3It was OK
6.8%
2Disliked it
1.2%
1Hated it
0.7%
Average 4.5
425 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2009 12:15 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kurumi is as cute as ever; loved the flashback with Chizu and all the girls asking about Kazehaya. Similarly, loved Sadako's imagination and changing personalities. Looks like the cat's out of the bag though, go go Kurumi! <3

I think it's cute that Kazehaya wants to spend as much time as he can with Sadako though,

Ok, lets count the amount of posts hating on Kurumi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2009 3:08 PM

Jul 2008
I was laughing so hard at this scene:

アメリカ人? lol
Dec 8, 2009 5:05 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverDec 8, 2009 8:23 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 8, 2009 9:06 PM

Nov 2009
It needs drama it starting to get boring
Dec 8, 2009 10:15 PM

Oct 2009
This episode was a great relief after the pain/sorrow/pain from 11 eyes #10 suffered and 1 hour of sleep. I loved the Kazehaya x Sawako development from when Kazehaya finished baseball practice and saw Sawako flowering the flowers. It was cute when Sawako though of Kazehaya before sleeping. Liked the further friendship exchange of Yano/Yoshida with Sawako and the soccer practices. Loved and absolutely adored Kazehaya admitting to Ume being invasive....finally Kazehaya might be getting annoyed by Ume. Overall a good relief and happy feeling this episode was except for two faced Ume. Interesting revelations about Ume from Yoshida during her middle school life. Best scene of Kazehaya x Sawako apart from the eraser part=>I hated and despise Ume more than ever! The poker face is gone and noteDhero will agree with me that it is obvious from these shots that Ume is hiding that, especially when refusing Sawako calling her Ume and being angry of Kazehaya mentioning to Sawako about Kurumizawa Ume thing.
Maru!....so cute is that dog too bad our K-9 is not like that....
One of the Sawako expressions I loved but there just many to show....love them all but this one is a nice one! One of the reasons I married her as a favorite character!

Nameless_Hero said:

アメリカ人? lol

That was a great funny part! It was mean to be a American version...right?
HawthorneKitty said:
Kurumi is as cute as ever; loved the flashback with Chizu and all the girls asking about Kazehaya. Similarly, loved Sadako's imagination and changing personalities. Looks like the cat's out of the bag though, go go Kurumi! <3

Yeah the cat is out of the bag and I hate Kurumi
..how would you like for your friend to call you in Japan by first name but you call him by first name and person gets a killer look on you...sounds unfair...right?
HawthorneKitty said:
I think it's cute that Kazehaya wants to spend as much time as he can with Sadako though,

Yeah! That is good thinking! Go Sawako x Kazehaya!
HawthorneKitty said:
I might be cruel by a expression of mines towards Kurumi
but she is also cruel to Sawako so why should I show a poker face? Unleash emotions is good for me but farming does the job too and fatigue.
tsubasalover said:

I don't thank her enough but all thanks go to tsubasalover before the subs come out to understand things better after seeing it RAW....you go girl and help people like me! Yes! BTW now that I know more.....Sawako helping Ume with her love for Kazehaya...rofl don't think it will work because
francismeunierDec 9, 2009 8:10 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 8, 2009 10:38 PM
May 2009
Amazing episode again...they timed every single scene cut to perfection, and the music was utilized perfectly as well.
Dec 8, 2009 10:44 PM

Oct 2009
asdf1248 said:
Amazing episode again...they timed every single scene cut to perfection, and the music was utilized perfectly as well.
Exactly what I though too, even the colors were great!

Dec 8, 2009 10:47 PM

Apr 2009
Nameless_Hero said:

Yes i jsut watched it and laughed at this too.
Dam i love this show, its amazing.

Dec 8, 2009 11:01 PM

Nov 2009
Nameless_Hero said:

アメリカ人? lol

yeah me too. the exchange there is hilarious
Dec 8, 2009 11:05 PM
Aug 2009
f' Kurumi.
Dec 8, 2009 11:09 PM

Oct 2009
sayian said:
f' Kurumi.
There you go! Let's do that with some gore to top it off....might be mean but she will hurt more Sawako's heart if something is not done.

Dec 8, 2009 11:39 PM
Nov 2009
lol ya kurumi is startin to piss me off
Dec 8, 2009 11:39 PM
Oct 2007
LOL. I knew they'd end right with the "I like Kazehaya" part. I'm sure everyone will love Sawako's response next week. It was totally epic for me.

Chizu and Ayane make such a great combo. They complement each other well as best friends. Ayane is a sharp girl and I love her for it. I'd say she'd be an even better manipulator than Kurumi if she wanted to.

I love how Noto Mamiko is voicing Sawako. It's somehow different from Haruka, less high and girly maybe (?). Haruka's voice is somehow really annoying to me right now.
Dec 8, 2009 11:52 PM

Nov 2008
I was expecting Kurumi to be depicted as some sort of hungry bitch but this was a more realistic portrayal. Nice episode.
Dec 9, 2009 12:11 AM

Jun 2008
nice episode....
Kurumi... she's annoying zZzz...

