Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Yuzu on a duel runner. Cute. She looked nervous as hell though against Chojiro.

Glad to see her trying despite Chojiro pulling out his synchro summoning.
I'm also impressed that she is able to keep up and make her own ENTERTAINMENT duel. Hell, I think even Yuya is impressed by what he saw.

The way Yuzu pulled off her equip spell combining with those clever combos :o
Aug 16, 2015 2:06 AM
Jun 2011
yuzu moves with this motorcycle was amazing that flip to get the action card and more she is truly the queen
Aug 16, 2015 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
shiver by yuzu better than from fat kid miles million away.

someone use bottomless trap hole in preview ;) let's hope he have mirror force and traptrix deck.
Aug 16, 2015 8:16 AM
Aug 2014
What an amazing duel. Loved how both Chojiro and Yuzu were trying to bring back Yuya's Entertainment Duel along the way. Yuzu definitely was entertaining, especially with all the crazy D-wheel stunts she pulled off!

The VS screen is probably my favorite out of all of them so far. Both of the characters are so hilariously surprised by the D-wheel!

Got to say, Chojiro's Cardian - Gokou is ridiculously overpowered! The ability to negate magic and monster effects (that it battles) while carrying that 5000 atk is insane!

Yuzu's final attack was very cleverly planned out. Definitely one of the best Action Duels by far. So much excitement and suspense, both of the players really made this duel enjoyable.

Can't wait for the next duel :)
Aug 17, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2012
I liked and disliked this episode.

For the like, I always find Tokumatsu's duels fun/interesting, for some reason.

For the dislike, I don't like how Yuzu seems to always default to Bloom Diva for a win. Even more so that it was combined with Action Card spam, is that the You Show way or something? :/

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 17, 2015 10:35 AM
Mar 2013
Man, Yuzu is Arguably my favorite Yugioh female protagonist at this point. This is what I wished Aki was. Aki wasn't that great in Riding-Duels, and Aki was pretty much thrown into the background most of the time (which annoyed me). And overall I just really like Yuzu.
Aug 17, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2009
The episode was great! I can't believe Yuzu and Enjoy-san were proficient at riding the D-Wheel in one go though. That doesn't sound very realistic. Also Enjoy-san standing on the motorcycle, jumping to get an Action Card, and then sticks the landing on a MOVING MOTORCYCLE! I'm impressed on Yuzu's acrobatic tricks with the D-Wheel. Maybe they both had intensive training off-screen. ;)

I can't wait for the next episode. I see Renji and Reira possibly meeting Jack Atlas to discuss something. Hopefully Jack will help assist the Lancers in some way. I also see that Serena's opponent uses Bottomless Trap Hole. Finally a normal Yu-Gi-Oh! card that everyone uses and that's good - I wonder what the opponent's deck is.

I like the comical moments with Yuzu and Enjoy-san. You can see some human personality in them than just the generic character traits (like when they had a rough start with the D-Wheel in the beginning of the duel, and also when Yuzu fan-slapped Enjoy-san for her possible feelings toward Yuzu). I wonder why Yuya was tearing up when Yuzu showed him he wasn't alone through the duel. Yuya must have carried some heavy burdens, and Yuzu wanted to help relieve that. I thought Yuya would be better emotional-wise after dueling his mom, but I guess losing to Jack opened his eyes to more improvement.

As you can tell, I really enjoyed this episode. [This is probably the longest post I've written so far. I don't even know if I'll do more of this length or greater.] I wonder what the next episode will have in store. I hope it will be plot-breaking! :D
Aug 17, 2015 11:06 PM
Jul 2012
awesome episode so far and cant wait for the next ep whereas we will see jack's past im so excited! :)
Aug 18, 2015 5:16 AM
Sep 2012
Okay it was now Yuzu's turn to shine and about time the standard dimension won a duel. I get the idea Yuzu does not know the penalty for losing, I think Yugo so why not tell her? I guess it would just put more pressure on her, but she be in for a nasty surprise if and when she loses.

