Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 24, 2015 5:38 AM

Aug 2015
DBS i didnt have much expectations, but OMG its terrible. dropped after 3 episodes.
Anyway i only looked forward to Gangsta . Its already a masterpiece.
Aug 24, 2015 8:13 AM

Aug 2011
I dropped Classroom Crisis, what a piece of boring shit. I only liked Angelina because of Ayame from Gintama.
Aug 24, 2015 8:14 AM

Nov 2012
prisma illya
i didn't expect much since the first half of 2wei was already pretty meh, but they managed to make it even worse.
Aug 24, 2015 8:19 AM

Oct 2012
robis798 said:
I wasn't dumb enough to pick up something like Chaos Dragon.
I was not let down by Chaos Dragon, I expected it to be awful and it met that expectation and then some.
Aug 24, 2015 6:08 PM

Mar 2013
hoopla123 said:
Objurgo said:

Pretty sure magical girl Illya is the savior of this season

Shits gonna get real very soon in Illya.

Best OP of the season too.

Yes best OP of this season. Fit so well with the Anime. Classroom Crisis is my let down and overlord.
Aug 24, 2015 6:10 PM

Feb 2010
none so far ask me when the seasons over
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 24, 2015 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
phantom346 said:
Aquarion Logos - A terrible sequel to an awesome mecha.
Bikini Warriors - Misleading Title + Way too short
God Eater - Ugly animation
DBS - TOEI fucked up................again
Kuusen Madoushi - Bad

and that's about it for me!

I agree with all the anime on this list.
Aug 24, 2015 6:41 PM

Nov 2014
Mostly everything, pretty much everything. Yeah.. this season was shit..

Aug 24, 2015 7:11 PM

Sep 2010
Tylaen said:
Probably either Charlotte Or Overlord. I'm not sure yet.

I hear ya on Overlord it had a great start now it just feels like a generic adventure anime.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 24, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2013
phantom346 said:
Aquarion Logos - A terrible sequel to an awesome mecha.
Bikini Warriors - Misleading Title + Way too short
God Eater - Ugly animation
DBS - TOEI fucked up................again
Kuusen Madoushi - Bad

and that's about it for me!
Logos is very similar to evolve and really God Eater ugly animation? Dude just be glad its not as bad as DBS.
Aug 24, 2015 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
Glad I'm someone who is generally easily entertained.

Only let downs I have is that Prison School and To Love Ru Darkness are censored so I have to wait til for the blu-rays. MonMusume is too but it's in a way it's passable.
Aug 24, 2015 9:12 PM

Feb 2010
Paul said:
Glad I'm someone who is generally easily entertained.

To Love Ru Darkness are censored so I have to wait til for the blu-rays. MonMusume is too but it's in a way it's passable.

^
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 24, 2015 9:13 PM

Feb 2015
So far, none. But that may be because I haven't picked many up and set very low expectations.
Aug 24, 2015 9:19 PM

Jan 2015
Gatchaman Crowds Insight

It didn't need a second season, and it didn't need two new main characters that are just horrible, for a lack of a better word.
This ship is canon and no one can convince me otherwise.
Aug 24, 2015 10:00 PM

Oct 2013
To be honest, its been a while since I've felt like this ,but I'm actually enjoying most of the stuff I chose to watch this season with very few let downs.

Of course That could all change when I finally finish them all.
Aug 24, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
I remember all the hype for god eater. Now hardly anyone talks about it.
Aug 24, 2015 10:30 PM

Mar 2015
Necromia said:
I remember all the hype for god eater. Now hardly anyone talks about it.
this let down not as glorious as ninja slayer thou. most glorious let down ever i see. even sailor moon crystal is not this gold.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 24, 2015 11:04 PM

Sep 2014
Kruzy said:
Charlotte, God Eater and Gakkou Gurashi.

Melodrama, lack luster action and another moe slice of life show.

Overall it's again a "Oh wow, this season looks good" until you actually start it and see that most of it is crap just like the season before it.

