Forums
Poll: Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 8 Discussion

Jun 16, 2017 12:33 PM
Gunpla Builder

Hika-nee the MVP.

Jul 4, 2017 11:47 PM
ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍ
Nice to see Kaede & the others in the past. But man baby Renge was so cute :3
Also Kaede ended up getting the snooze stopper.

Sep 3, 2017 12:26 AM

Yet another Natsumi owning an episode of Non Non Biyori. Hahaha!

Ren-chon and Natsumi being partners and not working well, but at least they pretty get along they even played characters whatchamacallit. Idek what to call Ren-chon's woodwork. Jeez. If Ren-chon made it then I have no complaints. AND IT FUCKING WORKS LIKE A CHARM! GLORIOUS! HAHAHAHA.

Omfg. Natsumi and Komari as a child, and even Ren-chon as a baby. I'm not okaaaaay! It pretty much showed why I hate babies, but I love baby Ren-chon. Hahaha! Poor them not tasting their most-awaited delicious curry.

Forgodsake, Hotarun, I wish I can make plushie toys like you. Omfg. Those plushies she made are so cute. Omfg. She even made Natsumi, Ren-chon, Suguru, EVERYONE a plushie toy. I'M NOT OKAAAAY! I WANT ONE. ;-;

Komari-chan taking care of Shoukichi-san reminds me a lot of Toy Story. Ugh my heart.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Sep 7, 2017 11:25 AM
daky-kun said:
So they've been calling that blonde chick "Candy Store" even before she started working there? Now i wonder how did she get that nickname.

I just wonder how would my best friend react if he visited my house and discovered a whole lot of plushies that look like him.

She was called like that, because probably her parents were the owners of the Candy Store (even before she started working there)

Nov 16, 2018 11:30 AM

The dynamics in that classroom must change so drastically depending on which people are attending as students. That flashback really added to the overall feel and personality of the show.

Dec 14, 2018 5:56 AM

A really cute episode. Really cute seeing Komari and the others younger at school and Kaede and the others too. We got to know more about their past.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Jun 16, 1:44 PM

This episode is getting a nummy/5 which equals 5/5 for baby Ren-chon.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 16, 4:24 PM
Supreme Tsundere

By far one of the best SoL episodes ever, and one of the best if not the best of the series.
Not only we had Renge at her best, but the other half being about Komari, and I loled through that whole situation, she still cant see the crazy passion Hotaru has for her, too funny.

Really amazing the huge ammount of highlights this episode had.
Also that was the first time Renge was able to walk, yet no one giving a shit...

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]