I thought it was a fun duel, I love seeing how much of an influence Yuya and Yuya's feelings as on both competitors, and yes the ending, "are you in love with Yuya" and Yuzu reaction was just hilarious.

A fine episode, next time finally one of the Lancers duels a stranger, so we have at least one character we have no emotionally investment in.
Aug 18, 2015 9:58 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was seriously bad, Yuzu's duelling is boring, her deck can't do anything and she was relying on her stupidly lucky Action Cards to do anything. Damn, she pulled 2 Overpass and 2 ATK-Boosters, all of them at the perfect time. Tokumatsu only pulled defensive Action Cards.
Not that his duelling was any different though.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Aug 18, 2015 4:51 PM

Feb 2014
Good episode, Yuzu and Mr. Enjoy were really good.
I really hope Yuzu will start using xyz and synchro too, would be nice to it.
Next episode best girl is dueling against fodder, from the look of it, hes gonna use lots of classic cards.
Aug 18, 2015 10:06 PM
Jun 2011
LastIllusion said:
Good episode, Yuzu and Mr. Enjoy were really good.
I really hope Yuzu will start using xyz and synchro too, would be nice to it.
Next episode best girl is dueling against fodder, from the look of it, hes gonna use lots of classic cards.
i cant wait for him to use the botomless trap hole which showed in the preview
Aug 27, 2015 9:28 AM
Aug 2015
I loved this episode! ^.^ I didn't really care for the main duel, but more to see Yuzu on a D wheel , so cute! :3 I'm sure I wasn't the only one who fangirled whan she started using everyone's catphrases :'D
Aug 28, 2015 8:12 AM

Jul 2013
They need to make her deck stronger so it's not a boring action spamfest, the double action cards made me feel bad. It would be a lot more entertaining if it wasn't so predictable.

The OP directly states it'll be Yuuto vs Yuuya and Yuuya beating Jack is the next likely step after that. It would freshen things up if they duelled in an earlier round or if Yuuya got beat before dueling Jack (anticlimatic I guess but Kurosaki beating Jack for example would make future arcs less predictable).

Realistically it'll probably end up with Kurosaki and Dennis having a rematch or Yuzu/Dennis having a rematch though I think that will happen when his identity gets revealed.
BBQ_ChickenAug 28, 2015 8:39 AM
Aug 28, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2010
Queen came back! She had a bit luck, but her cards never stopped to amaze me especially against 5000 ATK effective monster that couldn't let her use spell cards. (Of course if you have Mirror Force, Trap Hole or etc., it's different) Her feelings reached Yuuya, I almost cried :3
Sep 25, 2015 4:17 PM

Mar 2014
Wow that duel was terrible. Yuzu is a shit duelist and she can't do much of anything without relying on action cards. Chouijirou should have won

Still waiting on best girl Selena to btfo of everyone lol <33
Sep 28, 2015 12:15 AM

Jan 2014
The people saying the duel was terrible must be emotionless. For the second time in a row, one of the best duels of the show, for reasons other than gameplay complexity.
Oct 12, 2015 10:18 AM

Jan 2013
zacrathedemon5 said:
The people saying the duel was terrible must be emotionless. For the second time in a row, one of the best duels of the show, for reasons other than gameplay complexity.

Yeah I really liked this duel.

Shame Yuzu did the "Shiverruuu" line though, makes me cringe every time, no matter who.
Choujiro was a formidable opponent.
Nov 15, 2015 6:02 PM

Apr 2007
I had no doubt Yuzu would win, but this is definitely one of the best duels so far.

Yuzu has come a long way already and impressed me a lot here. Not just with how she handled the d-wheel (couldn't have been complete autopilot), but with how strong she was as well, which is more than what can be said about Yuya right now :p
Mar 27, 2016 8:31 PM

Dec 2012
Duel was alright. Obviously, Choujiro was going to lose because he has no plot armor. The final Enjoy was a good one.

DAT slap tho.

Damn it. The shiver shit returned.
RobMar 27, 2016 8:49 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.