Dec 24, 2016 2:49 AM
It makes me remember about tomoya (clannad) 😢

Jan 2, 2017 12:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Tevens said:
DesuTronic said:
I don't know how make my feels into words

what an emotional episode

It was a very emotive and touching episode, I keep wondering where she was, and she had been there the whole time...

On another note, your gif is kinda silly.

Jan 3, 2017 10:32 AM

I still don't think the sister is dead. :/ DE GOZARU!

Jan 9, 2017 8:48 AM

What now? Ayumi being dead is the first time this anime actually surprises me, I think.

I lol'd at Angel Beats on the tv.

But, this was one of the most interesting episodes so far.
I hope he didn't recover just like that. That would be bs. I expect his personality to be at least a tiny bit different from now on.

Feb 12, 2017 3:20 PM
He was about to...

he was that far gone. this episode hurts to watch but it is so good.

Feb 12, 2017 3:21 PM
Kamidox said:
What now? Ayumi being dead is the first time this anime actually surprises me, I think.

I lol'd at Angel Beats on the tv.

But, this was one of the most interesting episodes so far.
I hope he didn't recover just like that. That would be bs. I expect his personality to be at least a tiny bit different from now on.

when, i missed that?

Feb 28, 2017 4:34 PM

Well that was sure something... thought he was gonna roll one up in a receipt for a second lol. If anyone deserved those stabs to the leg though, I'd say it's that box cutter bitch. I hope we get some resolution with that

Mar 25, 2017 8:18 PM
Wow. That's all I have to say. Took this from a simple super power mess around anime to much deeper levels.

Apr 28, 2017 6:50 AM

Holy shit. This episode was weird as hell.
"Just so you know, I'm not the type to go for clichés. Say, for instance you were in love with me, and some other girl was making moves on me. If you were to, out of jealousy, inflict some unjust violence on me, I would fight back with no hesitation. I'm a guy who does what he has to do! You'd do well to remember that!" - Satou Kazuma

Jun 30, 2017 10:42 PM

Whoa whoa whoa. Wait. SHE DIED?! MY LITTLE CHILD DIED? Is this even real? I was so in shock that I tried to pause the episode but the site I was using was glitching so it didn't pause and I just had to ride the whole thing out. At this point, I'm probably delusional because I still have hope that she is still alive somehow... She can't really be dead! Well. This anime has taken a different turn than I thought. What a tearjerker and a horrifying episode! I was legitimately scared whenever he used the skewer sticks, I had truly believed it was the end for Yuu when he was about to snort the cocaine LMFAO. Can't believe Nao resigned from school just to watch over him, it's as if her power was made for this reason. I've never seen 17 pages for one episode discussion before, must have really riled a bunch if people up.
Modified by suzakukaworu, Jun 30, 2017 11:06 PM
Blaze Of Failure™

Jun 30, 2017 11:02 PM

suzakukaworu said:
Whoa whoa whoa. Wait. SHE DIED?! MY LITTLE CHILD DIED? Is this even real? I was so in shocked I tried to pause the episode but the site I was using was glitching so it didn't pause and I just had to ride the whole thing out. At this point, I'm probably delusional because I still have hope that she is still alive somehow... She can't really be dead! Well. This anime has taken a different turn than I thought. What a tearjerker and a horrifying episode! I was legitimately scared whenever he used the skewer sticks, I had truly believed it was the end for Yuu when he was about to snort the cocaine LMFAO. Can't believe Nao resigned from school just to watch over him, it's as if her power was made for this reason. I've never seen 17 pages for one episode discussion before, must have really riled a bunch if people up.
yes lol she 'died' xD

overwatch is painful, dva is a wasted girl

Jun 30, 2017 11:05 PM

sunako199 said:
suzakukaworu said:
Whoa whoa whoa. Wait. SHE DIED?! MY LITTLE CHILD DIED? Is this even real? I was so in shocked I tried to pause the episode but the site I was using was glitching so it didn't pause and I just had to ride the whole thing out. At this point, I'm probably delusional because I still have hope that she is still alive somehow... She can't really be dead! Well. This anime has taken a different turn than I thought. What a tearjerker and a horrifying episode! I was legitimately scared whenever he used the skewer sticks, I had truly believed it was the end for Yuu when he was about to snort the cocaine LMFAO. Can't believe Nao resigned from school just to watch over him, it's as if her power was made for this reason. I've never seen 17 pages for one episode discussion before, must have really riled a bunch if people up.
yes lol she 'died' xD
Blaze Of Failure™

