Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 19, 2017 10:12 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Chiyo saved him this time!

Aug 27, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
Holy shit! Great job, Kiyoshi! Hahaha. Him sitting on the toilet was so unexpected. And goddamnit, Gakuto, stop rubbing your face on his lap. Hahaha. He's like you're giving him a BJ or you're asking Kiyoshi to allow you to give him a BJ. Hahahaha! Poor, Kiyoshi, though for having a failed date. And I really thought he didn't get Gakuto's precious figurines. Hahahaha! Forgodsake.

I really like Chiyo-chan! <3 She's such a good person and then Kiyoshi enjoyed her oppai. Hahahaha. I'm dead. I'm laughing so hard. Hiroshi Kamiya-kun is just so great seiyuu. Waaaaah! "Chiyo-chan's oppai". I'M DEAD!

Fuck you, Shingo!

Idk. Kana Hanazawa is ruining Hana for me. I can't like Hana, though I find her so cool. Jeez. But I like Hana being a lowkey hentai towards Kiyoshi. Lmfao.

Watching this uncensored is just great, but I'm watching this in my bedroom. Hahaha!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 10, 2017 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
Hana is back back new things will get interesting again
Nov 6, 2017 4:43 AM

Apr 2017
wishy-washy said:
I hate Meiko and her stupid huge boobs and the way she sweats out 10 liters of sweat with every movement she makes. How is she even allowed to wear such a small uniform to school? That's disgusting and inappropriate. You can't show up to class with your boobs almost entirely out and your ass hanging out of your skirt. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Make the girls uniforms bigger or give her a boys uniform. Better yet, kick her out of the school.

And Hana?? Wow. Shut up about the piss already you fucking moron. What were you expecting to happen with you forcing him to pee in front of you, fucking idiot. God i'm so pissed.

You realize this is an over-the-top comedy that is not meant to be taken seriously?
Dec 14, 2017 2:49 AM

Feb 2015
Eylandos said:
Anyone cringe with the crow part with the vice prez? Shit is so damn weird.

*raises hand* Agreed - thought it was weird last ep too when the crow was tugging her shirt to make her boob bounce.

Mizunashi said:

I cringed more when she sweats like crazy on every particular thing.

This too. She sweats...everywhere...plus the sound effect...

Helenus said:
I think I speak for all of us when I say that every character in this show has severe mental issues.

Totally agree - I was thinking a few eps ago all of these characters need some intense therapy.

Yeah Kiyoshi was selfish and not thinking about what might happen to the whole group and the guys have a right to be pissed but Shingo's behavior trying to get back at him is petty af.

Feb 21, 2018 11:29 PM

Jan 2018
“Anyone who loves crows can't be a bad person.”

Oh, wow.
Apr 11, 2018 6:52 PM

Dec 2017
I need a Chiyo in my life!
May 3, 2018 10:33 PM

Nov 2017
Every episode has been hilariously stupid so far, Gakuto's reactions are always priceless!
Mar 20, 2019 9:52 AM

Dec 2016
Damn Kiyoshi just can't catch a break
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 3, 2019 3:24 PM
Dec 2018
President: "Anyone Who Likes Crows can't be a bad person"

How Ironic.

she herself is the worst person
Mar 20, 2020 2:02 AM

Feb 2019
Chiyo is so understanding despite all of that stuff. Top tier waifu material.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 7, 2020 11:36 AM

Mar 2019
Man this could be so much better if they were actually serious. But I still like it. It's just that boob-girl getting turned on by the president is dumb and the fact that the president can talk to crows and tell them what to do. I mean, it's real life.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 13, 2020 3:35 PM

Jun 2020
Well since I'm suffering a lot I want to watch some good comedy and this is like has an amazing ecchi with comedy.

I just remember the toilet scene lol.
Nov 4, 2020 10:36 PM

Jul 2016
I can understand Shingo's annoyance but man, I would have definitely smashed his head into a wall if I were Kiyoshi. His "revenge" methods are so childish, honestly.

Weakest episode so far. Seeing Chiyo defending Kiyoshi was a pretty satisfying moment tho.

By the way, Kiyoshi actually bought Gakuto's figurines despite being heartbroken. Such a bro.
Dec 15, 2020 1:22 PM

Aug 2017
C'mon Shingo, you don't have to act so childish.

And Chiyo is bae, hope they will end together.
Dec 29, 2020 1:05 AM

Sep 2017
Damn...this was too serious for a comedy anime
خ
Jun 6, 2021 8:30 PM

Mar 2016
Shingo's finally getting some development, which I like. Man, Chiyo really does like him, haha; but she has no idea what Kiyoshi really thinks about her and what he's been doing.
All I wanted to know is how Kiyoshi got back onto the toilet in time. Unless he just donned the outfit again and ran in.

