Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 15, 2015 3:57 PM

Aug 2013
Maura.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 15, 2015 10:13 PM

Apr 2012
Nashetania has been the weirdest one so far
Aug 15, 2015 10:43 PM

Sep 2013
She looks likes she could be the fake one. It's just a gut feeling I have.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Aug 15, 2015 11:36 PM

Feb 2012
Nashetania. Idk, she looks so suspicious. And Goldof's suspicious as well.

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 15, 2015 11:39 PM

Apr 2014
Nashetaniya acting too innocent and acting werid over the time she most first suspicious now if you want to pull plot twist first friend condition so it's her.
Aug 16, 2015 12:01 AM

Sep 2013
Nashetania for me.
It's weird how she said she was used to sleeping outside but was so fascinated by the human world.
And in this episode it seemed like she was purposefully leading Goldov away from the temple so Hans could kill Adlet.
She also seemed to be testing Goldov to see how far he would go for her.

Though I'm really not sure about the whole "killing-the fiends" business. She was seemingly able to kill her "people" (the fiends) without any mercy.
And she had plenty of chances to kill Adlet but didn't.

So really I got no evidence, but well it'd probably be the most interesting if it was her.
Aug 16, 2015 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
Nicromatic said:

And in this episode it seemed like she was purposefully leading Goldov away from the temple so Hans could kill Adlet.

Err this one doesn"t make sense at all. Did you think about what would happen if she left Goldof return to the temple right now ?
If she indeed heard something (which in itself is far from being sure since even goldof wasn't sure he heard something, and goldof would be logically far more reactive to the sound of a battlefield than a princess) then saying she didn't hear anything just saved Adlet's ass. Not saying she isn't suspicious but that move was clearly in favor of Adlet, no matter how you think about it.
Aug 16, 2015 2:18 AM

Jul 2014
From this episode, I'm most suspicious of Nachetanya, given that she is desperate to prove Adlet innocent and wants Goldov to follow along with her unconditionally (trying to exploit his trust in her for her own ends maybe?). Also, she seems determined to prove Hans as the Seventh, which to her would probably be very easy as he does seem suspicious however you look at it (although many think he isn't the Seventh because he's TOO suspicious and hence too obvious).

On the whole, Nachetanya has acted the most suspicious, but there's plenty of suspicion to be had to all of them for a whole variety of reasons (e.g. Adlet, for the reasons laid out in the previous couple of episodes). Chamot seems suspicious as an unknown, unpredictable quantity in the group who seems to do whatever she wants and seems all too eager to torture people and kill them. Then again, she surely could have killed them all whenever she wanted if she was the Seventh, given how strong she is supposed to be.

As for the others, I'm not 100% sure about whether I trust Maura and Goldov or not, and Flamie seems like the only one who is safe to rule out at this point. Of course, I could be hopelessly and hilariously wrong.
Aug 16, 2015 5:27 AM

Mar 2015
NoongaJuice said:
State who and your reasons for believing so, if you want.

I actually voted for "I have no idea what's going on" because it seems most amusing answer to give, otherwise I suspect Nashetania (she is plainly suspicious this episode), Moira (generally main source of information that may or may not be true yet no one can confirm) and Adlet (whose involved is weird from the start despite the fact that we seen his motives)
Aug 16, 2015 6:08 AM

Sep 2014
I still think its nashetanya. Since she is the only character we have from the start but still no real background. And she acts weird.

I voted for all of them are fakes, because its fun to think they where all tricked and the real ones are just chilling somewhere else because why rush, plenty of time left XD
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 16, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
I also vote for Nashetanya, she is acting oddly since episode 5.
Aug 17, 2015 12:50 AM
Jan 2014
Chamo insisted on going off by herself. Maura approved.

Chamo is the only one in the upcoming events that has had time to prepare something by herself. And it was allowed by Maura.

I guess Hans had some alone time as well in the temple area so if something fishy happens there, it could have been something he did. But I say Hans hasn't done anything.

Chamo + Maura/Mora/Moura for the fakes.
CJKDRAug 17, 2015 7:17 AM
Aug 17, 2015 6:24 PM
Sep 2013
For the time being all I can say for certain is Adlet is 100% not the fake as he has already proved his innocance back in episode 4.

