Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2015 10:48 AM
Jun 2014
If you have any faith left in this series, abandon it inmediately before reading:

Kirigaro92Aug 24, 2015 10:58 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 24, 2015 2:18 PM
Oct 2012
Given the reaction from the majority of fans to 10 (which I very much enjoyed), I can see the writer giving most of them the big middle finger to the shippers.

The reason I doubt that the above is true is that it would be far too short. That is like 40-50 pages max, even with another werewolf game....
Aug 24, 2015 5:01 PM
Jan 2010
Can't blame them for getting baited by Hirasaka's attempts to insert romance to the story.
Aug 25, 2015 3:40 PM
Oct 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
If you have any faith left in this series, abandon it inmediately before reading:

^^Right in matter, completely wrong in understanding.
Takuan_SohoAug 25, 2015 4:03 PM
Aug 26, 2015 12:16 PM
Jun 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

^^Right in matter, completely wrong in understanding.

You are one of the few (I have read about 10 other people) of thousands who are actually fine with this. Good for you. I really hate it.
Aug 26, 2015 2:06 PM
Oct 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
You are one of the few (I have read about 10 other people) of thousands who are actually fine with this. Good for you. I really hate it.

Well I was fine with 10 as well. While I would have loved to have Kousaka get NTRed by Yukimura, sort of a bad end for the reverse gender galge this show was, that the writer went for a happy end instead was not bad. There was some pretty good humor in the book:
Aug 26, 2015 3:18 PM
Jun 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Well I was fine with 10 as well. While I would have loved to have Kousaka get NTRed by Yukimura, sort of a bad end for the reverse gender galge this show was, that the writer went for a happy end instead was not bad. There was some pretty good humor in the book:

I didn't knew that many details, certainly not as bad as what I had read, but still bad. Also, as I said, what I put up there was what I found on the net, I didn't read the book myself (I don' know japanese) so It wasn't 100% accurate.
Aug 26, 2015 3:38 PM
Oct 2012
Kirigaro92 said:

Not in the least bit, Pegasus is not a homosexual either.

Now the writer didn't specifically say this, which is why the whiners are whining because frankly they are too stupid to get it (this is not directed at you, I know the sites you are quoting, they are the ones at fault), but it is pretty clear that this was the result. It was the typical understated way of Japanese writing, the points are there, but the connections are left to the reader to make. Now the points are as follows: the "winner" is the one who attends the same school as Kodaka and is also the only one whose future was not alluded to by Kodaka (since she is with him).
Aug 26, 2015 3:44 PM
Jun 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Now the writer didn't specifically say this, which is why the whiners are whining because frankly they are too stupid to get it (this is not directed at you, I know the sites you are quoting, they are the ones at fault), but it is pretty clear that this was the result. It was the typical understated way of Japanese writing, the points are there, but the connections are left to the reader to make. Now the points are as follows: the "winner" is the one who attends the same school as Kodaka and is also the only one whose future was not alluded to by Kodaka (since she is with him).

Thanks dude, you have put my soul to rest, I was so pissed at the beginning but know it doesn't sound that bad. I will rely on you for future LN releases then hehe :)
Aug 26, 2015 3:47 PM
Oct 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
Thanks dude, you have put my soul to rest, I was so pissed at the beginning but know it doesn't sound that bad. I will rely on you for future LN releases then hehe :)

NP, also if you have any questions because of what people write feel free to ask, I love answering questions :-)
Aug 28, 2015 9:10 PM
Aug 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

NP, also if you have any questions because of what people write feel free to ask, I love answering questions :-)

Takuan_Soho, answer me please...
is Sena really the winner? I felt that Kodaka did not feel real love for her, but only lust, and I would like you to give me your opinion about it. According for what you tell me, the only thing that can solve the dilemma of the open ending are Kodaka feelings toward one of the girls. If the author does not give us a clear answer to this then anyone can say Kodaka and Sena just finished being normal college classmates.
I would LOVE you to answer me that, and one more thing please:
Yozora, my favorite, how she really eventually became a butler and a "smashing business success" ? (please,I do not trust other sources)
this was one of my favorites Japanese series and I dont want to stay in doubt.
Please forgive me for my bad English, Thank you.
MaschinenmenschAug 29, 2015 9:57 AM
Aug 29, 2015 1:52 AM
Jul 2012
TheChosenOne1992 said:

is Sena really the winner? I felt that Kodaka did not feel real love for her, but only lust, and I would like you to give me your opinion about it.