Jul 16, 2017 5:57 AM

That's how you know he's hit rock bottom, since he's watching garbage like Angel Beats.

Jul 17, 2017 12:10 AM

She died?! No wat. i was not expecting that. Pretty sad episode. I hope she's still alive.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Aug 11, 2017 8:09 AM

He should've remained that way at least a bit longer. Watching thug main character is never boring.

Aug 21, 2017 12:57 AM
my fucking heart.xd

Aug 21, 2017 9:29 PM

I feel really bad for him.

Aug 24, 2017 5:30 AM

This may sound fucked up, but oh boy am I glad she died. I had no wifi where I was at while watching this so beforehand I downloaded a random anime, and sadly I chose this one. There's so many plot holes and so much annoying filler that I was getting bored but then finally something semi-interesting happened.

But now he's back to student counsel ffs

Sep 10, 2017 9:17 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT OMFG NO. WHY?! :_______________________________: WHY HER? OMFG NO.
Kokoro Connect <3

Sep 24, 2017 11:05 AM

The episode was really good. Just one thing, if this event and this exodus were very important for the plot, I think that they should be longer, I don't know, I really don't know how the story is gonna continue so, go on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 4, 2017 11:32 PM
What a tone shift...

Oct 12, 2017 7:17 AM

x3Rampage said:
always thought this anime had potential to be good. finally starts to pick up the pace

I am really hoping this will be the turning point. Almost dropped it but the MC descent into madness saved it.

Nov 29, 2017 8:39 PM

Shock. Didn't see this coming. I thought HE would be the one who died, as it seemed like his sister was still alive at the end of that 'collapse'.

The utter despair, the sense of nothing left to lose, the hopelessness. And now the path to losing humanity. This was an episode that woke me up from what otherwise was a pretty boring series so far. It's amazing how fearless one becomes when they are convinced there is nothing left to live for.

Feb 23, 2018 7:43 AM

Hrybami said:
pretzel06 said:
he's watching angel beats!! come on Yuu xd

Agreed. Watching Angel Beats can only make him more depressive.

ooohhh so I should watch it soon ;d

anyway the best episode so far! Something actually is going on. I was thinking he is going to be found out by some scientist, but no...

I also think that Ayumi will still have some role. Connected with the thing that she loved to watch the stars and Opening? Maybe that wet guy did something? I wonder who was that blonde girl?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Oct 8, 2018 4:50 PM

So much shit in this episode makes no sense, especially how Tomori can only be invisible to one person yet no one ever acknowledged her existence throughout this entire episode. Like in the public areas sure, but in those dozens of fights not one person ever went after her... like wtf? And based off of her character you're tryna tell me Tomori waited alllllllllll that time to say something, fuck out of here.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Oct 29, 2018 4:04 AM
Depression taken to a whole new level.

Feb 8, 8:55 AM

Despair and lost of loved ones can throw you deep into a dark hole that seems to be endless and keep dragging you in without any resistance from you. At times like this, you'll always need someone to pull you back up and slap you into senses. Someone that cares about you that much.

This pretty much concludes the chemistry between Tomori and Otosaka.

Mar 20, 12:00 PM

I am glad Yuu decided to put his life back on track in the end. How ironic and sad tot realise that he came to this conclusion after eating his sisters favourite dish haha... Hopefully the next episode will be funny again, but I think this gloomy atmosphere was nice for a change. It was a good episode overall.

Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]