Hans would be too obvious so I'm ruling him out same goes to Fremy.

Personally I would say Chamo is the most likely to be the fake.
Aug 18, 2015 4:19 AM

Apr 2013
Well the only ones that for sure aren't the seventh are Adlet Fremie and Hans (he looks too suspicious for him to the 7th so it's not jim for me) The most suspicious ones are Nachetanya and Mora. Nache for everything started above. As for Mora well she plays the leader and tries to lead everyone on a certain path so I'll go for Mora cause she the most suspicious one for now.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 18, 2015 6:15 AM

Sep 2013
Zefyris said:

Err this one doesn"t make sense at all. Did you think about what would happen if she left Goldof return to the temple right now ? ... move was clearly in favor of Adlet, no matter how you think about it.

For the Seventh, leaving Adlet and Hans to fight is more favourable.
Leaving aside whether she actually heard the battle or not (because obviously we don't know) and ignoring whether Nashetania actually is the seventh.
Let's split up the scenarios:

1. Hans vs Adlet only
- Adlet dies (fine for seventh, but re-raises suspicions about everyone else and increases risk of getting caught)
++ Hans dies (good for seventh, Adlet becomes more suspicious)
+ Both die (see Adlet dies, but 2 less enemies is still good)
+ Adlet escapes (good for seventh as their win-con is the revival of the demon king, which I assume can be achieved by stalling and as long as Adlet is on the run, the seventh won't likely be suspected).

2. Nashetania and Goldov join the fray
In a 3vs1 situation, Adlet is pretty much guaranteed to lose. He's either going to die or get tortured to death. But as mentioned above, this is not ideal for the seventh.

So what I'm trying to get at is;
Killing off your scapegoat (as the seventh) is a horrible idea when you can win by stalling for time.
As such, the seventh helping out Adlet should be perfectly fine.

Btw, I'm assuming the guys who die aren't the seventh.
I guess I should've said "so Hans could fight Adlet".
Aug 18, 2015 6:47 AM

Jul 2014
Nicromatic said:

So what I'm trying to get at is;
Killing off your scapegoat (as the seventh) is a horrible idea when you can win by stalling for time.
As such, the seventh helping out Adlet should be perfectly fine.

Btw, I'm assuming the guys who die aren't the seventh.
I guess I should've said "so Hans could fight Adlet".

Adlet isn't a scapegoat, he did the barrier release ritual. Unless the plan was to have the brave who stayed behind to activate the barrier starve to death, the braves who went through the fort should all know the ritual to drop the barrier, and assuming the 7th brave knows the activation ritual they'd know the deactivation as well.

All they have to do is have everyone try to drop the barrier and everything is solved. Assuming Nashetania's little fake temper tantrum to destroy the objects on the pedestals didn't mess something up. In which case you then know who you need to kill to drop the barrier, assuming murder still works when the deactivation ritual doesn't.

The barrier is such a silly plot device to start with and then to have it only deactivate by the person that activated it makes it even more silly. Oh well.
Aug 18, 2015 7:19 AM

Apr 2015
Sokah said:

All they have to do is have everyone try to drop the barrier and everything is solved. .

1. No one knows the password.
2. Lying Is fun.

Aug 18, 2015 7:32 AM

Aug 2015
Voted for Nashetaniya, but I think Adlet might be the fake.

Nashetaniya for obvious reasons, especially after the last episode and Adlet seems way too perfect to actually not be involved in some way. He might not know it though. And that red hair can't be a coincidence rite??? It'd be great if it was one of them. As long as it's not Chapo or Goldof I'm happy.
Aug 18, 2015 7:46 AM

Sep 2013
goldov not accepting his princess'swish and when he swung at adlet in the earlier episodes, he broke a part of the castles wall.
Aug 18, 2015 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
bunny girl is def in the best position and is doing the best thing possible to make everyone kill each other instead of putting all the blame on one person
Aug 18, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2015
from this episode i only knew that Adlet is going to temple and having clash with Hans...

Chamo still unpredictable with her actions

the rest four is searching for nothing...