Sena and Kodaka will become lovers after graduation. Kodaka was obsessed with sexual fantasies and the desire to monopolize her. But Sena was merely obsessed with Kobato at that time, not with him. He broke the promise because Yukimura forced him to date with her. He is still weak and vulnerable and gives up easily. Their relationship was unhappy because he dates a girl he don't love, a girl with no boobs, no ass, no curves. In their dates Yukimura decides where to go, and he follows her like a pet so Yukimura remains happy but he isn't. Their relationship never progressed, she offered him sex under the pressure that they have not much time left. After graduation their relationship would have ended so he avoided it. Yukimura decided to break up with him. Kodaka himself never will make such a decision, because of his vulnerable personality he don't intend to hurt people which makes him dishonest, most girls start to get desperate and give up on him on their own.

After that incident with Yukimura Sena shifts her gaze now 100% towards Kodaka and she will make sure that he will never jump from her hook again. They both attempt the same college and also study the same subject. The next few years they always will be together. Sena's grades are so high that she could go to a much better university but her live plans only intends to remain at his side because she loves him so much.

It's nearly impossible for any girl to get him because of his vulnerable and avoiding personality. Kodaka himself has not the guts to approach a girl he likes, so he can't start relationships with people he likes on his own. Only a girl who proofs her neverchanging love to him can become a part of his life.

Sena wins and gets him because she never gives up on anything she wants. Yozora also becomes her butler, she turned her greatest enemy into a faithful and devoted alley who will serve her for the rest of her life. This will also happen with any other person Sena is interested in. She puts her mind into it and finds the perfect approach to get along with them and all of her relationships will be very good and no one will ever decide to leave her.
mironicusAug 29, 2015 2:07 AM
Aug 29, 2015 8:30 AM
Aug 2015
mironicus said:
TheChosenOne1992 said:

is Sena really the winner? I felt that Kodaka did not feel real love for her, but only lust, and I would like you to give me your opinion about it.

Sena and Kodaka will become lovers after graduation. Kodaka was obsessed with sexual fantasies and the desire to monopolize her.

That does not seem love to me, that happened to me before, and believe me, it never ends well.
The appearance is nothing more than something external and unimportant. Sena has beauty, talent and wealth, and yet Kodaka (after the confession of Sena) continued to experiment with the other girls, Rika and Yuki. Kodaka not seem very comfortable in the family, the rarity of Kashiwasaki bothers him, and Kobato does not seem to like the idea very much, actually she hates it. And let's not forget how much they get bored when they are together, their relationship seems doomed to failure in the future.
If we speak only of appearance, Kodaka has shown the same lustful feelings for Rika and Yukimura, and even Yozora for which he not feel sexual desires but admitted several times that she is very beautiful. Of course I'm not going to talk about Kobato and Maria because that is impossible.
And about the issue of Sena, i think the answer of Kodaka in the end was very clear, he started dating another girl (and break up with her, of course) and tried to confess to Rika, he obviously looking for someone to really love, even with Sena at his disposal, which does not speak well of this relationship. Kodaka not know what love is, he is confused, and i think the closest he came to find out was with Rika (or Yukimura?).
And finally all ended as friends, so I think it's more an open-ended for this series. I do not deny he might end up together with Sena, she has proven to be very persuasive, and the personality of Kodaka is very poor to confront matters of extreme importance for his future. I just feel it's not a good ending to their relationship because I find it likely that they end up hurting each other's feelings, similar to the past of Pegasus (and her daughter resembles him a lot). I think it depends on each of us to imagine the future of Kodaka and stay with the ending we like the most.
Again, sorry for my bad english.
MaschinenmenschAug 29, 2015 11:37 AM
Sep 4, 2015 12:39 AM

Jan 2015
Kirigaro92 said:

So wait, were these spoilers confirmed?
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 4, 2015 8:18 AM

Sep 2013
WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ABOUT MY SENA????!
Even her name didn't appear on those spoilers </3
Sep 4, 2015 11:42 AM
Aug 2015
bobzanny said:
Kirigaro92 said:

So wait, were these spoilers confirmed?

