Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2015 6:39 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The h scenes were longer this time around, the detail in the bodies with the lines and shading/lighting was good. Also movements were not bad. I particularly liked showing of the collarbone/neck area, shoulder blades, and the front area around the hips and abdomen.

Too bad didn't get any rape happening. The new guy sucked, only forced girls to service his cock, but couldn't get it up. It woulda been a good schoolmate rape situation.

Did not expect MC to die, but that's what he gets for bringing loaded gun to school and stupidly getting it confiscated. He never got any development as a main anyways. Dunno whose idea it was to stick a straw into his meatus but that would hurt, he even ejaculated blood with his semen :O

Brown haired girl appeared to have gone crazy and purple became pregnant?? Well, not like we will ever see them again. Oh well, it was kinda happy end for both of them XD
User-sanAug 8, 2015 6:44 AM
Jul 22, 2017 7:00 AM

Feb 2010
the whore was nice

>The h scenes were longer this time around, the detail in the bodies with the lines and shading/lighting was good. Also movements were not bad. I particularly liked showing of the collarbone/neck area, shoulder blades, and the front area around the hips and abdomen.

agree with you, sexy af

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Feb 10, 2018 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
The school rooftop seems to be a great spot for fornication. But that Matsui kid...I sure as hell didn't expect him to terrorize the school. I'm surprised to say this, but this episode did a decent job at holding my attention.

More topics from this board

» Did I have a stroke?

PxHC - May 7, 2023

1 by Imi_wakannai »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Heartwork: Symphony of Destruction Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 9, 2015

5 by magatetus »»
Mar 19, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Heartwork: Symphony of Destruction Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 7, 2015

4 by magatetus »»
Mar 19, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.