???

did you even watch gakkou gurashi? it's a bit more than that.
Aug 24, 2015 11:35 PM

Nov 2013
DB super. I thought it will be great to see the childhood legend again in a new way but thanks to toei it didn't happen...
Aug 24, 2015 11:39 PM

Dec 2013
Feaor said:
robis798 said:
I wasn't dumb enough to pick up something like Chaos Dragon.
I was not let down by Chaos Dragon, I expected it to be awful and it met that expectation and then some.
Well then...
Aug 25, 2015 12:28 AM

Nov 2009
AnimeFreak-San said:
Kruzy said:

Overall it's again a "Oh wow, this season looks good" until you actually start it and see that most of it is crap just like the season before it.

???

But it's just that. A moe slice of life zombie apocalypse.
Well, actually, it's a lot more realistic than the part in other zombie apocalypses where, as soon as things calm down, the characters start fighting each other and let the zombies in.
Aug 25, 2015 1:05 AM

Apr 2010
Chaos Dragon. Just cant understand how many good people could create something that bad... This anime is one of the worst which i saw.. even characters design is...ew... ew in so many levels... : c
Aug 25, 2015 1:10 AM

Jul 2015
God Eater.Chaos Dragon
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Aug 25, 2015 1:18 AM

Jan 2015
Kurayami Santa / KUUSEN MADOUSHI and Gakkou Gurashi..... garbage....just ugly & boring to my sky blue eyes
Aug 25, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2015
Setsuei said:
To be honest, its been a while since I've felt like this ,but I'm actually enjoying most of the stuff I chose to watch this season with very few let downs.

Of course That could all change when I finally finish them all.

Glad some are enjoying the season
Drop an anime recommendation on my page or inbox.
Aug 25, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2015
Haise-San said:
DB super. I thought it will be great to see the childhood legend again in a new way but thanks to toei it didn't happen...

Whats the story behind DB Super and how it turned out this way? Like seriously wtf happened
Aug 25, 2015 2:25 PM

May 2013
God Eater. Sorry ufotable but besides the awesome animation, the story and characters are dull.

Charlotte but I'm still waiting what will Maeda do.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 25, 2015 2:27 PM

Dec 2014
There are some good things this season. But worst has to be Chaos Dragon. The plot is everywhere and MC's power is absurd. Food Wars still reigns supreme over everything this season tbh.
Aug 25, 2015 2:29 PM

Jun 2014
God eater because of delays.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Aug 25, 2015 2:31 PM

Mar 2015
God Eater, Chaos Dragon and Classroom Crisis have bummed me out.

Ore Monogatari, Gate and Red Haired Snow White are keeping the season alive and well for me!
The sword that takes life gives life
Aug 25, 2015 2:32 PM

Aug 2015
Charlotte: Key at their 'finest' and hey, they remodeled the '3 episode rule' into the '6 episode rule'. Basically zero plot progression until the halfway point. Yeah

Overlord & Gate: Otaku pandering and appalling exposition.
Aug 25, 2015 2:34 PM

Jul 2015
Digital_Fuzion said:
There are some good things this season. But worst has to be Chaos Dragon. The plot is everywhere and MC's power is absurd. Food Wars still reigns supreme over everything this season tbh.

I considered checking out Chaos Dragon at the start but everything about it just struck me as generic.
Aug 25, 2015 3:15 PM

Dec 2014
CrimsonGiant said:
Digital_Fuzion said:

I considered checking out Chaos Dragon at the start but everything about it just struck me as generic.

Don't bother continuing if you haven't yet. Really isn't worth it. It can't even nail the generic plot, since it's so bad.
Aug 25, 2015 3:16 PM
Aug 2015
no since i never expect anything to be good this season.
Aug 25, 2015 3:22 PM

Aug 2015
Ranpo is pretty good(In todays anime standards that is) especially Ep 5
Aug 25, 2015 3:22 PM

Aug 2014
Worst Anime this season for me would be...

