Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2015 9:51 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was quite interesting. Lalabel's magic seems to get her out of various situations, and her friends seem quite loyal to her. It would appear that Lalabel and her friends got quite a tan after their trip to the beach as well!

I sure hope somebody will fansub the Lalabel TV series someday.

Aug 16, 2015 11:59 AM
Sep 2011
Aaaah this looks cute. I'm tempted to watch it, but I don't want to add another classic magical girl show to my list that I'm gonna get a taste of, like, and be upset that it's not subbed.
Nov 9, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2015
That was very good and it seems like Teko risked her life to save Lalabel even though she can't swim, what friendship. Even though they weren't on speaking terms she had the ability to think about the life of her friend.

I haven't watched the full series, but maybe one day I will and it looks like it isn't bad too. 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.