I have no idea what's going on here...
Hope for Hans to kill Adlet and they will regret to kill him cos that Adlet is legit Flower
Well Duh...

Aug 18, 2015 2:37 PM

Jul 2014
Tylaen said:
Sokah said:

All they have to do is have everyone try to drop the barrier and everything is solved. .

1. No one knows the password.
2. Lying Is fun.

1. The show never mentions a password.
2. You'd know since you just did it.

Facepalm a little harder next time, maybe it'll knock some sense into yourself.
Aug 18, 2015 2:52 PM

Apr 2015
Sokah said:

1. If saying random words worked, they wouldn't be saying stuff like "Barrier release.", etc. Refer to episode 4.
2. Right back at you.

Knocking yourself out would be a better course of action. Maybe it'll make you think clearer.
Aug 18, 2015 3:59 PM

Jul 2014
Tylaen said:
Sokah said:

1. If saying random words worked, they wouldn't be saying stuff like "Barrier release.", etc. Refer to episode 4.
2. Right back at you.

Knocking yourself out would be a better course of action. Maybe it'll make you think clearer.

You don't even understand that you just said there isn't a password and agreed with me, do you?
Aug 18, 2015 4:01 PM

Apr 2015
Sokah said:
You don't even understand that you just said there isn't a password and agreed with me, do you?

I only understand that you're reading something that is not there.
Aug 18, 2015 4:17 PM

Apr 2013
What Tylaen meant by "no one knows the password" is just "no one knows the way to deactivate the barrier".
If they knew, that would be easy. It has already been said before that no one knows, and that it's not written in the temple either (beginning of episode 5, Mora).
You don't even know that and you call the show, and the characters stupid ...
The activation is a combination of 3 factor, a password, and 2 getrure to make at the same time. If the process to stop the barrier is of the same kind, then the possibility are night infinite. They already tried the most logical stuff the could think about (Goldof, Adlet, NAshetania, and Mora (of screen for the last one) did.)
Want them to spend the last two years inside trying any combination of words and moves they can think off hoping for one to work? geez...

BTW Mora never said that the barrier cannot be deactivated by someone else than the one who activated it. You misunderstood that too.
ZefyrisAug 18, 2015 4:21 PM
Aug 19, 2015 3:06 AM

Apr 2014
Zefyris said:
What Tylaen meant by "no one knows the password" is just "no one knows the way to deactivate the barrier".
If they knew, that would be easy. It has already been said before that no one knows, and that it's not written in the temple either (beginning of episode 5, Mora).
You don't even know that and you call the show, and the characters stupid ...
The activation is a combination of 3 factor, a password, and 2 getrure to make at the same time. If the process to stop the barrier is of the same kind, then the possibility are night infinite. They already tried the most logical stuff the could think about (Goldof, Adlet, NAshetania, and Mora (of screen for the last one) did.)
Want them to spend the last two years inside trying any combination of words and moves they can think off hoping for one to work? geez...

BTW Mora never said that the barrier cannot be deactivated by someone else than the one who activated it. You misunderstood that too.

True. Mora never said that. She left that open because she did not know about that, or because she is hiding something. That's why I am suspecting Mora and, of course, Nashetania, because she is being very suspicious throughout.
Aug 19, 2015 10:43 AM

Feb 2008
Adlet feels justified in backing up and protecting Fremy, so I don't think it's either one of them. Personally, I think it's Nashetaniya. She seems a little too obsessed with Adlet (and I get that maybe she believes she's the only one "defending" him), but there's just something weird. Everyone else believes it's Adlet, but her, and she's the only one who could have a connection to an eighth through the kingdom or something. Not to mention her leading Goldov away from the temple despite the sounds of Hans and Adlet fighting.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Aug 19, 2015 12:21 PM

Aug 2015
Machiavellism said:
Adlet feels justified in backing up and protecting Fremy, so I don't think it's either one of them. Personally, I think it's Nashetaniya. She seems a little too obsessed with Adlet (and I get that maybe she believes she's the only one "defending" him), but there's just something weird. Everyone else believes it's Adlet, but her, and she's the only one who could have a connection to an eighth through the kingdom or something. Not to mention her leading Goldov away from the temple despite the sounds of Hans and Adlet fighting.