Chaos Dragon - Retarded MC who thinks he can save everyone with his stupid mindset. Ends up harming almost everyone.
Gakkou Gurashi - It wasn't quite I expected. And also I couldn't make do with Yuki being so annoying in a zombie apocalypse situation.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 25, 2015 3:28 PM

Mar 2014
None. The stuff I thought would suck have sucked and the anime I thought would be good have been good.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Aug 25, 2015 3:34 PM

Jul 2014
I thought Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Gate would be much better. I really don't see much likeable stuff about these animes. They're not the absolute worst, but I wouldn't consider them good.
Aug 25, 2015 3:47 PM

Jul 2013
Prisma Illya so far, s1 had very nice action and s2 was pretty good, but this one is just... meh.
I hope it gets better as people are saying.
Aug 25, 2015 3:53 PM

Sep 2014
Charolette- very inconsistent, terrible comedy, bad pacing. Feels very rushed which is ironic because they specifically said that wouldnt happen. Shame because i love mostly everything key does. It might suddenly get better but it would be very hard to do so at this point without cutting corners and making it seem more rushed and inconsistent then it already is. They just had to do the power of the week SOL and other bs for over half of the anime
davinci12Aug 25, 2015 4:01 PM
Aug 25, 2015 3:58 PM

Nov 2008
Gakkou Gurashi wasn't that good, the only disappointment from Manga Time Kirara so far and Yuki sucks as a character in regards to it's setting. I think studios should stick with lighterhearted series with maybe a drama filled series every now and then from them.

Classroom Crisis is crap

Aug 25, 2015 5:00 PM

Feb 2015
Aoharu x Kikanjuu, God Eater, and Overlord
Aug 25, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2014
Shokugeki no Souma

It's getting kind of boring. I'm getting tired of seeing cooking competitions.
Aug 25, 2015 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
AnimeFreak-San said:
Kruzy said:

???

Yes, a show that tries to be all dramatic and shit by adding a zombie apocalypse as setting but ends up being a simple moe slice of life show because it's doing so little with what it has.
Aug 25, 2015 6:09 PM

Sep 2012
God Eater: The PV had me hyped. I watched part of the first episode and it just felt so dull and uninspired. I was going to try it again at some point but from the consensus here seems like it's not worth it.

Ore Monogatari!!: Not from this season but I enjoyed the first few episodes. The comedy and romance started to wear thin. Yamato is still super cute tho, so I'm not going to drop it.
Aug 25, 2015 6:33 PM

Feb 2015
CrimsonGiant said:
Haise-San said:

Whats the story behind DB Super and how it turned out this way? Like seriously wtf happened
People didn't know it was re telling Battle of Gods ,Resurrection of F, and a completely new arc.
The retelling plan to expand on the movie because the movie was too fast paced.People complain that it will drag out even though the series was going to be 100 episodes long to begin with or some thing of the sort.
The next problem people have is that the character interactions are poor, no good dialogue but there are some funny stupid things some say.People also complained about Vegeta though it feels like they have no idea of the context.

The biggest problem is animation particularly in episode 5 considered to be so bad only Naruto can compete with it from Kyuubi vs Pain.The animation isn't the problem more so the art.The fights are mostly the same Ora Ora Ora stuff like DBZ.
An island from a dream within a dream? I could never pass up a great adventure like this!
Aug 25, 2015 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
not sure
but prison school saved this season :}
Aug 25, 2015 6:48 PM

May 2014
Not really, everything that sucked was a no brainer and everything else was as good I not much better than expected.
Aug 26, 2015 1:35 AM

Nov 2009
CrimsonGiant said:
Digital_Fuzion said:

It doesn't seem that generic to me, but it somehow isn't good.
Aug 26, 2015 7:00 AM

Apr 2015
I like god eater, but the fhekin delays are killing me
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - 7 hours ago

20 by MeguSae38 »»
53 seconds ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - 12 hours ago

19 by Otakupervert890 »»
1 minute ago

» What animes/manga where you suprised where made by the same creator?

Lol1268 - 11 hours ago

19 by Ravex1 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 3 hours ago

11 by MeguSae38 »»
2 minutes ago

» Is this the most well-animated, fluidest fighting sequence in anime history?

SgtBateMan - 6 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.