Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 17, 2015 6:04 AM
Aug 2015
The episode told a lot about the two protagonists past (those flashbacks were amazing ) also it revealed something interesting about Alex i liked the scene between here and Worrick, it was pretty inexpectable !
Also in this episode the anime went very psychological .

P.S : sorry for the bad english: i'm not a native speaker, in fact English is my third language after french and arabic .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.

Nico's mom(I assume from what is shown) in the flashback getting her arm chopped off is fucked up. Dad is scum.

Dem pills is dangerous. Got Alex kissing folks and wanting to suck them off with the quickness. Might not be as dangerous after all. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 25, 2016 10:33 PM

Sep 2013
Love this show. Really good insight into the events of Worrick and Nico's pasts that forged them into the adults they are now. It's easy to see now why they have such a bond between them. They really kept each other going through their traumatic childhoods.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 15, 2017 4:41 PM

Jul 2009
It's been a while since I've seen this show, but seeing as this episode seemed to be more focused on the past, I don't think it was that big a deal. I really liked the scenes showing Worick and Nic in the past, seems like they really grew close during their time together. Plus seems like the stuff with Alex and her trauma over Barry was resolved too. Either way, seems like we may have a gang war going on, but let's see what happens as I finally finish this series up :P
Jan 9, 2019 8:17 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Alex, hope she gets better soon. She seems to have a really sweet personality, not something you would expect from a prostitue. Even though that's of course just prejudice.
Mar 14, 2019 8:36 AM
Jun 2013
its nice to keep seeing more of their past and both have awful parents. Also dam the riots for twlight related stuff was nuts. Oh snap we finally found out the point of that random piece of paper. Dam poor alex losing her shit cause of pimp drugs good thing a headbutt can help with the healing process.
Jun 30, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
They showed more about Woricks and Nicolas past which was nice. They really understand each other even if they don't use a lot of words.

I had to laugh when Nina forbid Worick to smoke and instead gave him a lolli :D

Poor Alex, this fucker Barry gave her such crazy pills. The kiss was a big surprise even if I know she wasn't at her senses at all. Worick such a nice guy just giving her a headbutt haha. To bad Alex has an pighead.

About the killed Twilights and an possible war I have a very bad feeling.

Apr 22, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2016
That was such great episode with feels and past all over here and there 10/10 for the episode.

Ally sure got rough as well Never thought she would be drugged by those scums...

and watching Nic applogise about the book after risking his life like that. ;-;
May 5, 2020 5:43 AM

Dec 2013
Hahaha. Nina is so cute offering a candy to Worick lol. I thought Theo will harm Alex but it seems that she's suffering from symptoms of drugs. She needs help from Theo sensei to deal with the hallucinations. I feel bad for younger Nico and Worick sigh

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Aug 30, 2020 5:47 AM

Apr 2020
the ending went from 0 to 100 so quick
May 18, 2021 10:24 AM

Mar 2016
Today was a really shitty day for everyone huh... But it finally comes to an end with Alex's hallucination problem being solved after one good headbutt. I'm just glad she wasn't abducted by some shady person and instead it's just the Doctor checking up on her drugged-up symptom, damn even after Barry died, he still caused other individuals some shitty troubles.

I love how the backstory between Nico and Worrick was shown in a shattered format, slowly but abruptly revealing a slimmer of information one at a time. Damn, they got a rough childhood, each of them being unwanted or not cared for by their respective 'parents'. It's only by sticking together do they learn the meaning of joy.

Aside from that... That woman with the short hair in Nico's dream, she's either Nico's mother or this Veronica who used to live with the two guys. I'm thinking more about the latter since she's putting up hand signs to Nico.
Dec 31, 2023 4:50 AM

Jan 2021
scene in the rain was intense

music was good

berry was really well done, made me think I was going to see him irl
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

350 by Cersil »»
Feb 27, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Gangsta. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2015

236 by BadCatBodhi »»
Feb 5, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Gangsta. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sunakko-ch4n - Sep 10, 2015

107 by Cammell »»
Jan 8, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Gangsta. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2015

155 by Cammell »»
Jan 6, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gangsta. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2015

169 by Cammell »»
Dec 31, 2023 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.