Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 2:14 AM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Imo, Hinaki is such a good yet extremely underrated character. and this episode just proves that. 11/10.

I didn't even care about Luminas' debut.
Aug 24, 2015 4:40 AM
Mar 2014
Yeah, it was really well written. I didn't like Hinaki at first, but recent episodes have had me reconsidering that.
Sep 8, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2008
@vodall same. I never /disliked/ Hinaki but I just thought she was really boring and kind of superfluous. Also, it always annoyed me that Yuu was not the third girl in the group. I still don't know why the show couldn't have kept her as a main character tbh.

Kind of bummed the show literally skipped over any Aikatsu8 concerts/shenanigans. STAR ANIS episodes in S1 and Aikatsu8 episodes in S2 were fun, and it was cool to see songs performed in bigger groups.

I am excited to see more new units being formed, though. I really didn't care for the new song this week haha.
Nov 1, 2015 9:36 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I didn't like how Luminas made their debut. Would have been better if they held a press conference seeing as how the three are already big idols.

Hinaki here was very underrated. While I prefer Ran in the fashion sense, her idol career has been quite interesting. It would have been nice if she paired up with Juri and another girl

Nov 8, 2015 4:38 AM

Apr 2011
Did they just skipped Aikatsu8? Really? Da heck!?
May 22, 2018 7:24 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was amazing! I really liked this focus on Hinaki after her not getting chosen unlike her two friends Akari and Sumire, her drop in morale could't have been fixed better than with Kayoko's appreciation towards her, I would be lying if I said that seeing how she sees Hinaki as her muse didnt make me tear up.
Sep 17, 2021 2:13 AM

Feb 2020
Great Hinaki focused episode. She's a very underrated character.

Oct 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Dec 2012
I'll say, this was fantastic follow up to Aikatsu8. I haven't been that invested into Hinaki, but I really adored this focus on her. She basically developed the way I imagined Akari would have if she hadn't been chosen for Aikatsu8. I near teared up when Kayoko called Hinaki her muse. The highest honor a creator can offer to express her inspiration.

So now it's time for Muse Music Star--wrong anime-- time for Luminas to shine! Their debut performance was so pleasantly soothing - very fitting for Hinaki in particular.

On another note, Aikatsu has me constantly stopping to look up these fairy tales (never heard of Bremen until today).
Feb 12, 7:56 AM

May 2019
Good Hinaki focused episode. Looks like I need to watch Aikatsu8 Music Awards. Luckily I watch the aphorism to find out. Luminas is a pretty good name.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.