Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sailor Moon Episode 34 Discussion

Dec 9, 2009 10:12 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All Sailors gathered now!
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)

Aug 13, 2010 12:33 AM

They both revealed each other to themselves

YAAAAAAAAAY.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

Mar 28, 2011 7:23 AM
Hmm I always thought they revealed themselves in the last episode of the entire anime.

May 31, 2011 5:35 AM

Ok, I know it was pretty obvious, but it was still nice to see it all play out.

Cliffdiver much? And, I gotta go to work, so I'm gonna have to wait until I get home to watch the next ep. I may just have to marathon the rest of the season tonight when I get home!

This is getting pretty epic, now I'm starting to understand the hype a little more.

Urahara Out!!

Jul 7, 2011 9:14 PM

I like how Tuxedo Mask transforms with a rose xD
One of my favorite anime series <3
If you want me to see something, or reply to something, quote me. I hardly ever check back to topics I've posted in.

Aug 4, 2011 9:56 PM
really good episode!

Aug 21, 2011 2:45 PM
i laughed so much at how the hat was coming down on tuxedo mask at the end of his transformation!

Sep 9, 2011 8:49 PM

Wow, a simply amazing episode with all that identity revealing and that ending!
Things really have picked up.

Nov 3, 2011 1:11 PM

I really loved this episode, the whole thing with "Sailor Moon is Princess Serenity??!!!" moment also gives me the chills and excites me everytime, even though I was already aware of it!
Anyways love it!

Dec 16, 2011 2:41 PM

Great episode, it was incredibly obvious that Usagi would be the princess....after all they have same hair and, well, who hasn't been spoiled by this twist? I'm pretty sure this has to be one of the most know twists in anime, after all.

Still, it was extremely well done regardless. Good stuff.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jan 7, 2012 7:51 AM

I like Tuxedo Mask's transformation. Rose Boy. Ha!
Aw, Usagi is the Princess. Will she still be all... Usagi-ish or will she act like a princess now?

Oct 31, 2012 10:07 AM

I think they did a predictable "twist" in the best way they possibly can. Very nice.

Dec 6, 2012 2:35 PM

One of the best episodes yet! *O*

Mar 9, 2013 6:36 AM

great episode! i always remember this episode being where the show really picked itself up. not quite sure why everyone is referring to serenity's awakening as a "twist". as far as i see it, it's not meant to be a twist. the audience is supposed to know already & then it really is just her awakening in the chronology of the story - i.e. the characters are made aware - so, in that sense, it's not obvious or w/e it's just a facet of the story unfolding itself to the characters.

May 31, 2013 1:56 PM

What is Tuxedo Mask? Is he Speedwagon? Since he's got the same hat skills as that guy.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Sep 18, 2013 8:31 AM

my feels

Feb 9, 2014 4:21 AM
Yes, they finally revealed themselves to each other! And it looks like the plot took a major jump. It's about time that happened.

I feel bad for Zoicite, she really screwed up this time. Losing the crystals, the imperium crystal and awakening the moon princess. Oh boy. Wonder what's going to happen with the sailor scouts now.

Mar 31, 2014 9:13 AM

Easily the best episode yet~
I'll have to watch more as soon as I'm done with my calculus xD

May 9, 2014 4:28 AM

Okay what a good episode!

And Tuxedo Mask has a transformation sequence. WHo knew?
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 16, 2014 5:45 PM

OK, that just bumped the score up... It's not like we didn't expect this to happen, but I didn't remember just where the big reveal was in the story. There's a real sense that this is taking off as well, what with the acceleration of the plot, the appearance of Sailor Venus, and some character development and growth.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 17, 2014 7:34 PM

This is probably my favorite episode so far. Even though it was super obvious Usagi was the princess it was delivered so well it's still a memorable moment.

Loved Tuxedo Mask's transformation, I hope it happens more in the future.

I got super giddy when they were finally revealed to each other.

on my way to steal yo girl

Jul 30, 2014 3:11 PM

Hajimetan said:
my feels

Dec 17, 2014 2:48 PM
"It looks like just another building" hahaha

Pretty boring episode

Nov 23, 2015 7:49 AM

I lol'ed so hard at Sailor Moon her reaction haha. Surprises me she got pretty fast over the fact that her lover's Darian though. xD

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars

Mar 24, 2016 11:56 PM

So that's the Moon Princess...
I'm surprised Mamoru didn't know who Sailor Moon is, though.

Mar 12, 5:57 AM
Black Moon Clan

Karusan said:
i laughed so much at how the hat was coming down on tuxedo mask at the end of his transformation!

I had a laugh at that too. How it just floated down.

Azu said:
I lol'ed so hard at Sailor Moon her reaction haha. Surprises me she got pretty fast over the fact that her lover's Darian though. xD

Kind of agree but then I think that their wall of dislike started to break down with some prior episodes like the one where they modeled for the artist and when Usagi got helpful advice from Mamoru, I think that was when she found out that her other crush had a girlfriend. Little things like that. The not seeing through 'disguises' on the other hand I have to make a conscious effort to overlook lol.

Anyhows, best episode yet! Really picking up now, yay. Was a bit of a slug for the first 20 episodes or so. Not, not enjoyable just wasn't much plot development. Kinda have to go in to it knowing that it's heading somewhere. Which most people would. Am so glad that all the inner senshi are together now, everyone knows who everyone's identity is and awakening is happening. On a side note, I like the bad guys and feel sorry for them. Is that just me?

Apr 27, 12:34 AM
Ikuni said he tried several times to kill off Tuxedo Mask but failed, so calm down, he will resurrect.
The ominous music when the tower transforms, what is it? Can somebody give the name of the track?
I was really giddy when they revealed themselves to each other. Tuxedo is kinda boring and a hyena who for the duration of the last arc literally steals the diamonds after Zoisite and Sailor Senshi battle each other. But he is cute. The art and design is dated but really he is still cute.

Apr 27, 12:37 AM
Karusan said:

Half through the transformation I was holding back myself cuz it was so over the top and campy, with all those colors and roses, latin music and Tuxedo's flesh being a rainbow hologram. and that hat which was flying. When it came down it was really the last nail to the coffin, I was expecting that, then I broke.

Jun 10, 2:30 PM

After this much build up, the well deserved episode where "sh*t gets real", finally arrives. The second half of the episode had some of the best looking scenes yet: Zoisite's attack, TK transformation and the princess reveal.