Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2015 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bad episode, the mediocre scenes and bad framerate are one thing...and 1/3 of the showtime is wasted on the previous episode sigh =.=
Aug 12, 2015 7:31 AM
Oct 2013
Yeah, dunno why they repeat what happened in last episode, maybe to fill in time or they aren't confident viewers would remember what happened XD

Any case, the animation was low quality as usual. Not laughably bad, but maybe it will make you smile.

But I suppose it is the only hentai with a China girl who speaks with the stereotypical dialect associated with Chinese immigrants.
Aug 12, 2015 1:01 PM
Feb 2015
is there rape ? because in Previous Episode It seems the pink girl was force by maid to have sex with her master or samething
Aug 13, 2015 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
Yes, rape of pink haired girl and another random shibari anal rape of blue-haired maid for some reason.
Aug 15, 2015 7:15 PM

Oct 2013
ShanaFlame said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bad episode, the mediocre scenes and bad framerate are one thing...and 1/3 of the showtime is wasted on the previous episode sigh =.=

I totally agree. I waited for this one to come out and when 1/3 of it is just used as a review of the previous episode (plus this 1/3 doesn't include the time for the credits and ending sequence) it makes me think they got really lazy. There was barely any new content. It didn't even give you a chance to "enjoy" it before the episode was over. PLEASE STOP WITH THE 15 MINUTE EPISODES!!! You can call it an episode, but it is really just half of one.
Aug 17, 2015 11:57 AM

Feb 2015
The food scene was suppose to be the Master and Rin only. What the hell MS Pictures? You ruined it with one of the worst blowjob scene I have ever witness. Stop messing up Sano's work. This is definitely the worst hentai of this year.
Jan 22, 2023 8:52 PM

Jan 2018
One of the worst modern animations I've seen, totally ex-arm level

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maid-san to Boin Damashii Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 4, 2015

13 by Magito »»
Aug 14, 2015 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.