Yep, it's the true. The only part that didn't make any sense was why Yukimura immediately rejoined the club if she got dumped for it. Then it comes out that she intended for them to break up and to rejoin the club (´・ω・`)
Sep 5, 2015 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
Finally got my hands on it and read it.
What can I say... Hirasaka-sensei promised us a volume-length epilogue and he brought us a volume-length epilogue.
The only problem being the "ending" of the previous volume, for which this "epilogue" is made.

I don't know how much I am different from the general fanbase, but it felt really strange that Kodaka dated for a whole year with a character that was a boy for 4.5 volumes and even after "becoming" a girl did little to nothing to help the reader (me) to treat her as such.

Also, this volume was so different in composition from the previous ones that it didn't feel like Haganai. The desire to fit a whole year into one volume made the story too shallow and "piecewise". At first, it was funny (I laughed at the Valentine's Day chapter). But then I found out that most of the chapters are like the Valentine's Day one... :(

This "shallowness" of the story made characters feel "shallow" too, and their actions hard to believe. Especially in cases of Rika (who suddenly turned into an idealist from a realist she has always been. To the point that Yukimura sounded like Archer from F/sn UBW on that sound recording o_O) and Sena (who was completely disregarded by Kodaka, but said "that's ok, I will get what I want with my own hands", then did nothing for a year, then did nothing for three months, then said "I will get what I want with my own hands" again, applied to the same University as Kodaka... and apparently will do nothing. Does she love him still? I hope not. Kodaka does not deserve her.)

Of course, it can be seen as somehow ok, since it is "just a long epilogue". But was there no better choice?

But having said all that, I still love Haganai as a whole with all my heart. It gave me so much, from tons of enjoyment to confidence in Japanese reading (it was my first light novel that I could read without looking into dictionary every 10 minutes). I also still admire Hirasaka-sensei's writing style and sense of humour, and will continue reading his other works.
It was a great journey and I have absolutely no regret of having read all the volumes of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.
I will miss it.

P.S. I am curious about several things from your opinions.
- What girls were you, guys, supporting and why? I was equally hoping for either Sena-end or Rika-end. (And secretly admiring Kobato :P) Both Sena and Rika have that characteristic that "They know what they want, they know what they must do to achieve it, they can do it, they are not bent by other's envy". Those are the things that many characters (and real people, lol) nowadays really lack, and it was always pleasure to read about the two. Actually, Sena's monologue near the end of volume "10" looked so much alike to John Galt's monologue from "Atlas Shrugged" that I couldn't stop laughing and praising Hirasaka-sensei, until... well... the disaster.

- Those of you who are already reading Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, does it really continues the ideals of Haganai in a better way? (I still have 9 volumes of Monogatari to finish before I can allow myself to start a new LN series :P)

- Was there anyone among you, who actually liked the ending of the volume 10? :))

- Can you suggest me other LNs that are as easy-to-read (in Japanese), filled with humour, but also have noticable character development and are touching complex topics?

P.P.S. Sorry for writing this wall of text. I spent the whole day reading this final volume in one go, and just want my thoughts to be heard by someone. :))
ZulkirSep 5, 2015 4:52 PM
Sep 5, 2015 4:57 PM
Jan 2012
I kinda dropped the LN awhile ago. Was waiting to see if the story would any better. What is up with this ending? I feel like I just read two completely different stories. In what universe did yukimura grow a set of balls, tonguerape a guy and coerce him to date her? When did kodaka become a such a pathetic hypocrite? 'muh club, no wait i'll date you, no but teh club', no but want to date YOU, rika.

How do you go from a series that featured two heroines so heavily only to drop them from the main storyline so that they could play 'house' in a master-servant relationship?