I think Adlet might be the seventh/eight and that would explain why she's so obsessed with him. (or she just likes him but that sounds dumb especially if she's working for a demon lord)
Aug 20, 2015 2:37 PM

Feb 2013
Multiple threads merged.

Please see the edit to the OP.
Aug 21, 2015 2:35 AM

Apr 2013
ehhh I haven't read everything that is been said.

First of all: Fremy, Adlet, Nashetania, and Goldof are all in the clear from having activated the barrier.

Fremy, Nash, and Gol have a 3 way alibi unless all of them are together on it, one would speak out if one of them had magically disappeared and gone to the temple.

Adlet is our main boy, I'm just gonna assume it's not him + we saw things from his POV so...

Hans, Mora, Chamo, and unknown are left as possibilities to have activated the barrier.

I think Hans draws too much attention and speaks out too much for a fake, he seems to be the one trying to understand things the most in his own way (this doesn't clear him ofc).

Mora and Chamo....I find it weird that Mora hasn't mentioned her mentor the sun priestess and well it has been thrown around MULTIPLE TIMES that the sun priestess went missing and that might be info towards Mora being suspicious. Also she would have the knowledge if it exist to activate the barrier from outside or make everything about how the barrier is activated. She could have blackmailed the guards at the the fortress to lie, their lives if they mislead the other Heroes; she was the first at the fortress...in fact she was first at everything and why wasn't she waiting in the temple but hiding instead and the others (our original 4) came from quite a distance when they first saw the flying monsters and yet she was still late to arrive.

And Chamo is just a kid, I imagine she is not the hardest thing to manipulate.

I miss voted and voted for Chamo but my real vote is on Mora at least as to the one holding the barrier up.

I think Natashia is weird. Dizzy spells inside the barrier? Randomly destroying stuff in the temple? Acting innocent. But I don't she could have activated the barrier, she might still be corrupt but I don't think she did the barrier.
starmaker032Aug 21, 2015 2:40 AM
Aug 21, 2015 3:14 PM

Jan 2008
I think it's Nashetania. Why? Because her power allows her to move swords, so she could have sent a sword in the building to activate the trap. I can't see how anyone else could have done it. Aldet, Hans that the big guy don't have super powers like the saints.

1. It can't be Adlet, cause we saw him be innocent.
2. Fremmy would be too obvious, plus she did have countless chances to kill Adlet.
3. I don't think it's Hans because while nuts, he hasn't actually lied once.
4. Goldof would not betray the princess, and they can't both be fake.
5. Mora is very unlikely since she's known as a Saint and is the one with the key. She could have entered anytime.
6. It can't be Chamo since if it is, they're screwed.
DmonHiroAug 21, 2015 3:18 PM
Aug 21, 2015 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
Lol @ everyone who was complaining that the mods r dead.

DmonHiro said:
I think it's Nashetania. Why? Because her power allows her to move swords, so she could have sent a sword in the building to activate the trap.

I'm pretty sure this has already been addressed already, but Nashetania can only control the blades she produces, not just any random sword.

DmonHiro said:
I can't see how anyone else could have done it. Aldet, Hans that the big guy don't have super powers like the saints.

That's OK. No one else has much of a clue anyway, and it will be revealed in the end, so stick around :)
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 21, 2015 7:57 PM
Oct 2012
CaptainKatsuura said:
I'm going with Nash... never trust a cute bunny princess (trust me, it's one of the rules of anime).

Particularly when she was so quick to team up with a member in such a way to gain his trust....
Aug 21, 2015 8:03 PM

Apr 2015
I'm more interested In the "How" and "Why", than In the "Who" by now.
Aug 21, 2015 11:38 PM

Apr 2013
DmonHiro said:
I think it's Nashetania. Why? Because her power allows her to move swords, so she could have sent a sword in the building to activate the trap. I can't see how anyone else could have done it. Aldet, Hans that the big guy don't have super powers like the saints.

