Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 21, 2015 6:27 AM

If so, what episodes and time does it happen? I wanna see girls melt. Thanks.
Shoot first, think never.

Sep 3, 2015 1:41 PM

Yes there is :) but it is not a pleasant scene to be honest... without those scenes this anime would have been much better in my opinion...

Nov 4, 2015 6:40 AM

bolaykim said:
Yes there is :) but it is not a pleasant scene to be honest... without those scenes this anime would have been much better in my opinion...

Seconded

Jan 12, 2016 6:45 PM

Oh come on guys. Just tell me the episodes.

Jun 26, 2016 4:08 AM

Open-Dice said:

You monster :(

bolaykim said:

Aye indeed, this is not a serious show and should not have included stuff like this. Should have gone with pure action and comedy stuff as right now it's a weird mix of comedy and serious stuff whitch is quite odd (similar to Akame ga Kill)

Jun 30, 2016 5:42 PM

PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
Open-Dice said:

You monster :(

bolaykim said:

Aye indeed, this is not a serious show and should not have included stuff like this. Should have gone with pure action and comedy stuff as right now it's a weird mix of comedy and serious stuff whitch is quite odd (similar to Akame ga Kill)

Episode number... please...

Jul 12, 2016 9:12 AM

Ep 9 or 10 has a melting scene

EDIT: Also episode 12
Modified by joe_g7, Jul 12, 2016 9:38 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Nov 24, 2016 2:11 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Open-Dice said:

The manga is full of them, there is no censor there, everytime they are ejected you get to see it fully... if I had not read Elfen Lied before I would probably be disgusted from these, since the mangaka was always great at making these kind of scenes (where the skin melts and you see the bones, Elfen Lied manga conclusion and heavy on this).