The author wrote that she never intended for this to be a romance driven novel. Bullshit. Why did she write in ONE male lead surrounded by a gaggle of girls who filled every harem trope in the history of anime? That said, I'm not too mad, considering I havent been following this novel too closely. But if this was the author's endgame, why did she set up all that bullshit with the arranged marriage and sora-taka osananijimi only to dump it for an ending like that? Just feels like a bunch of senseless meandering now....
Sep 10, 2015 5:46 PM
Oct 2012
Maschinenmensch said:
is Sena really the winner? I felt that Kodaka did not feel real love for her, but only lust

Maschinenmensch said:
Yozora, my favorite, how she really eventually became a butler and a "smashing business success" ? (please,I do not trust other sources)
Yes, however:

In the end, what made this series great is that everyone ended up being true to themselves: Kodaka wanted friends THEN a girlfriend, Sena wanted a female friend, Yozora wanted to be independent and successful and wanted someone she could respect, Rika wanted friends, and Yukimura wanted to become an assertive person. In the end everyone achieved what they wanted from the start.
Sep 11, 2015 3:32 PM
Aug 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
Maschinenmensch said:
is Sena really the winner? I felt that Kodaka did not feel real love for her, but only lust

Maschinenmensch said:
Yes, however:

In the end, what made this series great is that everyone ended up being true to themselves: Kodaka wanted friends THEN a girlfriend, Sena wanted a female friend, Yozora wanted to be independent and successful and wanted someone she could respect, Rika wanted friends, and Yukimura wanted to become an assertive person. In the end everyone achieved what they wanted from the start.

Thanks for answering. Now that I have read it I feel much more relaxed, and as you said before, It is not such a bad ending, a little rushed for my taste, but not too bad...
"was Kodaka the type of person who ever lied?"
Eh!? Nandatte!?, remember that he is not exactly a mature person (neither the others) and their relationship is still not convince me. I found it forced, stupid and unnecessary, and I still think it's not going to get anywhere (if that happens).
Anyway, the main element of this story was always about friendship, not love, and this is how it ends. A happy ending indeed.
Thank you very much again, Bye bye.
MaschinenmenschSep 11, 2015 3:53 PM
Sep 22, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
Well, as a person who likes clear and direct endings when it comes to romantic matters, the novel's ending did not entirely please me. But well, it is nice that all members of the club achieved their initial goals.

That said, I would have still loved to see Kodaka devote himself to Sena, though that's just my inner fan speaking.
Oct 4, 2015 12:30 AM
Jul 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
Maschinenmensch said:

Maschinenmensch said:
Yes, however:

So... Yozora is now lesbian?

To be honest, I never really expected the story to end up like this. Idk what i'm feeling right now. This whole story is gonna be stuck in my head for awhile... I need to let everything sink in.
CrunchiessOct 4, 2015 12:35 AM
Oct 4, 2015 8:46 PM

Apr 2012
I watched the anime several years ago, and just picked up the novel from volume 9. Honestly didn't expect an open-ended (kind of) ending.

But yeah, it's not stated explicitly, but it is clear to careful readers that Sena ends up being the winner, the most obvious evidence being that mc defined the other three heroines as some other roles than lovers, but Sena was omitted.

mironicus said:
TheChosenOne1992 said:

Sena and Kodaka will become lovers after graduation. Kodaka was obsessed with sexual fantasies and the desire to monopolize her. But Sena was merely obsessed with Kobato at that time, not with him. He broke the promise because Yukimura forced him to date with her. He is still weak and vulnerable and gives up easily. Their relationship was unhappy because he dates a girl he don't love, a girl with no boobs, no ass, no curves. In their dates Yukimura decides where to go, and he follows her like a pet so Yukimura remains happy but he isn't. Their relationship never progressed, she offered him sex under the pressure that they have not much time left. After graduation their relationship would have ended so he avoided it. Yukimura decided to break up with him. Kodaka himself never will make such a decision, because of his vulnerable personality he don't intend to hurt people which makes him dishonest, most girls start to get desperate and give up on him on their own.