1. It can't be Adlet, cause we saw him be innocent.
2. Fremmy would be too obvious, plus she did have countless chances to kill Adlet.
3. I don't think it's Hans because while nuts, he hasn't actually lied once.
4. Goldof would not betray the princess, and they can't both be fake.
5. Mora is very unlikely since she's known as a Saint and is the one with the key. She could have entered anytime.
6. It can't be Chamo since if it is, they're screwed.

You have to be way more skeptic than this! We've been shown that this creatures are good at manipulation and deception.

And just moving a sword is not enough you would need to say the words of power and place your hand on the altar (if that is really how you activate the barrier) so you can't incriminate Nash on that if she could even move the sword which she can't (or so people here have said).

On the topic of skepticism, I think there are two things at play in here.

1. I think the guards were all liars and they did not give our heroes the real way of activating the barrier. I assume that after their generals were slaughtered the newbies were promised their lives if they lied to the heroes.

2. This is cheating but I read enough mysteries to know that if something is repeated multiple times, it is important, and that sun saint has been mentioned multiple times. She plays a key to the puzzle and Mora is the closest to her.

Again I would suspect Mora. She has the key, she has the political power to have known about the barrier, she was closest to the location yet was somehow one of the last to arrive and she is an inconspicuous person (A fake doesn't want to meow and have a cat tail). + We don't know her background and that means anything could of happened maybe even her position as head of temples was given to her by evil.

I would suspect Nat second. Again she has the political power, she has a mysterious past where she went from on the streets to a saint (Maybe she made a deal with devil?)...Fremy is a saint because of this I don't think being nice or good is a prerequisite for becoming a saint, she gets dizzy and breaks stuff in the temple.

Nat literally out of the blue goes completely bonkers, that is fucked up and I'm not buying her panic. She does not seem like a girl that would panic so quickly.

Yeah my vote is on one of those 2 for those reasons or maybe even both of them are not legit could be a possible plot twist.
starmaker032Aug 21, 2015 11:50 PM
Aug 22, 2015 10:04 AM

Jan 2015
even if Hans is the hottest i have to vote for him
Aug 23, 2015 2:22 PM

Sep 2008
Nashetania, because there is something fishy about her xD

Also from technical point of view:
- she was the first major figure who was presented and who Adlet met
- Adlet learned first that Nashetania is hero before other heros find out

So... Would not it be typical if fake hero was the first person which main character met?
Would it be weird if fake hero was character who show up in the middle of story?
Maybe this could be original, but for me is more likely that fake hero is somebody close to MC...

If Nashetania don't become Adlet's love interest
(I hope she not, AdletxFremy <3)
then only one way for her is be the fake hero.
Aug 23, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2015
InstaKiller said:
Why you put Adlet in the poll and why people vote for him?
He is the only one we saw getting the mark. He is out of the question

Exactly
Aug 23, 2015 4:04 PM
Mar 2014
I believe that Nashetania is the seventh brave, and the traitor of the group.

The entire basis of the argument against Adalet was that in order for someone not Adalet to have activated the barrier, someone else would have had to get into the room before he did, then escape. All before Adalet entered the temple (which we have already determined was impossible).

I propose, ergo, that the barrier was activated from outside the temple. We know how the barrier works: you stick a sword into the slot on the altar, and the mist begins. Out of all of the Braves, there is only one person who could possibly control the sword to put it into the slot and thus activate the barrier while never actually entering the temple: the Saint of Blades, Nashetania.
Aug 23, 2015 4:18 PM

Jun 2015
Lol Everyone knows already who the first traitor is, its so obvious if you rewatch the episodes and think carefully. Also question, will they introduce *Insert Name* into the anime, or will they finish this season with them still stuck in the barrier.
Aug 23, 2015 4:43 PM

Apr 2013
WhiteyMcFly said:
I believe that Nashetania is the seventh brave, and the traitor of the group.

The entire basis of the argument against Adalet was that in order for someone not Adalet to have activated the barrier, someone else would have had to get into the room before he did, then escape. All before Adalet entered the temple (which we have already determined was impossible).