I'm definitely reading the manga after this. 28 volumes, I can only imagine the future past these 12 episodes. I'm definitely interested.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 30, 2021 5:22 PM
Sep 2018
Poor Kiyoshi :( good episode
Jul 30, 2021 6:30 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, Chiyo is such waifu tier! So cute, so understanding. She's indeed the dream girl.

Lucky Kiyoshi, I can feel and smell Chiyo's boobs from the screen. lol

I'm glad Hana's back. I missed her.
Sep 13, 2021 7:13 PM
Aug 2021
Lol Kiyoshi didn’t deserve all that. Chiyo is a great character.
Jan 21, 2022 10:55 AM
Nov 2020
i don't care what anybody says, this is JC staff's magnum opus.
May 2, 2022 2:10 PM

May 2020
As expected they caught Kiyoshi red-handed, but atleast that whole expulsion thing did sort out thanks to Chiyo.

Getting the silent treatment now from the others sure is a bit hard to take in after all that happened with him, though he too is partly to blame.
Jul 18, 2022 12:21 PM

Mar 2016
Condolences to Kiyoshi, Chiyo is disgusted by him, his date turned out to be a bust, rumours of him crossdressing are spreading, he got caught by the President, the boy's imprisonment is extended by another month, causing the boys to shut him out from their activities and after all that, the President is still hell-bent in expulsing him out of the school... Obviously even he would rather be expelled rather than enduring the hell that he must face in the next 3 years, however...

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE A MAN'S CONVICTION!!!

Thanks to Chiyo for standing up for Kiyoshi and for the lovely consensual oppai-hug that Kiyoshi got from his dear Chiyo. A fiery spirit emerges. Tremble before the determination that this man shoulders! Such an intimate affectionate gesture Chiyo is all worth the pain and suffering that awaits Kiyoshi.

On the other hand, I am starting to absolutely despise the President, not only is she trying to expel Kiyoshi but all the other boys, damn if there ever was a toxic men-hating feminist, it would be none other than this overbearing bitch right here.
Aug 29, 2022 1:04 AM

Jul 2019
Wow, someone in anime actually thought that a misunderstanding might be just that, a misunderstanding. Good going, Chiyo-chan!

Damn, Meiko is really scared of Mari. That was some intense sweating!

I don't really like Hana. She doesn't feel sane, even among the other insane people present (everyone, more or less).
Aug 29, 2022 8:57 AM

Jan 2020
lmfao this anime is epic
Oct 26, 2022 11:38 AM

Jun 2020
Shingo is hot…..

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 9, 2023 5:18 PM

Dec 2014
Hana totally has a thing for that dude lol!!!
Jan 11, 2023 4:40 PM
Nov 2021
Nem eu sei dizer o porquê eu amei tanto esse episódio kkkkkkkkkk Mas vamos por partes:
Eu gostei da conclusão dessa parte, me surpreendeu com s ocorrências. E teve uns plot twist e coincidências que, rapaz...
A relação despedaçada entre os amigos foi muito boa. Um cara que fez o possível(se pá o impossível) por causa de uma garota, juntamente de outro cara que o ajudou por causa de figure. Os outros 3 com raiva deles por causa de confiança foi foda.

A volta da Hana deu a entender que daqui para frente vai voltar com tudo. O conselho mostrando que estarão mais disposto a tirar eles da escola e a irmã da presidenta do lado dos garotos(e sendo meio que a única) dá a entender que daqui para frente promete. E a cena do conselho estudantil tomando café foi linda.

Eu já estava gostando, até então eu acho que a nota que eu mandaria para esse anime é um 8 segurado. Mas, depois desse episódio, tem chance de ser aumentada, ou no mínimo eu colocar 8 com mais certeza.
Apr 10, 2023 12:18 PM
Apr 2023
Unconventional Anime that showed a totally obscure plot in a rather interesting way
Jan 31, 12:20 AM

Jun 2021
Oh no, Kiyoshi leaving girl shoes on and not thinking about avoiding the picture came back to bite him hard, and 3/5 of his classmates turned against him. Chiyo was great for standing up to her sister and going as far as bringing up the crows to avoid his expulsion. It seemed too out of character for her to just jump to conclusions and consider him guilty until proven not to. Hana is back (i forgot, it's weird to have her voiced by Letizia Ciampa in this country but she's so good at her job and this time is no exception even if usually she has goody-good girls roles and Midorikawa is so different).

DEFENESTRIAMOLI TUTTI OPERATION... even in italian dub it's a hilarious name every time i listen to it.
Apr 5, 1:27 PM

Aug 2019
i didnt expect them to make chiyo actually ask him why he had her school suit. chiyo is not out after all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.