After that incident with Yukimura Sena shifts her gaze now 100% towards Kodaka and she will make sure that he will never jump from her hook again. They both attempt the same college and also study the same subject. The next few years they always will be together. Sena's grades are so high that she could go to a much better university but her live plans only intends to remain at his side because she loves him so much.

It's nearly impossible for any girl to get him because of his vulnerable and avoiding personality. Kodaka himself has not the guts to approach a girl he likes, so he can't start relationships with people he likes on his own. Only a girl who proofs her neverchanging love to him can become a part of his life.

Sena wins and gets him because she never gives up on anything she wants. Yozora also becomes her butler, she turned her greatest enemy into a faithful and devoted alley who will serve her for the rest of her life. This will also happen with any other person Sena is interested in. She puts her mind into it and finds the perfect approach to get along with them and all of her relationships will be very good and no one will ever decide to leave her.
Niku Niku Niku!
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 16, 2015 10:13 PM

Nov 2012
All of these posters with the Sena end delusion...., thank you for making my night.

I had no idea that the meaning of the word 'open' was changed. Well, I can't blame you guys, everyone needs something to help them sleep better. Did Hirasaka confirm a Sena end in a private message or something? Just wondering.....

BTW, for me, Yozora is the girl he ends up with. How? Because that is how I interpret this open ending. And that can be said for ANY of the 7 girls in the club. Whatever you want to be canon, will be canon. That's how an open ending works.
Oct 24, 2015 3:10 PM
Dec 2009
Zulkir said:
What can I say... Hirasaka-sensei promised us a volume-length epilogue and he brought us a volume-length epilogue.
The only problem being the "ending" of the previous volume, for which this "epilogue" is made.

I don't know how much I am different from the general fanbase, but it felt really strange that Kodaka dated for a whole year with a character that was a boy for 4.5 volumes and even after "becoming" a girl did little to nothing to help the reader (me) to treat her as such.

Also, this volume was so different in composition from the previous ones that it didn't feel like Haganai. The desire to fit a whole year into one volume made the story too shallow and "piecewise". At first, it was funny (I laughed at the Valentine's Day chapter). But then I found out that most of the chapters are like the Valentine's Day one... :(

This "shallowness" of the story made characters feel "shallow" too, and their actions hard to believe. Especially in cases of Rika (who suddenly turned into an idealist from a realist she has always been. To the point that Yukimura sounded like Archer from F/sn UBW on that sound recording o_O) and Sena (who was completely disregarded by Kodaka, but said "that's ok, I will get what I want with my own hands", then did nothing for a year, then did nothing for three months, then said "I will get what I want with my own hands" again, applied to the same University as Kodaka... and apparently will do nothing. Does she love him still? I hope not. Kodaka does not deserve her.)

Of course, it can be seen as somehow ok, since it is "just a long epilogue". But was there no better choice?

But having said all that, I still love Haganai as a whole with all my heart. It gave me so much, from tons of enjoyment to confidence in Japanese reading (it was my first light novel that I could read without looking into dictionary every 10 minutes). I also still admire Hirasaka-sensei's writing style and sense of humour, and will continue reading his other works.
It was a great journey and I have absolutely no regret of having read all the volumes of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.
I will miss it.

- What girls were you, guys, supporting and why? I was equally hoping for either Sena-end or Rika-end. (And secretly admiring Kobato :P) Both Sena and Rika have that characteristic that "They know what they want, they know what they must do to achieve it, they can do it, they are not bent by other's envy". Those are the things that many characters (and real people, lol) nowadays really lack, and it was always pleasure to read about the two. Actually, Sena's monologue near the end of volume "10" looked so much alike to John Galt's monologue from "Atlas Shrugged" that I couldn't stop laughing and praising Hirasaka-sensei, until... well... the disaster.

- Those of you who are already reading Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, does it really continues the ideals of Haganai in a better way? (I still have 9 volumes of Monogatari to finish before I can allow myself to start a new LN series :P)

- Was there anyone among you, who actually liked the ending of the volume 10? :))

- Can you suggest me other LNs that are as easy-to-read (in Japanese), filled with humour, but also have noticable character development and are touching complex topics?

