Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 61 Discussion

Aug 15, 2015 6:31 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A trip to the onsen huh? They sure are taking their sweet time.

And I'm guessing, the drama will escalate soon since they were caught on camera...
Sigh.

Aug 15, 2015 7:23 PM

Holy mother effing sh*t!!!

(Inadvertently captured in a photo...)
And as usual Hina's censored chest... :'(

Aug 15, 2015 7:56 PM

This photo is going to cause a lot of problems :(

Aug 15, 2015 8:39 PM
so the majority of the chapter Hina was still treating Natsuo like a kid thankfully she actually agreed with him for once when he said they should tell their parents. Natsuo is a great protagonist but Hina is mature and all but she doesn't think about how serious Natsuo is about her.(For some damn reason)

Aug 15, 2015 8:39 PM

testamentKAISER said:
Holy mother effing sh*t!!!

(Inadvertently captured in a photo...)
And as usual Hina's censored chest... :'(

Yeah, but infinitely more importantly (/s), that GE reference to Utsumi!
If I have recommended manga to you, or you want manga recommendations, feel free to PM me your thoughts.

Will officially shit my pants if Horimiya gets an anime adaptation (not the OVA).

Horimiya, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and Oregairu will be published in the States. Praise Yen Press. Also, good job to Viz Media for picking up Oyasumi Punpun.

Aug 15, 2015 10:45 PM

Well that isn't good.

Aug 16, 2015 2:19 AM

^ with a photo taken that far away how the hell would they clearly see who's there (and it was dark too), also, if they noticed someone was there, the best thing to do was get rid of the photo.

Anyway, it's good to see how well they both have been dealing with the relationship they are in.

Aug 16, 2015 10:05 AM

Such a cheap-ass-piece-of-shit-drama inc...
And for some retarded reason I just can't drop this shit already... fuck you brain.

Aug 16, 2015 2:40 PM

The_Deceiver said:
Such a cheap-ass-piece-of-shit-drama inc...
And for some retarded reason I just can't drop this shit already... fuck you brain.

Shit's so ridiculous u can't help but read constantly.

The mangaka is a genius man.

Aug 16, 2015 5:41 PM
Them being caught in a photo from some photographer that we've never seen before was the most random thing I've ever seen lol. A true ass pull indeed. And what's up with the censored nipples...how come we got to see Rui's nipples in the past but not Hina AKA best girl
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."

Aug 16, 2015 9:11 PM

JTLouie said:
Them being caught in a photo from some photographer that we've never seen before was the most random thing I've ever seen lol. A true ass pull indeed. And what's up with the censored nipples...how come we got to see Rui's nipples in the past but not Hina AKA best girl

Because Rui is still a minor and Hina is an adult... Oh wait, hmmmmmmmm....

Aug 17, 2015 6:06 AM

ayy lmao, this ought to be splendid.

Aug 18, 2015 2:27 AM

A very good chapter, Hina being ashamed and all is pretty obvious it's her mother after all. As i said earlier Natsuo's resolve is strong as ever. Hina's determination was also quiet something. Those two realizing their mistakes and apologising was also a very well written scene. But really that photo was a big asspull. Also are we gonna see Utsumi in the near future??

Aug 19, 2015 7:53 PM

JTLouie said:

we did see hina nipples in the first chapters

Aug 19, 2015 9:07 PM
Man4life said:
JTLouie said:

really? I don't remember lol. If you can, can you link me to the chapters where those are?
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."

Aug 20, 2015 2:15 PM

JTLouie said:
Man4life said:

really? I don't remember lol. If you can, can you link me to the chapters where those are?

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/31133/541383/13.jpg

and there's alot more chapters when hina + rui nipples were showed

Aug 21, 2015 10:00 AM

Man4life said:

That was when the scanlation group use the raw from uncensored tankobon version.

Aug 21, 2015 11:23 AM

PowerTearer said:
Man4life said:

That was when the scanlation group use the raw from uncensored tankobon version.

you mean there's chapter 55 uncensored? if there's please link us to it

Aug 21, 2015 3:07 PM
Man4life said:
PowerTearer said:

+1

I can't seem to find an uncensored version of chapter 55. Also, thanks for the link @Man4life

"It Happens."

Aug 22, 2015 2:13 AM

JTLouie said:

Man4life said:

+1

I can't seem to find an uncensored version of chapter 55. Also, thanks for the link @Man4life

Not just a single chapter, but we have to find the entire volume 5 raw.

Aug 22, 2015 7:47 AM
If I'm not mistaken, nipples aren't censored in the DNK manga issues, but they are in the Shonen Magazine issues. As we are close to the Japan's releases now, we are receiving the scans of magazine issues (without nipples).

Anyway, if you need, just go to xvideos =P...

@chapter, nice one, let's see how their relation will be exposed in next one.

Mar 25, 2017 4:36 PM

Dude... Just give them a break, it's like one problem after another.

Dec 15, 2018 6:58 PM

Uncensored chapter was sweet. Also, four more additional pages instead of the photo part which happened earlier in the tankobons, kinda important ones.

Anyway, the way they are now I really want their promised happy-end... it would be way to heart-breaking to see them apart and I can't imagine the situation in which they would stop loving each other.

Sadly, the flags are all there and this happiness is bound to end... I almost don't want to turn the page of the next chapter right now as I grew to like Hina and Natsuo loves her since the very beginning.

Apr 1, 12:44 PM

well the undeniable proof.... hmm this wasn't supposed to end well

Apr 5, 12:23 PM
Onsen trip was great. I love Rui but I don't see why people hate Hina X Natsuo so much. The two aren't perfect but despite the VERY unusual circumstances, they're doing their best to love each other in the best way they can. Of course, mistakes will be made but isn't the most important thing that they're learning from them and growing closer?

Asspull picture is stupid. (Seriously author? You couldn't find a better way to cause drama?)

Preview MangaManga Store