of an anime? Quite childish aren't we? That's like saying I'm gonna hate Germany because I watched Schindler's List. There are good and bad people in every country. Deal with it.
Hei is an assassin. His job is to kill. Authorities and assassins can never be on the same side. Another point:"Li" is a very generic name, there are probably 200 cabinet members with similar surnames.
Oh, and by the way, next time before you write another comment, use you brains and try not to be a party pooper. Entertainment and politics don't mix.
Dec 12, 2009 3:01 AM

Nov 2008
Nice episode. Now we know a bit more about Suou and Mao.
But what's with the the new character?? And..

Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 12, 2009 3:26 AM
Jul 2009
x0utmyheart said:
so hei killed that girl
with all the blood and everything wow

i didn't think he did... probably oreille? really not sure... do want to know >.>

x0utmyheart said:
just saying.

really now? odds are he ends up either alone or dead imo.

ah this episode was wonderful... things are happening! but only two more??
Dec 12, 2009 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
I think the whole Izanami/Izanagi catastrophe is the Moon crashing into the Earth.

"Any Contractor can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' Moon!"

And now I'm envisioning Yin dressed as Sho Minamimoto... right. Good episode though. I don't believe Hei killed Youko; like people have said, he's not the type to defile and ravage his enemies. His two main tricks are electricity and strangling, neither of which leave that much of a mess. Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. Only two more to go!
Ha-cha!
Dec 12, 2009 3:34 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
I have to get some fresh air again but worse is Hazuki kissing her....looks like a kiss to dead person or was it just to pay for the contract?

Apparently you lack the logic and knowledge of love and passion.

What love and passion is there...as a last good bye you have made me think but other than that the kiss in this case would be more appropriate in a funeral. It just startled me suddenly something like this. That's all, we are just all different in reactions.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 12, 2009 3:54 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
I have to get some fresh air again but worse is Hazuki kissing her....looks like a kiss to dead person or was it just to pay for the contract?

What love and passion is there...as a last good bye you have made me think but other than that the kiss in this case would be more appropriate in a funeral. It just startled me suddenly something like this. That's all, we are just all different in reactions.

It's just like you (francis), you like Yuka, we others don't, same thing as you found the kiss apalling, we others didn't. ^^
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 12, 2009 4:57 AM

Nov 2008
I SHIP HEI/SUOU NOW!

LAWL
Dec 12, 2009 5:27 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

It's just like you (francis), you like Yuka, we others don't, same thing as you found the kiss apalling, we others didn't. ^^
Like I mentioned before we are that different.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 12, 2009 6:01 AM

Mar 2009
anyone has pics of fat Mao (in squirrel form .. in the end you can see it quite clearly)
Dec 12, 2009 7:25 AM

Oct 2009
Mehh, I've gotten emotional in the first half again. And there're only two episodes to get things done, still we have too much organisations/teams with mostly unknown reasons, I couldn't tell where this season is leading. Ah, well, just like in first season.
Dec 12, 2009 8:22 AM
May 2008
Okay, question. At the end of BSS' sub, there was an ad for another anime, I'm kinda curious about what it is since the animation looks familiar.
Dec 12, 2009 8:29 AM

Mar 2008
lolkhai said:
Okay, question. At the end of BSS' sub, there was an ad for another anime, I'm kinda curious about what it is since the animation looks familiar.

It's Durarara
Dec 12, 2009 8:51 AM
Dec 2007
The best episode of the series for now, extremely well paced and with great developments. The second half was simply fantastic.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 12, 2009 8:54 AM

Oct 2009
ee.. i only read first and last page of coments, so mby someone mentioned this.

but couldnt that gal in the blue be that Izanagi? cuz Yins hair is different.. this one had 2 long extensions at the bac.. and shorter in front..

plus, Yin killing those contractors.. isnt that only a ''memorie of future''? so it could still be changed..

and i believe, that Hei didnt mess up Youko, cuz he just left here.. you could hear the door close, and as someone said, he wouldnt kill in such blooooody way..

damn, im being talkative XD
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

672 by Erdgeist »»
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.