P.P.S. Sorry for writing this wall of text. I spent the whole day reading this final volume in one go, and just want my thoughts to be heard by someone. :))

Based on what you said about Sena and Rika, is it bad for people to have a lacking of a certain characteristic?

Oct 24, 2015 3:36 PM
Dec 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

I understood Yozora but to say he didn't feel like he had feelings for Rika, why did he say "It is not just Sena but I also have feelings for Rika " or something along those lines?

Oct 29, 2015 9:27 PM

Sep 2014
Great... I was actually hoping for a season 3, but after reading this, screw that. I'll take my money somewhere else.
Nov 1, 2015 9:03 AM
Oct 2012
kandiiyuutaamu said:
I understood Yozora but to say he didn't feel like he had feelings for Rika, why did he say "It is not just Sena but I also have feelings for Rika " or something along those lines?

I didn't say that Kodaka didn't have feelings for Rika, rather she wasn't a love interest. It was implied that Kodaka had feelings for Rika that could have in time become romantic, but she friendzoned him in volume 10 before he realized those feelings (end of the body change chapter).
Nov 7, 2015 11:02 AM
Sep 2015
Well, this ending sounds very depressing to me, is not horrible but from my perspective I think Yukimura had the best outcome. As for Kodaka I have come to dislike him in the last volumes of the story so I kind of think he did not deserve to end up with Yozora (my favorite girl), or any of the girls for that matte, but it was weird to me how (from what I understand) he never considered her a love interest as he did with Sena, Yukimura or Rika but also it didn't seem they were even friends. I think Kodaka wasn't paying much attention to Yozora or Sena in those last volumes, so I think that makes the ending eveb more vague.

I guess it was an okayish ending but to me the true protagonist in this history was Yozora, she was the one who started the club by wanting to reunite with his dear childhood friend, and while it feels like Kodaka lost all kind of interest in her she still was the main catalyst that reunited everyone. She was the best character to me and I never get why so much people hated her, she did went overboard many times but I though she was charming and a more relatable character than the rest.
Nov 15, 2015 12:22 PM

Sep 2011
kandiiyuutaamu said:
Zulkir said:

I will miss it.

Based on what you said about Sena and Rika, is it bad for people to have a lacking of a certain characteristic?

I am sorry for having stopped watching this thread after a month of my post, but could you please still explain what you mean?
It sounds interesting. :)
Nov 19, 2015 6:15 PM
Oct 2012
Gehehe has just released the climatic chapter 7 of the series from Volume 10 out, Sena/Yozora/Kodaka all going berserk against the "normals". Makes for fun reading.
Dec 31, 2015 11:39 AM

Apr 2015
Anyone know where I can find vol.10 or vol.11 in English, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2016 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
To those that want to read vol 10 or 11 in english, there has been a DMCA notice brought to Baka-tsuki and other LN translations sights to stop their efforts or they're gonna get lawyered.

So Haganai and other series have been taken down. No english translations unless someone does it and wants to share.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jan 12, 2016 10:18 AM

Jun 2011
What the hell with that ending ??? Japaneses are really bad when it comes to put an end to their stories seriously... I can't understand how it's possible to accept or even write something like that... Usually when you write a story, you should have an idea about how to end it, but it does not look like the author does.

Thanks for the guys who summed it up. But now I know I won't buy it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2016 10:21 AM

Sep 2013
I heard all this was a prologue or something.
So it isn't over yet right?
Jan 12, 2016 12:36 PM

Sep 2011
ichii_1 said:
I heard all this was a prologue or something.
So it isn't over yet right?