Dec 9, 2009 12:35 AM

Aug 2008
Nameless_Hero said:

アメリカ人? lol
Hilarious
Dec 9, 2009 12:52 AM

Jul 2009
First Round goes to Sawako XD
That's Yano for ya..she can tell Kurumi's personalities from just Yoshida's story ..i began to like her even more XD
Dec 9, 2009 2:14 AM
Jun 2008
the story is slow.....when are they going to have sexdate ??
Kurumi is hiding something ,last few episode i said that she is jealous .
Well...i think is something like that =P

Kurumi's plan falling apart HAHAHAHA

そうだね風早は皆のものだね
Kazehaya belongs to everyone(remind me of fruit basket)
MorningGloryDec 9, 2009 2:22 AM
Dec 9, 2009 2:32 AM

Sep 2009
Kvakond said:
Nameless_Hero said:

アメリカ人? lol
Hilarious

This had some serious XD , i laughed like crazy!!!

Glad that Yano realized what Kurumi is doing , this assures that nothing majorly bad will happen to Sawako.

I really didnt want to dislike Kurumi because shes so cute , even if its fake really really cute..

Well its ok i guess Kurumis part , she liked Kazehaya from middle school and maybe she deserves atleast proposing to Kazehaya , but if shes does something horrifying ..~LETS ALL KILL HER~.

Well Kurumis a hypocrite , but atleast she doesnt attack people in the front :p

See Sawako is already feeling jealous , with the whole Kurumi thing we might get to see more KazehayaXSawako moments..

Kazahaye and Sawako are like in the pre-dating phase , its so cute = Both getting shy , Kazehaya wanting to spend more time with Sawako , feeling nervous around eachother when left alone.....~ Kawaii *flowers blooms*
Dec 9, 2009 3:11 AM
Sep 2009
LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REAL.
I was starting to get kinda bored too..
Still love it though
Dec 9, 2009 3:22 AM
Oct 2009
Ume got owned, hopefully she continues to get owned.

Dec 9, 2009 3:58 AM

Oct 2009
Loved the episode :)

Kurumi is driving me crazy though, keeps interrupting everyones conversations with Sawako, and then the ending.. ohhh, I hope she shows her true colours soon! It seems like she's going to explode at the moment :D

Sawako thinking of Kazehaya before sleeping was cute, and so was the flower scene.
Dec 9, 2009 5:10 AM

Oct 2009
Nameless_Hero said:

アメリカ人? lol

I LOL'd as well. American version for the lulz.

Another lovable Sawako x Kazehaya scene (flower part) <3

Kurumi,fail fail fail!
Dec 9, 2009 5:48 AM

Jan 2008
Damn Kurumi!!

And that American-part was nice XD
Dec 9, 2009 6:28 AM

Jul 2008
The poker face The poker face The poker faceThe poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face LAMEEEEEEEEEE.

francismeunier said:
sayian said:
f' Kurumi.
There you go! Let's do that with some gore to top it off....might be mean but she will hurt more Sawako's heart if something is not done.

@francismeunier: Hohoho awesome ideas. I heart you. 8D
Dec 9, 2009 8:13 AM

Oct 2009
Zeino said:
The poker face The poker face The poker faceThe poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face LAMEEEEEEEEEE.

francismeunier said:
sayian said:
f' Kurumi.

@francismeunier: Hohoho awesome ideas. I heart you. 8D

Yeah and since seeing this a second time.....I would have to say that she is doing to Sawako what she did to Yoshida....that is to manipulate but this time to get a answer of Kazehaya....I can't wait to rofl at her rejection if it happens, which I hope. Funny face of Sawako=>
francismeunierDec 9, 2009 8:22 AM

Dec 9, 2009 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
The imaginary American accented dialogue from Sawako was hilarious.

Throughout watching these recent episodes, I feel like Yano because I want to see some drama happen now.
This episode pretty much confirmed my suspicions over Kurumi. I knew that she was going to be a homewrecker from the start. She's pretty scary too despite her front. Her manipulability only adds to that.
The only thing that kinda bugged me was Sawako's cluelessness, but that's all part of the story since she's been like that ever since. I am glad that Sawako owned Kurimizawa twice in this episode.
Also, there's always something about Sawako and Kazehaya's dialogue that feels so charming. It's great to see Sawako's overly detailed smile again.
The ending pretty much felt like a declaration of war from Kurumi. I cannot wait for the next episode!

Overall, good ep.
mell4444Dec 9, 2009 8:55 AM
Dec 9, 2009 8:52 AM

Feb 2008
Ampharos said:
Ume got owned, hopefully she continues to get owned.

QFT. there's a limit to being annoying, and she passed it weeks ago
Dec 9, 2009 9:02 AM
Nov 2008
Wow, super manipulative psycho bitch comes out in full force. It was hilarious to see her backfire so many times, with Sawako finding inspiration in Kurumi's discouragement. I can't imagine what Sawako is going to do about that ending though. Kurumi can't win. It's just a matter of how Sawako will work her unexpected magic. Can't wait!
Dec 9, 2009 9:25 AM

Sep 2007
Fucking bitch!
I want to turn 2D just to beat the crap out of her.
Nice episode BTW.
Dec 9, 2009 9:48 AM

Apr 2008
Yoshida and Yano, quick, help Sawako, she might actually go along with Kurumi's plan!

