Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like this episode/
Aug 23, 2015 12:27 AM

Apr 2015
Hands down best episode. The first part just makes me question how Airi's parents knows about the jewelpet leaving with her and how she know exactly which jewelpet is leaving with because all the colour of the jewelpod is the same colour as the jewelpet. There must be something big about her parents. I kept forgetting that Airi has a mum because the show just kept talking abut her dad. We also get to see Airi and her jewelpet sleeping. Finally because all season showed us that.
Second part was the best and it also comes with lots of question. I'm not sure how, when and where this happen but the main ruby is in a room that I never seen before(I think). I thought it was the season 7 ruby as she has a new jewelpod she gotten in the first part but it turns out that, that ruby is a season 8 one? As we see her running out at the end while all her counter parts already met their human partner. For shadowing season 8? This part, we also saw all the cameos of the previous main protagonist and their 7 rubys. So what is this? Parallel worlds? All canon? Man I want to see this continue. Just seeing all the protagonist makes it the best episode.

Next episode is about luna again I think which I'm looking forword to.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.