No, it was an epilogue.
So it's over. :P
Jan 21, 2016 9:03 PM
May 2015
So who does Kodaka end up then ?!?! (Hope it's Sena Btw)
Jan 27, 2016 2:07 PM

Aug 2013
Erika___ said:
WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ABOUT MY SENA????!
Even her name didn't appear on those spoilers </3

Screw Meat.......
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Apr 3, 2016 3:56 PM
May 2015
soo I have only seen the anime and read the manga, and I dont know how much of the story is true to the LN..
but it sure seemed like it was going to be all about Sena vs. Yozora, and the other girls was just harem decoration..
sure he got a little bit exited about Yukimura but..
Damn you Japan and your fucked up endings.. (just like white album 2 f.ecs..)
Although its not a love story, I think it was heavily inplied..
and what you guys have written here, I feel its wierd that its so little mention to Sena at all... and he dates Yozora!? and its all, maybe he liked her, maybe it was just because he couldnt say no, it was his high school crush? he said no to Senas proposal!? this shit right here, im angry :P
sooo angry im not gnna spell check this:P
I like my romance to be black and white and for my ship to canon:P

okei okei I have calmed down.. I just wish they ended our magical storys properly, you know? we went on a journy with them, and suddenly its just like BAM the end, sorry bye bye

but I guess Sena wins? and they have a happy life right? ne ne?
I dont wanna use my own imagination :( muh..
Apr 11, 2016 3:16 AM

Mar 2015
The question is: Does Sena win?

I've only watched the anime so I have no clue after that cliffhanger ending.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Apr 11, 2016 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
GaryMuffuginOak said:
The question is: Does Sena win?

I've only watched the anime so I have no clue after that cliffhanger ending.

Nope she doesn't. It's a troll ending anyway.
Apr 16, 2016 8:48 AM

Mar 2016
Takuan_Soho said:
Kirigaro92 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Aug 24, 2016 9:55 PM

Apr 2013
After reading some of volume 9 and the summaries of what happens afterwards, I deeply regret going further than NEXT's last episode.

My head hurts now. I almost don't want to read Oregairu's LN thanks to this.
SJ7izmAug 24, 2016 10:01 PM
Aug 28, 2016 12:27 AM

Sep 2014
What a pathetic ending lmao author should be ashamed of himself like wow XD I don't blame the people involved with the anime for not making a third season.
Oct 6, 2016 10:38 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, another series where I say fuck the shitty story to hell and go for fanfiction and doujins.
Oct 6, 2016 11:17 PM

Dec 2015
Well atleast i can take Sena to myself, thank you very much
Nov 24, 2016 9:34 AM
Nov 2016
From my point of understanding here, Kodaka still loves Sena up to the end but he only dated Yukimura so that she won't leave the club.
At the end it's still Sena's "WIN" since they both love each other as iirc, Kodaka told her to wait until the club ceases to exist. I bet Sena understood why Kodaka dated Yukimura for the sake of the club.
It's crystal clear that Kodaka only treats Yozora, Rika and Yukimura as friends.
Dec 7, 2016 2:54 PM

Nov 2015
SJ7izm said:
After reading some of volume 9 and the summaries of what happens afterwards, I deeply regret going further than NEXT's last episode.

My head hurts now. I almost don't want to read Oregairu's LN thanks to this.

Oregairu is my favorite series but it will end up as the same fate as Haganai did. It's going suck.
Mar 27, 2017 8:12 AM

Nov 2009
terrible ending. just terrible
May 1, 2017 2:45 AM
Aug 2015
what's with all these lame'o "open ended" LN nowadays. If you want to do romance/harem do it with a definite winner. Good'o Love Hina does things the perfect way. It's like authors are so afraid to offend their fanbase and just end their story loosely for the fanbase to do whatever they want, only to end up with shitty endings/plot twist.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Still Want Friends?

Aarronin - Apr 11, 2016

1 by aurora_yuuki »»
Nov 7, 2022 5:01 AM

» Difference between this and the manga

XqlucivE - Aug 20, 2020

3 by Rowd »»
May 19, 2022 11:40 PM

» Volume 10 of light novel in English?

DeamonLordZack - Jun 12, 2016

0 by DeamonLordZack »»
Jun 12, 2016 8:05 PM

» Hagani Novel from Vol.1 to Vol.10

Man4life - May 29, 2016

0 by Man4life »»
May 29, 2016 11:49 PM

» What chapter of the light novel should I read after the end of this series?

Renaultclio101 - Sep 15, 2015

6 by jonnyrobbie »»
Jan 8, 2016 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.