I propose, ergo, that the barrier was activated from outside the temple. We know how the barrier works: you stick a sword into the slot on the altar, and the mist begins. Out of all of the Braves, there is only one person who could possibly control the sword to put it into the slot and thus activate the barrier while never actually entering the temple: the Saint of Blades, Nashetania.

You are ignoring the whole part where you have to place your hand in the altar and say words.

Also you are assuming that is how the barrier actually works.

smh.

RoninXV said:
Lol Everyone knows already who the first traitor is, its so obvious if you rewatch the episodes and think carefully. Also question, will they introduce *Insert Name* into the anime, or will they finish this season with them still stuck in the barrier.

What is your logic and reasoning? From your wording I'm just assuming you read the LN and feel that it's obvious just because you know which is quite stupid also spoilers.
starmaker032Aug 23, 2015 5:06 PM
Aug 24, 2015 1:00 AM

Nov 2009
RoninXV said:

We're pretty sure they will do the 1st volume entirely, including the sequel hook (because that's how you make people buy more novels).
Aug 24, 2015 1:57 AM

Oct 2013
flannan said:
RoninXV said:

We're pretty sure they will do the 1st volume entirely, including the sequel hook (because that's how you make people buy more novels).

Pretty much.

terminador_2397 said:
InstaKiller said:
Why you put Adlet in the poll and why people vote for him?
He is the only one we saw getting the mark. He is out of the question

Exactly

So you're assuming that the method in which he got his mark is legitimate. No concrete evidence or anything to compare against since we haven't seen anyone else get their marks.

Tylaen said:
I'm more interested In the "How" and "Why", than In the "Who" by now.

Well, after Episode 8, you should thoroughly have no clue who it is lol.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 24, 2015 5:07 AM
Nov 2009
episode 8 basically tell that Maura is the 7th brave
Aug 24, 2015 6:13 AM

Nov 2014
nekomiminyan said:
Because I couldn't wait, I went ahead and spoiled it for me

If you really want to know, read this:

no spoilers please. This had been said already.
Aug 24, 2015 6:29 AM

Nov 2009
wilstreak said:
episode 8 basically tell that Maura is the 7th brave

Yes, she was really suspicious in this episode. And she has a lot of opportunities to arrange all that, including finding and employing a saint with invisibility powers.
Still, that's no proof, and the discussion is not obsolete until the barrier is dispelled.
Aug 24, 2015 8:48 AM

Aug 2015
I could care less about who the fake is, no one gets any credit for guessing right because I think it's pretty damn easy.

How was the barrier activated? Was it the fake who activated it? Why did they activate it? Now these are worthwhile questions and anyone who is able deduce these correctly deserves a gold medal.

Otherwise, jumping the gun to claim who the brave is, falls under circular reasoning.
Aug 24, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2015
I was thinking about this while I was on a walk and came up with a lot of theories.

One question that popped into mind was: Was the barrier activated at all? Certainly something is keeping them there, but how do we know it was the temple's barrier? The simplest explanation to how an inaccessible barrier was activated, is that it wasn't.
Aug 24, 2015 10:30 PM

Apr 2013
Frrrosty said:
I could care less about who the fake is, no one gets any credit for guessing right because I think it's pretty damn easy.

How was the barrier activated? Was it the fake who activated it? Why did they activate it? Now these are worthwhile questions and anyone who is able deduce these correctly deserves a gold medal.

Otherwise, jumping the gun to claim who the brave is, falls under circular reasoning.

I just read the LN and no because...

Also circular reasoning is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.

Also no. That wouldn't be circular reasoning as it would just simply be bad or improper reasoning if you really wanted a fallacy to go with it I suppose "False cause" would be it.

stephen5000 said:
I was thinking about this while I was on a walk and came up with a lot of theories.

One question that popped into mind was: Was the barrier activated at all? Certainly something is keeping them there, but how do we know it was the temple's barrier? The simplest explanation to how an inaccessible barrier was activated, is that it wasn't.

Yeah, this is how mysteries get solved don't take things as a given. I'll agree with you that I think it's either some other barrier or that we were lied to by the guards at the temple on how it's activated and therefore it could be done from outside or both.
starmaker032Aug 24, 2015 10:36 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

982 by HeroforFun23 »»
Feb 27, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.