Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2017 4:01 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
This thread should be seen by anybody who wants a Haganai S3, since the only volumes left to cover are the last 3

NEXT's ending seems like a masterpiece compared to the ending of the whole series

Also, to make it worse, Hirasaka actually had been working on a different series while working on Haganai, which is probably why the last few volumes went to dogshit like they did. He just rushed everything right out the fuckin' door to work on a poor man's Eromanga-sensei.

Schade. Haganai deserved much better than what Hirasaka gave it.
ManabanMay 1, 2017 4:05 AM

Jul 21, 2017 12:22 AM
Jan 2016
Has someone a extensive summary of volume 11 pls? i finished the 10 volumes and i read the 15 volumes of the manga that recently just pass the anime they change the route i think that the manga its going to have a diferent final from the novel http://manga-zip.net/archives/172186.html here you have the raws of the manga guys
Sep 25, 2017 1:18 AM

Oct 2012
season 3 bet with a better endign?
Dec 17, 2017 10:40 PM

Sep 2016
asd_asdas said:
what's with all these lame'o "open ended" LN nowadays. If you want to do romance/harem do it with a definite winner. Good'o Love Hina does things the perfect way. It's like authors are so afraid to offend their fanbase and just end their story loosely for the fanbase to do whatever they want, only to end up with shitty endings/plot twist.
Big reason I prefer manga over LNs. Though I haven't read that many LNs I've been turned off of them for many reasons,

1) I lost interest in reading novels (not just LN, all types of Novels)
2) After reading spoiler threads before starting I've been disappointed at the endings... I'm the type who sees the ending as the most important part of any show or literature and so refrained from reading LNs...

Heck, Nisekoi and TWGOK had a proper ending, and even though a few fans didn't like it, at least it gave a proper closure and made you feel like it was worth reading 200+ chapters. If many LNs are like that I'd rather stick with manga... Still fairly inexperienced in the manga/LN world but that's my 5 yen on this...
Dec 19, 2017 4:20 AM
Jan 2011
So he dates Yukimura and Rika?And why would she care if he went to the club party? Harems seem to end bad for the most part. So basically dates two side chicks but makes excuses not to date the main girls?
Jun 9, 2020 10:34 AM

Sep 2019
So what I can take from this.
Kodaka dated Yukimura for about a year, then they had a party together as the club, some sort of reunion, and they broke up because Kodaka wanted to go.
He (Kodaka) dated Yukimura despite his promise to Sena about dating her after high school.
There is some butler/servant thing going on with Stella, Sena and Yozora.
Rika pulled a reverse "I Love Emilia".
Kobato is still not lewded. (YOU NEVER KNOW)
And in the very end they all sit together, eat hot pot, and no relationship is canonically ongoing at the turn of the final page.

Doujins it is then.

Joking aside, I do have my preference (Sena of course for reasons I will refrain from sharing). But I have no idea how to feel about this, considering this is the ending we're working towards within 11 volumes, might wanna pull effort elsewhere.
Aw well, at least it beats Masamune-kun's Revenge's ending.
Jun 12, 2020 12:24 AM

Oct 2010
Just finished NEXT and was wondering about the ending. Was there a girl he loved? All anime he was pushed around like a rag doll, why did he confess to rika though? Why did she refuse him? Why did he refuse yozora? Basically an open ending because the author was prob afraid of the shippers' backlash. The anime was ok, too bad the mc was the biggest idiot in existence at the point he can't be considered a man.
Jul 5, 2020 8:14 AM
Feb 2016
Currently starting vol 9...reading these spoilers, I don't want to continue..*sigh* I will drop this then..
Sep 1, 2021 1:36 PM
Jan 2021
one of the biggest WTF in light novels community
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Still Want Friends?

Aarronin - Apr 11, 2016

1 by aurora_yuuki »»
Nov 7, 2022 5:01 AM

» Difference between this and the manga

XqlucivE - Aug 20, 2020

3 by Rowd »»
May 19, 2022 11:40 PM

» Volume 10 of light novel in English?

DeamonLordZack - Jun 12, 2016

0 by DeamonLordZack »»
Jun 12, 2016 8:05 PM

» Hagani Novel from Vol.1 to Vol.10

Man4life - May 29, 2016

0 by Man4life »»
May 29, 2016 11:49 PM

» What chapter of the light novel should I read after the end of this series?

Renaultclio101 - Sep 15, 2015

6 by jonnyrobbie »»
Jan 8, 2016 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.