I guess major drama is coming this way. I bet Sawako'll get a lesson about making new "friends" when Kurumi gets rejected and explodes in front of everyone. Can't keep that mask up forever...
Dec 9, 2009 10:17 AM

Oct 2009
Feka said:
Fucking bitch!
I want to turn 2D just to beat the crap out of her.
Nice episode BTW.
I would come with you if it was possible. Dual team attack. Ha!
Jigoku-n3ko said:
Yoshida and Yano, quick, help Sawako, she might actually go along with Kurumi's plan!

I guess major drama is coming this way. I bet Sawako'll get a lesson about making new "friends" when Kurumi gets rejected and explodes in front of everyone. Can't keep that mask up forever...
I would not be sure if she will get taught a lesson without proper explanations but Yano/Yoshida telling her about Kurumizawa's past would be a good explanation..I would think.

Dec 9, 2009 10:50 AM

Jun 2008
Why all that hatred against Kurumi?
I like her - she has a much more interesting personality than Sawako for once.
She's sly, but you know in war and love everything is allowed.
Dec 9, 2009 11:03 AM

Apr 2008
Well, this was probably my least favorite episode. I was kinda bored. I absolutely despise Ume. She needs to just go away. Why did they have to get that annoying lady to do her voice?! Ugh. I would love the whole drama scene if it wasn't for her annoying, high-pitched, whiny voice. Horrrrible.

Maybe Sawako can use those rumored voodoo powers to kill Ume. =P
Dec 9, 2009 1:43 PM

Oct 2007
Linalee-Stratos said:

i think attacking from the back is way worse than the front.
well that just confirms that shes a beep.
Dec 9, 2009 1:56 PM

Mar 2008
ukiuki said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

i think attacking from the back is way worse than the front.
well that just confirms that shes a beep.

Agreed.
Dec 9, 2009 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
Some funny stuff. I like how Kurumi's plans seem to just backfire. As others have said, I imagine she will just lose it one day and ruin any chance she thought she had with Kazehaya.

I'm looking forward to how this inevitable drama unfolds.
Dec 9, 2009 2:08 PM
Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I can't believe you like Kurumi... >_>

LOL anyway, great episode! Like always! XD And so far, this series is a perfect 10/10 to me. ^_^
Dec 9, 2009 2:09 PM

Jul 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you,

the face of evil

Dec 9, 2009 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
^ If that's the face of evil, then I'll always love evil now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2009 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Kurumi is cute. I don't understand why does she use such methods for manipulate people...
--Don't give up Sawako!!

Now I think Ayane and Chizu will have to get involved.
--This is gonna be interesting!!

Dec 9, 2009 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
"American?"

Why do I feel so offended? xD

surieldl said:
Kurumi is cute. I don't understand why does she use such methods for manipulate people...
--Don't give up Sawako!!

I know huh! Kurumi is pretty! She doesn't have to have sneaky motives like that....not like I want her to be with Kazehaya or anything, but still! Girl needs moar confidence!

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Dec 9, 2009 3:28 PM

Mar 2009
LoL, surely everyone could tell Ume - I mean Kurumi was going to be an evil bitch?
Dec 9, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
sukari said:
LoL, surely everyone could tell Ume - I mean Kurumi was going to be an evil bitch?

hahaha wordd shes one crazy motherfucker
Dec 9, 2009 4:07 PM

Sep 2009
AGAHHHHH~!!!~!~!~!
Well I'm somewhat pissed >_>
(Even though I still <3 the show)
There's no way Sawako is going to say no to Ume >_<

And all hell will break loose because I don't want that to happen.
Not an actual fact :[] it's just me ranting.

Dec 9, 2009 4:35 PM

Nov 2009
Props to Production IG for making the psycho bitch more attractive than the main character. I think that's a first in anime. That's the only reason I was doubting Kurumi as the manipulative type. I think this makes it pretty clear everything she does/says is done/said with a purpose. Whether it's to get people talking about Kazehaya and her, or killing off any possible competitor.
Dec 9, 2009 5:04 PM

May 2009
Shit is about to go down. I can't wait to see how Sawako handles it.
Dec 9, 2009 5:39 PM

Oct 2009
Not to get cheesy, but I think her real friends who will quickly catch on to whats going on will "interrogate" Kurumi...... I hope.

I dont see things lasting any longer than a few episodes at best.

End at Ep13 or something much more has got to happen..
Dec 9, 2009 5:40 PM

May 2008
American Accent ftw

Well now things are gonna get interesting

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 9, 2009 5:42 PM

Feb 2009
This episode only had funny parts in sections, and here's my Kurumi hate part:

SHE'S EVIL!!!

Other than that, loved the episode.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

169 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 1, 6:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.