Forum Settings
Forums

What would happen if Donald Trump becomes president?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 27, 2016 1:52 AM

Apr 2016
I hope he will lose, he is a real woman hater, I don't want that such dickhead rule the country
Oct 27, 2016 1:54 AM

Sep 2009
He's gonna piss off all of the foreign executives and make America look stupid(er).

ModeratelyHuman said:
Its not like my faith in humanity can go any lower.

But there's never a rock bottom for faith in humanity.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 28, 2016 8:21 AM

Jun 2009
Aka_Saber said:
I predict WW3 would be more likely under a Clinton presidency. She basically wants to go to war with Russia. People call Trump crazy with nukes just for saying he doesn't want to take them off the table. He's not saying he wants to use them, but they sure do make a hell of a deterrent. However he talks peace at least. Hillary is by far more likely to get us attacked. In fact, Putin has actually gone on the record stating that "If Hillary Clinton Wins, It's WAR!". As for people saying Trump would go to war with ISIS, North Korea, and China all at once. Bullshit. ISIS is already a major issue, that's one thing. But provide evidence to back up the North Korea and China claim.

I agree with this completely.
People are crazy, they blindly believe that Trump is the worst to ever happen and don't even stop to use some common sense and think about what Hillary says and does. She succesfully fooled you, the media did so too, good job and good luck.
Oct 28, 2016 10:03 PM
Feb 2014
Cultural Marxist Globalists, CTR, SJWs, and Redditors will shit their pants.

Especially the ones on MAL, I will call them all out when he wins. It will be absolutely glorious.
Oct 28, 2016 10:29 PM

Nov 2011
riots, riots, everywhere.

several blm activists would take it to the streets and protests, claiming that there was fraud and blaming the Russian (and possibly Chinese government) from altering the results. cars will be turned over. stores will be broken into and robbed. mass chaos,
particularly in areas where the activists have a stronger presence. the left-wing media will downplay the riots. somehow, somewhere, someone will start a rumor of a possible impeachment. that rumor gets analyzed, turned over, and talked by the media, every day for a few days. reports emerge of people wearing Trump hats or Trump shirts getting mobbed...in some cases lynched. right-wing media urges supporters to refrain from showing their support for Trump on the streets to avoid being targeted.
a new veritas video surfaces.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 28, 2016 11:12 PM
Feb 2014
DreamingBeats said:

several blm activists would take it to the streets and protests, claiming that there was fraud and blaming the Russian (and possibly Chinese government) from altering the results. cars will be turned over. stores will be broken into and robbed. mass chaos,
particularly in areas where the activists have a stronger presence. the left-wing media will downplay the riots. somehow, somewhere, someone will start a rumor of a possible impeachment. that rumor gets analyzed, turned over, and talked by the media, every day for a few days. reports emerge of people wearing Trump hats or Trump shirts getting mobbed...in some cases lynched. right-wing media urges supporters to refrain from showing their support for Trump on the streets to avoid being targeted.

Clinton lost the Black Vote: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/erica-garner-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/
Oct 28, 2016 11:16 PM
Mar 2011
DeplorableNico said:
Cultural Marxist Globalists, CTR, SJWs, and Redditors will shit their pants.

Especially the ones on MAL, I will call them all out when he wins. It will be absolutely glorious.

way to spout buzz words nico thats all people like you do

side note is any true left winger voted for hilary d fail ot call tive votes fpr trumphem left wing any more

and if any person who claims ot be a fiscal convstive vote s for trump there bullshiters to
DateYutakaOct 28, 2016 11:21 PM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 29, 2016 8:01 AM

Nov 2011

private emails illegally hacked by WikiLeaks. The Clinton campaign has not commented or verified the authenticity of the emails.

CNN being CNN...
>says wikileaks is illegal
>says emails were 'private'
>strongly implies the emails could be fake
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Oct 29, 2016 8:09 AM

Sep 2009
Niqqas just gonna make fun of the US for having a dumbass prez.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 29, 2016 9:43 AM

Mar 2012
DeplorableNico said:
Cultural Marxist Globalists
mfw when the far left has been anti-globalization for decades
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 29, 2016 10:17 AM
Feb 2014
Josh said:
DeplorableNico said:
Cultural Marxist Globalists
mfw when the far left has been anti-globalization for decades

When Brexit happened, London was filled with people protesting it fighting for the EU.

Expect similar here.
Nov 10, 2016 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
sadly, i was right. riots. cars burned, people getting assaulted for supporting Trump.
the media downplaying this as a simple "protest against injustice"
incidents of people getting beaten being completely ignored by the media, as expected
the only thing left is a new Veritas video.

DreamingBeats said:

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - 11 hours ago

7 by tsukareru »»
25 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

12 by tsukareru »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - 6 hours ago

6 by deg »»
30 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 9 hours ago

13 by tsukareru »»
32 minutes ago

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

19 by tsukareru »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.